Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Bear hug, huh? I like that
    And thanks, eliza.. missed ya too..
    Hopefully will get to translate something next week...

Welcome home Bee. Did you go somewhere exiting? Good thing you're back because rayon has been a bit wackier than usual this week but that may the moon influence at work. It's full tomorrow. Howooooooo!
    aka Wizard
    Last edited by JamesG; 09-02-05 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Welcome home Bee. Did you go somewhere exiting? Good thing you're back because rayon has been a bit wackier than usual this week but that may the moon influence at work. It's full tomorrow. Howooooooo!
    aka Wizard
    I'm right here you know.

Bee, weebee! I am so looking forward to your next update. By the way, are you still working on chapter 25? Coz I might try my hand on it. I think it might be weird for you to translate chapter 26 onwards and then suddenly go back to 25. What do you think?
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Went to Phoenix (for work) and Vegas (for fun), JamesG. I'm totally broke now. Don't ask me why And RAYON has always been wacky LOL.. she just didn't hide it that well last week.. DO go ahead and tackle CH25. I so love every scence with Zhou Botong and Xiao Longnu together!

welcome back Bee. This forum lost a lot of bright without ur hands on it.

Welcome back bee! Leme hug ya coz we miss ya

yatta yatta, okairi nasai, Bee - sama!!!!
    Little Dragon Girl

Hi!!! Thanks so much for the translations BeeDreamer!!! We luv u!!! Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait for the other chapter...

Nooo.... There aren't any updates!!! Sorry... I just can't help but check every few hours/days to see if there is anything new...

I think lady bee must be busy right now since the last update was about a few weeks ago. Weve no choice but to wait patiently.

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

yeah bee is VERY busy cuz she hasnt posted anything for 2-3 weeks. and i am gonna die soon if i dont know whats gonna happen next.
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Beeeeeeeeeee... Beeeeeee... Beeeee ... Bee... where are you Bee? ... *cough* Beeee...

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Beeeeeeeeeee... Beeeeeee... Beeeee ... Bee... where are you Bee? ... *cough* Beeee...

Yeah... Where are you? We need to get the next translation soon... gonna *gasp* pass out *coughs* soon... *passes out and fall to the floor*

Default sighs

i don't mean to be mean but guys, the translators do have their own life and translating isn't a lot of fun (well thats what i think anyway) sometimes it may net be because people like beedreamer don't have the time, if they arn't in the mood it might be really hard to sit down for a few hours and translate. just do what i do and check once a month, or even longer, when you log on and check again, you normally have at least one translation . but i have to admit its pretty sad for people like us who don't know chinese (just gave up chinese classes for like the millionth time). the language is so hard to learn if your not using it on a daily basis. like i learn 20 words/characturs today and like by tomorrow i forget like 15-18. so its really quite sad. beedreamer, plzzzzzzz post soon!!!
    This is a plea to whom ever is in-charge of wuxiapedia to update the translations into it (or else start trying to get permission to put the content from the translators/editors).

thankxxx

I think it is good that we let the translator know that his/her efforts so far were not in vain. Bee Dreamer's hard work made everyone here very happy and I see no harm in letting her know that.

We are all waiting patiently for her, and I for one not only miss her translations but also her fun posts

Like I said, all we can do is wait patiently. The translators are not obliged to translate for us and thus they have every right to stop if they no longer feel like doing anymore translations. Of course all of us here would like to extend our sincerest thanks to all translators for a job well done. Just making a single person smile while reading your work is a priceless achievement. Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    I think it is good that we let the translator know that his/her efforts so far were not in vain. Bee Dreamer's hard work made everyone here very happy and I see no harm in letting her know that.

We are all waiting patiently for her, and I for one not only miss her translations but also her fun posts
    yup...

Dark... It's just like eliza said, I'm not pressuring, I'm just expressing my gratitude and how much I love the translation in a joke... If I didn't like her work how would I be with a zombie-likementallydisturbed-drinking-coffee face?

anyways...

Yeah... I miss her too... She was fun... I wish I could put a smilely but right now... I still can't find anything...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

yes we all know that translating something is probably not easy and being the translator they have there choices of cont. to translate or not. and i know we have to be patient to bee cuz she does have her time to do whatever she wants. and it is really hard to sit for several hours and translate something when ur not in the mood. but its just been a while, a very long while and we do all miss bee and her translation. its just its been a really really really long time and i am sorta getting really anxious to know more about the next part in the book.

bee take ur time, but plz hurry up a bit. i miss ur translation a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur comments.
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

if every1 is really desperate, just babelfish it and nut the rest out, that way you'll get the gist, and when the trans come out, just read it again and enjoy it all the more.