Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: heroic legend of the yang family and the great general

*SPOILER*

i didn't like the second part of heroine of the yangs either- all of the likeable aunts and sisters die! plus the husby died!!! grrr... i like the roamnce between amy chan and that guy (though i think steven ma jin tao and her have better chemistry)
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

I think u2 are talking about Heroines of the Yangs 1998 not Heroic Legend of the Yang's Family and the Great General 1994 coz in this series focus too much on Justice Pao and another important thing amy chan and steven ma jin tao didn't played in it.

I think u2 are talking about Heroines of the Yangs 1998 not Heroic Legend of the Yang's Family and the Great General 1994 coz in this series focus too much on Justice Pao and another important thing amy chan and steven ma jin tao didn't played in it.
    eh...correct me if I'm wrong....but...wasn't it Vincent jiao and not Steven Ma??

anyway...I think this serie was great too...I like the romance between Erica Choi (the concubine) and Lawrence Yan (one of justice Pao's loyal men).........they are soo cute
    I've been touch by an angel
    I've been bless by the power of Sioben
    I can hardly believe you're that short!!

Sioben: 'ohh....shut up'

I'm not too sure that in the series told about romance between amy chan and that guy (and steven ma ) like Withoutaso said before If I'm wrong ... maybe I can't remember about the cast but I like the romance between Erica Choi and Lawrence Yan too

Originally posted by Sioben
    eh...correct me if I'm wrong....but...wasn't it Vincent jiao and not Steven Ma??
    Oh! u mean in Heroine of the Yang 1998 , right? Yeah! It Vincent Jiao not Steven Ma.

i know the difference between the two- i was just responding to shirleys remarks on heroine of the yangs.

i was commenting on how vincent and amy in heroine of the yangs don't have as much chemistry as amy does with steven ma in fated love or good old days
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

Oops, you guys are talking about the new adaptation with Carman Lee? Sorry, didn't know.
    Beauty is not in the face;
    beauty is a light in the heart.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

NO , we are not talking about the new adaptation with Carman Lee but we mean the ATV '94 version that starring Erica Choi , Lawrence Yan and the other from ATV. It seem people can't remember about it.

Cool

but I know what series you are talking about. I like the second part with Norman and Damian and of course my favorite Jackie Liu.

The plot is better too.
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

Originally posted by pookagege
    I love this serie too . I think it 's great ,especially I like Ling Er ( the girl who play lover's Yang youngest heir ) and I cried when she died because of giving birth , it so sad (thinking they had passed many obstacles untill they can live together but because of bad people that chasing her while she get old pregnant , so it make her tire and die at last ..... a pity girl
    i suspect the real reason was that the actress didnt wanna act in the show so they kill her off! LOLz.

Cool

but it is a fresh change in which the yang becomes the widower instead of the other way round although I agree that it is disappointed to see her character die.
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

Originally posted by Arisa
    i suspect the real reason was that the actress didnt wanna act in the show so they kill her off! LOLz.
    Maybe I think it because she is emperor's daughter and in the end Yang family fight against her father so , the script writer had to kill her off , then it will easy for Yang family to do that. Oh! I miss her again , a pity Yang's great grandchild in-law

Default where can you find this series on on-line store?

where can you find this series on on-line store?

i only watch the seriess " the great general '" ....they are so good in my opinion

does anyone have this series on vcds in cantonese audio?
    my email address is [email protected]

No the baby wasn't lost. She gave birth to their son and then died. She gave the baby to Dik Ching who bought him to Bao Dai Ren and later to the Yang Family. YEa, I was really sad to see Ling ER die. Gosh why did they have to let her die. I loved both parts of this series. THey were both really good.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Yeah! Ling Er and Yang Wen Guong , they were both really good. Even Ling Er died but Wen Guong didn't love or marry anyone else again (remember? his mother liked the girl who is grand daughter of the old man that played by Joey Meng and she said once that the girl looked like Ling Er and she wanted her to be a daughter in law)

so this is the english title of pi xue qing tien yang jia jiang! i've been looking for this title for a long tym already! hey, kenny lin sang the subtheme! anybody knows where i can download the songs?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    so this is the english title of pi xue qing tien yang jia jiang! i've been looking for this title for a long tym already! hey, kenny lin sang the subtheme! anybody knows where i can download the songs?
    you should be able to find the Kenny Lin song on this ATV theme song album: http://www.boxup.com/big5/music/albu.../album2628.htm
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

they are not allowing me to download
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)