Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Alyssa Chia (賈靜雯)

You can click the 'IMG' box and enter the URL of your photos.

I watched this series from her, "super school" and, OMG, she looks so much like Ruby Lin in some angles, but I think Allyssa is cuter....
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Originally posted by alyssafan
    Hi, I new in here.. I really love alyssa chia to..hope everyone will welome me in this forum..Alyssa foreva..i never saw any of her series..before ..but i stared to like her in Hsds03...by the pix..post by her fans..also might be..cause i love zhao ming..zhao ming ish my all time Jin yong female character..

Hey Alyssafan

Welcome to SPCET forums... and more important another Alyssa Fan, another friend of mine
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Originally posted by Sugar
    I watched this series from her, "super school" and, OMG, she looks so much like Ruby Lin in some angles, but I think Allyssa is cuter....

Ya lots of people made that comparsing... I think Alyssa has a bigger nose and chubby then Ruby.

To me I think that is more sexier Just don't let all the Ruby fans know or their would be another I hate Sonija thread coming to my dear Alyssa forum.
    Flame on I am gone...

alyssia is one of my top 3 fav actresses. she is number 3 on the list.
    i love her.
    i started loving her from the very first series i watched her, which was called 'hero'. there's a review on it ere at spcnet under taiwan. that series was so sad n touchy. esp the wedding scene, i cried a lot, (n i was onli a lil kid bak then). i've seen tape 1 of hsds2003 (n i dun get to c the rest coz my parents won't get the rest ='[), so i didn't actually c alyssia in action, but i saw her in the clips n themevideo things. she was so beatiful in there. if onli she played the role of zhou zhirou, coz i hate chui man. esp after seeing the way gigi portrayed the role. chui man is to arrogant n thinks that she owns the world. n the fact that she gets wuji makes me hate her even more, coz she thinks she so great after that.
    if onli she played zhou zhiruo =[
    it doesn't matter though, i still love alyssia, no matter wot role she plays. if onli she's promoted more, then i would get to watch more of her series. coz i've onli seen hero.
    or if she was to sign a contract with say tvb or at least atv i can watch more of ehr series. esp tvb, coz my parents mostly hire tvb series....=[
    oh wells LOVE Alyssia
    *v hrmn hH 4v*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Originally posted by da azn devil
    if onli she played the role of zhou zhirou, coz i hate chui man. esp after seeing the way gigi portrayed the role. chui man is to arrogant n thinks that she owns the world. n the fact that she gets wuji makes me hate her even more, coz she thinks she so great after that.
    if onli she played zhou zhiruo =[
    I think if you watch this version of HSDS, you will surely like Chui Min more than Zhou Zhi Ruo coz Alyssa is so cute inside. Her potrayal of chui man is so adorable that u will be happy to see her with Wuji at the end.

By the way, I never like Zhou ZhiRuo before, so I'm pretty happy that Alyssa played the role of Chui Man, not ZZR.

Impossible for her to play TVB shows, she doesn't know cantonese.
    Welcome to my Alyssa Chia's website:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alyssa_chia/
    The most adorable ZhaoMin in HSDS.

Originally posted by James Ko
    Ya lots of people made that comparsing... I think Alyssa has a bigger nose and chubby then Ruby.

To me I think that is more sexier Just don't let all the Ruby fans know or their would be another I hate Sonija thread coming to my dear Alyssa forum.
    I agree, I lilke ALyssa more cso far.. Ruby is TOO skinny, let's hope alyssa don't do that same thing and start a diet and become anerexic..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Originally posted by Sugar
    I agree, I lilke ALyssa more cso far.. Ruby is TOO skinny, let's hope alyssa don't do that same thing and start a diet and become anerexic..

Ya from one of those site that was posted earlier by a fan of Alyssa... she was also a Bra model?

So she must also be known for her great figure too.
    Flame on I am gone...

I first liked Alyssa in 'Little Li's Flying Dagger'.......she was really cute in there as 'Xun Xiao Hong', too bad she couldn't be with the main guy(Li Shun Huan) b/c they changed from the original story.

I agree that she somewhat looks like Ruby but I think Ruby is prettier......Alyssa still very beautiful but I think she loses some pointers with her high cheeks and teeth. No offence to anyone.

Yup I bought it from Yes Asia when it first came out... Cost me an arm and a leg (well very expensive) but I think is worth it. I wish it was Cantonese too since I am not very good with mandarin and miss a lot of stuff (think goodness I know what is going on with the story).

I am actually saving up for Legendary dagger lee... and hope there is a Cantonese version.. The value of this VCD and DVD set is going up... not sure why... but I think the quality of this is getting around and people are giving it high praises.

So you are a lawyer?
    I would really like to buy Legendary Dagger Lee too, but I can't find any place that sells it in Vietnamese. If I ever do though, I'm surely going to buy it
    Hehehe, I'm still very young to be a lawyer. Unless you know any 14 yr old lawyers around Well I'm actually thinking of being a lawyer, but then I'm thinking more into the fields of archaeology.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

You can click the 'IMG' box and enter the URL of your photos.
    thanx!

i agree with everyone i love chiuming better...
    alyssa is the best in hsds03...alyssa rox forever..
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Oh man oh man!!!! I cant wait to see HSDS 02!!!!!!!!! Alyssa looks sooo perdy in it!!!! and she is very cute with dear Alec... as much as I hate to give him up hehehehe oh boy, ohboyohboy *jumps in anticipation*
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I would really like to buy Legendary Dagger Lee too, but I can't find any place that sells it in Vietnamese. If I ever do though, I'm surely going to buy it
    Hehehe, I'm still very young to be a lawyer. Unless you know any 14 yr old lawyers around Well I'm actually thinking of being a lawyer, but then I'm thinking more into the fields of archaeology.
    Ya well if I can find it in Cantonese there will probably a version out in Viet.

As for lawyer you can start at a young age (not professionally anyways)

You can join debate team, Model UN, stuff like that.

Look good on resume when you apply to Law school probably
    Flame on I am gone...

hehe, I was planning on joining the debate team in my first year of high school, but I'm not exactly sure on that. Got to think about it since I have a lot of other things to do.
    Hmmmmm....is Alyssa filming some other series now?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I am big fan of Alyssa too. She is one of my most favorites of all time. I was debating on whether I should see HSDS 2003. I may see it since I was reading the novel. I liked the 86 version but don't think Kitty Lai impressed me as Zhao Min. She did ok, but other actresses could have done better. I heard Fei Long zai Tian is really long. I may or may not see that since series get draggy when they are long. Anyway, I am sure Alyssa would do well as Zhao Min.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    hehe, I was planning on joining the debate team in my first year of high school, but I'm not exactly sure on that. Got to think about it since I have a lot of other things to do.
    Hmmmmm....is Alyssa filming some other series now?

Good you should you will be good at it

I think the last film she was in that Flying Dragon something.

but she is always busy so I assume she is doing something big... Wonder if she is in movies too... since in movies they can find someone to dubbed her voice.
    Flame on I am gone...

Good you should you will be good at it

I think the last film she was in that Flying Dragon something.

but she is always busy so I assume she is doing something big... Wonder if she is in movies too... since in movies they can find someone to dubbed her voice.
    no, Flying Dragon is her 2001 drama serial, then she joined "da han tian zhi", "superhit school" and HSDS. Her latest drama serial should be "the legend of Wu mei niang" which Alyssa just finished filming last month, but it's not aired on TV yet. I heard that she will film another costumes drama serial again in China starting next month.

Just finished watching HSDS, and I have to admit, at the beginning I didn't like her that much. I think it's because I didn't like Zhao Min too much...but now I'm beginning to like her. lol...

Personally, I don't think she's so much beautiful as cute. Heh, I think she would make a nice XYZ too...but that's besides the point, eh? In some angles she *does* looke like Ruby...to whoever said that.

I like her with longer hair better than short hair...heh. You know the scenes in HSDS towards the end where she's pretending to be normal farmers with Alec? She has her hair tied and it's long and flowing with bangs on one side? I like her with that hairstyle, heh.

But I think she did a very good job as Zhao Min. Maybe it's because I haven't watched the other HSDS versions nor have I ever read JY's novels...but I think she got all the emotions just right.

Outta curiousity...why is her last name spelled "chia" when she's taiwanese? Chia is more canto than mandarin, isn't it?

Btw, does she sing or is she strictly an actress? And if she does sing...how well does she sing?

Oh, does she have an official website?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Hehe, thanks for the encouragment James

Oh, I remember visiting some topics that were talking about Alyssa and Zhao Wen Zhuo filming The Legend of Wu Mei Niang. Doesn't Alyssa play Zhou Wen Tian in there? I saw some pictures of her from the series, and she looks really nice
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Alyssa 's official website is : http://alyssachia.net