Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1756

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

i've watched the mv of ray and leila. aw so cute!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Ahhh.. this is torture!! I've just finished watching the LR mv... SoOo cute!
    Gaah... now I wanna watch this series again even more! I miss all those cute cute scenes~~
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

oh yes, i played the clip again and again! i wished they showed the parts where ray's sick though
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

omg i loved that clip so much but it disappeared from my computer oh no... urg can some1 upload it here pls thanks
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

nvm i found out that cutie_daodao18 uploaded it.. hehe im dling it right now can't wiat.. omgomg i so want to see this series.. jeeez fairchild (the chinese broadcasting company) here in Canada sux we have to see the series like ONE YEAR AFTER its aired in HK im very disappointed.. but anyway i planned to buy this dvd anyway so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jollee
    nvm i found out that cutie_daodao18 uploaded it.. hehe im dling it right now can't wiat.. omgomg i so want to see this series.. jeeez fairchild (the chinese broadcasting company) here in Canada sux we have to see the series like ONE YEAR AFTER its aired in HK im very disappointed.. but anyway i planned to buy this dvd anyway so yeah

Yeah, i have Fairchild TV too, and its really slow, but I emailed Fairchild TV and asked when TLB will air in Canada on Fairchild, and they said in January 2006. So in about 3 months, which is a long wait!!

lol thanks for emailing to fairchild..im still mad y can't they like air it like one month after its released in HK?? god.. anyway cutie_daodao18 which part of Canada do u live in? i live in BC err 2006?? im gonna die....from waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Jollee
    lol thanks for emailing to fairchild..im still mad y can't they like air it like one month after its released in HK?? god.. anyway cutie_daodao18 which part of Canada do u live in? i live in BC err 2006?? im gonna die....from waiting

I live in Toronto!..yeah they should air it a month after it releases in HK...cuz I want to see it again so badly!

lol soo faraway.... lol this is off topic but the teachers here are striking so i dun have to go to school but i dun like it so like yeah.. but omg tha MV is sooo cutie..i like ray better off without glasses tho.. and i liked the part where ray was like tricking leila that the ring was his moms and how leila 'threw' it into the ocean and ray desperately taking his shoes off trying to find it.. so sweet but anyway i can't wait!!!

just rewatch the part of tlb where leila gave raymond that massage! aw soooooo cute!
    cherrie

lol i only watched like a bit of that in the MV clip but its cutie.. haha ray said like.. smt sweet.. cutie... why was there a scar on leila's face but w.e that part is so cute sweet

Yah i like the ring part too! I like the part when he was gonna take some of her popcorn while they were going to movies, it was so cute!..and she was like: beg me!..lols, and he was like: do u want me to kneel down and beg u?..haha so cute!! all were jokes. LR are so cute!!!

Aww yeea LR is so cute Too many fav LR scenes to list!

haha what a coincidence.... I start replying to this thread and the TLB themesong starts playing on my winamp~! Such a nice song anyways~

Awww that massage scene was cuute! Practically every scene with LR in it is nice....
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

I can't wait till this airs in Canada!!! I want to see Leila and Bosco and Ray!!

I love LR, but when i watch it again, i'm gonna focus on BL relationship!

We in a same boat more or less because the little island where i live,will be showing the show TLB on their cable channel next month(1 month earlier that yours)

Quote Originally Posted by buayaDARAT
    We in a same boat more or less because the little island where i live,will be showing the show TLB on their cable channel next month(1 month earlier that yours)

lols! Lucky u!..

very nice coz when i returned from my trip to hk, haha i opened the tv and found that tlb is airing its last part of last ep in satellite tv. seems that tlb really waited for my return from my trip
    cherrie

I'm still waitingfor it to air in canada, and thats gonna take a few months, but today i just found some links to d/l tlb eps! I was so happy! and i just saw ep 1 right now and I LOVE IT STILL!!!! Its soo good!!

where did u dl it??? i want to dl too

i wish i can do those fantastic video editings! i would love to make an mv with all my fave parts on it!
    cherrie