Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Breakthrough 《天涯俠醫》

Ray's love triangle. Is it Ray-Leila-Sharon or Ray-Leila-Mimi?!!

I strongly believe that Ray and Leila will end up together (unless he dies of cancer)

ray has cancer here?!?! oh my
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Gee, this thread has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the other thread entitled "The Last Breakthrough" to continue the discussion??
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    ray has cancer here?!?! oh my
    unfortunately...im sorry for being a spoiler...i assume that u guys have already known.

If Ray does die of cancer... it will be like "uncatchable" again....the viewers will go to TVB again & complain.

Bosco & Mimi are funny in this even though they are not the main characters...

Default whm

i havent yet seen this ..hopin to make a start on it after xmas when i'll be glued to the tv screens..watch this space for my little input

Why do the TVB directors always feel the need of killing off the main character which happens to be Ray?

I like Mimi Lo.
    Leila reminds me of someone...i dont remember her name...damn it rosamund something...

Just like Michelle Yip reminds me of Jessica Hsuan, but not any better jessica of course.

i dunt kno abt other poeple, but i prefer this thread, buh im also kind of quiet because there arent any tapes out for me to rent cuz the companies here that get the tapes are haviing some kind of arguement with tai seng [tvb productions]
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Default Yes

Yes Yes Yes Yes....

Aaaah, now i know why it's so quiet. I can't say much either coz i haven't seen any new episodes either. The tradition of renting tapes has been going on for so long now, and it works pretty well the way it is. Why do the people have to go and ruin a good thing by seeking more profits when they already make so much??
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

If he dies, this would be the third time... sigh...i hope he doesn't, and im starting to not like his father right now....hes going more for the 'layic' of the hospital than his patients.

well... im watching de series in Australia right now and its so goooddd... well... im up to ep 15 and nick at the end of ep 14 is so funny ("Mang cheung yim").... well anyway... since when did ray have cancer? must have been in the eps i missed... stupid satellite... cant watch repeats.....

Quote Originally Posted by frAnni
    well... im watching de series in Australia right now and its so goooddd... well... im up to ep 15 and nick at the end of ep 14 is so funny ("Mang cheung yim").... well anyway... since when did ray have cancer? must have been in the eps i missed... stupid satellite... cant watch repeats.....
    You know how series works. Happy beginning ---> sad ending. It wouldnt be considered a drama series if theres no drama. TO the best of my knowledge, Ray has cancer near the end of the series. Right now, just enjoy the happy moments. Disregard the cancer. IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AFTERALL

why is it that none of the doctors/nurses wear gloves when they are working on a patient in africa, but they wear gloves when they are in HK?? it is the dumbest thing. there are so many infectious diseases, including HIV, that are spread through blood... wouldn't it occur to them to put those on since they strongly reinforce the idea of "volunteers' safety first'??
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Quote Originally Posted by gumball
    why is it that none of the doctors/nurses wear gloves when they are working on a patient in africa, but they wear gloves when they are in HK?? it is the dumbest thing. there are so many infectious diseases, including HIV, that are spread through blood... wouldn't it occur to them to put those on since they strongly reinforce the idea of "volunteers' safety first'??
    That is a good point you bring up, but many a times, within a hospital setting, nurses and clinicians take care in washing their hands and stuff anyway, so gloves aren't really that necessary - it's just an extra precaution for safety, gives the patient piece of mind to see them wear gloves and also can prevent medico-legal litigation in future in regards to OH&S.

In Africa however, resources are scarce. You'd think that if they could afford to bring disposable syringes that they'd have enough money to buy disposable gloves. But you have to think what are they going to do with all the hazardous waste (used syringes, used swabs etc). All hospitals in the western world would have facilities to incinerate them so that these hazardous products don't end up in the streets and spread disease. Your point about the spread of infectious diseases would already have been considered by the doctors and nurses, as they would most likely have been vaccinated before the trip. And the spread of HIV needs blood to blood contact. Accidents happen i know, but im sure they would take extra care in dealing with a patient when the have open wounds (which should be dressed anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Eggrollz
    Nick is actually a gynecologist/obstetrician. Don't mean to be rude. But yeah... lol my bad lol
    hey thanks tho
    bu bu jing xin

Quote Originally Posted by frAnni

i don't think you miss any eps yet.. cuz your on 14 now.. we just know that raymond is gonna have cancer because i tynk most of us here read about descriptions on this series.. soe yeahs.. i think he might find out in eps 20 and on i think ..im not sure
    bu bu jing xin

i just finished watching eps. 16... 17... 18.. its relaly good still..

it was so hilarious.. in a part..... "tammy".. her heartbeat stopped and raymond got soo fustrated.. that she made it thorugh having her baby... and she suddenly dies.. and then he suddenly starts yelling at her. and hits her really hard in the heart part.. and she wakes up.. its quite funie.. if you see the scenes...... Lolzos.....

and now... they found out who the person that hit and drived.... killing gigi...

sonjia's brother doesnt have lukemia. i think. .htats the word. lol

Quote Originally Posted by xBabieChinkGurlx
    i just finished watching eps. 16... 17... 18.. its relaly good still..

it was so hilarious.. in a part..... "tammy".. her heartbeat stopped and raymond got soo fustrated.. that she made it thorugh having her baby... and she suddenly dies.. and then he suddenly starts yelling at her. and hits her really hard in the heart part.. and she wakes up.. its quite funie.. if you see the scenes...... Lolzos.....

and now... they found out who the person that hit and drived.... killing gigi...

sonjia's brother doesnt have lukemia. i think. .htats the word. lol
    It's not leukaemia because i actually know what leukaemia is in cantonese (one of the few disease i actually know in cantonese). I mentioned previously that he might have Thalassaemia, but no one has been able to confirm that (i have no idea what thalassaemia translate to in canto).

You're lucky to have been able to seen up to ep 18 already. I have to try and get some tapes today.

Quote Originally Posted by delia_k_00
    It's not leukaemia because i actually know what leukaemia is in cantonese (one of the few disease i actually know in cantonese). I mentioned previously that he might have Thalassaemia, but no one has been able to confirm that (i have no idea what thalassaemia translate to in canto).

You're lucky to have been able to seen up to ep 18 already. I have to try and get some tapes today.
    eh.. ah ic..... oh i just finished watching up to.. tape 11....

some spiles.... but then agian.. itts really obvious.

"fong".... and sonjia go out... ya..... its quite funnie.. how he directly asks her.. and she pretends she doesnt understand..