Thread: Vigilante Force

Default Vigilante Force

Since I'm watching this, and I have nothing much to do, I thought I'd try and do an episode guide. There maybe a lot of errors so sorry for any confusion

Vigilante Force
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb2003/vigilanteforce/vigilante01.jpg')
    Cast:
    Bowie Lam as Fong Nga Chai
    Kenix Kwok as Luk Ying Cheung (Natalie)
    Joe Ma as Ma Hau Yin (Ken)
    Tavia Yeung as Wan Ka Lei (Kelly)
    Benny Chan as Tao Chin Hung
    Eileen Yeow as Lau Yuk Yan
    Mark Kwok as Howard
    Evergreen Mak as Luk Chun Ying
    Ben Ng as Chan Sau Yung (King)
    Mary Hon as Hung Ching Kai (Ken’s mom)
    Law Kwun Lan as Fong Yee Gu (Nga Chai’s aunt)
    Ai Wai as Ng Kam Fai (Rocky)
    I'm not good with names so the above have been from a review on spcnet, at here: http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=71
    Sorry if the episode guides are too long, but I'm watching and typing at the same time.

Episode One:
    The police officers are in a meeting discussing about the fires happening in the village. Nga Chai didn't attend the meeting as he had a day off and he went to celebrate a festival. He was part of the parade being a monkey. A kid he knew asked him to go to the toilet. Nga Chai took him to pee in an alley and the kid witness a killing. The kid screamed and Nga Chai went to chase the killer. He notifies Hung and he is on the chase as well. (Still in his monkey suit!) All the rest of the police force are on the chase.

The killer and Nga Chai have a battle and Hung catches up and holds a gun to him but Nga Chai is caught by the killer, the killer eventually gets away and they start running again. The killer is trapped on a walkway bridge, he doesnt want to get caught so he jumps of the bridge and steals a motorcycle and drives away. Nga Chai wanted to jump but was prevented by Hung. The killer escaped.

Back at the police office. The officers are trying to get the kid to talk about want happened. But the kid is too scared. Nga Chai tries to talk to him, but the kid's parents tried to avoid the interview. Nga Chai agrees. Hung tells Nga Chai that the killer has been involved with the fires that they previously talked about. The police team has another meeting and the leader talks about what just happened.

The boss(forgot his name) told Nga Chai to be careful and dont force yourself to do stuff. Nga Chai's dad happened to save the boss from a bullet and the boss promised his dad to take care of his son.

A taxi is 'booked' and Nga Chai arrives to catch it. Some guy comes along and says that he called for it. The driver says that the taxi is booked by a person named fong, and asked for id. The guy leaves in disgrace. They drive off speaking in cantonese and heung ha wa (a village language) They arrive to their home. Turns out the driver is his aunt, his dad's sister.

Nga Chai bikes off to a building and sees Natalie and tells her to come over for dinner. She agrees and asks him for one more person. Nga Chai grins sayin its her famous lawyer boyfriend.

Nga Chai starts cooking, and Natalie arrives helping him. Nga Chai ran out of vinegar and calls a Yan to go and buy the vinegar and hes real aggresive, and tells her to hurry up. Natalie complains about how he treats his girlfriend, and that shes gonna leave him. Yan arrives completley exhausted and brings the vinegar. Nga Chai is like your late, there's nothing you can do you can leave. Natalie gets annoyed and asks a Yan to stay for dinner and asks her to help him. Natalie tells Yan to sit down and talk with her. Natalie's boyfriend Howard arrives.They all have a huge dinner. Yan starts handing out rice for everyone, and sits down and Nga Chai scolds her and tells her to get drinks. Natalie complains yet again! Nga Chai gets a drumstick for Natalie and she tells her to get it for Yan but Nga Chai says that she can get it herself. They start talking about marriages of Nga Chai and Natalies. Yan and Howard look suspicious. Ok maybe the above is kinda pointless information

Nga Chai tries to interview the kid again. Hung shows the picture to the kid of the killer then he starts having a fit. They immediately take him to the hospital. Natalie is working in a hospital and turns out that her patient was the killer. Nga Chai arrive with the kid at the same hospital. THe kid had been boosted up and the killer goes by and he sees him and tells Nga Chai and Hung. They chase after him. Natalie is then captured by the killer and used as a hostage. Killer kills a few hostages and Nga Chai goes on the chase while calls for backup.

Nga Chai arrives where the killer was, and volunteers to be a hostage in exchange for Natalie. Killer tells him to turn around and take his clothes off. (Including pants). The black force(dont know what they are called, but the good people that kill people if that make any sense) arrive. The killer tells Nga Chai to arrive in the office they are in. They try to convince the killer to retreat. Killer refuses to listen and asks Nga Chai for an escape route. Nga Chai volunteers to be hostage and he will help to drive him out. Killer then agrees. The police arrive, and killer gets angry and slams the door shut.

The 'black force' arrive through the windows and one takes shots at each. The killers dies with a bullet to his head, the black force guy gets a bullet to his arm. The killer releases Natalie and the wind blows her off the window the black force dude then rescue her and they have EYE contact. Turns out the guy had been Ken and sees his doctor friend. Natalie wants to thank him so Nga Chai helps her by giving the card shes going to write to him to the guy that saved her. Howard arrives, Nga Chai leaves and Howard needed to go to an important meeting, but wanted to stay but Natalie forces him to go.

The girls in the police force women compliment Ken and Nga Chai tells them that what he did was bad thing as they needed him for questioning over the fires. All went smoothly till Ken's group came.

New residence arrives at the village, turns out it was Ken, and his very 'good' friend. Ken receives the card that Natalie writes to him and is touched. His very good friend made a romantic dinner, Ken didnt wanted to get in the mood. Their dinner was interupted by fireworks. The girl gets very annoyed. The villages were celebrating something. Ken arrives seeing Natalie. She obviously doesnt know who he is. They ask Ken to join in, but Ken goes blunt and say that fireworks is against the law. They wanted to 'fireworks' again and Ken wants to call the police, the villages mayor(Natalie's dad) says that they are new residence and its chinese belief and tradition. Ken says that your a mayor and you believe these traditions, and believes. Natalie goes up to him and say if you dont believe it why are you wearing a traditional jade necklace. Ken says that its a souvenir and Natalie is like exactly. Nga Chai arrives with Hung and they seem to negotiate as they were all police officers. The girl gets really annoyed, they walk off and they soon hear fireworks. They turn around and it turns out it was sound from a tape.

The new stuff arrive for the new big boss. Everyone is excited for Nga Chai as they thought that he would be the new big boss, and start putting heung. The boss arrives with Ken and turns out that he was the new big boss. They introduce themselves. Ken wanted to know the cadetes more so wanted to look at their "daily notebook". They look at him weirdly, and eventually handed it in.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Episode 2:
    All the members of the police force apart from Ken eat lunch and the girls praise Ken and compliments him. The guys completly disagrees. Nga Chai just looks away. They wonder why Ken got the position over Nga Chai. Hung tells them to shut up and Nga Chai says continue speaking. One of the girls has a sudden outburst saying that Ken will be a great boss. The rest go mai dan! (Pay and leave).

They arrive to their office and all their desks have boxes and Ken tells them to put all personal stuff away. One of the guys complain to hong maow (one of the girls), hong maow then says what he is doing is good and thats what makes a good boss right Nga Chai. She regrets saying that. Nga Chai looks evil at her and says, yes he is a good boss, I never disciplined you guys.

Another meeting, and Ken goes over about the "daily notebook". He then starts saying their daily notebook's time difference are quite varied. hong hong says I'm gonna be good and start writing in it. One of the workers ask if they can quickly go to the toilet, Ken tells him to wait and the next thing is particularly about him. Ken tells them that appearance is good and tells them to start wearing pants and sneakers or black covered shoes. Then starts saying something about finishing work and I couldnt understand the rest. The guys go up to Nga Chai say why arnt you saying anything. hong maow says that what he says is right!

Nga Chai rides his bike casually, Ken arrives going hard out and asks Nga Chai for a drink and start talking about the village and how they run a police force and stuff. They see an old man fixing his bike, Ken says that they should go and help him but Nga Chai tells him to wait and see. The old man gets the gum out of the bike and talks about how he used to own a bike shop. Ken compliments how much he knows about his village and its people.

Nga Chai's aunt tells the boss not to bother to put the heung. They started talking about how Nga Chai's dad saved him from a bullet and saved him and how he was suppose to look after Nga Chai. boss gave her some stuff, she doesnt seem phased and says that you fix up Nga Chai sing chik (promoted) issue first. Nga Chai arrive and talks with boss. Nga Chai complains to him as the boss told him to go for the interview and told him he had a good chance. Boss says that he couldn't get in cos he wasnt strict enough or disciplined I think. Boss told him to go to university, and said do it for me or else your aunt is gonna be on my back. Nga Chai receives a phone call.

Hung meets up with Yan at a restaurant. She asks him what did you get for my birthday. Hung says he hasn't brought it yet and asks her what she wants. She says anything? Hung's like of course. She wants Hung to tell Nga Chai about their relationship. Hung's like no, he didnt get promoted and thats bad enough, he doesnt want to stress him more by telling him about their relationship. Yan's like you always think of an excuse, I dont care you have to tell him, I just called him you can tell him then. Hung says that he has a stomach ache and runs off. Nga Chai arrives and asks Yan why she called him in a hurry. SHe asks him what day it is. Nga Chai didnt know. It was her birthday. She starts complaining about how he is caught up with work. Hung arrives with a birthday cake and singing along. Yan gets furious and slams the cake against Hung and runs off. Nga Chai chases after her and Hung arrives outside. Hung walks around feeling sad

Hung sees some suspicious people carrying large duffel bags. Hung chases up to them and arrives at a restaurant. The people come out and start speaking mandarin. My mandarin is really bad but I'll try to translate it. They asked him why were you following us. He speaks in cantonese saying hes a cop and wants their ID. Then the people started speaking which I didnt understand. Hung starts speaking in heung ha wa , and then they start speaking in mandarin again. Hung then says if you dont understand cantonese dont come to hong kong. He then goes into his back pocket, and the people freak and start doing kung fu, Hung starts doing a pose till a whole bunch of them arrive.

Nga Chai eventually catchese up with a Yan, and they have a debate about her birthday. Yan gets annoyed about their whole relationship and how he is a workaholic. Hung suddenly calls him and Yan gets concerned of a Hung and Nga Chai runs off. Yan arrives back to her dessert shop.

Nga Chai arrives with Hung surrounded. Nga Chai and the people start speaking in mandarin and they says that if you guys are police offcers your not polite. Nga Chai asks Hung and Hung slowly agrees. Nga Chai asks them who they were and I think they said they were the monkey team or something. Nga Chai is like yes I'm one too, and said that he and his friend will go now. The big boss said that he had to do a performance first. He starts doing his monkey performance and he trips over himself but regains his stance. They finally get to leave.

Hung started thanking Nga Chai and said how do you know how to do that monkey stuff, unless you knew...Nga Chai is like I pretended. Nga Chai says that both Yan and Hung are both weird. Hung denies knowing anything. Hung stands and listens to what Nga Chai is going on about his girlfriend. Nga Chai starts complaining why is she going angry about.

Later he's by himself getting furious with all women. Natalie arrives and Nga Chai says that shes the only decent girl in the world. Start talking about the new boss and his promotion and how hard he works to get it.

The police force all arrive to their office with their drinks and see Ken sitting on a chair waiting for them. Ken says that they are late by 5mins and 13 seconds. He says that we are a police force we cant be late. Nga Chai says that they already came early but he told them to go and get breakfast. Ken says that they can but come earlier. He then tells them to drink their milk tea before arriving to the office as the office is a place to work in. He then talks about the fire case. Ken asks Nga Chai for information about it and Nga Chai says that its best to show him it.

Some tourists arrive at a stall by a huge tree where you write a wish and you throw it up the tree. A couple convince these tourists to do it. Nga Chai arrive with Ken and watch the tourists try to throw those chinese paper but they miss. Her husband arrivs and does kung fu and throws them and gets them on the tree. Nga Chai and Ken walk up to them and the tourists ask them to take a photo for them. Nga Chai introduces the couple to them. He takes special interest in the lady lok tai. Nga Chai says good bye and they walk off.

Ken opens up his photo album and sees his mum looking exactly like lok tai. HIs real good friend (her name Christina) arrives with groceries. Ken confronts her telling her that thank you and he should pay for what she did.

Natalie sees Howard and they go out to ice skate. Howard looks guilty. Natalie is a real good ice skater while Howard isn't. They started talking for awhile at dinner and see a couple holding snoopy dolls together. Natalie starts saying how the boyfriend is how old and still liking Snoopy. He gives her a gift telling her not to open it till tomorrow. It was for her 6 years and 3 months anniversary. He says sorry. Natalie then receives a phone call and has to leave and almost forgot the present. Howard looks extremly guilty.

Ken tells them they should start taking action. Nga Chai try to make some points but Ken is blunt to him about it. They arrive at the scene all hot and sweaty wearing bulletproof vests. Getting ready for action.

Ken takes 'photos' with hong hong and a white guy pretending to be tourists. An old lady comes out complaining about something. Ken grins and the rest of the team take action. The bad people appear arriving to the building then they all start shooting each other.They managed to get inside the building. They try to go in the front door but those small tiny bombs come flying down. Nga Chai and Hung go through the back way and attempt to find the bad people. Nga Chai finds them and have another short battle they chase after them going out of the house but they throw those tiny bombs again so Nga Chai and Hung had to dive in the water. and needed to be resecued as they were sinking due to their vests.

Back in the office and they found evidence that showed they did the fires.
    To the hospital Natalie has a patient who has real bad damage. and use those electro thingys. She soon realises its Howard, and he tells her hes sorry and to look after Kelly and the baby. THe baby is his. She stays confused and promises him. Soon he passes away, dropping the photo he had of him and Kelly. She sits by herself slowly thinking of what had just ahppened. Nurses come by to ask her if she's ok, she says shes fine and they walk off feeling sorry for her. Ken comes up to ask her if she was alright, she said yes and walks off, but drops and Ken says he'll help her. but shes like no and walks off.

Ken arrives to his friend doctor and scares Ken, about to do a battle. Natalie arrives at her locker and the present and letter Howard gave to her fell out. She read the letter. The letter says sorry, these 6 years have been hard, you've been a workaholic. Half a year ago I met this girl named Kelly, being with her had been easy and now shes pregnant and I want to be with her. Sorry.

Natalie arrives at the airport carrying the photo that Howard dropped and sees a girl that assumingly is Kelly.
    Last edited by neverland; 09-22-04 at 10:29 PM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Episode 3:
    Back to the last scene, Natalie sees Kelly, and walks up to her. They both knew who each other are. Natalie tells her that Howard isn't coming. Kelly is smart at her saying that Howard loves her not Natalie. Natalie keeps telling her that Howard isnt coming, Kelly disagrees saying he will come. Natalie finally tells her that he died. Kelly doesnt believe it and says stuff to overcome what Natalie said. Natalie holds out the photo that Howard dropped. Kelly takes it and starts crying and saying that he wouldnt die. Natalie walks away. Kelly is left by herself crying. Natalie is in her car driving fasdt. She looks at the present that Howard gave her and chucks it throught the window. She stops the car and picks it up and opens it. Its a jewelery of some sort. I think its a minature iceskate. Flashback to their converstation at the ice skating rink.

At ocean park I think. Natalie and Nga Chai go on all the extreme rides. Natalie drags him to more rides. Nga Chai is tired and tells her to get Howard to do it. Natalie sits on a bench quietly. Nga Chai asks her what happened. Natalie tells him what happened and about his affair and how he told her to look after Kelly. She puts her head on his shoulder and cries. Natalie goes and sees Howards mum. Natalie eventually tells her that Howard past away. Back in Howard's home and they talk about Howard with Howard's mum crying. Howard's mum tells Natalie to take care of Howard's funeral as she is emotionally unable to.

Natalie goes to Howard's office and told the secretary I think working there shes' gonna pick a few things up. The secretary tries to prevent her but Natalie walks on. Natalie sees Kelly and Kelly starts taking a heart shaped bowl with goldfishes with her. They start arguing at who takes care of Howard's stuff. Natalie tells her that she can't take the heart shaped bowl cos its Howard's. Kelly tells her that she gave it to Howard. That one of the fishes represent her and the other represent Howard. She starts saying stuff to annoy Natalie and walks off. Natalie sits on a chair emotionally distraught. She sees a snoopy in the shelf. Flashback of when she said it was shaming to have a snoopy. She starts saying how she doesnt know Howard that much.

Nga Chai gets out of his car and knocks over a old lady carrying heaps of cardboxes. Nga Chai helps her knocking Kelly which dropped the fish bowl. Kelly gets angus at him, and Nga Chai says hes sorry and it was unintentional and he will pay for it. Kelly tells him its irreplaceable and money isn't everything. Kelly threatens him by calling the police. Nga Chai tells her there is no need and carries his badge out. Kelly starts arguing at him and Nga Chai simply tries to negotiate. Natalie comes along asking what had happened. Nga Chai told her what happened and Kelly starts complaining at her. Natalie starts saying stuff like whats gone is gone, as long as they are still in your heart or something like that. Kelly gets furious and walks off. Nga Chai knows that Kelly was the affair Howard had.

Kelly is at a nightclub dancing away. A weird guy tries to join her but she moves away. This happened again. She sits down and drinks a beer. The guy approaches her and starts flirting with her. She looks away. He tries to grab her hand and she aggresively moves it away. The guys says why are you so pissed for, did your dad or your husband die? Kelly gets angus and knocks the beer bottle against the guy in the head and walks away with the guy in pain. Kelly is at the harbour and sees a couple walk past. She carries a snoopy with her carrying it close.

Flashback of her working saying goodbye to the boss. The boss likes the look of Kelly's *** and tells her that he suspects her of stealing money and he grabs her *** to 'look for the money'. Howard arrives saying that what he did is wrong. Back to present with Kelly smiling. Another flashback. A waitress carries a banana split I think to Howard saying its on the house. The waitress had been Kelly. Thanking him for looking for the job for her. Back to present. Then another flashback of Howard defending Kelly of a case. (Not sure what it was) They won the case and Kelly is happy with her brother. They both thank him for not asking them for costs as they are unable to afford it. She gives a gift to him, a keychain with snoopy on it. Howard is happy saying that he likes snoopy too. Present and she has a voice flashback of what Natalie says to her about Howard's death.

Nga Chai and Natalie sit on a tree. Nga Chai says that she never plays with Snoopy. Natalie starts talking about how Howard likes Snoopy and how she doesnt understands him. She then says how she promised Howard to look after Kelly. She says she doesn't know what to do. Nga Chai says she shouldn't after what he did and that psychotic girl has a way of surviving. Natalie asks him did she treat him right? Nga Chai says that she took to much notice of work. Natalie agrees. Nga Chai tells her that, dont think too much of it and says something like if the old doesnt go, how would the new arrive. Assumingly thats a bad phrase for Natalie's situation and Nga Chai says sorry. Natalie tells him that he doesnt think how people feel when he says stuff and says thats the same with his relationship with Yan and if he knew what she liked and stuff. Nga Chai gets off the tree and walks off.

Hung arrives at Yan's workplace and just makes it in time before they close. And starts saying hi to Yan's mum. Yan's mum asks him if he wants anything to drink. He says no thanks. (Yan's mum knows about their relationship) Yan's mum tells her to shut the shop aup and she has to leave now. Hung arrives to Yan asking her if she wants to see a moving, Yan's like arn't you afraid someone will see us. He says he doesnt care. She asks him hes hopeless. She starts cleaning. Hung shows her the gift he bought for her. Shes like I dont want it. Hung is like I've been walking everywhere for it. Yan's like put it down. Hung grins. Hung asks her she isn't angry with her anymore. Yan complains about his breathe and gives him some saw mei (type of tea) for him to drink. Hung starts saying stuff to make Yan happy. She hits him smiles and walks off cleaning the tables.

Back to the office. Hung and Nga Chai talk over about the fire case and the evidence. The whole police force talk about themselves. Ken arrives with boxes of files and tapes and he asks them to look over all the files and tapes. Nga Chai asks him what for. Ken says there might be evidence to help them. Ken hopes they can finish all of them within 2 days. They all say 2 days in unison. He says he wants to work the case quick and walks off. He himself is tired looking through the files. The police team are all tired. One of the force members swap with Hung to watch the tapes. Hung sees something and is all serious. Nga Chai asks him what and Hung says that sai gao (the dude with the fireworks) is buying porno. They all exclaim in front of the tv. Nga Chai tells them to sit back down and do there work. Ken arrives to check the progress. Tells them to go home and he'll go over the rest. Nga Chai tells Hung to go to the village.

They walk back to the old house and see a old lady and talk about her dry choi. He sees evidence in the bag she uses to put them. She says she got them from the house. She tells Hung to take it back for evidence and he'll go to the house to look for more evidence. He sees a scrap of paper with numbers on it 5, 12, 132. Ken sees evidence on some tapes. he goes its him and arrives at the location of where the tapes were held. He gets some evidence from the cashier.

The police force have a meeting going over the evidence. Are they gonna rob a place at the address 132? The all go off to look for the place. Nga Chai looks over the adrress and his paper is folded to look like B2 not 132 and rushes off. Ken looks at over the notes that a hong was writing and she wrote 13 really close resembling B2. They all say B2 and rushing to b2. The bad people arrive. All the police force rush to the scene. THe bad people arrive seeing a fire and they start running and they bumb into the bad people. The police arrive. The workers are all tied up while the bad people take the jewellery. The police arrive while the bad people have no placle but to go up. The police officers surround them. They look to surrender till they got their guns out from their bags they were carrying. A battle begins. Nga Chai and Ken see a mirror reflecting them. they go together and shoot two of them by the leg. The last person tries to shoot but ran out of bullets. He is caught. A meeting with the boss, congratulating over their case.

Ken arrives back to his house and is exhausted. Someone knocks really hard on the door. He opens the door seeing Christina (the good friend) Shes drunk and asks Ken why he doesnt want her. He tells her that she should go home. She doesnt and then Ken tells her that he will leave. She tells him not to, and runs but trips. She starts crying over her bleeding forehead. They arrive at Natalie's doctor place. She starts complaining at Ken. Natalie fixes her. All the villages and Natalie think they Ken hit her.

Natalie and Howard's mum arrive at Howard's stone, and start praying to him. Natalie sees a few flashbacks of her and Howard. They leave and see Kelly. Natalie and Kelly look eye to eye. Kelly walks off and puts a bunch of flowers. Natalie and Howard's mum turn back and Howard's mum asks Kelly who she is. She tells her that she was suppose to be her daughter in law and that he has child. She says that she will abort it there's no point in having it. Who's taking care of it. I have to carry a baby for 10 months (what she said not me) how am I suppose to work. She then says 50,000 I think. (Whats mm sup man?) Natalie gets furious at her for selling her baby and walks away with Howards mum. Kelly says something mean, and Natalie turns around and slaps her. kelly says slap me again and it will be 100,000. Telling her she's only got a couple of days to notify her or she will abort the baby.

Back to Howards house, with Howard's mum crying. Howard's mum starts going all sentimental trying to get Natalie to prevent Kelly from aborting the baby by paying the 50 grand. Natalie agrees not to abort the baby, but paying for it is an immoral thing. Howard's mum starts crying and starts saying stuff to convince her to pay Kelly for the 50 grand.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Found a tape, have some time to do one more update before I go to a relatives birthday party

Episode 4:
    Nga Chai and Natalie are sittin on the tree at night time with colourful glowsticks hanging around them. Nga Chai tells Natalie that she used to be so strong and that if she had any problems, she would climb up the tree and sit for awhile and be better again, but now, it seems to be harder. Natalie tells Nga Chai that Kelly's baby is the thing that has been frustrating her the most, and tells Nga Chai about what happened when Howard's mum saw Kelly and how Kelly wants to sell it. Nga Chai asks her if she's gonna lend the money to her, Natalie says that she may, as she has made a promise to Howard. Nga Chai is like you shouldn't care that much, and tells her that what he said may sound bad and then continues on about how hard it will be take care of everyone's problems.

Kelly and her brother are in the elevator. Kelly tells her brother to stop gambling, and taking her while she's pregnant to these places. He starts arguing says hes only gambling to get money to pay back money he owes and vice versa and about they are tricking Natalie to give Kelly money. They arrive to her brothers home I think, with the door opened, and everything inside trashed. He's freaked and tells Kelly they need to get out of there. They were about to, till a big guy appeared. Turns out it was choi goi and his gang coming in trapping them in the house. Kelly's brother start sucking up to him, and then choi goi pushes him asking when he's gonna pay him back. Kelly's brother said 2 days, dont you trust me? His gang start beating her brother up, Kelly tries to stop them but the big bro stops her saying that he has to pay him back unless pay him back with some body goods - you know what I mean! (not percise, but along the lines), shes like sure if you want cut out his body, her brother gets angry for her turning her back against him. Choi goi is like try to be tougher than me? You afraid that I wont? She's calm and tells him to hurry up. Hes like I want to use you before him and pushes her down, she sees a craft knife and uses it to threaten him. She tells him they will pay him back in 2 days, he agrees and then they walk off. Kelly's brother slams the door shut. He thanks her, and she gets furious at him and she can't help him again. She walks out and he stops her saying that she has to help her. They have a argument of how she owes him and she tells him that what she owes she paid him back. Eventually she says that she'll help pay him one last time. He then asks her for money for that night, saying that she must have some money, she's not bothered to argue and gives him the last money she has.

Natalie is in the hospital saying good bye to her colleagues. An injured person comes buy. She has memories of what happened when she saw Howard injured. She then receives a phonecall from Kelly, telling her shes gonna abort the baby in 2 hours and hangs up. Natalie then calls Nga Chai. They arrive at the hospital and Natalie is scared when they couldn't find her. Kelly appears and ask them for the money. Soon Nga Chai starts quarreling with Kelly. Eventually she asks Natalie for the money, Nga Chai tells her no. Kelly's name is called out and she walks of slowly. Natalie tries to stop her but Nga Chai prevents her. Kelly says to herself, hurry and call me till Natalie tells her to stop. She's relieved and turns around slyly. They are in a cafe and start negotiating about the payment.

Nga Chai, Natalie and Kelly are in the car, Kelly's on the phone speaking to her brother about giving him the money that he owes. They look at Kelly disapprovingly and tell her what kind of friend she has. Natalie looks at her watch and tells her that they dont have time to have a checkup for Kelly and that she has to do it tomorrow. Kelly's like she might be busy the next day. Natalie says that its not that long and she'll pick her up and asks her where she lives. Nga Chai says that she probably has no place to live. Kelly's like I have plenty of places to live. Natalie then asks her to live at her place, as its more convient to take her to regular checkups.

Kelly arrives at her new room and starts complaining about the atmosphere. Natalie sighs and goes and gets some blankets. Nga Chai starts quarreling with Kelly. Natalie arrives back and Kelly tells Natalie since her dad is the mayor why are they living in such and old place. Natalie tells her that she told her dad that she is Howard's little sister and keep her mouth shut. Natalie tells her good night. Kellys like its still early, do you have a flashlight and wants to go out. Nga Chai starts asking her why she go out for. Kelly tells him that if its not 12 she can't sleep, and needs a drink. Natalie tells her she'll go and get some milk. Kelly tells her that she doesn't like milk do you have any beer. Natalie says are you crazy? Kelly asks her am I suppose to count sheep for the rest of the night. Nga Chai turns the clock to 12 and says its 12 go to sleep.

Its morning and Kelly walks around, she enters this building where men are there praying, while their backs are towards her, she steals a piece of meat and eats it. One guy turns around and starting complaning about her. The mayor tells her to get out. Shes like over a piece of meat? Then they start telling her off that they are in a sacred place and no women are allowed there, she starts arguing about being sexist. Natalie finds her in the sacred place and starts saying sorry and drags her out. They start talking and how she wants to go to mcdonalds and Natalie tells her she cant. Ken comes joggin pass and says hello. ken and kelly start introducing themselves. Kelly tells her they have such a good looking in their village. Natalie gets annoyed and says doesn't she want to eat, Kelly agrees. They overhear a couple with the girl saying if they light it up it would be more goooder luck (leung di, sorry if you dont get me) and gets ready to light the paper and throw it to the tree. Natalie stops them and telling them its a sacred tree, the boyfriend starts being smart to her, Ken arrives helping her by going all legal system on him. They walk off, complaining about them being a couple. Kelly arrives, embarassing Natalie. Natalie asks her doesn't she want to eat? Ken goes how bout all together, Kelly agrees, Natalie disagrees that they need to catch a bus to the big M (Mcdonalds)

Ken arrives at the cafe and sees his "mum". He sees their daughter working. The daughter asks he for $2000. Saying that its for some computer course. Her mum gives in and about to give the money till her dad appears, preventing her. Soon mum gives the money, and the dad complains about her being so gullible and walks off. Ching Kai (Ken's mum) sighs. Ken looks at her sympathetically, finishes his meal and pays it off. Ching Kai says sorry to him about what had just happened and tells him that its so hard looking after her daughter. Ken asks her that being a mum is tough work. She agrees saying that its a handful. He gives her a small smiles and tells her that he has to leave. She smiles and looks back at her booking book. He walks off and turns back and looks at her and then finally leaves.

Hung and Yan are walking along the street and Yan looks at the clothes in the stores and how pretty they are. Hung agrees and tells her if she wants it go ahead and he'll buy it. Yan tells him that its too expensive. Hung tells her that he still hasn't given her a birthday present. Yan tells him that if she does get it that means she will have to forgive him. Hung goes we're walking out together, she must of forgiven him. Yan tells him who said so, then he goes then he must buy it. They come out of the store with Yan carrying some bags. She thanks him and kisses him on the cheek. Hung smiles and tells her that he'll carry the bags.

The guy they captured is in an interview room with Hung and Nga Chai. They try to get some information but he speaks to them with information not relating to the case as much. They walk back out to the office and tells the other members they didn't get any information that had been important. Ken arrives asking about the interview and they tell him they didn't get anything useful. Ken asks them for the tapes that recorded their interview. He's in his office looks at it really carefully and finds something that may assist him.He arrives at the cell of the guy captured and starts talking to him about his village. He brings him some food that is originated from that village and gives it to him to eat. Ken brings out his cellphone and calls his mum and gives the phone to the guy and talks to her.

Ken gets a full interview from the guy captured and get the information they need and the interview is shown to the rest of the police force team in a meeting. One of them compliments at how he got the interview. Nga Chai asks him how he did and Ken tells them that he used psychology to get the information they needed. The police force then go out on the field and try to get some more information. Ken is in his office looking at the notes and the gun. Nga Chai arrives at his office and tells him that none of the members found sufficent evidence. Ken then gives him a folder with information about fish meat and flour. He then smells the gun and tells Ken that there is fish meat smell and tells him he might know who the big boss is.

Ying is reading a mag in a car and is interrupted by the owner of the car. The owner gives him money and drives off. Ying thanks him and then sees Nga Chai, they have a small talk. They are then in Nga Chai's car. Nga Chai tries to get information from Ying, Ying only gives him little information and Nga Chai gives some money on the fact that if he gets any information that he will tell Nga Chai.

Its in the daytime and Nga Chai is in his car looking at hte fish shop. He sees some suspicious people and keeps his eye on them. Two of the police force member arrives back in the car and tells him some useful and pointless information and saying the fish shop acts normal. Nga Chai arrives at Ken's office and tells him that he's sure that they use the fish shop to exchange weapons. Ken asks him if hes got any sufficent evidence but they didn't. Nga Chai asks him if he can capture them to get information. Ken disagrees saying that although he agrees with him, without sufficient evidence they can't arrest anyone.

The police team are in the van outside the fish shop. One of the members (Sing Suk) is undercover working as one of the fish people. Hung arrives back in the van telling everything is ready to go. Sing Suk is ready for work and is carrying some kind of device in his pouch. He starts working and sees the big boss. The boss starts talking to sing suk and says hes a cover for a worker he was sick. Everything continued smoothly. The big boss (dai lao sing) left and sing suk ask the worker where the toilet is and goes in. He arrives at dai lao sing's office and everything in there is locked. He then looks at the fish tank and then comes back out again and tells the rest that its been done. They tell hung and hung maow (or on on if you'd perfer) to wait for evidence while he goes back to the office. Dai lao sing tells some information about the setting and time in front of the fish tank and hung and hung maow listen to it really carefully. They are waiting for the boat to arrive and hung follows the fish truck while nga chai looks from a building. They gather the fish cartons like normal and one of the workers nodds to the worker on the boat and he goes and gets something in a black bag and the guy puts it in the fish carton. They drive off and Nga Chai tells Hung to follow it and tell them to keep an eye on the black bag. The truck driver sees Hung following them so drives off really fast. He crosses a yellow light train crossing and Hung drives just pass before the train hits it, tries to over take the truck and makes the driver crash into some rubbish bin. Hung and Sing Suk force the driver and workers to put their hands behind the heads and bow down. Hung looks at the back of the truck and looks for the black bag. Dai lao sing smiles at the fish tank with the microphone in it. Nga Chai arrives and Hung gives him the black bag. they open it and look inside.

(Updates will come slow from now on, I have school and homework and coming on the net once a week doesnt help. With 5 episodes a week its gonna be really delayed. Sorry about this but I'll try my hardest!)
    Last edited by neverland; 10-08-04 at 10:14 PM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Episode 5:
    Hung gives the bag to Nga Chai. Nga Chai looks inside and some water guns were found. They wonder what had happened. Hung and Nga Chai are in Ken's office. Ken starts telling them off and not taking things into their own hands. Ken says that the people are complaining about them for intruding and they have to pay off for the damage that occured to them. They tell them to both tell him before any operation is made. Hung thanks Nga Chai for defending him with the bad information he had collected.

Ying is fighting with some sort of wooden pole. Nga Chai pops up and whacks a stick toward the pole missing a ying. Nga Chai gives him a pair of boxing gloves and they start fighting with Nga Chai having a lot of furry then the furry is retured by Ying. Vice versa. They are then both on the floor both exhausted. Ying tells him that he guess that the information he gave him was useless. Nga Chai says that its his fault that the operation had failed. Ying asks him if he needs anything to ask him. Nga Chai asks him about someone but Ying doesn't know anything about it. Ying tells him that hes going back to school learning computers. Nga Chai laughs at him and Ying reassures him and shows him that hes already paid the fees. Yan calls Nga Chai to tell him to try some new soup. Nga Chai leaves and then looks back and gives Ying some money for school as hes low on cash.

Everyone in the office apart from Ken is at Yan's restaurant and try the new soup (dessert) and they tell Yan's mum that its quite good. Hung tells Yan to sit down next to Nga Chai. As soon as she sits down Nga Chai asks her for some drink, she gets up and Nga Chai tells her off for not asking the others. The rest just say whatever. One of the workers tell Nga Chai off for treating a Yan like that. The other guys changes the subject by showing this advertisment of a bulletproof vest that all american forces wear it. Its really light and very durable and thin. The guy then goes that it costs in american dollars $4500. They all yell at how expensive it is. Nga Chai asks the guy if he plans on buying it, he just says that hes just buying the magazine to see the bulletproof vest. Yan comes back with a tray full of drinks and gives a Hung this one cup. Hung gives it up and gives it to Nga Chai. Yan looks at the bulletproof vest add in curiosity. Nga Chai looks at her in what shes doing. Yan goes off to write some stuff. Nga Chai looks in curiosity if shes gonna buy it for her.

A bunch of people are playing mah jong at Natalies house. Kelly gets bored and decides to go outside. They tell her to go and get some stuff for them to drink and they start aruging. SHe then goes off to get the drinks. A girl from the village asks them if they have seen her expensive watch. She tells them that shes looked everywhere. Kelly comes back with the drink and walks off. The girl then asks Kelly if she has seen the watch. Kelly tells her that she hasn't. The girl then suspects Kelly and they start aruging that shes got the watch. The watch then appears under the packet of chips. Kelly tells her off for framing her. Kelly then walks off to a bar.

Kelly is in the bar drinking beer. Some guys pop to her and start flirting with her. Shes not intrested. Ken pops up and defends Kelly. They get together for a drink. Natalie arrives back at home asking where Kelly is. They tell her that she went out and tells her about the incident that had happened. They start playing a drinking game and Kelly loses a round and drinks. Natalie calls her then asks her where she is. She arrives at the bar and sees Kelly drinkin and tells her not to drink. Then the start arguing about the baby and its healthyness. Kelly then tells her off about being rich not important and starts saying the baby is hers and that Howard is his. Kelly starts mixing this drink and torturing Natalie about how she can be the only one to mix it. Natalie snatches the drink and drinks it. Then Natalie tells her that if she does love him then why is she giving the baby a hard time when its their baby. Kelly look furious and walks off. Natalie started drinking and is drunk. Ken carries her to his car and drives her home. He carries her but she resists. Then she pukes all over Ken and faints.

Ken then carries her on his back home. All the villages see him carrying her and start saying that they are gonna get together. Kelly is on the couch looking sad. Someone knocks on the door and Kelly opens and sees Ken and Natalie drunk as. They then take her to her room. Ken tells Kelly to look after her and goes home. Kelly looks at her and starts telling her off. Natalie then says shes sorry to howard and that she tried her best to look after Kelly and why he did this to her and says whats she got that she doesnt have and that Kelly only cares about money. Kelly listens and walks off. The village guys start talking about how Ken and Natalie match and stuff happening. The owner starts telling them off for saying stuff about them. Kelly comes back with a towel and places it on Natalies head. Kelly looks at her with sympathy and walks off.

Ching Kai's husband starts complaining that Zoe went off again and not telling him. Ching Kai tells him that she told her that she went off to her friends house. Her husband laughs with sarcasim and says do you know the friend and the house's number and tells her off for defending her. He then starts scolding her that shes making her bad. Ching Kai starts saying shes a bad mother and cant look after their daughter and that shes sorry.. Her husband looks at her with sympathy and tells her that he said was kind of harsh and that its him that should say sorry. He goes off to take a shower. Ching Kai looks at her necklace. Ken finishes taking a shower and looks at the same necklace Ching Kai had on.

Natalie wakes up and sees Kelly sitting outside day dreaming. They start talking for a little while. She goes in the fridge and gets a bottle of water. Turns back and gets another obttle. She gives the bottle to Kelly telling her its good for the baby. They both sit outside. Natalie thanks Kelly. Kelly says no need to say sorry and that she owes you. Natalie agrees and say that she will pay you in advance. Natalie starts telling her to not drink. They start negotiationing about the stuff she can do and what she cant do....Natalie starts asking Kelly who took her home. Kelly starts telling her that Ma sir did (Ken) and start saying stuff that they could of did stuff, but luckily she was there. Then they start talking about Ken and how hes like. She goes off to cook noodles for both of them.

Nga Chai is at Yans restaurant and helps them mai dan. She then looks at a box on the ground and sees the bulletproof vest. Starts saying to hmself that she has some heart for him. Then he starts giving her hints about the vest about his birthday and stuff. She doesnt look like she notices it. He sits back down and grins. Hung meets a Yan and Yan gives him something. He opens it up and sees the bulletproof best. He starts saying that its very expensive. Yan says that nothing is more expensive then his life. He then kisses him on the cheek. She then says that she wants him to tell Nga Chai about their relationship. Nga Chai calls Yan and Hung steps away and tell her to tell him that hes not there. She then tells him that she meets with Nga Chai. He then steps away and runs off saying he will tell Nga Chai in a few days. yan arrives at a restaurant and meets Nga Chai. Yan tells him that she has something to tell him. He tells her that he will go first and that he has something to give her. He gives it to her and she opens it with a bracelet. Then he asks her what she wanted to say to him and she talks aobut his job stuff. She then looks at him and the bracelet in sympathy. Yan starts playing with her noodle soup. Nga Chai talks to the owner once finished he looks at Yan asking her why she isn't eating, and she eventually starts eating.

Nga Chai arrives at a secluded area and talks to Ken and they are spying on some people and they also hacked into their communications system and they hear what they are talking about. The police offcedrs have a meeting about an upcoming operation. They then start following this one guy by car. They also follow this other guy and were blocked off by a van once the van moves they see the car stops on the road. They wait for awhile then drive past it and soon see there is no one in the car and they got away. Sing suk is still following hte other car and Ken tells them to move along untill they get orders from Ken. Sing suk tells Ken. Nga Chai sees some people buying fish balls on the street. He then has a flashback of the conversation he had with the owner of the noodle place about the fishballs then another of the info given by Ken of the fish. Hung wonders what hes doing. Nga Chai starts telling them about the fishballs. The bad guys then swapp money for guns and say how clever he is for tricking the police. They arrive at this building and tells on on to wait outside. They look around and then see weapons in the fish balls. A guy sees Nga Chai looking around and he grabs his gun. Hung tells him to look out and shields Nga Chai. Nga Chai shoots and so does the guy slow mow and the bullet hits the guy on the chest and hits Hung on the back. The bad guys hear the sound and so does on on. Hung starts saying thank goodness for the bulletproof vest and start lifting it up. It shows the very expensive bulletproof vest.....
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Episode 6:
    Repeats the last scene. Nga Chai tells him to run off. Guns start firing at each other constantly. The bad guys join the race and Nga Chai and Hung are starting to run out of bullets. The black force people come in and stops the bad guys. Nga Chai and Hung pop out of their hiding spots and sigh with relief. Everyone is outside and the guys are arrested. The rest of the people ask them if they are alright. Hung says if it wasn't for on on to call for back up. The other dude goes thank goodness for the bulletproof vest and that hes lucky. Hung grins and says that Nga Chai is also lucky. Nga Chai looks off in a dazed mood.

They all have a meeting and Ken tells them off and saying that they are lucky and that they shouldn't do this in the future and if it wasnt for bulletproof vest the outcome would of been different. King sir comes up and congratulates them for being successful. Ken and King sir goes off to a media conference. The guys start telling off Ken while the girls start defending him. They then organise a dinner. On on tells Nga Chai to invite Yan and Nga Chai slowly agrees still thinking.Nga Chai is at a store asking about the bulletproof vest. Then he slowly gets information. He knows that only one of the special bulletproof vest was bought by one person and that one person had been a girl with the lastname lau and realised that Yan only bought one and had given it to Hung, since there was only one bought.

Everyone except Nga Chai is at the restaurant. He finally arrives looking drunk. On on gives him to drink and he continues to drink and sculling it down. One of the girls tells him to make a toast. He refuses and gets Hung to say it. Hung starts saying that they have worked together through all the years and if it wasnt for Nga Chai he wouldn't be here today. Then the rest asks Nga Chai to make a toast. He slowly starts saying that he thanks Hung for saving his life and that he hopes that he didn't save him and that he couldn't believe that he did something that would hurt him. Hung starts saying how drunk he is and says that why would i do something wrong to you. Nga Chai looks at him and slowly gets up and says that he may be drunk but he knows what hes talking about. He asks him who bought the bulletproof vest? Hung says that he bought it. Then Nga Chai asks him to say the truth. He stays silent. Then he says that since hes not gonna say it then hes gonna say it. Then he says that the bulletproof vest was given by his girlfriend. All the police officers are all awed. Yan tells Hung to tell Nga Chai. He refuses then Yan tells Nga Chai. Nga Chai asks her what he did wrong. yan says that he had to contain it for so long. She then tells him about all the stuff he did and that he never cares about her. He then starts blaming Hung for making her turn this way. he starts beating him up and the rest of the people stop him and Hung eventually runs away.

Nga Chai tells him off and then chases after him. They start running with Nga Chai chasing him. Nga Chai gets him and starts beating him up. Nga Chai starts saying how they are gou lam lui (um sneaky couple?? Literally it means dog male female) Hung pushes him away and that he has no right to talk about Yan like that and starts telling him off for being such a bad boyfriend and that he always tells Hung to improvise. He tells him that everytime he gets him to look at a Yan feelings will eventually come. He starts saying some important events and if he even know about them. They stand in silence. Nga chai walks off Hung tells out SORRY! Nga Chai continues to walk all lost. Hung sits down crying. Hung and Yan are at her restaurant and shes helping him rub oil to his bruises. He then worries about Nga Chai.

Nga Chai walks around still recovering the events. He has flashbacks of how he first met Yan and how she climbed up a tree to escape from a dog and anotehr flashback of how she was carrying all the shopping bags and Nga Chai isn't carrying anything and some other flashbacks. Nga Chai continues to walk and arrive at a basketball court with some guys playing. A ball comes to him and asks them if he can play. They start playing. The rest of the guys tell him that they have to go. Nga Chai stays at the court thinking.

Natalie arrives at the village and tries to search for Nga Chai. She continues to search around the basketball court and eventually finds him sleeping on the bench. Natalie tells him that avoiding the situation will only make it worse. She then tells him hwo he needs someone just to be there. They then go off to cean park to play some rides. They take a break and start talking about what happened and how the situation is reversed. He then tells her how much he didnt understand her. She then tells him to look forward. Nga Chai tells her how much she has changed.

The police officers stand over Nga Chai desk. Nga Chai arrives and the rest of the people get on on to tell Nga CHai that Hung left a letter on his desk. Nga Chai looks for Hung and sees him on a deck. Hung starts speaking to himself how sorry he is. Nga Chai arrives and asks him what the letters is about. Hung tells him he cant face the rest of the offcers. Nga Chai tells him off for resigning. He rips the letter and tells Hung to go back to work. Hung asks him isn't he angry. Nga Chai tells him he is and that he wants to kill him but then says that the things he said were true and that its good that Hung is able to do the things he wasnt able to do. They then walk off back togehter.

Nga Chai's aunt starts praying and Nga Chai arrives and she is relived to see him back. Nga Chai's aunt starts talking about their relationship and is he so strong to let Yan to go with Hung. Then she starts talking about his job position. She then says dont worry theres a festival coming up soon. All the villages attend at an outdoor event including the police officers. Nga Chai and Hung arrive at the cooking room and Hung goes off to help Yan. Nga Chai then looks out the window and sees Hung and Yan together. The others notice and tells him and Natalie to help with the guests. Nga Chai reassures Natalie that theres nothing wrong. He tells her to talk to Ken. She strong ly disagrees and says how much she doesnt like him. Ken looks at his mum.

Food comes out and King sir starts looking at Nga Chais aunt. The bidding starts to raise money for the village. King sir walks about as he had helped with the villages. He then makes a statement. Soon a bidding starts with a necklace. An it goes to Ching Kai's husband. He tells everyone its going to be a gift for his wife. Next is a lucky banner thing. Nga Chai gets the final offer till Ying arrives with his boss Rocky and offers 30500 and gets it. Everyone claps except for the cops. He then tells everyone that hes going to give the banner to the mayor as a gift from the village. King sir starts telling Ken that its him. Ying arrives back to speak to Nga Chai and Hung and starts saying how bad Rocky is. Rocky asks Nga Chai for a drink. Nga Chai tells YIng to be good and not turn bad and they go off.

Back in the office and they start finding information about Rocky and his mafia status. A gang stands outside and the police arrive. Hung confronts them and talks to them and asking what they are doing there. They start complaining. Ken and Nga Chai arrives and one of the gang members start saying they are waiting for their idol to get an autograph. Ken looks at the car and start saying a nice car for him. He then starts saying to tow the car away and they start complaining and ken says that something is wrong with the car. Rocky arrives and tells them that the car is his. He then tells the gang off and tells them to leave. Nga Chai starts awing since they listen to him. They all go off. They suspect they are going to do something to the disco next door. Ken and Nga Chai arrive at the disco and start talking to the owner of the club and how they need their reassurances to any bad happening. THe owner maow suk and says that he will immediately call the police if something happens. Ken and Nga Chai leave.

Ken has a meeting with his doctor and start talking about his health and say hes doing well. He then bumps into Natalie and starts making conversation. She then avoids and walks off. Ken drives home and sees Natalie stuck with her broken down car. He then offers her a ride and she looks back and starts deciding.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

i think the cast is in this order:
    Bowie Lam Bo Yi~Fong Nga Chai
    Joe Ma Dat Chung~Ma Hau Yin/Ken
    Kenix Kwok~Luk Ying Cheung/Natalie
    Benny Chan Ho Man~Tao Chin Hung
    Tavia Yeung Yi~Man Ka Lei/Kelly
    Eileen Yeow~Lau Yuk Yan
    Evergreen Mak~Luk Chun Ying
    (don remember who plays Kelly's bro)
    nice serial, i loved bowie lam n tavia yeung 2geter..wat wuz d year oredi?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg