Page 12 of 280 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

i'm not fond of korean dramas at all! not to mention a chinese-korean collab....

....ahhh, Vicki vicki vicki..... i'm praying she'd take up a good quality serial, that is, w/ none of those korean-cross-collabs.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

i like korean dramas.. but i dont really like those collaboration thingies

neway... just cant wait to see a new series w. Vicki

chinese - korean collaboration.. wow! vicki should be paired with won bin.... !!!!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by bio
    Latest news on Vicki is:
    A memeber of a Korean band-HOT (I think it might be Kang Ta but not sure) ....will film a Korean-China drama-And currently the production team ideal leading lady is Vicki. THe production will begin in August, don't know if Vicki will or will not film this drama....this will be a modern one

**so which one will it be?: Teary Mole; National Smoke and Cloud, ""Hero Have No Tears" or the Korean drama???? or other we don't known yet?

---FHM Singapore result as follow:
    Vicki is No. 2!!!

Source from zhaoweinetfamily

oh no!! i hate korean series!!!

guess if vicki is in it i'll have to endure it then...*sigh* but its better than nothing...ekekeke.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

wow...I haven't been here in a while...and so many updates!

Originally posted by bio
    Latest news on Vicki is:
    A memeber of a Korean band-HOT (I think it might be Kang Ta but not sure) ....will film a Korean-China drama-And currently the production team ideal leading lady is Vicki. THe production will begin in August, don't know if Vicki will or will not film this drama....this will be a modern one

**so which one will it be?: Teary Mole; National Smoke and Cloud, ""Hero Have No Tears" or the Korean drama???? or other we don't known yet?

---FHM Singapore result as follow:
    Vicki is No. 2!!!

Source from zhaoweinetfamily
    I've heard of the Teary Mole and National Smoke and Cloud...but I've never heard of Hero Have No Tears...what's it about?

I agree with ghostdarTeal'c and AlecnVicky...I hope Vicki won't film a Korean series...I don't like them...they're boring to me. But I'll watch anything if Vicki is in it...especially a TV series...hehehe

**VICKI ZHAO IS ALWAYZ & 4EVER THE BEST**

(0)(0)
    (>'.'<)
    (")_(")

Hero Have No Tear-is an ancient drama, based on one of GuLong's novel. This is the one rumour to have Vicki, Alec and Benny Chah Ho Man in it. From Vicki's schedule, it seem like it's a "no show" thing again.......

===
    Anyway, Vicki is supopse to be in Korea in April-as Korea Department of Art adn Cultural Ministry invited her to particiapte in a event in Korea, but she refuse due to her busy schedule (recording album, phot shoot, movie scripts)
    ----
    Vicki probably in Greece at this moment, to take pictures for two magazine Cosmo, and Fashion as well as picvtures for Olympic game
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...it can't be a no show!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

we hear ya tina!! ^^
    AV AV AV AV AV....
    slowly this chant will rise, until it is spread out amonst all nations..AV AV AV AV....
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Bring back AV!!!! I want AV back!!!

AV, AV, AV, AV, AV...

wah!! look like vicki haven't finalized her music contract! recent media report, reveal that there are 4 ig company who express great interested in vicki, but she have yet to made teh final decision. Her manager's chen rong said "first, we want to record the album, producers already been chosen, and Vicki will participate in the production of the album"

Vicki said "one she made decision of to join a company, she will definetly reveal it. New album's image will be a more mature image than previous albums, music style is also not 'youthful', will surely surprise fans"

Sony represtentative made the following comment :"Recently, our public relation department have undergoes some changes, we have yet to recive news of Vicki joining. We woulk like her to sign under our company, but there are no result yet"

**other big company express interested-beside Sony are BMG, Avex, posible Warner and Universial Music*
    new source from cn.ent.yahoo.com
    and forums.cinple.net/vickizhao

**I'm hoping she will join Sony, because lots of her friends under Sony i.e Faye Wong, Karen Mok, A-Do, CoCo Lee..and I want to see her working with Wang Lee Hom, and Jay Zhou! hehe

Originally posted by shiro
    Bring back AV!!!! I want AV back!!!
    haha can i add Takeshi Kaneshiro in the picture??or better yet, a movie/drama starring only Vicki and Takeshi Kaneshiro!!

yeah...sony is good, then she can work with Vic Zhou!! hehe...cute Zai Zai! ^^ Or maybe she can join EEG...though it's all corrupted so she better not...but then, if she did she could work with Nic Tse!!! hahahaha! ^^ Vic and Nic!! What company is Alec with??? :P

hmm...how do you record an album without a company? doesn't the company provide all the studios and stuff to record the album with? don't they provide a production team also?
    and what's wrong with youthful music? I like it...I'm a youth...as are most of Vicki's other fans!!
    Isn't the chinese translation "simple children's songs" or something? Though I love simple children's songs....listen to them all day long, mandarin children's songs and mandarin folk songs...
    What's classified as "adulty" songs? wasn't "Last separation" adulty enough?
    smile!^_^

Jade Goddess is showing in UK and Germany!!

news from ZhaoweiNetFamily
    ------
    Today (6/4/04) Jade Goddess of Mercy is showing in 1 theater at Covent Garden, London, UK, but the ticket is sold-out [source:http://www.dracos.co.uk]

After Policewoman An Xin has become engaged to Tiejun, she runs across a handsome youth, Mao Jie, and the two have an affair. Suddenly Mao is accused of drug-taking, later acquitted of the charges he starts to take vicious revenge.

Certificate: 16
    Director: Xu Anhua
    Key Cast:

* Zhao Wei
    * Liu Yunlong
    * Xie Tingfeng
    * Sun Haiying

Running time: 115 minutes
    Release Date: 06-APR-04
    ==========================
    Hong Kong Film Panorama in Germany (March - April 2004) features Jade Goddess of Mercy

Jade Goddess of Mercy (Yu Guanyin)

Ann Hui's new thriller (a HK-China co-production) focuses on a female cop, a narcotics officer in Yunnan, and her troubled relationships with three men, one of whom has compromised her integrity because he is a drug trafficker and has made her pregnant. Mainland star Zhao Wei plays the female cop and Hong Kong's Nicholas Tse plays her criminal lover. Besides Tse's character, Zhao Wei is also involved with other male protagonists (one of whom is her husband, the other a guy in Beijing who falls in love with her), with tragic results. Zhao Wei's credible performance keeps the movie from degenerating into a turgid
    melodrama, and she is no doubt helped by Ann Hui's direction that
    manages to balance action and characterisation. With this new work, Hui adds more substance to her preoccupation with women who find themselves in dangerous circumstances while exerting a magnetic impact on the male sex.

Dir: Ann Hui
    Scr: An Xi, from a novel by Hai Yan
    Cast: Zhao Wei, Nicholas Tse, Liu Yunlong, Chen Jianbin
    2004 - Putonghua
    Colour - 108 min

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    yeah...sony is good, then she can work with Vic Zhou!! hehe...cute Zai Zai! ^^ Or maybe she can join EEG...though it's all corrupted so she better not...but then, if she did she could work with Nic Tse!!! hahahaha! ^^ Vic and Nic!! What company is Alec with??? :P

hmm...how do you record an album without a company? doesn't the company provide all the studios and stuff to record the album with? don't they provide a production team also?
    and what's wrong with youthful music? I like it...I'm a youth...as are most of Vicki's other fans!!
    Isn't the chinese translation "simple children's songs" or something? Though I love simple children's songs....listen to them all day long, mandarin children's songs and mandarin folk songs...
    What's classified as "adulty" songs? wasn't "Last separation" adulty enough?
    I don't follow Alec's news but if i remember correctly he is a singer under BMG.

To answer yoir question-it's totally possible, for a singer to record an album, but not yet sign with a record company. But that will only happen, if you have money to back it up, as well as big name producers. And I;m sure Vicki have a lots of back up, since she already have several wll known music producers will be collaboating with her.

When Vicki sign with the company, her music record will simply be release under their name, they don't have much to said about the making of the album, and that leave total control of the album in Vicki's hand and producers of her album (as Vicki will be producing her album as well). After this album, she sign with a record company, her next one will be under Sony's managment (or other company), they will defintely join in the production and etc. By recording her album first, she have a total control over it! and that what she want lah

"adultry song" meaning more mature, song that full of emotion, like many old classic. Last Seperation is one of teh example lah...
    Last edited by bio; 04-06-04 at 11:18 AM.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh "Hero Have No Tears" is supposedly aiming with/at "VICKI AND ALEC"????????????????????????????????

oho h oh !!!!!! Vicki MUST make time for such a collaboration! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh no no no no no i don't want this to be one of those "just rumored" news. lol...... i WANT it to be true.

kekekek Alec's with NMG and so, I'm praying Vicki will go there as well! (lol That's where Dicky Cheung and Andy Lau is heh).
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

I want "Hero Have No Tears" I want I want.....AV AV AV
    Come one Vicki, for sure to join w/ Alec in this dramma, AV will definitely rule a "whole world" again!!!!!!!!! Yup yup, please make this come true, not the rummor one!!!!!!

*laughs and joins the chants for AV*

I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by bio
    "adultry song" meaning more mature, song that full of emotion, like many old classic. Last Seperation is one of teh example lah...
    hmmm...old classics? I have to say, the oldest classic I heard her sing was "qian yan wan yu" and it was the one song I didn't really attach to in her "Last Separation" album! Though meaningful is good...I just hope she sings on other themes besides love...hehe, she's done for albums and I swear Bo Lang Gu is the only song she's done that doesn't concern love! (my favourite too...so cute! ^^)

hmmm...maybe she can do nice modernised folk songs like "Guang Yin De Gu Shi," (¹âÒõµÄ¹ÊÊÂ) "Tong Nian,"(ͯÄê) "Ping Ju"(Ƽ¾Û)...I love those songs...^^hehe...
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    hmmm...old classics? I have to say, the oldest classic I heard her sing was "qian yan wan yu" and it was the one song I didn't really attach to in her "Last Separation" album! Though meaningful is good...I just hope she sings on other themes besides love...hehe, she's done for albums and I swear Bo Lang Gu is the only song she's done that doesn't concern love! (my favourite too...so cute! ^^)

hmmm...maybe she can do nice modernised folk songs like "Guang Yin De Gu Shi," (¹âÒõµÄ¹ÊÊÂ) "Tong Nian,"(ͯÄê) "Ping Ju"(Ƽ¾Û)...I love those songs...^^hehe...
    let's wait and see what this album will be like! before we can conclude lah