Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by jin_yong_fan
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa translations r back!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooo happy..........well the translations are AWESOME!!!!!!!! thanx XLN........

Bangs-i dont think the antidote is fake.......i rememeber it is real

in the book it said something like evil gong sun goes to a really high cliff.......and xiao long nu and gong sun fights......gong sun w/ his twin sword and sabre (i dont remember, its something along that line)........and xiao long nu w/ her double handed swordsmanship that she learned from chow bak tong........of course she wins......and she gets the antidote and gives it to yang guo hoping he would eat it and survive.......but he throws it down the cliff.......

i sorta translated that part......w/ xiao long nu and gong sun fighting........but its willy willy bad.......so if i do post it.....which i most likely will not......the translator, XLN, can redo it and we get the better translated version =)

hahax...ur right...im going to post that tomolo...if possible..then u guys could happily read them all...YG love XLN too much soo he wanted to die with her and threw the pill down the cliff.....
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Quote Originally Posted by jin_yong_fan
    in the book it said something like evil gong sun goes to a really high cliff.......and xiao long nu and gong sun fights......gong sun w/ his twin sword and sabre (i dont remember, its something along that line)........and xiao long nu w/ her double handed swordsmanship that she learned from chow bak tong........of course she wins......and she gets the antidote and gives it to yang guo hoping he would eat it and survive.......but he throws it down the cliff.......
    This is why I mumbled "stupid idiot" *grumbles somemore* I blame him for leaving Xiao LongNu alone for 16 years!!! Anyhoo... Oh Well... at least they have a happpy ending... I think... Or at least they have desendents...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    This is why I mumbled "stupid idiot" *grumbles somemore* I blame him for leaving Xiao LongNu alone for 16 years!!! Anyhoo... Oh Well... at least they have a happpy ending... I think... Or at least they have desendents...

YG isnt a stupid idiot...if it was u, maybe u would handle it worse...anyways i wont be online for 2 days so take care guys...posting it on the third day..coz i go overseas... ..cya then
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    YG isnt a stupid idiot...if it was u, maybe u would handle it worse...anyways i wont be online for 2 days so take care guys...posting it on the third day..coz i go overseas... ..cya then
    Ehh... Just my opinion at the time...

Have fun on the overseas thingy or whatever you're doing... Come back soon!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williamlcb

Anyway, i have something to announce to you guys. Do anyone have the urge to neede someone to translate the novel from HSDS? I've finally found the 1st edition version in Indonesian from luck. I can start after my semester exams are over, around the 26th of November. What do you guys think?

I think Zhao Min (=Kirara?) is translating that version. Could somebody give the actual site since it has changed several times. Did she actually stop translating?
    Last edited by Du Gu seeking a win; 11-09-05 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

arghss hahax..i always forgot..bah so sorry...
    The mother of Gong Sun Lu'e is Qiu Qian Chi, NOT Qiu Qian Run.
    The brother of Qiu Qian Chi is the monk Ci'en (formerly Qiu Qian Ren)

-
    Last edited by Du Gu seeking a win; 11-09-05 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    The mother of Gong Sun Lu'e is Qiu Qian Chi, NOT Qiu Qian Run.
    The brother of Qiu Qian Chi is the monk Ci'en (formerly Qiu Qian Ren)

-
    All corrected including some syntax problems in the copy I sent to Wuxiapedia. Names now match Bee Dreamers translations.

Xiao_Long_nu
    If you would like copies of my revisions let me know. In the mean time carry on please and thank you.
    Wizard
    Last edited by JamesG; 11-09-05 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    I think Zhao Min (=Kirara?) is translating that version. Could somebody give the actual site since it has changed several times. Did she actually stop translating?
    I believe this is the website:

http://www.zhaomin.org/forums/

bubeng
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Hmm... Come back soon, XLN! In the meantime... Someone drop a subject so we may start a discussion.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Yesterday I have read LOCH updates and now this. Also Bee is back (you have been missed girl!) and there is a new translator. XLN your efforts are highly appreciated, thank you for your contribution.

The story is getting more interesting with each chapter. Huang Rong is showing her cunning and smart nature in both of the novels. She is indeed the best heroine in a martial art novel. I really envy this imaginary character only because she gets to live with my ideal man.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    I really envy this imaginary character only because she gets to live with my ideal man.
    LOL I envy her because she is verything I want to be... smart, quick-witted, beautiful, strong... mThere are so many I couldn't really list them all. She's so cool! She is a role model for all girls everywhere (well... except her attitude)
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

LOL I envy her because she is verything I want to be... smart, quick-witted, beautiful, strong... mThere are so many I couldn't really list them all. She's so cool! She is a role model for all girls everywhere (well... except her attitude)
    Unfortunately, she has a certain daughter. *cough* Gou Fu *cough*

hahax...lol..she isnt that good...i mean not to change ur attitude towards her...but she is truly a bad mother and a little too mischevious and suspectful...if you see later in the novel RoCH, you will see how HR suspect YG will do something very bad for revenge....

I've just translated something during my trip...im in my friends house now...here are some translation...not much but bear wif it...

Chapter 32

When Huang Rong, Reverend Yi Deng and rest of the others were trapped in the room, both Yang Guo and Xiao Long nu were sitting leaning against each other before the flowers, chatting. Not long, Cheng Ying and Lu Wu Shuang came. Xiao Long nu saw that Cheng Ying was warm, elegant and the sense of motion pulled her towards her. Xiao Long nu held her hand, talking non-stop. On the other hand, Lu Wu Shuang told Yang Guo about the fight between Guo Fu and her, how she made her confused and lost of words and how Cheng Ying made her lose her sword and lost the moment. After meeting both Cheng Ying and Lu Wu Shuang again, Yang Guo once again felt a little both guilty and sorry that he couldn’t repay their love to them. When he saw that Lu Wu Shuang apparently knew that Xiao Long nu was now Yang Guo’s wife, but she was still in a calm state even before Xiao Long nu, Cheng Ying was talking with Xiao Long nu kindly, he was greatly relieved.

The four of them sat on a rock, Xiao Long nu was talking to Cheng Ying and Yang Guo was chatting with Lu Wu Shuang. Both Xiao Long nu and Cheng Ying’s character are quieter, who have less things to talk. Yang Guo and Lu Wu Shuang was talking non-stop and cracking many jokes, calling each other names like “dumb egg” and “my wife”. All of the sudden, Cheng Ying spoke out cutting their speech, “Brother Yang, you have Yang madam already, you have to change your words when calling my cousin..” She was laughing when she was talking.

Yang Guo let out a soft cry, “ah”, and stretched out his hand to cover his mouth. In the mean time, Lu Wu Shuang suddenly felt ashamed. Her face reddened terribly. Cheng Ying thought silently, ‘they were only joking which contained no meaning. I shouldn’t have said it out, now it had turn things in a wrong way..” She immediately spoke, “Brother Yang, you got the passionless poison in your body, how are you feeling now?” Yang Guo replied, “I’m alright, Aunt Guo is very clever and always full of plans. I believe she could get me the miracle pill, I was instead worried for my wife’s injury..” He was pointing towards Xiao Long nu with one finger.

Both Cheng Ying and Lu Wu Shuang were shocked and asked, “What? Yang madam is also injured? We didn’t noticed it..” Xiao Long nu smiled mildly and said, “Its actually nothing. I used my internal energy to stop the poison from flowing. I have been fine these few days.” Lu Wu Shuang replied, “What poison is it? Is it the passionless poison again?” Xiao Long nu said, “No it isn’t, it is my sister senior’s soul freezing needle.” Lu Wu Shuang replied, “Of course its that big bad Li Mo Chou again. Dumb…..Brother Yang, didn’t you saw her <Five Poison Secrets> book? Though the soul freezing needle maybe strong but it isn’t difficult to neutralize.”

to be continued
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Thanks Xiao_Long_nu for this latest translation. Looking forward to the next one.
    Wizard

hahax...lol..she isnt that good...i mean not to change ur attitude towards her...but she is truly a bad mother and a little too mischevious and suspectful...if you see later in the novel RoCH, you will see how HR suspect YG will do something very bad for revenge....

I've just translated something during my trip...im in my friends house now...here are some translation...not much but bear wif it...
    I thought you weren't going to be on for the next 2 days? Oh well! I'm happy you're doing some translations!!! We love you!! Thanks for the translation. Small or not every little bit helps to cure withdrawal symptons (then of course start more withdrawal symptons waiting for the next bit)...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Unfortunately, she has a certain daughter. *cough* Gou Fu *cough*
    Yeah... *cough, cough* but don't forget... They had another daughter... Guo Xiang!! And she has a MUCH better attitude and inherited all the good behaviours from her parents.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Hi Xiao Long,

Just to let you know that I appreciate your translation.

You are a little hard on HR as a mother. She's not that bad of a mother, her flaw was spoiling her kid rotten. HR distrust YG for a very good reason, don't you think?

I admire your dedication. Even during your trip, you are still translating, and posting it from you friend's house.

bubeng
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Wow! Xiao Long Nu great work! Thanks!!!

Keep up the great work!! WE LOVE YOU!! (Well... I shouldn't be speaking for EVERYONE but still.. I think most of us are very thankful you're doing this)
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Exclamation You translated!

Keep up the great work!! WE LOVE YOU!! (Well... I shouldn't be speaking for EVERYONE but still.. I think most of us are very thankful you're doing this)
    Even on a holiday? Sob Sob so touching!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.