Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ~ Lu Yi ~

Mary:

About Jennifer,

She mysteriously disappeared. She is no longer a mod. I am really worried about her, since she never answered or returned my pms or emails. I think SPC also tried to contact her, but.. it has been couple of years already that she disappeared. She may have went to other forum.. not sure.

Left and right.. sounds good to me!
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I plan on watching TLTR too. I hope it's not slow and boring. Has Qiao Zhen Yu appeared yet?

I didn't even know that Hu Bing is in "Pink Ladies". I was under the impression that Lu Yi was the only guy in the show since he's on the cover with what, three ladies?

Oh, I gotta say. I really like the "Hua Yang De Nian Hua" ending theme song sung by Lu Yi.
    Hi LZ, the main actor in "Pink ladies" is HuBing. LuYi is a guess star in here, for only a few episodes.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

I saw Lu Yi in Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian..he was all right, not too bad looking. If my memory serves me correctly, he was also up for the role of yang Guo right? actually, I think he makes a better Zhang Wu ji than Yang Guo. no comments on his acting since I only caught a glimpse of young justice bao.

He was in "Pink Ladies?"What was his role in there?

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

It has been a long time since i heard anything from Lu Yi. Still one of my favorite actors though. I love his clean boyish looks and not to mentions his talents for acting. Can't wait to see more of his works later on.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Lu yi he's hottie !! .anyone got pics Lu Yi gf in real-life ??? ..i haven't see any series u guy mention ...wit Lu yi gf in it .
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

By Chance, i saw Lu Yi in young Justice Bao ....he looks good there...very innocent-looking though I am unable to comment much on his acting since I only saw a little.
    It came to my mind that he would be a good choice for Zhang Wuji, if they do have a remake of the serial but I think Qiao Zhen Yu is also good. byw, I think Lu Yi looks very young in Justice Bao...anyone knows how old was he when he filmed that? and how does Bao Lei look like? anyone has pictures? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    byw, I think Lu Yi looks very young in Justice Bao...anyone knows how old was he when he filmed that? and how does Bao Lei look like? anyone has pictures? thanks!
    Lu Yi was about 25 when he filmed SNBQT 2.

Here are a couple of pics of Lu Yi with Bao Lei:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.epochtimes.com/i6/504102842391.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.eastday.com/epublish/gb/paper148/20020711/class014800007/image/img713001_1.jpg')

They look like siblings to me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.eastday.com/epublish/gb/paper148/20020711/class014800007/image/img713001_1.jpg')

Bao Lei looks like my ex-girlfriend so much...I hope Bao Lei doesn't have my ex's attitude though....

What? Only such a short thread for Lu Yi! That's so sad! I can't believe it. Two pages for him and a gazillion for Alec Su... I must sigh at the unfairness. In my opinion, Lu Yi is the far better looking of the two *ducks as a million Alec fans come after me with razors*

Anyway... I believe Lu Yi can act, at least, in Yong Bu Ming Mu, he was certainly not just a pretty boy, though he seemed to have changed his path ever since that success.

I've seen Turn Right, Turn Left. Honestly, it's sweet and happy, but hell it DRAGS!!!!! I must've fast forwarded like ten episodes. They KEEP missing each other. Once makes you sigh in sadness, twice makes you cringe, three times and four times just plainly annoy you. Alyssa and Lu Yi don't get a lot of onscreen time together coz they keep MISSING EACH OTHER!!!! It really annoys you after a while. So all in all, not one of the best series to watch. The best thing about this series would have to be the theme song. Very pretty and suites the mood of the story.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Chinese Zodiac is not rabbit
    it's Dragon
    一切的一切

LiYuanZhi, I agree. Lu Yi was really good in Yong Bu Ming Mu.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlady
    Chinese Zodiac is not rabbit
    it's Dragon
    No, it's rabbit. This is based upon the Chinese calender, and not just the fact that he's born in 1976. You have to take into account that his birth date is January 6th.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wink hi!!!

I'm new in this thread, i've seen his series entitled "Love in the City"(Boy and Girl) he is with Ruby Lin in that series. And they really have a great chemistry.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.luyi61.com/luyi-images/lu-yi-boy-and-girl.gif')

Boy and Girl 男才女貌 (Series 2003) *Favorite

Ruby Lin and Lu Yi star kin this modern day version of Cinderella. Ruby Lin portrays Su La who goes through thick and thin with her pal Yan Ruyu (Zeng Li). Whenever they have to confront any setbacks they mutually encourage each other. After graduating from a renowned university in Shanghai, they pledge to set up a big career and both find employment in a travel agency. By chance Su La runs into the successful and young CEO Qiu Shi who is captivated by the girls charm and purity. However, since Su La has been hurt in a former love affair, she hesitates to open her heart to Qiu Shi and invests all her time into her career.

(credits to luyi61.com)
    s3n@h

Wink

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://en.ce.cn/Life/entertainment/people/EPGroups/EPGsinger/200502/03/W020050203544195934396.gif')
    (credits to http://en.ce.cn)
    s3n@h

This actor is hott! Even though I haven't seen a lot of his series. Does anybody know what's the title of this series that he stars in with Ruby Lin? I heard that it's old, but I never saw it come out on DVD (Vietnamese release). I also heard that he did one with Alyssa Chia as well. Where are these series located????

lol..Lady Zhuge ..i've agreee they look like siblings to me too.
    but hey ...do u have Lu Yi real-life gf pics ??
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    This actor is hott! Even though I haven't seen a lot of his series. Does anybody know what's the title of this series that he stars in with Ruby Lin? I heard that it's old, but I never saw it come out on DVD (Vietnamese release). I also heard that he did one with Alyssa Chia as well. Where are these series located????
    The one he stars in with Ruby is Nan Cai Nu Mao/Talented Guy, Pretty Girl/Love in the City/Boy and Girl. The one he's in with Alyssa Chia is called Xiang Zuo Zou, Xiang You Zou/Turn Left, Turn Right/A Chance of Sunshine. The prior should be released in Viet, but I don't know where you'd be able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    lol..Lady Zhuge ..i've agreee they look like siblings to me too.
    but hey ...do u have Lu Yi real-life gf pics ??
    Bao Lei is Lu Yi's girlfriend in real life.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-28-05 at 12:56 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The one he stars in with Ruby is Nan Cai Nu Mao/Talented Guy, Pretty Girl/Love in the City/Boy and Girl. The one he's in with Alyssa Chia is called Xiang Zuo Zou, Xiang You Zou/Turn Left, Turn Right/A Chance of Sunshine. The prior should be released in Viet, but I don't know where you'd be able to find it.

Bao Lei is Lu Yi's girlfriend in real life.

Thanks for the info Lady Zhuge.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/2005-08-28/U1223P28T3D823227F326DT20050828204039.jpg')

above picture: Lu Yi at the Chinese Hua Biao Film Award Ceremony 8/28/2005.
    He sang with Vicki on stage yesterday.

Lu needs to watch his weight or else he really looks very...

I dont like him at all. Everyone knows that already.

i'll just reserve my comments.
    Last edited by powergal888; 08-28-05 at 06:47 PM.
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/2005-08-28/U1223P28T3D823227F326DT20050828204039.jpg')

Lu needs to watch his weight or else he really looks very...

I dont like him at all. Everyone knows that already.

i'll just reserve my comments.

What happened to him? lol, this pic of him is nothing compared to the others I saw.

I hate Lu Yi's roles especially in Symphony of Rain w/Zhou Xun and Chen Kun. That's why I don't see a lot of him. But I'm willing to try out the ones he did with other stars.