Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Angela Zhang Shao han

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    where did you watch her movie? i want to see also
    MV does not mean movie. It means video clip

her singing is good but i have to say her acting sucks because when she acted in Dolphin bay it was just plan annoying.

Default Angela Zhang diagnosed with heart mitral valve prolapse

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3479/2469q51xq2.jpg')

[COLOR=#9932cc]Angela Zhang diagnosed with heart mitral valve prolapse

Because of her “heart illness”, Taiwanese singer, Angela Zhang Shaohan returned to Canada last week for a full body check-up and stopped all her artiste work at hand. According to the Taiwanese media, if Angela is unable to fulfil her schedule in April, she will lose millions of dollars that was forthcoming.

The day before, Angela called Linfair Records (her record company) Director, Wu Yifen to inform her about the check-up results. She expressed that she had been diagnosed with heart mitral valve prolapse and the doctors have suggested that she should go for an operation.

Wu Yifen revealed, “The condition causes her blood to leak backwards and thus resulting in her feeling uncomfortable at times. Although doctors have suggested that she should go for an operation, Angela said that she is going to seek a second opinion and if possible not go for an operation. She would rather rely on drugs to control her condition. We will respect her final decision.”

According to an interview with one of Linfair Recrods staff, Angela had some discomfort during an awards ceremony in Shanghai in January this year. She didn’t take to the stage in the end even though she won an award.”

The biggest impact is her Singapore concert which was scheduled for March but has been postponed to June instead. According to the Taiwanese media, Angela also has lots of commercials, promotion commitments in April. Add the promotion and marketing cost for her Singapore concert, the loss of possible revenue could run up to millions. All costs will however be covered by Linfield Records.

What is heart mitral valve prolapse? [/COLOR][COLOR=#18849f]source[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#9932cc]Mitral valve prolapse is a heart problem in which the valve that separates the left upper and lower chambers of the heart does not open and close properly.

The heart’s mitral valve helps blood on the left side of the heart flow in one direction. It closes to keep blood from moving backwards when the heart beats.

If the valve does not open and close properly it is called mitral valve prolapse. It can be caused by many different things. In most cases, it is harmless and patients usually do not know they have the problem. In a small number of cases, it can cause blood to leak backwards (severe mitral regurgitation). This needs to be treated with surgery.

Sensation of feeling the heart beat (palpitations)
    Chest pain (not caused by coronary artery disease or a heart attack)
    Hard to breath after activity
    Fatigue
    Cough
    Shortness of breath when lying flat[/COLOR]

I saw some of the pictures here, she was just a "little girl" new to acting industry when I saw her on the MV's sung by 5566 for MVP Valentine. She wasn't much at that time, and her hair was in two braids. She paired with Yan Xing Shu, who doesnt act much now, the last time I saw him was a "bad boy" role in Prince Turns To Frog. But I can say, I like Angela's singing. Don't know about Romantic Princess because I don't normally support series by fellow Bruneian Wu Zun,with the exception of Tokyo Juliet coz I'm also an Ariel fan, but I did watch a bit of Angela's Dolphin Bay. I believe Wallace Huo liked her in that series? He wasn t much different from his character in 100% senorita. I guess Angela was innocent and cute in the series.

And yes, her pics remind me of Vicki Zhao in certain angles. Of coz Vicki is prettier, and more experienced.
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 03-14-08 at 01:40 AM.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

i hope she recovers soon..she looks weak and frail and its sad to hear that she is sick..i love her voice...such strong vocals and pretty too
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I LOVE ANGELA! She's so adorable and now that she's gained a few pounds she looks healthier and all the better! I'm so proud of her for dealing with all these wild rumors so professionally and for doing her best in her career!

I love her too!!! She's good actress and great singer~~~

Both her singing and acting has improve alot!
    Any latest news about her???