Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Your welcome Bangs! Like you guessed, this is just another example of Huang Rong's brilliance... all will be revealed in Xiao_Long_nu's installment tomorrow
    Yay!! I can barely wait!! I hope this chapter finishes soon! Thanks so much!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

xuelian, double wow and thanks
    Wizard

Xue lian,

Great translation! What happen next?
    I really like Huang Rong's wit, it's second to none.
    Thanks again for translating!
    bubeng
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Thanks a lot. You're awesome. I know this story so well because I've seen almost every tv version made. However, finally reading it makes it so much more enjoyable.

Ack! Vile evil date stones! That's it. I'm not eating dates again. Ever.
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Haha, the vile and evil are the date stones, not the dates. You can still eat the dates and ........ spit the stones like Qiu Qian Chi.

rayon likes food too much to ever give something up unless she knows it's poisonous.
    Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bubeng
    Haha, the vile and evil are the date stones, not the dates. You can still eat the dates and ........ spit the stones like Qiu Qian Chi.
    Ok, fine, fine. But I have spit issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    rayon likes food too much to ever give something up unless she knows it's poisonous.
    You're not supposed to SAY that! Announce it to the whole world, why don't you?

Ok, fine, fine. But I have spit issues.

You're not supposed to SAY that! Announce it to the whole world, why don't you?

You're supposed to be studying!!
    Wizard

Yes Rayon... you should be studying not going on this website!!!! I know it's not any of your business, but we only want what's best for you so you can go back to translating soon!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Yeah, go back studying! Bad, bad student!

Errrr...., are we doing a reverse psychology here, so she will translate more and quickly? Or do we really want her to study well?

Poor Rayon, getting lectures from everyone

Since XLn is taking over today, is there anything else missing in this translation? What chapter is Rayon doing? This is way confusing...

*scuttles back to LOCH*

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Poor Rayon, getting lectures from everyone

Since XLn is taking over today, is there anything else missing in this translation? What chapter is Rayon doing? This is way confusing...

*scuttles back to LOCH*
    LOL. I'm doing the missing chapter - Chapter 25 - because...well, I forgot the reason.

Aaahhh! You people are cruel.

LOL. I'm doing the missing chapter - Chapter 25 - because...well, I forgot the reason.

Aaahhh! You people are cruel.
    We're not cruel!! We just want what's best for you (er... at least most of us do). And some people want you to do your school work and stuff so you can go back to translating soon.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Hey Guys...today..im so busy couldnt post anything...cant evne stay here for long...sorty guys..promise to post tomolo...anyways thx xuelian but i could post now so maybe u could stop posting...wtv u want to do just do it..im fine..cya tomolo...post it early at around 10am..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    Hey Guys...today..im so busy couldnt post anything...cant evne stay here for long...sorty guys..promise to post tomolo...anyways thx xuelian but i could post now so maybe u could stop posting...wtv u want to do just do it..im fine..cya tomolo...post it early at around 10am..
    What time is it over there? It seems you guys like to stay up late... (cuz here it's 12:08 am). I'm only staying late because tomorrow... err... Today I don't have school!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

or maybe i'll give u a little first..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    What time is it over there? It seems you guys like to stay up late... (cuz here it's 12:08 am). I'm only staying late because tomorrow... err... Today I don't have school!!

im here at around the afternoon..just after school...anyway my results suck lol...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Yea I posted that yesterday, never said I was going to post anymore

Post just a little of it...tomlo will be the finished work...bear with it thanks..

When Huang Rong said that she would take three hits of her date stones, she have yet to think of any good ideas, knowing only that she could only do so to exchange for the Pill. She would then die and repay Yang Guo’s debt to her. But after having a soft chat with Qui Qian Chi, she had some notion which invoked many thoughts in her brain, a plan struck her mind. Huang Rong had secretly picked up Guo Fu’s sword which was broken earlier by the firing dates, and had it hidden in her sleeves. When the dates were fired later, she could bend her elbow and use the broken sword head to deflect the stone. But the impact of the date stones and the sword would cause heavy metal sounds, she would then shout two loud times to cover the sounds. This clever move had indeed perfectly prevented Qui Qian Run from suspecting anything.

Huang Rong had faked deliberately to be injured severely as these could both reduce the anger of Qui Qian Run and save her face of being the master of the valley. The third date stone was aimed to hit her throat, which Huang Rong could not raise her sleeve, and block it with the hidden sword head, as Qui Qian Run would then be able to see through the flaw.And thus cause her to break the convenant of not blocking and not avoiding. With her situation now, she could only risk it all, she slightly bent both of her elbows, waiting for the date stones to fly to her lips. Her chest had already been filled with 'Zhen Qi', and when she opened her mouth, with all her effort, she pushed the 'Zhen QI' out of her mouth. It was all because she knew where the date stones would come that caused her to be so flexible. She used her 'Zhen Qi' against Qui Qian Run's as she was near but Qui Qian Run's was far. She could then take great advantage to this situation and reduce the speed of the date stones. One thing she did not know was Qui Qian Run had once been living in caves alone in the past. Though her limbs were lame, she had practised spitting date stones everyday and all the time, not wondering other things.

Huang Rong on the other side, her gong li was already not as deep and profound as Qui Qian Run's, she still had to take of the matters of the begger's sect , protecting XiangYang, giving birth to children and teaching her disciples, how could she compare with Qui Qian Run? Thus, when her 'Zhen Qi' was released, the date stone's speed was only reduced a little, it was incomparable with the force and power of the flying date stone.
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许