Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Thank you so much Bee Dreamer, you are so good and make so many people happy Hugs & kisses to you!

And guys I think I start to feel bad for Guo Fu - the way she called for Yang Guo really moved my heart. (this, in connection with what Rayon wrote earlier, is the true genius of Jin Yong I guess, even when one absolutely detests a character and really want to slap her, with one sentence, the heart starts to soften.

yatta yatta, sugoi sugoi! tanoshii katta
    Little Dragon Girl

Default Rayon and the Caterpillar

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Aargh! You have traumatized me beyond recall.
    Couldn't resist. Your story had me giggling all day. I kept visualizing the scene. Thanks for sharing.(Visit the Twit site and the rest of you will understand.)

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

so BeeDreamer when r u gonna post more of ROCH?????? hope its gonna b soon but take ur time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREYMAN: thanks for being so supportive

JYFAN: Want some tylenol? I'm a little busy at work this week.. will work on the next bit this weekend. Hang in there!

BANGS "LMC =she may be evil but she had a few moments of cuteness": My sentiment indeed..

SHEILA: I'm learning Japanese next!

ELIZA: You are too soft-hearted!

RAYON: You are a TwiT! Love your site.

JAMESG: I kept visualizing you giggling!

Default For BeeDreamer

I was fooling around on the net and got in doing some checking of Animae sites. I came across the name Moyoco Anno and saw a title called Flowers and Bees. I saw the cover for book 2 and could not resist capturing it and doing a little editing just for you. Again, thanks for your hard work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    And guys I think I start to feel bad for Guo Fu - the way she called for Yang Guo really moved my heart. (this, in connection with what Rayon wrote earlier, is the true genius of Jin Yong I guess, even when one absolutely detests a character and really want to slap her, with one sentence, the heart starts to soften.
    Its a side of GF none of us has seen yet, sometimes even people like GF have a sweet side and that alone can make her shine despite all the goofyness she had shown in the past. Of course GF is just a character concept but in real life there are people like her believe it or not.

Thanks BeeDreamer. I really appreciate you translating for us. I like to thank you before I forget because I rarely post.

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Couldn't resist. Your story had me giggling all day. I kept visualizing the scene. Thanks for sharing.(Visit the Twit site and the rest of you will understand.)

The author of '1984' is George Orwell

http://www.online-literature.com/orwell/1984/

Probably Jute would also like to read:
    Carson McCullers, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter

http://www.carson-mccullers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    Probably Jute would also like to read:
    Carson McCullers, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter

http://www.carson-mccullers.com/
    I just read the summary. Sounds like a good read and one that requires a lot of brain work, which is something I will have to postpone until such a time that my brain neurons manage to resurrect themselves.
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

The attachment is for Rayon

That's the picture of a slimy SNAIL, not a worm.
    Below I give you pictures of real worms

papa worm
    http://tinyurl.com/dmo87

mama worm
    http://tinyurl.com/cmevr

baby worm
    http://tinyurl.com/bwlnj

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/worms/

-

Default Worm

Quote Originally Posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    That's the picture of a slimy SNAIL, not a worm.
    Below I give you pictures of real worms

papa worm
    http://tinyurl.com/dmo87

mama worm
    http://tinyurl.com/cmevr

baby worm
    http://tinyurl.com/bwlnj

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/worms/

-
    Yah, I know it was a slug but all the worm pix I found were too cute. The slug was just a little creepy and served the purpose which was to tease Rayon. That baby worm is a cool dude!

Yah, I know it was a slug but all the worm pix I found were too cute. The slug was just a little creepy and served the purpose which was to tease Rayon. That baby worm is a cool dude!
    Far from it, slugs are good.

Yummy, yummy.

Actually, it kinda looked like someone's boogey. Oops. Should I be saying that?
    Gomen!
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

the current martial arts level at this time stands as this, guo jing, yang guo, xiao long nu(double sword style), zhuo butong, yideng, haung yaoshi, glfw, qiu qiren, gongsun zhi, haung rong, zhu zhili, li mochuo, wu santong, yelu yi, cheng ying(more expirenced then wu bro and guo fu), yelu yan, wanyan ping, wu brothers, guo fu, and lu wushang.

XLN is below in inner power than most before yelu yi, but dual maiden sword is simply superior.

cheng ying is way more intelligent than the wu bro's and guo fu. she told them how to use the formation against glfw when hr and yg were injured.
    cheng ying, yelu yan, wanyan ping, wu bro's and guo fu are the same level as each other.
    wu santong and zhu zhili maybe superior in inner power than HR and LMC but not in skills.

YG inner power is still not refined so he's still a little below guo jing but overall zhuo butong to GSZ are in the same leauge.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    the current martial arts level at this time stands as this, guo jing, yang guo, xiao long nu(double sword style), zhuo butong, yideng, haung yaoshi, glfw, qiu qiren, gongsun zhi, haung rong, zhu zhili, li mochuo, wu santong, yelu yi, cheng ying(more expirenced then wu bro and guo fu), yelu yan, wanyan ping, wu brothers, guo fu, and lu wushang.

XLN is below in inner power than most before yelu yi, but dual maiden sword is simply superior.

cheng ying is way more intelligent than the wu bro's and guo fu. she told them how to use the formation against glfw when hr and yg were injured.
    cheng ying, yelu yan, wanyan ping, wu bro's and guo fu are the same level as each other.
    wu santong and zhu zhili maybe superior in inner power than HR and LMC but not in skills.

YG inner power is still not refined so he's still a little below guo jing but overall zhuo butong to GSZ are in the same leauge.
    Um..., at this time GJ's and GLFW's, and teh Great's martial arts are around the same level. We are not sure who will prevail from an objective view of things. However, ZBT before post 16 years should be above these fighters becayse GLFW admitted that he won't be a match against ZBT and we knew that GJ tied with OYF at the beginning of ROCH and a couple years later, seems to be relatively around the level of GLFW from their exchange of palms and at Mongolia Camp. And when was it mentioned that WST and ZZL is superior to HR's internal energy. Sorry, I just never heard of that.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    Um..., at this time GJ's and GLFW's, and teh Great's martial arts are around the same level. We are not sure who will prevail from an objective view of things. However, ZBT before post 16 years should be above these fighters becayse GLFW admitted that he won't be a match against ZBT and we knew that GJ tied with OYF at the beginning of ROCH and a couple years later, seems to be relatively around the level of GLFW from their exchange of palms and at Mongolia Camp. And when was it mentioned that WST and ZZL is superior to HR's internal energy. Sorry, I just never heard of that.
    not sure about ZZL but WST definately have more internal energy since he is knock back the least distance by QQR.

Ci’en let out a ‘hei’ sound and stood still but the three people fell back several steps. With the lowest skills, Yelu Qi was knocked back the furthest, and next to him was Huang Rong. Before she could steady herself, she saw that her daughter Guo Xiang had already been snatched by Ci’en. Guo Fu just stood there dumbly, too frightened to escape.

JAMESG

<----------------- L00K

thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeDreamer
    JAMESG

<----------------- L00K

thanks!!!
    Glad you liked it. The egyptian cartouche of my name (Jim)is kind of bland but it will do for now. Since the Inner Hero site decided my inner hero is a Wizard I'll find a suitable one. Maybe the guy in the animated movie Wizards!?
    I found it! I had forgotten that his name is Avatar!!!
    Last edited by JamesG; 08-18-05 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Changed avatar to Avatar

Default Ooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Actually, it kinda looked like someone's boogey. Oops. Should I be saying that?
    Gomen!
    Rogue!!