Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ~ Lu Yi ~

Smile ~ Lu Yi ~

I know there was a thread on this mainland "pretty" boy actor and singer, but it seems to have been deleted, so I thought I'd start a new one.

Anyway, I'm currently watching "Hua Yang De Nian Hua", in which Lu Yi plays Zhou Zi Hao. His love interest in it is also his real life girlfriend and probably soon-to-be fiancee/wife, Bao Lei. Lu Yi has said that he wants to get married next year. They look cute together, but a lot like brother and sister. I've also seen him in "Yong Bu Ming Mu", "Yi Wang Qing Shen" (A Network Love Story), "Nan Cai Nu Mao" (Talented Guy, Pretty Girl), and part of "Fu Hua Bei Hou". Some of his other series include "Hai Yang Guan De Yue Hui", "Zhuang Zhi Xiong Xin" (Field of Dreams), "Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian II" (Young Justice Bao II), "Xiang Wu Xiang Yu You Xiang Feng" (Love Story in Shanghai), and "Fen Hong Nu Lang" (Pink Lady).

Profile:

Name: Lu Yi ( 陆毅 )
    Date of birth: January 6, 1976
    Chinese Zodiac: rabbit
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 70 kg
    Blood Type: O
    Place of birth: Shanghai, China
    Graduate of: Shanghai School of Performing Arts
    Favorite places: Russia and Shanghai
    Favorite foods: meat and coffee
    Favorite colors: black and white
    Favorite animal: dog
    People he respects the most: his parents
    To relax, he enjoys: going on-line, playing videogames, and hanging with his parents
    Foreign Language: Russian
    His biggest pet peeve: lying

Pictures:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/lf7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/zx54.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/me3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/jz45.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/jz23.jpg')

Websites:

http://long-d.com/luyi/luyi.htm
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/lyi.html

So, yeah. Hopefully, this will be the new "Lu Yi Central" here at SPCNET.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-05-04 at 09:11 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

In recent news, Lu Yi's new series with Alyssa Chia "Turn Left, Turn Right" has been released. He is currently filming "Qi Jian", in which he plays Han Zhi Bang:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/qj6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/qj7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/qj8.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

sorry, but i really, really, really don't "like" him...

he's one of my antipathies of life...sorry if i offended you.

my reasons: he has no talent. always plays the same roles and don't seem to improve. (concluded from watching many of his series) He's not very versatile.
    His problem is acting too passive and conveys a feeling to audience that he's is ACTUALLY ACTING a role rather than making the audience think he is the role......

more reasons to come when i write some critiques on his acting in several series......
    suyoupeng.com

It's okay, you can use the word 'hate' in here. I promise I won't get offended. Love him or loathe him, this is the thread to express your honest opinions. I'd be quite interested to hear your critiques on his acting in the series you've watched. While I agree that he's not that great or that versatile of an actor, I don't think he is particularly bad either. His character in "Yong Bu Ming Mu" was a departure from his usual roles and I thought that was one of his best performances thus far.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Eeeee!!!! Lu Yi!!! I like him quite a lot but a lot of his series I don't like to watch. My dad likes him way too much, dunno why. I have yet to get my hands on Shao nian bao jing tian 2. My roommate tells me its very good and Ren Quan is in there too. But I haven't seen it sold anywhere. I watched a bit of Turn left, turn right (haven't finished dling yet) but it didn't seem as good as Nan cai nu mao. <_< I forced myself to watch Pink Ladies but he was barely in there. Eek...I didn't know that the Blue Lotus girl is his real life gf?! I didn't really like her... In the profile it says Foreign language: Russian..does that mean he knows Russian or just likes the language?

Can't wait to see him in that new series. Looks good!!

BTW, has anyone heard him sing? I bought this one vcd that has him singing. lol. It's ok. Good voice but he needs to have better songs. "Gao Bai" is not too bad though. He has this one duet with Zhao Wei that I like a lot called "hao ren, hao mong."

Have you watched SNBQT I yet? TLTR isn't very interesting to you so far? What episode are you on? Do you think Lu Yi and Alyssa have good chemistry together?
    Yep, the girl in BL is indeed his real life honey. She's all right, but I don't like her character very much so far. What kind of role does he have in "Pink Ladies"?

I think Lu Yi does know some Russian, but I don't know how fluent he is. The setting of one of his series (I believe it's called "Xue Se Tong Xin") is in Russia and it was probably filmed there too.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the release of "Qi Jian" too. It seems like just about every actor is in it.

I've heard him sing before. He has an okay voice, but it sounds kind of forced at times. I like his song "Fei Tong Xun Chang".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oooooooooo, he is so hubbalicious.. I want to see the new series he is in Turn left turn right..

The pic with him in te tank top.. is
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Have you watched SNBQT I yet? TLTR isn't very interesting to you so far? What episode are you on? Do you think Lu Yi and Alyssa have good chemistry together?
    Yep, the girl in BL is indeed his real life honey. She's all right, but I don't like her character very much so far. What kind of role does he have in "Pink Ladies"?

I think Lu Yi does know some Russian, but I don't know how fluent he is. The setting of one of his series (I believe it's called "Xue Se Tong Xin") is in Russia and it was probably filmed there too.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the release of "Qi Jian" too. It seems like just about every actor is in it.

I've heard him sing before. He has an okay voice, but it sounds kind of forced at times. I like his song "Fei Tong Xun Chang".
    Nope haven't seen SNBQT1. I haven't seen it sold anywhere I live. Well, TLTR hasn't quite finished downloading yet but I've just seen a couple of episodes. We'll see once it finishes. And everytime I watched pink ladies, I never saw Lu Yi! Only Hu Bing. So, I really dunno what he does there.

I plan on watching TLTR too. I hope it's not slow and boring. Has Qiao Zhen Yu appeared yet?

I didn't even know that Hu Bing is in "Pink Ladies". I was under the impression that Lu Yi was the only guy in the show since he's on the cover with what, three ladies?

Oh, I gotta say. I really like the "Hua Yang De Nian Hua" ending theme song sung by Lu Yi.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Oooo I like his kid pic! hehe hes such a handsome litto boy
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Thank you Lady Zhuge for starting a thread on my hubby..heheh... I thought his thread might have been deleted, and man, I can't use the search because his name is too short..anyway, I think he's great, I loved him in Young Justic Pao 2, and wished that he would make more decent series though. I think a lot of his series doesn't do him justice. I am still waiting on Talented Boy...girl. That pic above does not look promising and last..... NOOOOOOOO he's still with his girlfriend. I haven't gotten any update on him and was hoping when i do, he's not with his girlfriend anymore (I know..it's mean..) eek..now i'm sulking

please dont get married *praying*

Which of Lu Yi's series have you watched besides "Young Justice Bao II"? Have you not seen "Talented Guy, Pretty Girl" yet?

He is almost 30, so it's about time to settle down. You want your hubby to be happy, don't you?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lu Yi is MINE! I tell ya, He is MINE!!! Mumhwahahwahwahaha
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Hey LZ,

I have also watched Blue Lotus (with his gf ), actually, I thought he did well in that too, it's just the ending reeks! hehe, but I'm not a fan of series in the Shanghai settings..I love the themesong, it's very different. Although I'm still trying to figure out if the man is singing in English or Chinese I saw TBPG online, it was a cute series. Hopefully, he'll have better series, I wonder why he said he didn't like how he looked in costumes, I think he looks great. I'll talk to you later, I have to go bug my fellow Vincent Jiao fans....

30 already? heck, I'll take him if he's 35. I DO I DO want him to be happy, I could make him happy...with me he'll be happy...is that convincing enough? hehe

Yon,

How are you? Are you telling me that Lu Yi's been cheating on me?...hehehe...because I thought he was mine..
    Last edited by Just Mary; 12-14-04 at 03:24 PM.

Oh, I almost forgot...

Lady Zhuge,

Did he *deep breath*, did he already proposed to Bao Lei? Man, I wish I knew Chinese so I could get some news of his!! By the way, is she older than him?

Hi Mary,

I didn't know that Lu Yi said he doesn't like how he looks in costumes. That's strange, considering a lot of his series are set in modern times. Which "Blue Lotus" song are you referring to? Oh wait, it must be the ending one since the opening one is sung by a woman. Vincent Jiao, eh? I saw a trailer for his new series "Lotus Lantern" the other day.

No, Bao Lei is not older than Lu Yi. I think she's around Fan Bing Bing's age (23-24?), since they were schoolmates. I'm not sure if he has proposed to her yet, but I did read that he wants to or plans to get married next year. He's not 30 yet, but he's getting there. He'll be 29 next month.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ok Mary, You get the top, I will get the bottom.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Hey LZ,

There are two versions of the themesong, one is the lady singing and another is a man, I think you could listen to it when Lu Yi was stabbed at the end..or at least thats what I thought happened. Regarding the ending theme, is that Lu Yi singing? I'm trying to find that ending theme everywhere....but I dont know who sings it.

Do you know the storyline of the series (pics) you posted above? I remember reading that he did not like to wear the ancient costumes like Young Judge Pao, I guess thats why I rarely see him in those series. oh yeah, I also saw a movie with him co starring Athena Chu, Edison Chen, Carina Lau, etc...dont remember the name but I didn't really like that movie.

Yon,

muahaha...you're cracking me up...how about to make it more fair...you get the right and I get the left?? hehe.. ahem... btw yon, I was wondering, since I haven't been to this forum for a very very long time, I was wondering what happened to our favorite moderator Jennifer? Is she still here?

Mary, Lu Yi sang the ending theme song of "Blue Lotus". Lu Yi was stabbed at the end? One of the scenes playing during the credits showed him falling and hitting the rainy pavement with a wide-eyed look, but I thought maybe he got shot. Was the ending a big tragedy where a lot of the main characters died?
    I don't know the story line of "Qi Jian". Hopefully it will be an exciting wuxia tale like its name seems to suggest.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/ly/me3.jpg')

great pic of him...i like his movies...and series..
    ~Lysa~