Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Esther Kwan (关咏荷)

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    wow !! she's now 41 !?? ..den how old Nick Cheung ..43?? ....but still i think Esther still looks great for her age..and yess..time for baby !!!
    Esther's birthday is July 16, 1963.
    Nick's birthday is Dec 2, 1965.

so Esther is 42 and Nick is 39 anyway i think they are so cute together its is really baby time for time
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapac: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by LinaKaman
    did they want a baby?

wow a thread about esther.. i love her a lot, she's pretty. yes i agree, armed reaction is so much better with her in it. She's soo serious when she acts.. she is really like being the character i reckon.. makes me cry very soon when i see her cry.

Btw, that photo of her getting married is soooo pretty!
    yeah they want a baby

yep i think Armed Reaction totally sucks without Esther it was only good becuz of esther sh great actress Esther can be very serious but she can also be very playful&funny and she can cry very well she's GREAT
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    yeah they want a baby

yep i think Armed Reaction totally sucks without Esther it was only good becuz of esther sh great actress Esther can be very serious but she can also be very playful&funny and she can cry very well she's GREAT

how do u guys know that she wants a baby?! that's cute.. hehe... esther adn nick DO make a cute couple though.. they're one of my favorites.. yeah and like ada just liek totally took her spot like how ada became joyce's best friend in AR but joyce and esther was.. yeha... so i LOVE esther too!
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    how do u guys know that she wants a baby?! that's cute.. hehe... esther adn nick DO make a cute couple though.. they're one of my favorites.. yeah and like ada just liek totally took her spot like how ada became joyce's best friend in AR but joyce and esther was.. yeha... so i LOVE esther too!
    becuz both Nick&Esther have publicity admit it about the baby
    currently watching:

Just read it in newspaper that she is pregnant!

Default Esther Kwan is Pregnant! Nick Cheung to be a dad!, Saturday September 3, 2005 Hong Ko

Quote Originally Posted by waverley
    Just read it in newspaper that she is pregnant!
    ---- here the new for those who didn't read it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/esthernick.jpg')
    Translated by Starizblue @ Af.net
    all thnkx to starizblue

Today the entertainment circle has some pretty good news to announce! Esther Kwan and her husband for more than a year Nick Cheung have announced that they are going to be parents next year! Esther Kwan has been spotted by reporters to visit a clinic and making every movement carefully. Her husband Nick always accompanied her by her side the protected her to the greatest extent. Esther didn't to go the gynecology department clinic until after she made the announcement, so that she can stay clear of rumours.

Nick and Esther have been in their relationship for 13 years. They secretly went to Sydney Australia to get married and both have expressed they love children. Nick's health however has never been well. Last November, Nick went to the doctors for his annual check-up and the doctor told him he has Sykal Cell Anemia. Luckily, his condition wasn't bad at all. So Esther and Nick had to make an important decision on whether to have a child.

As for Esther Kwan, she has frequently been arriving at the inlands to continue filming for her series. Soon, she will put aside all her work and concentrate on motherhood. These future parents are re-arranging their entire future schedules to devote their life on what will be a joyful ride.

Esther is not shy to gain weight when carrying her baby. She has a contract with a slimming company that needs to be put on hold now. But after she gives birth, she won't mind getting back into shape again. But what the future brings, we'll all have to wait and see for ourselves..

------ congrat...to both esther and nick ...becoming parent soon !!
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

OMG Esther pregnant finallly i'm so happy for them Esther&Nick are so cute finally she's pregnant

thanks a lot for the news PucCaa i luv this couple
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    OMG Esther pregnant finallly i'm so happy for them Esther&Nick are so cute finally she's pregnant

thanks a lot for the news PucCaa i luv this couple

hehe ..im happy for them too !!! its great seeing these actor/actress getting married together and having their own baby !!
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

hi ! how a u ...

I just watched Always and Ever with Esther and Bobby Au Yeung. She's still so beautiful in there. Time doesn't affect her beauty!
    Last edited by Lanie; 11-13-13 at 05:24 PM.