Page 9 of 280 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Originally posted by SuWei
    Thank you thank you, and Nikita too ^_^. He's cute, but he doesn't really look Jap though...
    That's because he's half Japanese and half Chinese or so I've heard. People think him and Louis Koo look alike but of course Louis has changed a lot with his appearance.

Hehehe...any actor co-star looks good with Vicki but her true love must be Alec Su and any actress would look good with Alec but his true love must be Vicki Zhao. Mwahahhahahha
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Originally posted by Suet Seung

Hehehe...any actor co-star looks good with Vicki but her true love must be Alec Su and any actress would look good with Alec but his true love must be Vicki Zhao. Mwahahhahahha
    Well said!!!! Hehe. AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET WEI WEI!!!!! May everything wonderful comes your way. We'll support you forever!!!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~~~Happy Birthday VICKI!!!!~~~

May all your dreams come true!!!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Suet Seung
    I just LOVE the way you've phrased that!

.............although about the vicki co-star stuff, HAHA i recon leo wasn't a good choice at all! from the front to the back, sideways, top to bottom, hrmmmmmmm anyway u'd wanna put it, i see none-watso-ever connections of him "looking good" with Vicki.
    ...............yes, dear alec and vicki forver. *sigh* happy birthday again Vicks ( i'm in AV mood right now.... la-la-land is quite nice lol)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

either it's takeshi, or alec or chen kun or luyi, i'm sure there will be chemistry b/w them i hoping chance of vicki collaborate with takeshi and alec isn't bad..since i kinda want to see vicki adn alec reunited in a modern drama
    --------------------
    the picture below seem new, but unfortuntely it accompanied by a piece of rumour--yes, the "bf" stuff again
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-11/20043112250117.jpg')
    -----------------------
    thsi si a picture of vicki preping for her live perfomrance-in front china politicians. Clips can be download at www.vickigarden.com/INDEX.ASP

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-11/200431115451740.JPG')

picture provided by photocome, repostign from [email protected]
    Last edited by bio; 03-13-04 at 11:50 PM.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

awww...you didn't put nic's name down biogirl!!!

hey, the piccies are cute! ^^ Chinese politicians...hehe, lucky them, get to see Wei Wei singing! Wonder if they scream and stuff like normal fans...hahaha!! I doubt it, they're sooo strict!
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Happy Birthday, Vicki! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hug.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hearts.gif')
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

HI! Mind if I join in? Vicki is my favorite actress of all time even though I have lots to compare her to! She'll always be the best!

of course you can join in!! Welcome!! ^^
    smile!^_^

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hey phalen...WELCoME TO THE CLUB!

juzz make urself at home! *hugs*
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Vicki's latest news from her manager cum sister in law Chen Rong.
    *Various fan clubs in china, hold a birthday celebration for Vicki, her anager and Vicki might have been there. This is what Chen Rong said of Vicki's schedule*

-Vicki is currently recording for her next album with the help of many well known music producers, quality is the msot important.(that explain why it take long time to record)

-In April, Vicki will got to Greece to take a new batch of pictures for Olympic as Vicki is is one of the ambassador of Beijing 2008 Olympic. THe new batch of picture will beout in June, in order to coordinate with the Summer Olympic in Athen 2004

-After that, Vicki will go to Russia, on behalf fo China movie delegation.

-After the trip, she will return to China to filma new movie and a TV series.

**but before that, she will need to go to ChengDu, for a 30 minutes appearance that earn her a 7 digits income on the 18th of March**

**source from zhaoweinetfamily
    Last edited by bio; 03-16-04 at 04:34 PM.

Did you say "tv series" bio? PLEeeezzz don't make it be a typo or pending project or rumor.....plzzzzzz

Wow, Vicki is the ambassador for the 2008 olympic? Talents, looks, AND brains. No wonder we love her
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wowee...international Vicki!!! Does this mean I should record the Olympics ceremonys in case Vicki shows up? That'll be SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the news biogirl!! ^^ Always so informed!! hehe ^^
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by Snowflake
    Did you say "tv series" bio? PLEeeezzz don't make it be a typo or pending project or rumor.....plzzzzzz

Wow, Vicki is the ambassador for the 2008 olympic? Talents, looks, AND brains. No wonder we love her
    there should be no typo about TV series thing, but which one Chen Rong didn't reveal. It mgiht be National Smoke and Cloud, or Teary Mole (still n just that cast is busy), or an ancient...we'll have to wait and see

As for movie-there are many, which project still unknown, but i think this one will be an artistic one...

she will be in Greece early April wonder if she taking will be taking pictures for her music album...and magazine covers

Thanks for the news Bio.
    Is there any pics/news about her b-day celebration? . Gezz, I'm still wondering that did Alec do "something" for Vicki on her b-day or not? Sorry girls, this thought hasnt came out of my mind yet

Hee...hee...What a coincidence! Vicki's going to Greece for her album's pics too. Alec was there last year for his series and also for his album's pics. Well, well ,well.....AV really have same thinking huh

Yay!!! Vicki's gonna be in TV's series...."wishful thinking"...it MUST BE, HAS TO BE the one collaborated w/ Alec!!!!!!! *cross fingers"

I'm siding w/ u all the way on that vanan!!!

hmmmm.. This time around, i really hope vicki would do an ancient serial, i miss her outfits and hairstyles-- just the "ancientness" of it, and of course, the kung fu etc. lol (although it'll be a double big plus if my dear mr. SU is in it as well ahahaha )
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

I think we all miss her... I so want to see her in an ancient series costum again~~really miss her. Now I am gonna have to watch the olympic just for her

Originally posted by vanan
    Thanks for the news Bio.
    Is there any pics/news about her b-day celebration? . Gezz, I'm still wondering that did Alec do "something" for Vicki on her b-day or not? Sorry girls, this thought hasnt came out of my mind yet
    hehe, vicki spending her birthday be shut media regarding her "bf rumour" J/K
    Actullay, on March 12, she doing a live peformance, in front of important people of china's government, this program also aired on the same day on CCTV-there are clips of that at vickigarden.com

-also, she can't get online to celebrate ehr birtdahy with fans..as there are many waiting for her the next day, chen rong aka her sister in law give latest news of vicki's work line up hehe

-other than that, no news what so ever. THe media can't even get hold of her until the last minute..like her trip to ChengDu hehe she getting more and more mysterious

Now I am gonna have to watch the olympic just for her
    I'm not sure she will be appearing at 2004 Olympic, but don't rule out completely. The pictures soon to be taken in April, will release coincide/prior to 2004 Olympic......but let wait and see if there news of her appearing at the openning ceremony of 2004 Olympic with teh chinese athletes as ambassador......
    don't get your hope up, sicne she will be busy filing movie adn tv series after she return from greece
    Last edited by bio; 03-19-04 at 04:08 PM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by whatever
    I think we all miss her... I so want to see her in an ancient series costum again~~really miss her. Now I am gonna have to watch the olympic just for her
    agreed!!!

i dont know how many times have i said this..but

I MISS HER ANCIENT LOOK!!!

i so miss her that i started rewatching the anciet movies i have, The Duel and Warriors.....ahh, that sweet look of hers is so adorable.....i love Qing costumes, but what the heck, she looks good in everything, and the Ming and Tang's looked perfectly well on her.........i'd give anything to see her in costumes of ny timelie at all.....nd i miss series the most when i can wtch her everyday!

oh man.....i wonder when will i get over this Zhao Wei frenzy.... more like.....NEVER!!!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Wait~~ so she might not be in the 2004 Olympic? Nooo...
    But for sure she will be in the 2008 on right? Man now have to wait another 4 years~~~

Anywayz does anyone know where I can get a avatar?