Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeDreamer
    still hugs & kisses after all this while.. good karma does exist

XLN, you are doing great.. you probably feel a little awkward for the first few pages but it's normal i think Keep it coming.. let me know if you get tired.. i still owe ROCH about 1/5 of a chapter lol.. will have to make up for it some day
    Beeeeeee!!!!! You're backkkkkk!!!!! I am soooo deliriously happpyyyy right nowwww, I'm breakingggg my ownnnn code of beinggggg psychoticallyyyyy opposed to huggingggggg!!!!!

P.S.

No, those aren't typos.
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Beeeeeee!!!!! You're backkkkkk!!!!! I am soooo deliriously happpyyyy right nowwww, I'm breakingggg my ownnnn code of beinggggg psychoticallyyyyy opposed to huggingggggg!!!!!

P.S.

No, those aren't typos.
    It's known as 'Full Tilt' Gemini. Perfectly normal!
    Wizard

I'm now a senior member!!! YAY!! (Though it makes me sound old... lol)

Keep up the translating peoples!! Good luck!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I'm now a senior member!!! YAY!! (Though it makes me sound old... lol)

Keep up the translating peoples!! Good luck!
    LOL! and you only joined last month too... forum addict nyehehehe! congrats btw...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    It's known as 'Full Tilt' Gemini. Perfectly normal!
    Wizard
    Noooooo!!!!! I abhor astrology!!! Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that was weird.

Post continued...

Huang Rong was shocked when she noticed, but the date stones were already in front of her lips. She had no other ideas and so she opened her mouth and bite at the spitted date stones as hard as possible. The force of the date stones shook her teeth terribly and awfully created pain in her gums. She was staggering and stepped back two steps. The date stone had really forced her back this time. But, fortunately for her plenty ideas in such a short time, and the two back steps she took, her front teeth was saved or else it would have fallen off immediately after the hit. Though it was saved from falling off, but the impact had her teeth wounded with blood.

The people standing around shouted with shock together, and surrounded her. Huang Rong raised her head and spitted out the date stone, which was stuck in one of the wooden spank of the roof. She frowned and said, “Qui Valley Master, sister had taken your three date hits, my life is not left long. I only hope you would not break your promise and give me the pill.” Qui Qian Run saw that she could even stop her shooting date stone by biting it, was a little shocked too, but she could not understand why the first two dates did not cause her to fall down though it was shoot into her body. She glanced at Gong Sun Luu’e, and thought, ‘My daughter had been poisoned by the passion flower, don’t need to say he wouldn’t accept the marriage, even if he is my daughter-in-law, how could I still give the remaining half passionless pill to him..?’ But just now she had just agreed in front of everyone that she would give Huang Rong the pill, she could not immediately deny it. She had a plan suddenly, and spoke, “Guo madame, though both of us are woman, but we do what we promised, it is always this way. You had voluntarily taken my three date stones; such bravery is very rare now in this world. I admire you very much, and so the pill I will surely give you. If I am in trouble, I do wish everyone here could lend me a helping hand.”

Guo Fu had really thought her mother had taken the three date stones without trickery, and so shouted, “If my mother is injured heavily, everyone here would have already fought with their life against you.” She turned her head towards Huang Rong and said, “Ma..where did the old woman’s date stones hit you?”

Huang Rong did not answer her daughter's question, but spoke to Qui Qian Run instead, "My daughter speak nonsense, Valley Master need not take it for real. Sister had always speak what and does what, and will voluntarily help Valley Master force the enemy to retreat if you could give me the pill." Wu San Tong and the others had heard Huang Rong speak with clear and bright voice and plenty of air in her lungs. They were slowly relieved when she doesnt seemed to be injured at all. Qui Qian Run had also noticed it too. She was very shocked and confused deep in the heart, and thought, 'She had such great martial arts that makes me even more difficult to break the promise. I could only lie to her.' She nodded and spoke, "I would thank you first then." And turned her head towards her daughter, said, " Come over here Luu'e, I have something to say."

Huang Rong had faced so many people who is cunning and unfaithful in her life. She had already noticed there was something amiss when Qui Qian Run's eyes flickered non stop. She knew that Qui Qian Run would not easily give up the pill, but she could not think of any trickery yet to use.

To be continued...sorry i am still veryy busy..sighs..so its still a little work first..try my best to post everything tomolo...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Thanks for the update! Btw it's Qiu, not Qui..

Huang Rong biting down on the date stones which Qiu Qian Chi spit out? Very unhygienic if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, Xiao Long Nu, isn't it supposed to be Qiu Qian Chi? I'm getting confuzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Thanks for the update! Btw it's Qiu, not Qui..

arghss hahax..i always forgot..bah so sorry...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Huang Rong biting down on the date stones which Qiu Qian Chi spit out? Very unhygienic if you ask me.
    Erm, in a life threatening situation, do you think anyone would still think about things like that?

Anyway I'll explain why Huang Rong did what she did, HR bit the date stone so that she could die from the germs of Qiu Qian Chi's foul mouth and not from the stone itself. Hehe just kiddin...

@Xiao Long Nu: Weeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you thank you thank you!!!

School's out for rayon so it may get a bit wacky around the forum!

Xiao_Long_nu, Thanks!
    Wizard

rayonnnnnnnnnnn.. i'mmmmm sooooo happyyyy thattttt youuuu arrreeee stilllll wackyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too (hey i didn't start it, jamesg did )

thanks, XLN!!! maybe i'm wacky too cause when i read this i pictured Princess Huang Rong missing two front teeth

YAY!!! Xiao Long Nu!! I luv u!! Thanks for posting the translations!! Anyhoo... Keep updating!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

rayonnnnnnnnnnn.. i'mmmmm sooooo happyyyy thattttt youuuu arrreeee stilllll wackyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too (hey i didn't start it, jamesg did )
    Wizard cringes under the bed in fear of rayon's retort.
    Wizard

maybe i'm wacky too cause when i read this i pictured Princess Huang Rong missing two front teeth
    Ahhh! The mental image! Somebody purge it from my brain!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Wizard cringes under the bed in fear of rayon's retort.
    Oh, please like I would stoop that low. On the other hand.... *evil grin*

Xiao Long Nu, you're doing good actually. Keep it coming.

Oh, please like I would stoop that low. On the other hand.... *evil grin*
    Was that a pun I saw flash past my eyes?
    And we now present that new comedy team The Wacky Sisters. Bee & rayon.
    Actually it's good to have the two of you playing off each other again and me to stir the pot. Happy sigh!
    Wizard

XLN, you're doing a great job. Keep it up! I was suffering so much from ROCH withdrawals that I went to wuxiapedia.com and started "The Legendary Siblings" by Gu Long. They translated only up to chapter 38 and I got through that in like 2 days. So now I'm hooked on that story and the translation isn't even done. I need to start reading translations that are completely finished...

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk
    XLN, you're doing a great job. Keep it up! I was suffering so much from ROCH withdrawals that I went to wuxiapedia.com and started "The Legendary Siblings" by Gu Long. They translated only up to chapter 38 and I got through that in like 2 days. So now I'm hooked on that story and the translation isn't even done. I need to start reading translations that are completely finished...
    There are lots of finished translations in that site you just checked out.

YAY!! Withdrawal symptons are gone!! ...for now, that is....
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Finally after so long . Now where is that update?

Hello everyone! How's life?