Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

anyhere knows how to do screen capture?
    can teach me
    Last edited by sarsh; 12-18-04 at 06:29 AM.

Default Beware spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK beware of spoilers

Esp 24

ok the story starts with the two older couple doctors ( the hospital head and his wife) at breakfast eatin with the nurses saying how much they wish their future husband were that caring. Then the next scene switches to yoyo's hopital ward where ken, yoyo'sfather, the hospital head were all talkin about yoyo operation and how yoyo says she will fight on. Next we see yoyo in the operation room and the operation is ongoing, ken and yoyo's father are outside waitin for yoyo to come out and the operation is a sucess. Then it switches to the hospital head's wife having a miscarriage and after the hospital head came out of yoyo's operation, he rushes to see his wife, where nick's dad, mum and him were present, his wife seems to be able to accept this news well. Then there is a converstion between yoyo's dad and the hospital head where the hospital head is talking about how much stronger his wife is and how he now believes that some things you have to leave to fate. Next, we see that raymond, the hospital head and his wife arriving home, his dad wanted to return to hospital to check on yoyo, raymond tells his dad to accompany his wife more and his wife speak for her husband by saying that he is trying not to dampen her mood further since both of them are sadden by the loss of the baby. Then the hospital head wife found out about raymond having liver cancer and she is shocked and sadden, she confront ken on why he did not tell them so that they can share his burden but he says that the more people knows, that more people will be sadden. and further more he knows his dad is sadden by the loss of the baby so he does not want add on to his dad's grief. However, his dad's wife made him promise that he will get well.

Next , yoyo is wake , at this scene we see that lelia is alittle jealous of how the two are behaving and we next see that leila is a little unhappy at her work but she still thinks that her sarcrifice of letting yoyo to be with raymond is worth it.
    We get to know through lelia that sonjia is trying to avoid nick by workin at lifeforce at night.

The scene switches to life force where two ladies lelia and sonjia is applying for mission to escape from their love troubles. Sonjia intends to quit her job to become a full pledged lifeforce worker while lelia can't wait to go on her next mission to escape from her love troubles in hk.

We see nick is waiting downstairs for sonjia and he asks her for dinner and she agreeds.

next raymond drives his dad and his wife to hospital and they were chatting, his wife tries to hint to the hospital head that he should spent more time with raymond and cherish him.

The next scene shows the hospital head's wife and raymond's doctor and raymond discussin his sickness. They were deciding which method to used to treat ken's sickness.

We get to see that the hospital is openin a new sector: cosmetic surgery for financial benefits and is abondoning plans to buy an equipment that treats some sickness and the hospital head and his wife have a little arguement and she nearly blurs out the fact that raymond has liver cancer when raymond burst in in time.

Sonjia's application to be a full pledged lifeforce worker is sucessful and she is chosen for a mission in africa which requires her to leave in a few days.

An old patient came to visit the clinic and gives every staff a lucky token which she brought in japan. Lelia got one which wishes her to find her "one" person.

Nick gets a visit from the old rich man from the very first episode and he talks about how he nows is more open and eager to fight for the one he loves ever since his girlfriend died.

Shirley is spenting herbirthday alone and nick on his way to meet sonjia for dinner , saw her and decide to accompany her, he later rushes to meet sonjia and lies to her that he was with a patient. but his lie was discovered when shirley returned the handphone to nick. Sonjia is angry and leaves.

Lelia vists yoy o before her trip to africa and nick is there. when sonjia came to say goodbye to yoyo , nick is angry that sonjia did not inform him about her resignation and her mission to africa. They argued.

Raymond meets up with lelia and he asks for her lucky tocken which she gives to him.He asks her if she would give him support and she says yes as a fren. She also breaks the news that she is going to Afica on mission in 2 days.

Till next episode

I send to liao or u can view on the forum
    Last edited by sarsh; 12-18-04 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilxbuffy
    can you email me what is happening in TLB cause i dont get tapes anymore. You can email me at [email protected]. You could email me as much things you saw on TLB, dont be afraid of spoiling it for me.
    i try too cos i am not too sure how to describe i am not too sure if u want longwinded or u want the summary plus i might be busy in the coming week since my sch is reopening vbut i will try my best i understand that kinda of agony of not being able to watch.

Thumbs up

Just watched until episode 22 and wanted to watch more but the rental shop said that 23-30 had not arrived.. Ahhh

Really like this series, memorable. Nick's acting are enjoyable and funny as usual. I also like Sonja here and her acting is not as bad as some people said. Raymond and Leila also did a good job. The themesong sang by Raymond also very good
    Last edited by Arching_Hero; 12-18-04 at 09:45 AM.
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero
    Just watched until episode 22 and wanted to watch more but the rental shop said that 23-30 had not arrived.. Ahhh

Really like this series, memorable. Nick's acting are enjoyable and funny as usual. I also like Sonja here and her acting is not as bad as some people said. Raymond and Leila also did a good job. The themesong sang by Raymond also very good
    Yes. The themesong is great . I think Sonija and Nick must to be together, Leila and raymond together. But Sonija have a baby in ep.25 :P

Leila: Ken isn't the only tree (=boy) in the world. There are many trees in this forest.
    Bosco: How about my tree?

So, Bosco like Leila in TLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    Yes. The themesong is great . I think Sonija and Nick must to be together, Leila and raymond together. But Sonija have a baby in ep.25 :P

Leila: Ken isn't the only tree (=boy) in the world. There are many trees in this forest.
    Bosco: How about my tree?

So, Bosco like Leila in TLB.
    who's the baby's father? Is Nick and Sonjia together in the show? Is Leila and Bosco still fake going out? Did Leila find out that Raymond has liver's cancer. How is Leila and Raymond together? I though Raymond goes out with Sharon?

who's the baby's father? Is Nick and Sonjia together in the show? Is Leila and Bosco still fake going out? Did Leila find out that Raymond has liver's cancer. How is Leila and Raymond together? I though Raymond goes out with Sharon?
    Baby's father is Nick [Wong Pou Fang] But if they have baby I think they will together. Leila went to Africa because Life Force needs worker and Leila want to get out of HongKong because she know that Sharon and Ray have very fun together. But then when Leila is start to departures Sharon [Yoyo] phone to her and said that Ray is in hospital. But i'm not sure that Yoyo tell to Leila that Ray has cancer but in the tape Leila is crying.
    Ray's auntie doesn't have baby. In TLB's series 24 didn't tell why, but now Ray's father is very sad but Ray's auntie more because she get know that Ray has cancer...
    Sonija is Life Force standard worker now, and she had to fly to Africa too with Leila because she want to leave of HongKong too, but now she has a baby so she can't fly.
    But before the end of the ep.24 allways tell to what will happen. That Leila cry and many more that I have write is from there.
    I have too heard that Sonija's and Nick's baby will have some problem too. But I'm not sure of it. But Nick said like that: If I must too choose of you or baby, I will choose you.
    I'm wait the ep. 25 very hard
    Last edited by Gernice; 12-18-04 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    Baby's father is Nick [Wong Pou Fang] But if they have baby I think they will together. Leila went to Africa because Life Force needs worker and Leila want to get out of HongKong because she know that Sharon and Ray have very fun together. But then when Leila is start to departures Sharon [Yoyo] phone to her and said that Ray is in hospital. But i'm not sure that Yoyo tell to Leila that Ray has cancer but in the tape Leila is crying.
    Ray's auntie doesn't have baby. In TLB's series 24 didn't tell why, but now Ray's father is very sad but Ray's auntie more because she get know that Ray has cancer...
    Sonija is Life Force standard worker now, and she had to fly to Africa too with Leila because she want to leave of HongKong too, but now she has a baby so she can't fly.
    But before the end of the ep.24 allways tell to what will happen. That Leila cry and many more that I have write is from there.
    I have too heard that Sonija's and Nick's baby will have some problem too. But I'm not sure of it. But Nick said like that: If I must too choose of you or baby, I will choose you.
    I'm wait the ep. 25 very hard
    So what do you mean that when they have a baby they will end up together?Don't you end up together in order to have sex or something leading to that? What happen to the doctor that likes Sonjia from Nick's little client?

So what do you mean that when they have a baby they will end up together?Don't you end up together in order to have sex or something leading to that? What happen to the doctor that likes Sonjia from Nick's little client?
    I'm not sure what make Nick & Sonija together because i haven't watch that episode. All I know is Nick & Sonija will be together at the end and they will have a baby. [SPOILER]If I'm not wrong, Sonija have cancer but she did not died[END]

Sonija joined the Life Force and with Nick also, they went to Guang Xi with a mission to cure and prevent villagers from 'Tibi'. The doctor that likes Sonija(Andrew), take holiday back to his hometown to attend his sister's wedding. Among villages that Life Force helped, one of the village is Andrew(Zhi Zeng Yi Seng) hometown. At that time also, he find out that the one that Sonija really love is Nick so he just gave up his feeling feeling towards Sonija. He then stopped his work at Lung Sing Clinic because he want to help and take care his village at Guang Xi. But I think the biggest reason he stayed back at his hometown because his heart broken. He knew Nick and Sonija will be together afterall and he can't stand watching them together.
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero
    I'm not sure what make Nick & Sonija together because i haven't watch that episode. All I know is Nick & Sonija will be together at the end and they will have a baby. [SPOILER]If I'm not wrong, Sonija have cancer but she did not died[END]

Sonija joined the Life Force and with Nick also, they went to Guang Xi with a mission to cure and prevent villagers from 'Tibi'. The doctor that likes Sonija(Andrew), take holiday back to his hometown to attend his sister's wedding. Among villages that Life Force helped, one of the village is Andrew(Zhi Zeng Yi Seng) hometown. At that time also, he find out that the one that Sonija really love is Nick so he just gave up his feeling feeling towards Sonija. He then stopped his work at Lung Sing Clinic because he want to help and take care his village at Guang Xi. But I think the biggest reason he stayed back at his hometown because his heart broken. He knew Nick and Sonija will be together afterall and he can't stand watching them together.
    Yes. Sonija and Nick go together because they have a baby. First Sonija think that Nick had not date her, but Nick say to everybody that Sonija is his girlfriend. But now they have a baby so they will get together.

i saw chapter 20,21,22,23,24 yesterdayy..itz wass soo good.. esp 23&24..lol.....does sonjia kno she is pregnant right now?...why is she playing hard to get?

yoyo was soo annoying in the previous chapters then she showed how much she like ray, it was cute...i htink they look kind of good together here, maybe becuz leila is kind a mean now...i was realli sad/excited when he ask her if she ever liked him, itz was soo dramatic lol
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

download some of the songs sing by Raymond and the TLB full version plus the 2 English subtheme songs here

http://au.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/fungstuff
    id : fungstuff
    password: lamfung

Quote Originally Posted by mklxpp
    i saw chapter 20,21,22,23,24 yesterdayy..itz wass soo good.. esp 23&24..lol.....does sonjia kno she is pregnant right now?...why is she playing hard to get?
    sonjia knows that she is pregnant in esp 27..i think she is playing hard to get is because never sed he loved her or nothing and didnt even give her flowers before and he is telling everybody that sonjia is his girlfriend and sonjia does not like that.. so thats whut..i think.
    Last edited by theorangecolor; 12-22-04 at 08:42 PM.
    bu bu jing xin

wow, i cant wait to see the rest of this series, the sad thing is i wanted to buy this series and its not even all out becaue tai seng and tvb overseas is still having problems.
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

does anyone know if ken will die ?? it'll be really sad if he does

here is spoiler by Ray's fan
    dont scroll down if u dont want to know

Ken undergos a surgery to remove the cancer, but there is still a chance for the cancer to return. He wishes to use his remaining time to do the things he wants to do. The day before leaving Hong Kong, Ken and Ching Ching shared a night at the shore, Ken wanted to give Ching Ching a ring, but Ching Ching says that she will wait for Ken to return and let him put it on for her, she will keep the ring for the meantime. Ken didn't let Ching Ching to send him off, but she stood in the corner and send him off.

Hong Qu went into a coma after giving birth to her daughter Oi Qu, one year later, Fun brings Oi Qu to visit Qu, Oi Qu put some flowers on Qu and called her "Mom", Qu's fingers suddenly moved.

Ching Ching went to Africa again and sees Ken there, they met at the tree that they made a promise at and Ken placed the ring in Ching Ching's finger.

esp 24

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0017.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0018.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0019.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0020.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0021.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0022.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0023.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0024.jpg')

Next weeks spoilers

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0025.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0026.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0027.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0028.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0029.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0031.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0030.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Chrissar/Ch24_0032.jpg')

What will happen in series 26?

In series 25 Ray fainted at a street.
    Then in series 26 Sharon will be phone to Leila that Ray have happen something bad and then will Sharon tell to Leila that Ray has cancer. Leila will fly back to HongKong. Ray is Ok, but he continue to help her patients. Leila will say to Ray that everybody will worry about him, including me.

Then I don't know what will happen Let's see tomorrow.

In series 25 Ray's dad get at last know that Ray has cancer. Ray start a medication what gives him side effects.