Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ~ Lu Yi ~

Does anyone know if Lu Yi's baby is born yet? I know that he/she was due in Oct. but I haven't heard any news of the birth yet. Thanks for any info!
    GOD LOVES YOU! He sent His Son to die for you because He LOVES you! He will never forsake you in anything you do. Give your life to Him and let Him be Lord and Savior of your life.

Nevermind, I just found out. XD Lu Yi and Bao Lei had a daughter on Oct. 27. CONGRATS LU YI! Even though you're not mine and you rejected me (), you're happy and you have a baby now.
    GOD LOVES YOU! He sent His Son to die for you because He LOVES you! He will never forsake you in anything you do. Give your life to Him and let Him be Lord and Savior of your life.

Oh mind, I"m so late..I just found out about this actor. He is so handsome. I saw him him Justic Pao II but I didnt really watch that series he was in. However, I just came across "Love Story in Shanghai" and he's so attractive there..So cute. Here is the link for that old series
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...7&iid=24843873
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan