Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

This serie is really good. Much better then Split Second. One of the better series of this year. I'm up to episode 12, can't wait to watch the rest. Great cast and story. Love the storyline about Leila and Raymond.

do anyone have any ideas what is the ending tapes of this show? RaymondLam where do you see the preview of that show, can you link me there?

how many episodes are there?

Hehehe....imma still slightly behind you guys. I've only just finished episode 9. Oh, i got so mad what Leila did to Raymond...and he was so hurt when she said that there is no way that a guy like him would seriously like a girl like her. I do have the next tape with the next three episodes...but im trying to extend the experience coz i won't be able to get more tapes till later on in the week!
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

is this the same as wandering hero medics?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yes, it is. "The Last Breakthrough" is the official name. "Wandering" is the literal translation.

the last breakthough...got 30 eps....

i wan 2 watch eps 13 n 14 larr...not yet comin out....

heyy!!!evbody..tis drama can download from da website..u noEE?? whahahahahahahaahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by ^^Aisley^^

heyy!!!evbody..tis drama can download from da website..u noEE?? whahahahahahahaahahahahah

u can download it in Newsgroup, they just finish posting ep 1-10...they are posting conquer story now...and they come back to TLB within the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by ^^Aisley^^

uh??.. .i jsut watched eps 13 and 14... its soo addicting .. i cant stop watching it... nick cheung is like super nice in that movie.. lol... raymond and leila are funny... lol...

Smile

I JUST FINISHED UPT TO EPIDSODE 12 TOO...

MIMI IS SO FUNNY EVEN WITHOUT HER BEING WITH RAY SHE IS JUST FUNNY ALONE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND LISTENENING TO THE WAYS HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IT...BATHTUB EPISODE...

BOSCO MAY HAVE A SMALL ROLE BUT HE DOES STANDOUT WITH LITTLE IMPROV LIKE WHEN HE AND LELA HAD A DISCUSSION ABOUT TAKING ALL OF WHAT RAY IS WORTH...THEN ACTING LIKE A GIRL OR MIU YAN SAYING YES SISTER AND STUFF

NICK & SONJIA & THE DOCTOR WHO LIKES SONJIA TRIANGLE IS CUTE. I FORGOT WHAT IS HIS NAME.

IF RAY DOES DIE ... THIS WILL BE LIKE "UNCATCHABLE" AGAIN ...NO GOOD.

IT IS NICE TO SEE ALOT OF MAJOR STARS ACTING IN THIS SERIES AND SUPPORTING LIFEFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond's fan
    u can download it in Newsgroup, they just finish posting ep 1-10...they are posting conquer story now...and they come back to TLB within the next few days
    what is the newsgroup website?

ya... so many good + kewl actors are in this scenario... o so there really is a lifeforce... thats awsome..

it was funnie when "yoyo" told leila to give the bracelt to raymond.. and then raymond thought leila made it.. that was funny.. lol...

in like eps 14 its quite funnie near the end that nick had to get surgery since he had.. (dont know english equivelnece) "man chung yem"... its not funny that he got it.. but hes a great actor...

i hate it when the dad of nick is quite stubborn.. and he yells every single time you see him..

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond's fan

haha....
    newsgroup?? plz tell me da website?? can ar???
    im download in www.verycd.com... it olidi out til eps 12 lo..
    im now wait da eps 13 n 14...i cant wait olidi...so nice tis drama....
    haha.. da conquer story is out til eps 27 olidi...haha...
    Last edited by ^^Aisley^^; 12-06-04 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xBabieChinkGurlx
    uh??.. .i jsut watched eps 13 and 14... its soo addicting .. i cant stop watching it... nick cheung is like super nice in that movie.. lol... raymond and leila are funny... lol...

yah arr!! yah arr!!
    im download from website ..so da 13 n 14 not yet out...
    u watch olidi...?so fast huh...

Does Bosco have a lot of screentime in this series? I know his role is small, but sometimes, a not very important role can appear often in the series, e.g. Bosco's and Kenneth's roles in TITS.

how many eps is this series? 30?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default RE

Gigi's role is er..... wow

Man chung yim = appendicitus I think?

I didn't like the part when Nick administers antibiotic through the little kids blood stream. I don't think your suppose to do that. Its pretty good so far but feels so women oriented with all the sappy love and birth being one of the main things they show.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondlam
    The Last Breakthrough

starring: Nick Cheung, Sonija kwok, Raymond Lam, tong lin, Bosco Wong
    other cast members: Gigi leung

The story is bacsically about doctors trying to save people. Nick cheung and raymond lam is a heart doctor and bosco is also a doctor and sonija and tau lin is a nurse. Nick cheung became a baby doctor..(Pediatrician) This series is about people helping out at a life force. life force is to help the poor people with their dieases, like aids. Sonija kwok has a brother that has some kind of diease that needs to go to the hospital once in a while and she has a hard time taking care of him and working at the same time. Raymond Lam father is also a doctor that did not get along until he finds out the truth of the story that happen between his parents. Gigi leung is Nick cheungs gf buh dies of a accident and her younger sister is tau lin. it starts out at 1996 ..than 8 years had pasted.

if you dun understand ask me to clarify it.

just want to know.. have anyone started watching this series yet?

Nick is actually a gynecologist/obstetrician. Don't mean to be rude. But yeah... lol my bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eggrollz
    Gigi's role is er..... wow

Man chung yim = appendicitus I think?

I didn't like the part when Nick administers antibiotic through the little kids blood stream. I don't think your suppose to do that. Its pretty good so far but feels so women oriented with all the sappy love and birth being one of the main things they show.
    It does sound like appendicitis. Poor thing, would've been in a lot of pain! And yes, i would have to agree it does feel very woman-orientated with the gyaecological problems and the pregnant women. Suppose you can't help it seeing as Nick is an obstetrician.
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

ya.. there are only 30 eps.. i rent the dvd's.... for chink movies.. so ya... its qutie fast.. lol