Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Channel i] Six Weeks

Last episode tonight! remember to catch it everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by freezezly
    I've never seen the guy who acted as Adrian's brother except in Six Weeks...
    Jason was on Power Rangers Ninja Storm, and before that Playhouse Disney Australia. Recently, he was in an episode of "Life" in Singapore (another one I missed ). He'll also be in "House of Cards" which I think is airing in Singapore sometime next year. You guys are so lucky you get to see him!

Does anyone know if Jason was in any other episode beside the first one of "six weeks"?

This show is really meaningful, and I was tearing at the last part. The ending had a really nice touch to it, all the videotapes, and I was tearing.

It's just not fair. The miracle happened against the odds yet the storywriters killed off David... I want to yell at them about how awful and evil it is yet I know that kind of thing is reality... I really wished to see that horrid ah beng sent to jail, or wu ma fen shi... or beheaded... or electrocuted... fancy killing someone over a long running dispute built up over time that HE started.

I love Boku Films.

It is just so unfair to let David die just like that!! I'm so mad at that Mercedes Benz Bully!! Argh. Its a really nice story though...but a pity that David still dies in the end...

ah, i missed the final ep! Can anyone give a detailed summary of the ending?

I'm pretty bad at summaries. He went bungee jumping and had a tattoo to overcome his fear or heights and needles, got back together with Michelle, and then he was called back to the hospital and was told he wasn't going to die anymore.

Then one day Michelle was in labour and they were rushing to the hospital... and David's car stalled for a few seconds in front of the Mercedes Bully ^____^ The sour Mercedes Bully chased them and cornered them and beat him up and David died as a result. I really wished justice would've been done and they ought to cut that evil dude into sausages and feed them to the dogs! And publicly humiliate him before doing that.

And during the six weeks David had made a few videotapes of his words for his family... it was funny and touching at the same time. And they didn't go to waste after all

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    It's just not fair. The miracle happened against the odds yet the storywriters killed off David... I want to yell at them about how awful and evil it is yet I know that kind of thing is reality... I really wished to see that horrid ah beng sent to jail, or wu ma fen shi... or beheaded... or electrocuted... fancy killing someone over a long running dispute built up over time that HE started.
    well.. i suppose there is a second meaning to this story. maybe, just maybe,

David = channel i

& horrid ah beng (driving bigger car) = MXX .. if u get wat i mean
    Hotel @ the end of the world is where thou should last see me

Yeah I do understand...

Yeah I think that's what they're trying to show, but if that's the case I think MW is just being sour. No offence to their fans here, I don't like Mediacorp either.

Nah, it's just our imagination. mediaworks wouldn't be as petty as mediacrap.

Yeah, maybe not MW itself, but a couple of not-very-objective writers from SPH totally destroy my impression of the company. Actually, I wish they would keep this channel open. If they have two chinese ones, I don't see the harm in having alternatives for English viewers too. I wanna see more productions from the external production houses.

Mediacorp bought so many American shows, I wonder if there's any airtime available for local english productions. Especially now with Channel i gone.

The ending for Six Weeks really caught me by surprise. It was heartwrenching but was wonderfully filmed. Sigh. Will Mediacorp ever repeat this series?

they probably wouldn't

i got it from the newspaper that Kym would be cast in a english sitcom on channel 5 soon...

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    I'm pretty bad at summaries. He went bungee jumping and had a tattoo to overcome his fear or heights and needles, got back together with Michelle, and then he was called back to the hospital and was told he wasn't going to die anymore.

Then one day Michelle was in labour and they were rushing to the hospital... and David's car stalled for a few seconds in front of the Mercedes Bully ^____^ The sour Mercedes Bully chased them and cornered them and beat him up and David died as a result. I really wished justice would've been done and they ought to cut that evil dude into sausages and feed them to the dogs! And publicly humiliate him before doing that.

And during the six weeks David had made a few videotapes of his words for his family... it was funny and touching at the same time. And they didn't go to waste after all
    thnx for the summary.. sounds like a really weird way to end the show especially after having David learning he's not gonna die from cancer. Would rather he have died from cancer instead... Yeah, and can't believe they let that bully get scot free!

Yeah, I'd rather he died from cancer... Can't wait to see what the new sitcom with Kym is about.