Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: that rumour about Jolin and Jay

Default that rumour about Jolin and Jay

is it really true that they were once attracted/dating each other? or has it always been a rumour only?

well, they never admitted or denied it....but i think the paparazzi has gotten some photos back then of them going out....and i heard a rumour that they have gotten back together after jay and vivian xu split

Ah... this is such old old gossip, the press has been going on and on and on about it for years. Why do they have to keep on harping on whether they are going out or not?? Its getting really really really boring.

they never did date.
    Jay has even told the media that they are not dating, but as we all know, reporters are always asking him about him and Jolin and it seems that they won't take "NO, WE'RE NOT DATING!!!!" seriously.

Even if they are, it's their private affairs and we don't have the right to keep bothering them. Just too bad it's in our nature to poke.

well we're not the ones who keep bothering them about it, it's really the media.
    i guess they have nothing better to ask celebs these days other than things related to their love lives.

Every single article I came across about Jay Chou or Jolin Tsai will include this question... are they or are they not dating. Its so sickening... not to mention boring.

Default big change!

by the way, I saw Jolin's performance at Junction 8 when she came for promotions this week on tv. Her bust size had grown! my colleague also commented that how did she suddenly blossomed overnight? someone else felt that she wore padded inner wear which I do not think so..wah...did her accupuncture really work miracles? she did say that she was very happy with her figure now. I know she loves her perky behind, she said so herself.

very sure she had cosmetic surgery to her nose..its obvious from the past and current photos.

the last time i heard,jolin wanted to sue someone(a plastic surgery doc,i think)cuz he claimed that she had a nose job...i've no idea wad happened in the end....i alwes visit their fan clubs and wad do i see?jay's fans thrashing jolin's fan club and discussion forums .......it's a really sad thing!

so..u really do not feel that she has had plactic surgery even when you compared her old and new photos?

i dunno....the only thing i'm sure about is that she had an operation to remove her baby fat!now that u mention it,i've never really compare her old and current pics....maybe bcoz i only like her since last year!

I thot she would have had some operation to remove the chubby cheeks then..can tell from the past and now photos and tv appearances....if you do compare them, let me know what you think

She's definitely prettier now...loads prettier.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious. I showed an old album and a new album to my friend who doesn't know her and she went "It's so obvious! She looks so different!" Shrugs. Maybe her company made her, or something. I don't think she looks pretty now. She only does from a few shots.

Anyway, Jolin is singer whom I definitely won't like for the person.

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    Yeah, it's pretty obvious. I showed an old album and a new album to my friend who doesn't know her and she went "It's so obvious! She looks so different!" Shrugs. Maybe her company made her, or something. I don't think she looks pretty now. She only does from a few shots.

Anyway, Jolin is singer whom I definitely won't like for the person.

Great Minds Think Alike.

Now she's trying to dupe me into buying her new cd remixes. Probably she's got a fat wallet too. A new surgery on the calander?

I dont like Jolin, whether as a singer or as a person. And surely there's no smoke without fire, the pcitures speak for themselves, the contrast between the pictures are way too obvious. By denying that she has plastic surgery just makes her a liar on top of everything else.

eeeeeeeee definitely not Jolin and Jay! Stefanie would be best for Jay!

Quote Originally Posted by freezezly
    eeeeeeeee definitely not Jolin and Jay! Stefanie would be best for Jay!
    The pairing of Jay and Stefanie would be just weird... granted they are both talented and very popular, they seriously do not look compatible to me at all.

Agree. Jay and Stefanie? Errr....
    Last edited by 2socks; 12-25-04 at 08:28 AM.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Who is Stephanie?? I only like Jolin's music other than that I dont think she has any personality when you watch her on talk shows. I do not think Jolin is pretty at all. She has messed up lips. I heard about her having surgery too but how come her face still looks fat. Some ppl. think she resemble Ruby Lin but I think she is so far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by mz43026
    Who is Stephanie?? I only like Jolin's music other than that I dont think she has any personality when you watch her on talk shows. I do not think Jolin is pretty at all. She has messed up lips. I heard about her having surgery too but how come her face still looks fat. Some ppl. think she resemble Ruby Lin but I think she is so far from it.
    When she was still with Universal, pre-plastic surgery I heard there were people calling her a pirated Ruby Lin.

Now she's a pirated Ayumi. poor girl.

My friend thinks she can't handle fast songs or slow songs... agreed. sony works hard to make her albums for her but her singing isnt good enough. I'll give her credit for dancing though.