Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    I beleives there is network problem, because I, too, can't enter the forum at cinple, and many have e-mail me regarding this matter.

Back to Vicki's news:

ShangHai, China Madame Tussauds's Museum have official open and featuring a wax figure of Vicki, and here are the pictures

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2006-4-28-4296.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2006-4-28-42914.jpg')
    that doesn't really look like her. The wrinkles when she smiles on the wax makes her look awkward.

Mmmm... I'm not sure, but for me it was definetely boring. I'm just not into relationshipish kinda serials. If it weren't for Vicki starring in it, I would've put it away after the 5th episode. There are a lot of twists and it was a pretty good plot, if you like that kind of serials, but basically it was just this guy likes this girl but then that girl likes another guy and then blah, blah, blah... Well, it's only my opinion! My mom was really into it though....
    "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." - Albert Einstein

about the wax model, it doesn't look exactly like Vicki.. it looks a lot older. the 3rd wax looks more alike though.
    Last edited by kiropuppy; 04-29-06 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    Hmm my mom is watching that. I've only seen a couple of scenes and it seems really soap opera-ish to me. Just relationships and drama. Maybe if I saw the whole thing I'd like it more?
    Yeah i reckon if ya saw the whole thing you will probably like it better~..although it does at times take a more series scene..but there are funny aspects within it as well->> try to watch it lol..if it has such high ratings it cant be that bad..well at least i enjoyed watching it >,<

that wax figurine is so weird looking. I think the top part of her face looks similar and the smile is so weird. They could have done better.

Default Late Shanghai

source: chinafotopress.com

Hey everyone here are some new and Recent pic's of Vicki from "Late Shanghai"
    Enjoy~
    as we all know Vicki plays a part, for which she is a taxi driver...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/cfp385539709.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/cfp385539698.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/cfp385539696.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/cfp385539693.jpg')

who's the guy in the glasses?

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    who's the guy in the glasses?
    I think it's one of many cast in that movie, or director since original caption doesn't stated.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Hey I heard Vicki is on People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful People list this year!!!! I don't know what number she is yet. I'm gonna go buy the magazine tomorrow to see.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by friends
    Hey I heard Vicki is on People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful People list this year!!!! I don't know what number she is yet. I'm gonna go buy the magazine tomorrow to see.
    ooohhh.. im so gonna see that.. waiting for the magz to arrive ^^
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 05-03-06 at 09:17 PM.

Default MAY issues of peoples magazine

source:netfamily, peoples magazine

Here is a MAY issues of peoples magazine featuring Vicki as a representive of China's most beautiful women. Enjoy the scan of the page >,<
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2006-5-2-145911.jpg')

Default Lily5

LOVE VICKI ZHAO WEI....

Wow! Go Vicki! She was on People!!!!!!! That's like my fav. magazine, and like the most popular ent. magazine in america! i think it might be even THE most popular in america!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

the wax looks cute...an impressive job, i must say...hey....is she that popular in china?i never heard of her here in malaysia....all info about her i can only obtain from websites....duh...its like people in malaysia have never heard of her other than the one who played XIao Yanzi....sigh
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

congrats vicki. I heard that she is 100% natural. No plastic surgery. This is something good because for once a person is praised to be beautiful without going under the knife to get "the look".

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    Wow! Go Vicki! She was on People!!!!!!! That's like my fav. magazine, and like the most popular ent. magazine in america! i think it might be even THE most popular in america!
    It's one of the most popular in America (curtainly the most talked about). Glad to see Vicki it this time but her picture was so small.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by friends
    It's one of the most popular in America (curtainly the most talked about). Glad to see Vicki it this time but her picture was so small.
    it wasn't that small.. you could see her face and everything. when i first heard it was small, i thought it would be a miniature picture! like those sticker pictures you get from the photobooths then i saw it, and it was way bigger than i imagined

wow! I've got to see taht magazine! I love Vicki!

Default new pic

Source: sina

Here is a new pic of Vicki from Late Shanghai..her driving in the taxi
    ENJOY $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2006-05-04/U1345P28T3D1072439F326DT20060504120834.jpg')

wow! i didn't know Vicki knew how to drive! *jk* lol