Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

well i jsut started this series.. its actually qutie interesting.. in my opinion....

eh, all da funny moments that bosco creates and romantic moments ray and leila are gono make prolly gono make up for the ending which im not gono believe YET!!!
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Smile

hey i just saw about 4 eps of this series and its really great so far!!!, really interesting!!! hope to see more soon... =)
    [ProjectSTi]

hey isnt this series also called THe last breakthrough??? cause i just watched some from hk cable tv and its called that??
    [ProjectSTi]

The series IS now called The Last Breakthrough, but this thread was created a few months ago, when the tentative name was Wandering Hero Medics.

Bah, humbug, I was really looking forward to this Thursday, but I heard from my dad that starting December 1st, there will be no more TVB tapes to rent...at least until TVB works things out or something with the rental people...I have no idea what that's about, but I am certainly going to die from the lack of tapes if it's true.
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

yea i heard the same thing, i was sooo sad...why couldnt they just wait until the last breakthrought ended first!!!!... welll i hope their negoiation goes well !!! imma miss ray!!!

hey why dont u get Jadeworld???
    [ProjectSTi]

i live in nyc, and jadeworld is all old series, the only new stuff are the showz events and k100, *SIGHH!

thats different to the one in aus then cause here it shows half new and half old shows so atm their showing The conquerors story or something and THe last breakthrough and Virtuas or harmony or something
    [ProjectSTi]

LUCKY! i guess it because of the time difference, ur time is closer to the time in hk and our time is like a 12 hour difference, so if i use a satellight i would have to watch there night series in the morning, lol I HOPE THEIR DEAL GOES WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh... does anyone know the chinese title for this theme song?...and if you do where do you find out?......

Default The last breathrough

This show is really good and that i'm getting to the good part between Sonjia and Nick, i can't wait to see more of it

awww so u gotta rent all ur series??? i used to have to do that until they started to show new series on jadeworld
    [ProjectSTi]

hahhahaaa....
    tis drama series ,,i watch til eps 12 olidi...
    so niceee tis drama...
    i like raymond lam n tong ling....
    they act veri well

yea... it comes out every monday and thursday, and i would download it but it take tooo long cuz i STILL have dial-up... man! when is the neogotiating gono be OVER?!?!?!?! i cant wait any longer!

Default The Last Breakthrough

I don't tapes anymore cause the store close down and if someone watch pass tape 5 and have time can someone email me the reviews of the tapes. You could get my email address when you click on my username.

This problem that's affecting the tape rentals...do any of you know if there is a similar problem in Australia?? Because my relo's can't tape it for me anymore and i was gonna go rent this series (i'm suffering withdrawals here!). I really really hope not!

Anyways, I'm slightly behind, having only watched the first 5 episodes and i can tell you guys that i am hooked on this series. I studied Laboratory Medicine (which is based on laboratory testing) so i was having fun trying to deduce what all the chinese medical terms would translate to in english (im not doing very well). I've had a guess about Sonija's little brother and i think he has Thalassaemia (a blood disorder where the body cannot properly incorporate iron into the red blood cells therefore making him anaemic). Can anyone else with better chinese than mine confirm this?? (Apologies in advance for going off on a tangent. As soon as i see more episodes, i will go back to commenting on Ray....*sighs*....you can't find guys like that everyday!)
    Last edited by delia_k_00; 12-06-04 at 06:47 AM.
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

oh man so far up to episode 12 its excellent... im really enjoying this series all the actors/actresses are doing a great job i cant wait!!. ............Are all the dvds going to just stop coming till 2005? it has to be in the middle of a good series...i like the ray and leila pairing its cute...and is it final that ray has cancer??? and..dun dun duh dun....will he die?? i dont think i can take that again!!

im gonna be on tape 8 almost.. and i watched the preview of chapter 15 its gonna be good.. i wanna watch it alreadie.. =D
    bu bu jing xin

man, what's the lastest chapter thats out?...im stuck on chapter 12 b/c of the problem with the tvb stores. and serious i dunt think chapter 12 is that good so i dunt want to watch it over and over again!
    if there is no tapes by next week[ im hoping for a miracle] IMMA WATCH TOB AGAIN!!!!