Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1756

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

is there a better version of the themesong? if yes, can someone upload it here? would love to have the better version
    hey tell you all! this very very nice singaporean friend i have decided to give the tlb dvd to me for FREE!!!!!!!! aw she's really very very nice eh? if that certain someone happens to drop by here, i'll say thank you once again to you! you're really very very nice! you just have no idea how you made my day!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    haha i dunno what episode my channel is up tobut i am at the part where ray expalin to leila why he rejected yoyo the scenery where they last stand is so so so pretty
    Oh is that ep 13? I think it is. I love that scene where Leila was like "Yoyo is not bad, just look at her good side" and then ray was like "She's spoiled, bratty, etc.. she's not that bad (Sarcasticly)" Leila: "Look at her good side" <-i think thats what she said.. dun't remember...neways, etc.... that whole scene i love cuz LR's convo was cute.

Ooh you are so lucky cherrie... but I guess this is called "好人有好報" .. hahha... since you are very kind too~~

Hehe.. I like that part where Raymond sends Leila that camera in Kenya... I really liked what he said in that recorded part of himself~~ he was like "have you been lazy? Ofcuz you have, or why are you looking at my pretty face.." hahaa... awww~
    He also said something like "every person, every animal, even every bush does their best to survive..... I also need to." and then at the end he tells Leila to take pictures of everything in Kenya so he can remember this special place - it's special because it's the place where they first met" I thought that was so sweet!
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

hehe im still so happy about it
    oh yes, that part hm but then it again reminds me of ken being sick
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hey u know the part where thepateint was abt to die and he like slam his fist onto the heart ritght

that part is dam good man i feel he is such a responsible doctor haha
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

Ooh.. yea he's done that slamming thing twice or more .. hehe~~
    It was funny how that [what is that machine called?] didn't work at all... yet his yelling at the patient and the *HIT* woke her up.. haha... ^^

I love that scene when Leila and Raymond is lying on the grass.... so sweet, now i'm waiting for the episode where Leila "flicks" her finger on his nose, between his eyes and it wakes him up.. haha Raymond is so cute there~~

As I rewatch this series, I found Sharon less anoying than when I first watched it.. so perhaps Bosco and Sharon could have been paired up at the end.. hehe.. so it's not only him and his dog And after watching a mv of bosco and Sharon in LWOLAP, they do seem cute together.

Well, I've finished the series. Just want to know if anyone think the ending was quite ambiguous. Did Sonija woke up from her coma in the end??

The final scene of them (Nick & Sonija) back in Africa with their little daughter was shot in quite a surreal way as if in a dream (or is it maybe the quality of the tape I rented?) and also they don't talk but smile to each other, but their narrative voice did tell each other that their respective wishes have been fulfilled (a promise they made to each other at the same location much earlier).

And in the scene prior to that their daughter did utter her very first word by calling the still sleeping Sonija 'mother' and her fingers did move a little and all the balloons floating up, all signs indicating Sonija would wake up. I sure hope she did. Poor Nick.

What do ya all think?

This series has just started to be shown in UK! chapter 10.
    I'm just getting into it. I like Nick Cheung. He is so kind in this series. I actually quite like him pairing with Sonija but I do agree Leila is great in this series.
    Can't stand Sharon!

yes i think sonija wakes up. that's why nick smiled before that last scene was shown happy ending for all
    cherrie

happy but too forceful ending
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    happy but too forceful ending
    If indeed she does wake up then it's an appropriate ending. I don't think it's a forceful ending since Nick and Sonija have been through so much. Plus the fact that Nick's character is an extremely nice guy who helps out everybody the best he can.

Instead I think the ending scene between Raymond and Leila is more forceful. Too rush. And what is it with the TVB writers that they like this "going away for some time' plot device? They did the same thing with A Life Made Simple and numerous other series. Overused and doesn't make sense.

Still I have to agree that this an all in all enjoyable series. I like it very much. Raymond and Leila share such great chemistry. I am always a fan of Nick and although some reviews I've read complained about Sonija's acting here and a lack of chemistry with Nick, I on the contrary thinks she did a good job here and she does have chemistry with Nick. Imho of course

And Sharon Chan is okay too. I started out hating her character but I soon sympathise with her when I realise she is not an out and out bad girl at all, but is just confused because of her background and upbringing. Her final scene with Leila at the airport where she says she is grateful for Leila and Raymond in helping to mend the 'hole' in her heart which she meant by her character and not the disease she was suffering from previously is quite touching.

Just disappointed that the air rating for the series was not that good when it was released considering it was one of the Anniversary series of that year

Just disappointed that the air rating for the series was not that good when it was released considering it was one of the Anniversary series of that year
    i agree

nstead I think the ending scene between Raymond and Leila is more forceful. Too rush. And what is it with the TVB writers that they like this "going away for some time' plot device? They did the same thing with A Life Made Simple and numerous other series. Overused and doesn't make sense.

if they did not get a good ending i thinkthe director would have died from all our screaming by now

lol so the ratings for this series is not that good back then? anyone got an idea on more or less what's the average rating is?
    cherrie

Finished rewatching this series few days ago~ hehe... taped the whole thing (except epi 1) so can rewatch again if I ever feel like it.. haha~

I also heard the rating wasn't so good back then.... but in this other forum someone said the rating averaged at 31 points? but then above 30 means the series is quite good.... so I don't know what the rating really was like~
    oh well... good or bad, dosn't really matter, at least we know there are lots of people overseas who love this series!

hi, just wondering if lifeforce really exist? anyone knows or have a link to it or something? tnks

who is the guy who played Dr Ho Ching? it's my 1st time seeing him in tvb series.

well it could be a different name, perhaps not life force. but i think they indeed has this particular organization that has these types of medical missions. can be of another name though, not sure.
    dr ho cheng was played by andrew lien kai
    cherrie

Default Loving TLB

Hey all, I am currently watching TLB right now and I am loving it. I my favorite scene are all the one with Raymond, Leila and Bosco! They are so cute and funny. I love the chemistry between the three. Before this, I was a Leila and Bosco fan and Ron and Leila fan but now I am also a Raymond and Leila fan. They are so cute! Perfect match. Ray, oh my god, he is so cute! I love the glasses, it make him look adorable. He and Leila made a perfect pair. I wish they have more scene together. Maybe they should cut some of Sonja scene because she is annoying to me. Sorry all Sonja fan. Over all, great series I recommand it to anyone.

lol, one thing's for sure...you're definitely a leila fan! haha im glad you love this as well and don't worry, i agree with you that sonija's parts should be cut esp her scenes with her young brother
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by jinpok1978
    Let's just say Hong Kong's viewer taste are different from us or "unique"
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!