Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: heroic legend of the yang family and the great general

i think you're talking abt a different yang film. that's a mainland-taiwan-hk-korean joint production. this thread is the atv version.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default Hi pookagege

can you send the all music of the series " heroic legend of the yang family and the great general "? thanks

S/L: toPhat4u

Quote Originally Posted by earth4477
    does anyone know where I can buy or rent this atv tv series "heroic legend of the yang's family"?

YOU CAN TRY ON LINE LIKE YAHOO AUCTIONS: www.yahoo.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by pookagege
    Well , I have this song , I can send to u at streamload
    CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME AS WELL BECAUSE I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THAT SONG THANK YOU VERY MUCH. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

can you send to me as well [email protected]
    ahbee992000

thank you

hey friend,

can you send it to me: my streamload id is ahbee992000

Thank you

I was wondering, if anyone has the song that was played in the end of the general when joey and jacky died on the mountain, can you send it to me? my email is [email protected]
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

i so love this drama! lawrence rocks! i became a fan of the yangs after watching this! but alec su's yang warriors disappointed me alot! but hu ge's version is good! but none can compare to atv's yang with norman tsui, lawrence yan, may li hong, erica choi, etc

Anyone knows where to get the great general? I've been looking to get it for years but no luck in getting it. I've even tried to get it online but they don't seem to have it also

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Anyone knows where to get the great general? I've been looking to get it for years but no luck in getting it. I've even tried to get it online but they don't seem to have it also
    OMG WARLOCK!! *cries*

if you ever get your hands on The Great General please please please tell me where i can get it too...coz im practically craving for it!! warrghhh!!!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-26-06 at 10:42 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    OMG WARLOCK!! *cries*

if you ever get your hands on The Great General please please please tell me where i can get it too...coz im practically craving for it!! warrghhh!!!
    Ok i'll let u know if i find anything but i haven't had any luck & it has been a few years since i started looking for dis series. So any of u guys can please help us out???

Default maybe this will help

Hi guys, I found a website where users exchange movies, and here's the link to the heroic legend of the yang family. You'll need to use bitcomet software, and you'll also need to register to that website first (www.28talk.com), my UID is 495008.

http://www.28talk.com/viewthread.php...%B7%A8%AEa%B1N

The website is only in Chinese. If the above link doesn't work, just register to the website first, then search for 碧血青天楊家將

hope this helps
    I love this TV serie!!!!

maybe I am wierd, but I was more touched by the older couple's love than the younger couples
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mistlake
    Hi guys, I found a website where users exchange movies, and here's the link to the heroic legend of the yang family. You'll need to use bitcomet software, and you'll also need to register to that website first (www.28talk.com), my UID is 495008.

http://www.28talk.com/viewthread.php...%B7%A8%AEa%B1N

The website is only in Chinese. If the above link doesn't work, just register to the website first, then search for 碧血青天楊家將

hope this helps
    I love this TV serie!!!!
    Thanks for ur help, i'll look into dis site but if it's in chinese then it'll be qite tough. I can't read chinese at all. Where is da place to register? Wat do u mean by exchanging movies? Do we hav to put a movie there before we can download others?

Nope, u are not weird. I am also more touched by da older couples love then da younger couples. U are not alone

Wink

Yeah it would be tough if you can't read chinese. You don't have to trade movies, just download it from that site, but you do need the bitcomet program. Do you know anyone who can read Chinese? Maybe you can ask them to help.

I am still downloading it right now, going 8kb/s, so it's taking forever. The whole movie is 4.09 GB. When I finally burn it into a cd, I am open to the idea of trading

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    OMG WARLOCK!! *cries*

I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by mistlake
    maybe I am wierd, but I was more touched by the older couple's love than the younger couples
    Nope, I feel the same as you are.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

i liked this more than heroine of the yangs, although i liked heroine of the yangs too. I like the gal that played moc que anh- she's a tough chick
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Withoutasol
    i liked this more than heroine of the yangs, although i liked heroine of the yangs too. I like the gal that played moc que anh- she's a tough chick
    That would be Mak Lai Hung.
    Geez...so hard to find news about her, shame, such a good actress but hardly unnoticed.

yes, is this actress still filming? she's really very good
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I don't know about that, I'm still searching myself. As far as I know she played in some ATV series and that was it. I really like her, she doesn't have the 'beauty' but she definitely has charisma (at least to me).