Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Walin
    pretty.
    why dont you just type in the sexy word, or hot, or delicious, whatever it is your wanna really say...no need to keep them in shadows now...

i think it's vicki's picture, but they had her boobs lifted and the droplets of water run down her face....i believe there is a software (if photoshop cant do it, of course) that can do all those stuff...you think all the models in those mags really look like they do in them? all those fats are trimmed out, and boobs lifted and body toned and thinned b4 they really put them in those mags....looks can be deceiving, my friend....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-03-07 at 01:53 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    why dont you just type in the sexy word, or hot, or delicious, whatever it is your wanna really say...no need to keep them in shadows now...

At least I know I'm not the only one whose thinking that.

naaah....my Wei Wei stays pure in my heart and mind....that girl in that picture is her alter ego... bad, baaad girl!

naaah....my Wei Wei stays pure in my heart and mind....that girl in that picture is her alter ego... bad, baaad girl!

Sometimes it's good to let the 'bad, baaad girl' come out. I personally wish she did it more often.
    Last edited by Walin; 03-03-07 at 02:06 AM.

I personally wished she did it more often.

you bad influence! Stay away from Wei Wei!

J/K, man....

no, in no situation do i endorse Wei Wei posing in a revealing manner.....i hate those celebrities trying to follow the hollywood style and pose naked or some sort in order to gain popularity....Asian ppl should follow Asian culture and life-style, as much as modernizing it is good to go with the ever-changing era, we have to keep a certain benchmark as not to be westernized so much.....

Asian heritage is the most unique, why must we change that and follow the rest of the world and be plain?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

i don't think that picture with the really large boobs is vicki. i saw that pic on a different forum and people said she looked like vicki, but she wasn't.

really??

she looks so much like vicki...unlike the other look-alike that bio posted we can easily identify its fake, this one is like....a twin! if not for the boobs, id definitely say it's Vicki!

you bad influence! Stay away from Wei Wei!

J/K, man....

no, in no situation do i endorse Wei Wei posing in a revealing manner.....i hate those celebrities trying to follow the hollywood style and pose naked or some sort in order to gain popularity....Asian ppl should follow Asian culture and life-style, as much as modernizing it is good to go with the ever-changing era, we have to keep a certain benchmark as not to be westernized so much.....

Asian heritage is the most unique, why must we change that and follow the rest of the world and be plain?

Yes you are right, every country should try to follow their culture. But no country's culture is plain. The western world especially is made up of thousands of different backgrounds. But if you're referring to the culture today, I still would have to disagree. There is nothing plain about Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or Madonna.

when i say plain, i mean us being no different from them...same with the westerns....we stop being an asian, and start dressing like them, thinking like them, TALKING like them, living our life like them....

ive known chinese who no longer know how to speak chinese, it is shocking and i personally think this is not right...even if youre born in a western lifestyle, you should never forget your race, culture, origin, these are the things that made your identity........i am not saying that we're supposed to be racial or something like that. Culture and heritage define your race, doesnt mean that your act of preserving them would say youre a racist.....i am in no intention of downgrading the western culture, each culture have its own exquisiteness, but to see another culture's lifestyle slowly seeping into ours somehow made me put my guards up.......
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-03-07 at 04:40 AM.

when i say plain, i mean us being no different from them...same with the westerns....we stop being an asian, and start dressing like them, thinking like them, TALKING like them, living our life like them....

There is no way an Asian can stop being an Asian, just because we adopt another country's culture. Just like an American can't become an Asian just because they study and reside in our country.

The way we dress like them? I don't think Americans and Asians dress differently, just look outside your window. More than likely you'll see a t-shirt and jean on at least one person in Asia.

Thinking like them? How do you think like an American? Every person is unique, not all Asians think alike. Like you and me, I'm sure we're both Asian, do we think alike?

Speaking fluently in English doesn't mean we're ashamed or trying to lose our Asian background, it only means we're not teased and called FOBs.

How do we live like them? I don't see the difference between a life of an Asian and a life of an American. We wake up, work, buy stuff, socialize with friends and families, and go to bed.

you might not realize it, but in some way the westerns has colonized us yet again, with their culture.

There is no way an Asian can stop being an Asian, just because we adopt another country's culture. Just like an American can't become an Asian just because they study and reside in our country.
    the word can is right, there is no way we can stop from being an asian, it's in the blood whether you like it or not, but some of us are trying hard to be a western....may i elaborate further? coming up next, my friend....

The way we dress like them? I don't think Americans and Asians dress differently, just look outside your window. More than likely you'll see a t-shirt and jean on at least one person in Asia.
    when i say we dress like them, i dont mean bluntly that we wear T-shirts and jeans like them, of course, we do. but the thing is, more and more of us no longer wear the clothing of our culture....Cheongsams, samfoo, dothi, sari, baju kurung, we only wear those on celebrations....and kids nowadays even refuse to wear clothes of those sorts when asked by the parents...jeans and T-shirts are more convenient, hence the choice of clothes in daily life and even celebrating special occasions....when i go to a friend's house to celebrate the Chinese new year, he didnt wear the traditional clothes, same with his kid brothers.....

Thinking like them? How do you think like an American? Every person is unique, not all Asians think alike. Like you and me, I'm sure we're both Asian, do we think alike?
    Thinking like them....oh yes, we do, you might not realize it, even if you dont, more and more ppl do think like them. We think parents dont have the rights to hit children anymore....we think talking back to our parents is okay....our kids have the rights to get out of our life and start on their own at 18....what the hell is that? i am not merely saying this without substantial experience...it might not happen to you...but i have seen how this happen all around me.

Asians use to have such high regard and respect to their elders, the younger generation cannot in any way outspeak their elders, so what happened to this value? the parents who brought you up are forgotten, left alone at home, uncared for and loved. We say we love them, yet we send them to the old folks home....again, where is the value of repaying the parents whom had brought us up into what we are now?

Speaking fluently in English doesn't mean we're ashamed or trying to lose our Asian background, it only means we're not teased and called FOBs.
    Did i say anything about speaking FLUENTLY in ENGLISH is wrong? never did i say that, coz right now i am talking in english, to say it's wrong is slapping my own face.....what i said is that ppl are forgetting their mother tongue, not bothering to know to speak it no more. how do i know this? I once asked a friend of mine to teach me mandarin (i am not chinese) due to my passion for chinese series, but he said he cant teach me coz he dont know mandarin....how strange is that?When i was in first year, i had an indian friend (he dropped out after 3semesters), and again it's quite strange to know that he cant speak indian (Tamil, hindustan, whatever it is).the thing is, they can understand the language, but they cant speak it. how long does it take until the language is forgotten by the younger generations?

talking like them in my interpretation is using their slangs in our daily life....kids noways especially, are easily influenced by the TV...."Yo, what up dawg!" "Come on, my man, lets have a party!" those are the things that i imply talking like them....those are of course, hip Hop and R&B styles, but still, they came from the west....and more and more kids adopt this kind of slangs at their own pleasure...

How do we live like them?
    all that i said above much less summed it all up.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-03-07 at 02:46 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

This picture freaked me out....i never remember her boobs as big as that!! must have been image enhancement....or could also be someone else. she looks like vicki, but i do hope its another look-alike (tho somehow im convinced she's vicki).....i dont like vicki taking such erotic picture....for me, she's always the innocent XYZ
    Yeah, same with me.........those pix are........ Oh well, its not as bad as some other celebrities, I guess.....
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/stu007uk/Album/Girls/4c8389ce.jpg')

WOW! Now that's a good size!
    This is defenitely not Zhaowei, no, no, no, never. Her face is just a little similar to Zhaowei, but still different. I dont like this pic. It makes someone who doesnt know about Zhaowei think that its her. She isnt XXX, never. I really want this pic to be deleted in this Zhaowei's thread

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    This is defenitely not Zhaowei, no, no, no, never. Her face is just a little similar to Zhaowei, but still different. I dont like this pic. It makes someone who doesnt know about Zhaowei think that its her. She isnt XXX, never. I really want this pic to be deleted in this Zhaowei's thread
    calm down....

actually it's good to have it here, so that ppl will know that this person is not Zhao Wei. we have already agreed that she is not, so why so angry? my previous posts and Bio's also strongly feel that it is not her....we need to get this thing straightened out so that ppl will not associate Zhao Wei with such activity....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

This is definetly Vicki no need to debate any further Reharshing for a concert b CCTV

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.joyscn.com/DVBBS/UploadFile/2006-10/2006101815640377.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.joyscn.com/DVBBS/UploadFile/2006-10/2006101815630254.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.joyscn.com/DVBBS/UploadFile/2006-10/20061018151534601.jpg')

repost from netfamily

Also, Vicki's movie "The Aunt's.." will be screen on March 6, and "Longest Night In ShangHai" will screen around May 1, 2007
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

good to see her new pictures....im starting to miss her already....

I personally liked her Xiao Yan Zi days the best. Throughout all of HZGG, I felt that I SHOULD be liking Zi Wei better since XYZ causes so much trouble and looses ZW, etc, but I still liked Xiao Yan Zi best.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.vickizhaowei.org/gallery/wallpaper/wallpaperxyzspecial.jpg')
    CREDIT: yogurtpo3's site, [img]www.vickizhaowei.org[/img]
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

you might not realize it, but in some way the westerns has colonized us yet again, with their culture.

the word can is right, there is no way we can stop from being an asian, it's in the blood whether you like it or not, but some of us are trying hard to be a western....may i elaborate further? coming up next, my friend....

when i say we dress like them, i dont mean bluntly that we wear T-shirts and jeans like them, of course, we do. but the thing is, more and more of us no longer wear the clothing of our culture....Cheongsams, samfoo, dothi, sari, baju kurung, we only wear those on celebrations....and kids nowadays even refuse to wear clothes of those sorts when asked by the parents...jeans and T-shirts are more convenient, hence the choice of clothes in daily life and even celebrating special occasions....when i go to a friend's house to celebrate the Chinese new year, he didnt wear the traditional clothes, same with his kid brothers.....

Thinking like them....oh yes, we do, you might not realize it, even if you dont, more and more ppl do think like them. We think parents dont have the rights to hit children anymore....we think talking back to our parents is okay....our kids have the rights to get out of our life and start on their own at 18....what the hell is that? i am not merely saying this without substantial experience...it might not happen to you...but i have seen how this happen all around me.

Asians use to have such high regard and respect to their elders, the younger generation cannot in any way outspeak their elders, so what happened to this value? the parents who brought you up are forgotten, left alone at home, uncared for and loved. We say we love them, yet we send them to the old folks home....again, where is the value of repaying the parents whom had brought us up into what we are now?

Did i say anything about speaking FLUENTLY in ENGLISH is wrong? never did i say that, coz right now i am talking in english, to say it's wrong is slapping my own face.....what i said is that ppl are forgetting their mother tongue, not bothering to know to speak it no more. how do i know this? I once asked a friend of mine to teach me mandarin (i am not chinese) due to my passion for chinese series, but he said he cant teach me coz he dont know mandarin....how strange is that?When i was in first year, i had an indian friend (he dropped out after 3semesters), and again it's quite strange to know that he cant speak indian (Tamil, hindustan, whatever it is).the thing is, they can understand the language, but they cant speak it. how long does it take until the language is forgotten by the younger generations?

talking like them in my interpretation is using their slangs in our daily life....kids noways especially, are easily influenced by the TV...."Yo, what up dawg!" "Come on, my man, lets have a party!" those are the things that i imply talking like them....those are of course, hip Hop and R&B styles, but still, they came from the west....and more and more kids adopt this kind of slangs at their own pleasure...

all that i said above much less summed it all up.....

I understand where you're coming from. You say you have friends who are forgetting their roots. But I'm sure there are some friends you have that are still trying to keep those traditions alive. At least I know you are. And I admire you for it. You can say I'm one of those whose 'westernized' in some ways. I also have friends who are lost and confused in which world they belong in. That happens a lot for us who live in the states. But what really matters is what's in your heart. You don't have to wear traditional Chinese clothing to be Chinese. You don't have to teach others Chinese to be Chinese.

Some of us don't have the choice but to adapt to the environment. When I moved here to the states, I was the only one here, no one around my age that speaks the same language as me. What was I to do? I had to pick up the language and become friends with American kids. And of course I had to hang out with them. Go to the mall with them, eat hamburgers and pizza like them. In order for me to have a life in the new world I had to socialize and pick up their slangs in order to fit in.

All that you said above is easier written than done. Plus there are some bad traditions that I hope we never go back to. Like man being able to have more than one wife. Families wanting only sons. You get what I mean.

You know what? I think we've gone very off topic that I've forgotten what our discusssion was about.

It is my mistake that i did not mention before this that i was not really talking about those who migrated into the west, living in the states or europe, or as such. i know those who lives in the states have no other choice but to go fluidly with their surroundings, it does seem kinda awkward if you are to walk around town wearing Samfoo, japanese starts going to school wearing kimono or korean wearing hanbok

i am talking about those who are living in asia (indonesian/malaysian/singaporean born chinese/indian), yet are slowly forgetting their roots.....it is the change in these youth that is most alarming...if those who live in asia cant retain their asian lifestyle/culture, who else can?

anyway, it's been a good debate...you expressed your points from your experience, and i expressed mine from my experience....Well, lets not let this be your last visit to Wei Wei thread...or were you here (in your first post) only because of the picture i posted here?

You know what? I think we've gone very off topic that I've forgotten what our discusssion was about.
    off topic it is....we shouldve made a thread in Open Debate forum for this one...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-04-07 at 04:48 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

For all those die-hard AV's fans, here is an article for you....
    “还珠”十年同学会苏有朋曾与赵薇戏假情真 http://www.xhby.net/xhby/content/200...nt_1551969.htm
    新华报业网 - 2007年3月2日
    you can translate and share it with other if you like..if not
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)