Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Default ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Here's my feeble attempt at translating ROCH to give Noodles some air. Don't get too excited, I'm not sure how far I may go with this one. These translations are laborious and time-consuming stuff here...I've no idea how Noodles could manage it.

Chapter 26 Divine Eagle’s Heavy Sword

Xiao Long Ru saw Quan Zhen Sect’s group of Taoists riot, the Mongolian warriors raided on a large scale, every dispute seemed from her viewpoint like a cloud of mist, she paid no attention to them, but seeing Lu Qing Du raised his sword to kill Yin Zhi Ping, how can she let other people try and stab him? Therefore, immediately ran up front to block the attack.

When Zhao Zhi Jing saw Xiao Long Ru suddenly advanced into the temple, he felt delighted: “Throughout the whole journey I’ve been chased by you without a moment’s pause for breath, now that there’s so many experts around, you’re literally searching for death, it truly is the heaven’s grant!” He called out: “The demon girl is not a good person, seize her for me!” The Mongolian warriors didn’t take notice of his orders, they didn’t even lift a finger. Zhao Zhi Jing’s two close followers heard their master’s command, rushed in front, individually tried to grab both her arms.

Before both their hands reached her sleeve, the fight within their perspective was moving as fast as cold light, both their wrists felt a burst of severe pain, in haste leapt behind. How it happened was because within her waist Xiao Long Ru pulled out two swords. In the blink of an eye, both their wrists were struck by the swords, the carpal bones were almost broken, drenched with blood. The move was extremely quick, people did not have time to clearly see how she forced out the swords to attack, the two Taoists were already wounded and moved away, everyone can’t help but feel startled.

Lu Qing Du called out: “Great comrades let‘s attack together, our many hands will provide great strength, who care’s where that demon girl came from?” He believed however skilful Xiao Long Ru can be, she’s merely a young woman, once everybody rushes forward, they will be victorious, the vanguard straightened out their swords to stab Xiao Long Ru. Xiao Long Ru ’s sharp swords vibrated, Lu Qing Du ’s left wrist, right wrist, left leg, and right leg had been struck by her sword, with a loud howl, collapsed on the floor. The thrust of the 4 swords was even quicker than before, even experts such as Xiao Xiang Zi and Yin Ke Xi can’t help but gaze at each other with pale faces. They’ve previously saw her fight Gong Sun Zhi at Loveless Valley, although her sword methods then were still fine and ingenious, but definitely not as unbelievable as they are now.

Xiao Long Ru was formerly taught how to separate her mind into 2 uses by Zhou Ba Tong, Left/Right Mutual Combat Technique, between now and then her martial arts have multiplied. With Yang Guo forming the Dualing Sword Combination and using the ‘Simple Heart Jade Girl Sword Technique’ (this doesn’t sound right ), few have matched it under the heavens, now as one person she can use 2 swords, with outstanding power. Regardless of how two people’s intentions are interlinked with each other, it’s still inferior to one person’s thunder-like alertness during battle, at this moment although her sword method’s energy and strength aren’t as good as two people teaming up, but her moves are faster in comparison by many folds.

Throughout her lengthy trail of Yin Zhi Ping and Zhao Zhi Jing , she was depressed for days on end, not knowing what way to dispose of them, within that moment Quan Zhen Taoist’s commander launched an attack, she took advantage to return fire, once she saw blood on the tip on her sword, she felt grief and indignation, suddenly she broke out in effect. Only seeing her white garment drift about, like cold light flickering, both swords seemed like two silver snakes wandering inside the temple, ding-dong, qiang-long, sounds of “Oh!”, “Not good” were let out by others, instantly, Quan Zhen Taoist’s swords dropped on the ground, everyone of them had felt the thrust of her swords on their wrists. Even more bizarre was that she used the same manoeuvre “Hoary Wrist Jade Bracelet”, all the Taoists only saw the ray of the sword brush past before their own eyes, their wrists felt intense pain, they’re simply helpless and easily disposed of, without a chance to parry any blows. If her sword chose to thrust the chest or belly’s vital parts, the group of Taoists already would’ve one by one died flagrantly. After the Taoists were injured, they steered away with deep shock. In front of 3 statue idols were only Yin Zhi Ping and a bunch of tied up Taoists.

After Xiao Long Ru studied independently on her Left/Right Mutual Combat Technique, besides having practiced it a couple of times in the wilderness, she’s never exchanged blows with anyone, today she has the opportunity to try out those new techniques, even she would never have dreamt of possessing such might, after she fought with the group of Taoists, unexpectedly she was startled.

Realizing the situation wasn’t right, Zhao Zhi Jing rapidly out of his Taoist robe pulled out a sword to protect himself, and at the same time retreated. Xiao Long Ru had full of hatred towards him, as she moved in, both swords completely blocked the routes of his front and behind. Zhao Zhi Jing brandished his sword in order to seize his path, only the sounds of ding-dong could be heard, Yin Ke Xi said: “You won’t succeed, get out of the way!” He already obstructed Xiao Long Ru’s sword as he lashed out his Golden Dragon Whip. Xiao Long Ru has injured 10 people one after another, up to this point, one person was able to catch her single sword.

Xiao Long Ru spoke: “Today I came here to seek for revenge against Quan Zhen Sect’s Taoists, it does not involve others, quickly stay out of the way.” Just now Yin Ke Xi saw how her sword was chasing like wind and electricity, even he lost a nerve, but he was after all a first-class expert, he cannot cower out because of someone’s words, so laughed and replied: “Among the Quan Zhen Sect’s Taoists the good and bad are intermingled, there are a dozen few who deserve to be killed, but who are those that offended you and deserves to die Miss?”

Xiao Long Ru made an “ng” sound, and didn’t pay further attention to him. Yin Ke Xi thought first I will establish a friendship with her, even if I’m no match for her, it won’t result in death, if the situation is not right he will surrender, because other people know that we’re acquainted with each other, so won’t ridicule me for being cowardly, so consequently laughed out: “Dragon Girl, don’t waste any time, your precious body is pure and healthy!” Xiao Long Ru made another “ng” sound, her eyes did not distant away from Yin Zhi Ping and Zhao Zhi Jing , fearing that they might seize an opportunity to slip away. Yin Ke Xi uttered: “Taking offence from these deceitful Taoists, don’t let them harm your precious hands, all you have to do Miss is to give pointers, let me offer my services, one by one they will be punished by Miss.” Xiao Long Ru replied: “Okay! Then kill him for me first.” Then pointed at Zhao Zhi Jing.

(My Chinese is self-taught so the translation may not be completely accurate)
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 11-28-04 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks HP! Looks good.

Thanks alot HP i really appreciate it!

Nice! Keep up the good work and many thanks!

Cool, thanks Hanky Panky!

Thanks for the translation.

Chapter 26 was posted on here a while ago... can't remember who posted it or when but it is different. I'm not sure if it was even the entire chapter. It starts off with Yang Guo meeting the condor. If you guys want, I can repost it here and someone can figure out how it fits into this translation.

Hanky, you did mention that this chapter includes Yang Guo meeting the condor. It could follow your translated part. Maybe you can some how work it into what you have to save some time.

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstick
    Thanks for the translation.

Chapter 26 was posted on here a while ago... can't remember who posted it or when but it is different. I'm not sure if it was even the entire chapter. It starts off with Yang Guo meeting the condor. If you guys want, I can repost it here and someone can figure out how it fits into this translation.

Hanky, you did mention that this chapter includes Yang Guo meeting the condor. It could follow your translated part. Maybe you can some how work it into what you have to save some time.

You are mixing things up. The 1st meeting with the giant condor is the beginning of chapter 23 (translated by Lanny Lin). Noodles has translated the rest of chapter 23 and the beginning of chapter 24.

Chapter 26 Part 2

Yin Ke Xi thought: “This person is already imperially conferred by the Mongolian Da-Han, how can I kill him?” Then laughed out : “Immortal Zhao treats others very well, I’m afraid Miss there’s been some misunderstanding, I’ll tell him to go up to Miss and accompany you for a while!” Xiao Long Ru ’s beautiful eyebrows slightly frowned, she lunged her left sword out, as fast as a bolt of lightning, heading for Yin Ke Xi. Yin Ke Xi hurriedly raised his whip to ward off, with one sound of “Ah”, standing behind was Zhao Zhi Jing who got stabbed in the shoulders. Namely Xiao Xiang Zi and his class of experts, also couldn’t tell how the jab was made, all they presumed it was the right hand’s sword that was shot out, twisting past Yin Ke Xi’s body, and stabbing the person that hid behind him.

Yin Ke Xi was deeply surprised, he thought this sword may not have stabbed me, but I was powerless to guard Zhao Zhi Jing, that was also a disgrace, the opponent’s move was very fast, he just couldn’t follow her twin sword’s route and oncoming force, if he continued to fight the opponent in such a way he will definitely lose, the more he thought of this, the more cowardly he became, with one swing of the Golden Dragon Whip, he bellowed: “Miss Dragon Girl, please be merciful!” Xiao Long Ru didn’t care, she already didn’t regard him as an enemy, or a friend, her pace faintly moved, and stepped twice to the left. Yin Ke Xi followed with one turn, still wanting to protect Zhao Zhi Jing, suddenly heard the noise of moaning behind him, slowly turning his head round, merely saw Zhao Zhi Jing’s robe sleeves has been split into two parts by the point of her sword, blood came running out. However Xiao Long Ru stabs him, other people were still completely baffled by it, her rapid and skilful sword methods have reached a point where not only does her routes have no traces, it’s actually as if she can cut off one person and still injure her foe.

Zhao Zhi Jing has been consecutively stabbed twice, realizing that Yin Ke Xi’s martial arts were average, he thought he could not count on him to protect himself, in imminent danger took a deep breath and scurried away, and leapt right to the side of Xiao Xiang Zi. Xiao Long Ru looked as though she never noticed it, turned her body, with force aimed her left hand sword at Yin Ke Xi, yet her right sword was directed at Ni Mo Xing’s chest. Whilst supporting his left hand on his cane, Ni Mo Xing’s right hand used the steel snake to block, but then overhears Zhao Zhi Jing crying out loud, followed by ’qiang-long’ of a sound, his sword fell, his wrist has been poked by her sword yet again. That move was even more peculiar, it was obvious that Xiao Long Ru was far apart from him, yet somehow whilst attacking two formidable fighters she managed to find time to wound him.

Xiao Xiang Zi grunted and said: “Miss Dragon Girl’s sword techniques are not bad at all, I also want to challenge you.” His left hand threw a palm near his side, Zhao Zhi Jing felt a breath of great force meeting his shoulder, he lost his footing, and fell out several zhang (ten-feet or Chinese mile), fortunately his inner energy has considerable foundation, his body may have been wounded three times, but he was able to get up on his feet. As Xiao Xiang Zi’s palm force has not yet arrived, the cane attacked at the same moment.

Ma Guang Zuo was all along good friends with Yang Guo and Xiao Long Ru, at this point his mind felt that this was far from right, and spoke loudly: “Don’t you wanna save face? 3 Wulin Masters, ganging up on a young girl.”

Once Xiao Xiang Zi and others heard this, their faces showed signs of temper. Throughout their lives they paid no attention to such things as virtues or morality, however even arrogance and pride, to their identity and dignity were still regarded as extremely important, not to mention 3 people ganging up, they wouldn’t even consider fighting such a young girl even one-on-one, but at present they knew depending on one person, it certainly won’t be able to resist her supernaturally unfathomable sword movements, they could only pretend not to have heard those satirizing comments made by Ma Guang Zuo, all were thinking: “What a stupid idiot, we’re all handling the same affairs here, and yet you help an outsider? When we’re done I’ll teach you a lesson.” While their minds are filled with thoughts, before one’s eyes the ray of the sword shone, Xiao Long Ru has already made a move. The 3 fighters still can’t trace the force of her sword, so they leapt backwards together, moving away a few zhangs, not wanting to get caught up with each other while brandishing their weapons, protecting their body’s vital parts.

Numerous Mongolian warriors led Yin Zhi Ping, Li Zhi Chang, Wang Zhi Tan and others to give way near the temple wall, they all knew that the battle between the 4 is not to be taken lightly, all it needs is one person’s weapon to be close to you, if you don’t die then you’d definitely sustain a serious injury.

Xiao Xiang Zi, Ni Mo Xing and Yin Ke Xi all expected her to attack the other person first, so long as they’re able to spot clues in her moves, then will have chance of victory. The 3 fighters had the same intentions, consequently everyone of them executed unique skills, protecting their bodies without revealing vulnerable gaps, first seeking for a must not win, in order to win. The 3 fighters whilst attacking adopted a defensive position together, it was a rare occasion in itself, but seeing their adversary is this strong, if they rush ahead and make an assault, the search for glory most likely would backfire on them.

Within the temple, Xiao Long Ru’s twin swords faced the floor, and she stood in the centre, Xiao Xiang Zi and the other two placed themselves to each individual spot, each one of them had a cold light shimmering about in front of them. Yin Ke Xi’s Golden Whip flourished into a round yellow light; Ni Mo Xing’s Steel Snake illuminated strips of dark reflections; Xiao Xiang Zi’s cane stirred into a grey screen, all hindered in front of them.

Xiao Long Ru observed the 3 fighters one by one, thinking: “I have no enmity towards the three of you, who has the spare time to start a fight with you lot?” Noticing that Zhao Zhi Jing dodging and recoiling away and just when he was about to step behind the idol statue, she brushed her white sleeves, and moved in. Ni Mo Xing and Xiao Xiang Zi separately dashed to the left and right, the steel snake and cane rushed in front of her, they both allied together, the attack may not have been enough, but protecting themselves were their priority. Seeing that there is no loophole to exploit, Xiao Long Ru’s twin swords did not immediately transmit outwards, seeing that Zhao Zhi Jing tried to escape through the back, she held her sword and chased forward two steps, however Ni Mo Xing’s and Xiao Xiang Zi’s two weapons whizzed like the wind blowing, she was unable to get past them. Xiao Long Ru said: “Will you lot let me get past?”

Xiao Xiang Zi thought: “A feud has not started between us yet, she might not perform any massacre to any of us. What would I benefit from this Quan Zhen ringleader, why should I bother to make enemies with this strong girl?” He hesitantly did not answer, but Ni Mo Xing replied: “We insist on not letting you past, what can a demon girl like you do about it? Why don’t you try and get past us?” Xiao Xiang Zi and Yin Ke Xi both stared down at him, both thought: “We’re stuck with not letting her past, but why must there be abusive remarks? Can it be that you alone can match her skills? You truly overrate yourself too much.” But then they’re uniting efforts to ward off the enemy, it’s inconvenient to complain with each other. They did not realise both legs of Ni Mo Xing were broken, truly enduring Yang Guo’s and Li Mo Chou’s favour, he knew Yang Guo was Xiao Long Ru’s sweetheart, his anger must be let out on her body, at that point when he made a move, the move was very different from the other two, his intentions were to desperately fight to see who dies and who lives.

Default thank u

Thanks for the update Hanky Panky...
    altho, i am a little lost about where LXN is... and why she is fighting the Mangol hired wulin masters, wat exactly happened between chapters 24 - 25 exactly??
    has some time passed? and boy is she gettting strong!

Thanks Hanky Panky ur doing a great job!

Du Gu, I'm not mistaken. I meant the meeting with the condor after the whole arm thing. I went to Lanny's site and I did find it there. It was an excerpt of chptr 26.

I'm not sure where it fits into this translation.

http://www.lannyland.com/wanderer/ROCH.htm
    Last edited by bigstick; 12-01-04 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks again HP!

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Du Gu, I'm not mistaken. I meant the meeting with the condor after the whole arm thing. I went to Lanny's site and I did find it there. It was an excerpt of chptr 26.

You are hopeless, you can't even differentiate between 23 and 26.
    You must be over 70 years old.

Exceptions from Return Of the Condor Heroes about Dugu Seeking-A-Loss

Excerpt from Chapter 23:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma Hibiki
    Thanks for the update Hanky Panky...
    altho, i am a little lost about where LXN is... and why she is fighting the Mangol hired wulin masters, wat exactly happened between chapters 24 - 25 exactly??
    has some time passed? and boy is she gettting strong!

Thanks Hanky Panky ur doing a great job!
    She was stalking Zhao Zhi Jing and Yin Zhi Ping. I won't go into further details just so that I don't spoil it for you.

I guess I'll have to get permission for his work.

BTW, the pinyin for Little Dragon Girl should be Xiao Long Nu

nice translation man u have very good chinese comprehension for a self taught person.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

DuGu, why don't you try clicking the link and reading the ENTIRE thing before your next post....you'll understand when you get to the middle of his work.

And BTW, I was only trying to help out here so no need for stupid comments.

Lanny was transalating only the appearances of Dugu in ROCH. So, i guess when hanky transalate further in chapter 26, we will get to the part Lanny has transalated.

Nice job with your translations man. Finally, I've been able to read more translations. We're all glad!!!

Arrow where is the remaining ch 24 and ch 25?

i see there's chapter 26 updated,but what about the 24 and 25?can anyone tell me?