Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowie Lam

Default GIGI ND BOWIE always

I love bowie nd Gigi together. i just watched them slept together nd i was so happy. lol To bad they are not a couple outside becus bowie has a gf.. even though they really look like it. ..

yeah! he was so great in untraceable evidence, its one of the series thats always memorable to me as i like those kind of foresics cases and they look back in time to see how the killer killed the victim.
    Once you think about it it does sound like a pair of socks lol. what episode are you up to lady zhuge? not to be a *spoiler* but have you seen the part where tavia (kelly) tries to dress him more modern or looser if you like to call it?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    Once you think about it it does sound like a pair of socks lol. what episode are you up to lady zhuge? not to be a *spoiler* but have you seen the part where tavia (kelly) tries to dress him more modern or looser if you like to call it?
    I'm up to episode 20 now so I'm already past the part where Tavia tries to make him more "hip".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hehehe i loved that scene ! Episode 20 your almost finished, well 10 more but still, over half way. Hey are you mandarin, cos i noticed that you said "Wa Zai" and then i just clicked. i mean the cantonese is also similar "Nga Jai" but if you say socks in cantonese it would be "Mut Jai" so they still sound similar with the "Jai" sorry if i confused anyone
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    hehehe i loved that scene ! Episode 20 your almost finished, well 10 more but still, over half way. Hey are you mandarin, cos i noticed that you said "Wa Zai" and then i just clicked. i mean the cantonese is also similar "Nga Jai" but if you say socks in cantonese it would be "Mut Jai" so they still sound similar with the "Jai" sorry if i confused anyone
    Haha, yeah, I speak and understand Mandarin Chinese. I have 8 more episodes to go in VF. It's getting pretty exciting now. Not to give anything significant away for people who haven't watched the series yet, but what happened with Benny's character came as a real surprise for me. I thought he had really turned to the "dark side".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ditto! you could have had me fooled but it was funny when benny's character said do i look as good as benny chan? to evergreen mak... but since this topics about bowie ill stop here. Has anyone seen this old tvb movie of him and jessica hsuan? Seriously if the imaging wasnt that bad and jessica didnt have that hair i would of thought it was filmed recently due to the no change in bowie lol
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Nope, I've never seen that old movie of his.

It's amazing how much Bowie's character in VF has changed when it comes to treating women. He is incredibly caring of Tavia now that it's hard to believe how he treated Elieen Yeow like a servant at the beginning. Tavia's character has made a complete turn-around too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yup, i guess it make sense since those two both made a change and that they will seem to get together....
    currently watching healing hands I with bowie in it, not suprised he's paired up with flora chan lol but i dont like her hairstyle....
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Hi, invite all Bowie fans here to Bowie's official forum:
    http://www.bowielam.com/bbs

hés look so manly in WAr & Beauty
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

Watching him in Always Ready and the serie should conclude tomorrow. Can't wait His character is intersting, I love his relationship with his son. He is such a good dad! Also I like watching him with Lai Lok Yi also. The teacher disciple relationship was quite amusing to watch. LOL, how after awhile Lai Lok Yi caught on to the teaching style and was really learning, hehe, relationship get better and better

Look forward to see him in Dances of Passion!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

i think bowie lam is a great actor !!!!!! he's ok looking and he can really act !

he is AWESOME! loll love his acting skills and he seems like a reallyyyy nice person in real life hehe i regularly check out his forum at www.bowielam.com lol

i watched WAB and it wassss MANN SOO GOOD! i do have to agree he looks really good with gigi, they have good chemistry lol

i also saw dance of passion, it was goood too! but there were lots of talking and stuff, i got confuse since i'm not too good with chinese lol, but i still really loveddd the way he acted and everything, such talent !

i just finished CIB, loved that series too hahahaha man... i'm so obsessed LOL.. have to kind of slow myself down and focus on school lol yeah..

even though he's been in the acting industry for many years, i find that it's just recently that he became so well known lol but eh, he's such a talented actor, who cares, he's awesome! he deserves to be noticed lol

ihope there will be more series with him in it lol.. although i did heard that he may be taking a break for a while .. who knows.

in any case, i hope he will still show us his great skills soon hehe

Default Ada Choi, Gigi Lai, Maggie Shiu, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Wong He. New SErIES in jan 07

i heard that there will be a new 80 episode series starting to film in jan 2007

http://jaynestars.com/index.php?nam...article&sid=486

"Ada Choi Siu Fun, Gigi Lai Chi, Maggie Shiu Mei Kei, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, and Wong He will be starring in a modern 80 episode series produced by Chik Kei Yi. The series will film in January 2007 at exotic locations such as South Africa and Qingdao, China. This 80 episode series will be a major project for TVB in 2007!

Since 1999's "At the Threshold of an Era," TVB executive manager, Mrs. Tsang has requested that Chik produce a series with an all star cast. Chik is again featuring his favorite posse of artists in the new series. Since Ada, Bowie, Moses, Gigi, and Maggie were recently featured in "Dance of Passion," wouldn't the cast not give the audience any freshness?

Chik is not afraid the audience will be bored, "These artists are not acting in the same type of characters. The plot will speak about 3 sisters competing amidst a corporate backdrop and will feature an intricate and moving story. So I am not worried that the audience will be bored."

personally, i'm really excited to see what it'll be about can't wait! lol

wow! great casts! can't wait for this! but i wonder...would this air first, or that 60ep with raymond?...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hmm.. most likely the one with raymond since it's a bit shorter lol i think :S

he`s a good actor he acts pretty good that bad

yeah agree he is a good actor he can act as good or evil very well, but i dont like how they keep pairing gigi with him he's too old, they should pair someone like Maggie Tsui with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    yeah agree he is a good actor he can act as good or evil very well, but i dont like how they keep pairing gigi with him he's too old, they should pair someone like Maggie Tsui with him.
    How is he too old to be paired up with Gigi? He's 42 and she's 36. That's only 6 years of difference. In reality there are couples with bigger age differences. The reason why you may think he's too old is because Gigi has a baby face and she preserves her skin very well.

Default Bowie and Gigi

Bowie's awesome- he does a great job bringing some super memorable roles to life!

I love Bowie and Gigi's serials (in particular Dance of Passion and WAB)- mostly I think its how Bowie has a warm and enveloping look to him that makes him charming even if he's not classically cute while Gigi excels at the spunky female characters that meld well with his image!

However, I can't decide between Gigi Lai and Flora Chan for my favorite pairing with Bowie- Flora and Bowie portray well the same type of characters (mature, smart, cool and passionless on the outside, warm and deep on the inside). Like others here, my favorite series of theirs is Untraceable Evidence I. One scene that still makes me shiver: Flora invited Bowie up for a drink, and then tells him to leave when he gets a little drunk and says how he wished they could have been together. She closes the door, and then (in a minute that lasts forever) leans on the door biting her lips and struggling with her emotions. She opens to door to watch Bowie leave... and lo-and-behold, there Bowie is, still at her door, leaning despondently on her door grill.

Its priceless, you can almost see the force that pulls them unwillingly toward each other even through the door... ... its a simple scene, no words, when he comes in and picks her up, but very effective and one that I've watched over and over for the wonder of it!