Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

didn't she have a grey hat like that before?

i really like her outfit

anyone here knows when her latest movie(s) are going to be released??

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    didn't she have a grey hat like that before?

i really like her outfit
    Yup! I think she wore the grey one in Egypt.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Default How Wei Wei is doing~

source: netfamily

You must all be wondering what Vicki is doing at the moments well at the moment Vicki is on a nice rest for the chinese new year~ for which she says

25/01/2006, 21:55:13
    你们好,亲爱的同学们!我已经休假了,你们呢
    (Hi all classmates, i'm on a break at the moment, how about you guys.?) Zhaowei

thank SlAm.
    glad Vicki did take some break for Chinese New Year .....Vicki work soo hard and need to take long break ....anyway ..best luck for her this year.

that's it? normally, she chats longer. well,i hope she has a prosperous chinese new year!!!

Well at least she gets to rest for Chinese New Year. Hope she has a happy new year with her family.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Vicki was on netfamily!!!

同学们好,今天应该是个特别的日子,很开心有你们和我一起过年!你们休息的好吗?我们今天可以多聊聊天.你 们怎么安排这个特殊的日子? - 赵薇, 28/01/06, 12:43:45

我和家人一起呢,因为工作,我两年没和家人过年了,去年我此时正在拍摄<京华烟云>呢.今年,哈哈,我一定 要休息了,很轻松,很迟缓,很温馨,的行动在家中! - 赵薇28/01/06, 12:50:51

现在很多的 女生已经不会做饭了.不过我认为可以做出美食是一件很酷的事情.我好象有一点点天赋.至于今天,我会包个汤 ,和广东助理学的 赵薇, 28/01/06, 12:59:43

哦,背景红色很有过年的气氛.我们的斑竹辛苦了! - 赵薇, 28/01/2006, 13:02:56

我们一家人都有点古怪,全家都爱看动物世界之类的片子,所以电视一直放著豺狼虎豹等众动物的记 录片 - 赵薇, 28/01/06, 13:06:18

我比较喜欢看国家地理频道和hbo - 赵薇, 28/01/06, 13:09:10

别总关心我了,你们怎么过呢?哦,问你们爸妈好哦 - 赵薇, 28/01/06, 13:11:35

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hey..great idea yogurt!!! its in march,rite..well...i might have to compose one right now...hahaha...

what have you people been doing huh?vicki's thread got all to the bottom of the page..man, i have to do something....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Translated by Wee

Hello all classmates. Today should be a special day. (I am) so happy having you guys celebrate the new year together. Have you had a good break? We can chat more today. How do you arrange this special day? - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 12:43:45

I'm with my family right now. Because of the work, it's been two years that I did not celebrate with my family. Last year at this time, I was filming [Moment in Peking]. This year, haha, I must have a rest. Very relaxed, very leisurely, very warm emotion in my home right now. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 12:50:51

Nowadays, a lot of women don't know how to cook. But, I think that making a good food is a very cool matter. Looks like I have a bit of talent. For today, I will make a soup, learned from my GuangDong assistant. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 12:59:43

Oh, the red color of the forum background really gives the new year atmosphere. Our webmaster is so laborious! - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 13:02:56

Our family members are all quite strange. The entire family like watching the film about animals or about the world. So, our TV is always tuned to wolf-leopard kind of animal documentary films. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 13:06:18

I kinda love to watch National Geographic and HBO. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 13:09:10

Don't just care about me. How about your new year celebration? Say hi to your parents. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 13:11:35

Took a day nap yet? Haha I will always be here today. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 14:32:12

Today, you must well accompany your family members ah. - Zhao Wei, 28/01/06, 14:45:45
    ---

Translated by Wee

Promptly wishes you all classmates a happy new year.by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:03:37

Thank you for all you wishes, let's share them. by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:05:00

love love love by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:08:26

I will put some firecrackers in, you guys listen ah. by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:09:16

Finished putting it, soul-stirring ah. by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:19:47

Just burned a lot of firecrackers, so happy. by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 00:21:43

All classmates have a good sleep, good night!!! by Zhao Wei on 29/01/2006 at 01:18:27

kiropuppy, thnkx for the chat conversation
    aww...vicki soo cute !! ..best wishes for her .....
    hey, does anyone here chat wit vicki b4?? ...beside readin her chat conversation
    like me ...heheh wish i could chat wit her !! too bad ..iono how that netfamily ..work...i think is all in chinese couldn't understand it.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

does she has new movies coming up? i lost my link of the zhaoweinetfamily....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

um.. im just wondering whether any of her movies had been released?? all of her movies that been done after "Qing Ren Jie" and I know she released one of her series "Jing Hua Yan Yun" where she played as "Hoa Mulan" there.. right?? anymore movies??

well, fast track love will be released this summer, other than that, i dunno. she finished filming aunt's postmodern life.

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    well, fast track love will be released this summer, other than that, i dunno. she finished filming aunt's postmodern life.
    oohh.. i can't wait for the fast track love to be released and what does aunt's postmodern's storyline?? is it another ancient series?

i don't think so. modern artistic series. that's all i know. and i think vicki is a rebel in there something different for her again

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    oohh.. i can't wait for the fast track love to be released and what does aunt's postmodern's storyline?? is it another ancient series?
    source: Sina
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://chowofhongkong.com/images/image0246_63.gif')

The Aunt's Post Modern Life will be a modern series~ it is about
    Siqin Gaowa who plays the leading role of the aunt. She is a retired 60-something-year-old woman who is unable to catch up with changes around her. Chow Yun-Fat plays a con artist who strikes up a romance with the aunt. Besides the aunt, writer Li Qiang created six other female characters. Each one is involved in a little sad or happy story with the aunt.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://chowofhongkong.com/images/image0252_63.gif')
    AND OUR VICKI PLAYS

(a rebel) the daughter to Siqin.
    Aunt's daughter / A female cook, chef from the northeast of China
    Last edited by SlAm~; 02-05-06 at 12:02 AM.

Vicki's album "Double" is being selected as one of the top 10 Mandarin album in 2005.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    Vicki's album "Double" is being selected as one of the top 10 Mandarin album in 2005.
    Wow bio thanks 4 the update kehee>> thats real good ahaaa... our Vicki is always the best~~ i cant wait till fast track love comes out~
    counting Down...

yay! go vicki! i hope she releases a new album sometime!