Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Life is good....now! Guess I can change my avatar back to a happier version.
    Wizard

Default Xiao_Long_nu

I sent a copy of your translation to Wuxiapedia c/o [email protected] Hope you don't mind. Now you can do it for the next one.
    Wizard
    Last edited by JamesG; 11-04-05 at 11:57 PM.

Default Hooray we are back on the house!

Just when I was giving up, the forum came back. My life is back! I love u people in the forum! I love you all! Perhaps I will make this my full-time home instead of callingthis a place of exile! What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by williamlcb
    Just when I was giving up, the forum came back. My life is back! I love u people in the forum! I love you all! Perhaps I will make this my full-time home instead of callingthis a place of exile! What do you guys think?

SPCNET'S BACK!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Default WAHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    We love you too! I think this already is my full-time home, well... I'm already at home... but anyhoo...

SPCNET'S BACK!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
    Wah, so quick reply me already ah! Hooray! Me feel very very welcomed by this great Da Bao!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

I don't think I've posted since my membership. I've been a spectator for so long, but because of the long down time and now the forum is back up again, I think I should start posting. Like everyone, I'm really happy that the forum is up again. Just like for all of you, this is a second home for me...^_^. Don't close on us again cuz we have nowhere else to go!?

Smile

Heyy guys..im back...u know wad im soooo glad the forums are back...now i have the rest of the chapter...posting the next chapter in two days time if possible...thx for the support...JamesG, u can post wtv i translated i dun mind but rather feel honored hahax..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Post the unfinished....

She only heard Qiu Qian Run said, “Go ahead in front of me and flip over the number fifth tile.” Gong Sun Luu’e was both shocked and amazed, ‘Could it be that the passionless pill is hid under the tile..?’ Once Huang Rong heard what she said, she was astonished and praised her in her heart for being so cautious and clever, ‘this passionless pill is so precious that there are so many who wanted to have it, it is really ingenious of her to keep in such a unthinkable place, the pill kept under the tile must be really the real one. She could not possibly thought that she could be left to such a situation now, and kept the fake pill under the tile.’ If Qiu Qian Run was to order her servants to go any medicine room or pharmacy to get the pill, Huang Rong would have suspected the pill was the real one or the fake one, but now when she saw Gong Sun Luu’e following her mother’s orders to flip the tile over, she had less worries now.

Gong Sun Luu’e counted the fifth tile and piled it up with her small dagger from her waist. She saw dust and ashes under the tile, which was nothing unusual. Qiu Qian Run then spoke, “The hidden secret under the tile cannot be known by others, Luu’e, come over here.”

Huang Rong knew that Qiu Qian Run had some cunning thoughts, deliberately acted as though she was seriously injured. She bends herself down slowly so Qiu Qian Run would suspect anything about her yet. Then, she tilted her ear slightly towards them, trying to eavesdrop their speech. She gave full attention towards them but to no avail, she could only hear “the passionless pill is under the green tile” these seven words. This information was not much of a use, as she already knew that the pill was underneath the tile. Qiu Qian Run’s voice gradually softened, and thus she was not able to hear another word anymore.She took a look back at Gong Sun Luu’e but there was only a tight frown on her face. She was also nodding as a reply.

Huang Rong was already in a state of frantic, as she knew that the situation is aggravating but had no way to deal with it either. Suddenly, she heard Reverend Yi Deng speak, “Rong’er, come over here so I could see your wounds…” Huang Rong turned her head to face Reverend Yi Deng. Seeing Reverend Yi Deng sat at a corner in the room, and realizing he had caring look, she thought, ‘If he feel my palm wrist, he would know I was actually not injured.’ And thus, she walked over and sticks out her palm. Reverend Yi Deng stretched three fingers and places them on her wrist, mumbling, “Ahmituofuo (the Buddhist word)…the old granny said… Ahmituofuo…there is two bottles under the tile… Ahmituofuo, Ahmituofuo…in the East side is the real pill…Ahmituofuo…in the West side is the fake pill…call her daughter to take the fake pill, which is on the west… Ahmituofuo…give you the fake pill… Ahmituofuo…”

When Reverend Yi Deng mumbled the Buddhist words, his voice was bright and clear, but when he told her the hidden information, he lowered his voice into a whisper. Huang Rong had only heard him say, “the old granny said”, these four words, she immediately understood and knew Reverend Yi Deng’s tremendously powerful internal energy that led his eyes and ears to be much better than a normal human. The Buddhist religion is said to have “eyes that can see heaven”, and “ears that can hear heaven”, which is said in the Buddhist scripture that people with such skills, could hear six different types of sounds in the world without being interfered. This type of saying is over exaggerating which is of course not believable, but when someone with deep and profound internal energy, pure and empty heart has a exceptionally incredible ears, which could hear what normal human cant, this is not strange rather.

Though Qiu Qian Run had whispered to her daughter, Reverend Yi Deng sat a few feet away, could hear every single word clearly. He knew that the pill’s ingenuity is linked to Yang Guo’s life, and so informed Huang Rong about it. The Buddhist religion had always cared about other people’s life.

Huang Rong waited for Reverend Yi Deng to finish his Buddhist words, and so asked, “Can my injury be healed?” “Can the date stones shoot all at once?” Every sentence she
    asked, had just nicely covered up Reverend Yi Deng’s hidden speech, such as “in the East side is the real pill”, “in the West side is the fake pill”. Qiu Qian Run glanced at both of them for a while, but seeing that Huang Rong had a worried look on her face, asking non-stop about her injuries and Reverend Yi Deng’s continuously repeating “Ahmituofuo”, she fell for the trick, not knowing that her treacherous plan was already discovered.

After listening to her mother’s words, she nodded, bent down herself and stretched into the soil under the tile and felt. There was indeed two bottles; her heart turned sour and thought secretly, ‘Dear Yang Guo dear Yang Guo, today I risk my life to get the real pill for you. This bitter effort, you will never know, would you?’ Immediately, she touched the East bottle and took it out saying, “Mother, the passionless pill is here!” She was only one who stretched her hand deep under the tile, of course she was the only one who knew it was the bottle which contained the real pill. Both Qiu Qian Run and Huang Rong had thought that it was the one from the West side.

The physical appearance of the two bottles is merely looking the same; the pills in the two bottles look alike too. If Qiu Qian Run do not stick out her tongue to try the pill herself, she would not be able to tell whether its real or fake too. She saw Gong Sun Luu’e took out a bottle and thought, ‘At first, I was still suspecting that this daughter would steal the pill from me to help her lover, but now she had also gotten the passionless flower’s poison. She would now be thinking to save herself more.’ Qiu Qian Run was born to be very cunning and evil, harsh and ungrateful. She would never believe anyone on Earth to be willing to sacrifice their life to save others and so said, “We will do what we promise, the pill will give to Guo madam..” She walked towards Huang Rong with both her hands carrying the bottle.

Huang Rong bowed towards Qiu Qian Run in a traditional way and replied, “Thank you for the sincere offer.” But she thought in the other way, ‘Now I know where the real pill is, could I not easily steal it..?’

Just when she wanted to stretch out her hand to receive the bottle, suddenly, from the roof crushed through a man, making a big hole on the roof. That man just came down and immediately snatched away the bottle, which is in Gong Sun Luu’es hands.

Gong Sun Luu’e hollered, “Father!” Huang Rong saw that Gong Sun Luu’es face turned pale all of a sudden, and was very anxious. She couldn’t stop from feeling astonished, ‘The bottle Gong Sun Chi took was obviously the fake one, why is she so worried for..?’ At this moment, the main room’s door suddenly got blasted off a huge sound, shaking the whole room, causing every red candle’s flames to flicker non-stop. The light in the room glows brightly and glows mildly respectively, which is followed by a loud sound. The main door split into two, the spliced door flew off. A man and three women walked in. The man was Yang Guo, the others are Xiao Long nu, Cheng Ying and Lu Wu Shuang.

Gong Sun Luu’e saw Yang Guo coming in, shouted with a lost voice, “Brother Yang…….” Running towards him, but she felt it was inappropriate and stopped her foot after two steps. She also restrained the sentence she wanted to say. Huang Rong had always been noticing Gong Sun Luu’e, and saw her eyes revealing deep love towards Yang Guo when she glanced at him. There were also infinite worries in her eyes.

Huang Rong suddenly realized and thought, ‘Rong’er, Rong’er, How come you still don’t understand the girl’s heart matters after being a mother for so long. Although her mother ordered her to give the fake pill, but she was totally obsessed with Yang Guo, the pill she gave me was the real one. Gong Sun Chi had snatched away the miracle pill, why would she not worry?’

End of Chapter 31
    Last edited by Xiao_Long_nu; 11-06-05 at 03:26 AM.
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Waaahhhh! Huang Rong is so incredibly clever. I wonder how high her I.Q. is?
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Wow what a nice read!!!

XiaoLongNu

Thanks a billion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Wow what a nice read!!!

XiaoLongNu

Thanks a billion!!
    Me too!
    Wizard

Heyy...thx for ur support guys...ur welcome..actually u should blame me instead lol...im translating soooo slowly...couldnt help it...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Default AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, no no the antidoed is in someone else's hand again. what does that evil Gong Sun want to do with that pill? Give it to Li Mo Chou? Keep it for himself? But it's only half right? It won't cure completely the whole passion flower poison.
    Is there going to be a big big fight soon? Should I now be taking sides now? (Fight fight, after all, what is wuxia without fights) or not?
    Last edited by williamlcb; 11-06-05 at 03:30 AM.
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by williamlcb
    No, no no the antidoed is in someone else's hand again. what does that evil Gong Sun want to do with that pill? Give it to Li Mo Chou? Keep it for himself? But it's only half right? It won't cure completely the whole passion flower poison.
    Is there going to be a big big fight soon? Should I now be taking sides now? (Fight fight, after all, what is wuxia without fights) or not?

He is going to give it to Li Mo Chou because he didnt know there was only half a pill left...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Uhm I think evil Gong Sun has the fake one.

Oh and XLN don't worry bout it. Translate at your own pace.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Uhm I think evil Gong Sun has the fake one.

Oh and XLN don't worry bout it. Translate at your own pace.
    If it's the fake one, why is Lu Er so anxious at the medicinebeing taken away from her. Or perhaps she is playing along with the rest after all? Wow, so many potential actors and actresses in the end of the Sounthern Song dynasty era. Such a pity no motion pictues have existed yet!

Anyway, i have something to announce to you guys. Do anyone have the urge to neede someone to translate the novel from HSDS? I've finally found the 1st edition version in Indonesian from luck. I can start after my semester exams are over, around the 26th of November. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by williamlcb; 11-07-05 at 02:10 AM.

the forum is back!

GOOOOOO XLN

williamcb there are excerpts of hsds here.. just do the forum search.. and someone else has a private site so it might not be worth it to redo the translation from ch.1. anyhow people might like the translation of later chapters. I've already finished the story but I skipped a lot so I will sure read it

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!! Whew... I think most of us knows what happens next... *mumbles something that sounds like stupid idiot...*
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa translations r back!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooo happy..........well the translations are AWESOME!!!!!!!! thanx XLN........

Bangs-i dont think the antidote is fake.......i rememeber it is real

in the book it said something like evil gong sun goes to a really high cliff.......and xiao long nu and gong sun fights......gong sun w/ his twin sword and sabre (i dont remember, its something along that line)........and xiao long nu w/ her double handed swordsmanship that she learned from chow bak tong........of course she wins......and she gets the antidote and gives it to yang guo hoping he would eat it and survive.......but he throws it down the cliff.......

i sorta translated that part......w/ xiao long nu and gong sun fighting........but its willy willy bad.......so if i do post it.....which i most likely will not......the translator, XLN, can redo it and we get the better translated version =)
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Talking Ok,

Quote Originally Posted by BeeDreamer
    the forum is back!

GOOOOOO XLN

williamcb there are excerpts of hsds here.. just do the forum search.. and someone else has a private site so it might not be worth it to redo the translation from ch.1. anyhow people might like the translation of later chapters. I've already finished the story but I skipped a lot so I will sure read it
    Ok, which chapters do you guys want to read? Nevertheless, I will translate from where Kirara stopped. Then perhaps I will fill the gaps that has been left behind so there will not be to many more loop holes.