Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

for sure this serie is on my top list to watch, I think Leila is very cute next to Ray, as long as her charactor is a cute 1 (she does not fit the mature/serious charactor yet) man why Ray why another sad charactor w cancer, geez I want to see a happy go lucky Ray after that TOB for once, but very excited for this to come out, so happy that all of sudden Ray is on every new serie now aday, he's good.. my hero I will be very busy to watch them ha ha

im sure he will be happy go lucky for a lil while so thats good....ray and leila !!!
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Does anyone know when this series is going to be released? I can't wait to watch it!

NEWSFLASH! NEWSFLASH! Just heard/read that Wandering Hero Medics will air in Hong Kong on November 15th from a very trustworthy source! END NEWSFLASH! END NEWSFLASH!

Can we say WOO-FCUKING-HOO!?
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Default wandering hero medics

cool... doesnt that mean it will be around same time as the anniversary..if so, they mite get a few episodes in and perhaps have a nomination for some kinda good performance by some artiste...

ROFL take a look at this:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-9-14/2004914211653850.gif')

Leila's hitting Raymond lol :] I think (according to what it says on the bottom of the animation) that it's because Leila found out Ray had cancer (explains why he's lying in a hospital bed) and she's mad that he didn't tell her.

Leila and Ray are actually the same age. I think they're both the their early twenties.

Leila's birthday is December 5th and Ray's is December 8th I think? I can't remember...but their year of birth is different. Ray is 24 going on 25, and Leila is 22 going on 23. Ray's actually younger than Ron by a few months yet Ron is the one that appears younger. Niiice.

haha thats a funny pic..where did u get that pic?...
    hehe yea i was surprised wheni found out ron is older..he looks soo young..maybe ray looks a BIT older becuz he is alwayys working late on series...wha a hard working man! IMAO
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

look interesting I like Nicky Cheung's tv series.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

LOL, it's pretty funny just sitting there and seeing leila hit ray continuously!!!

*Sighs*....ray looks so cute in a shirt and tie....he doesn't look half bad in glasses either!
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

oooo ah i cant wait for this one hehehe leila and ray rules

LOL staring at the animation as it repeats...hilarious. I can't wait till I actually see that on my tv screen when Wandering Hero Medics comes out! Argh, time passes by so slowly. I need my WHM! I need some Ray + Leila! AAARGHHHH...

I actually hoped that Ray could be the lead actor!! I think..he have only one lead role? All the other shows, he either share the lead role or was supporting actor!! I'm rooting for him to be a lead actor soon and OMG!! I hate spoilers!! lolz....I don't mind him dying but I hope his death was more emotional than ToB! Raymond is such a great actor and I hope this show will bring out a side that we haven't seen before!! He look mature and so cuteee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost4eva
    I actually hoped that Ray could be the lead actor!! I think..he have only one lead role? All the other shows, he either share the lead role or was supporting actor!! I'm rooting for him to be a lead actor soon and OMG!! I hate spoilers!! lolz....I don't mind him dying but I hope his death was more emotional than ToB! Raymond is such a great actor and I hope this show will bring out a side that we haven't seen before!! He look mature and so cuteee!!
    i actually think he's sharing lead with nick....well at least from the picture/poster it looks like it...
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

yeah..It looks like he is sharing lead with Nick...I was just wondering when will he lead by himself!! ^^...Also, Bosco is also in this show right? Why isn't he in the poster?!What role does he play?!

anyone noticed that the series title changed to "The last breakthrough"...???

oh dear, that sounds so corny!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost4eva
    yeah..It looks like he is sharing lead with Nick...I was just wondering when will he lead by himself!! ^^...Also, Bosco is also in this show right? Why isn't he in the poster?!What role does he play?!
    yes bosco is also in this show...i think he plays a doctor...would make sense if he did...lol
    he was lead b4- eternal happiness, lofty waters verdant bow
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

Never heard of this serie... but sounds interesting since it has to do with medical field... I'm doing pre-med right now in school but dont know what exact field to get into... hopefully this serie will give me some idea and enlighten me to work harder...

I wonder if this serie is gonna be anything like E.R and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by kloey
    he was lead b4- eternal happiness, lofty waters verdant bow
    EH: Didn't Ray share the lead with Joe Ma? and He wasn't the main character but supporting....it was Michelle Yip that lead that show right? I havent' watch LWVB yet but looking forward to it! That was the only tv show he was the main character wasn't it?! So looking forward to that!!

I actually like the name Wandering Hero Medics more than The Last Breakthrough! I wonder why they change it!!