Page 7 of 280 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Here is another picture of Chen Kun and Ruby.
    http://chenkun0204.prohosting.com/ch...-b/fnbk005.jpg

If anybody wants to learn more about Chen Kun, here is his web site: http://dear.to/chenkun

Originally posted by whatever
    May I join u guys. This is only my second post..anywayz VICKI is the BEST!!!
    hehe welcome
    be sure to come back to Wei Land
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by whatever
    May I join u guys. This is only my second post..anywayz VICKI is the BEST!!!
    *shakes hands* hey, make urself at home..!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

there are 2 new clips at www.vickigarden.com
    clips of vicki, as a guest of honour at Han Hang's concert (Vicki's God-Sister) taken place in Beijing on December 28, 2003
    ====
    the picture below are screen caprutes of vicki and tony leung, and zhang zhen in ShangHai promoting Chinese Odyssey 2002, in January 2002.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-28/2004228184654536.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-28/2004228182928969.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-28/2004228181213957.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-28/2004228144550501.jpg')

picture from netandtv

Originally posted by bio
    If "hottest" in term of look, lolz..who can beat TakeshiKaneshiro in that deparment? lolz..not even your Alec Su (haha)
    kakakka bio...................... *shakes head* LOL. of course he can! Alec is numero uno! ahahahah but of course, for you, there's only Takeshi so i won't complain .

we each have our own tastes and delights ne?

eheh ohhhh so HXM is "on the rise" of fame ey. lol. well, hope to see mroe of him then in the future w/ the viet dubbs. i'm gettign sick of waiting for new serials "worth" watching.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

not many news of vicki, but the latest being....
    Vicki, JaingWen appeared in Beijing at a premier of a French movie on Feb 27, 2004

*wahhhhhh!!! i'm wainting anxiously for news of her next project*

and I'm waiting anxiously for her new album!! ^^

what happened to those days when her album was recorded in only a matter of days??
    Oh okay...maybe more thought = better works...hehe...but still anxious! Especially after making mp3s of her live performances! ^^ hehe...it's sorta like getting a new Vicki album just with that lot! ^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Vicki might be the guest of honour of her God-sister's concert (Mainland singer Han Hong) upcoming concert. Going along for the ride are Karen Mok and Jay Zhou.

wish i could see that concert

Originally posted by PrEciOuSxStaR
    wish i could see that concert
    me too
    The One

Vicki finally return to the spotlight, after taking abreak to prep for new album and movie. Appearance at HK International Film Festival

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.phoenixtv.com/home/news/ent/images/ent212513.jpg')

the appearance and the spotlight. no woder vicki want to stay away from it
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.tungstar.com/ithumbnail/200403/20040304a/20040304a032-tp-174942.jpg')

for more picture go here:
    http://hk.tungstar.com/showevent.cgi...vent=20040304a

more pictures-from zhaoweinetfamily
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040305-ul-11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20040305/photos/m522354SP.jpg')

waarrghhh...cute wei wei...can never get enuff of her...!!!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Thanks bio for keeping up with all those wonderful news on Vicki!

I really love the way she dresses and carry herself. She always looks so poise but comfortable in her pictures. Also, I love her casualness. She's just lovable period!!! I'm rewatching HZGG II and I'm still in love with her character. She's so expressive! Although it's weird, now that she's matured and taken on all those roles, she seems to be losing touch with her inner child. I wish she would do another movie/serie where she smiles a lot more. I love her sophistication, but I'd like to see her being mischievous again.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guess what?!?!

My dad just came back from China, and he got me Jade Goddess, and I didn't even ask for it!!

The outer covering looks good...I take back what I ever said about not watching it because I don't like Nic. I'm watching that soon!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by Snowflake
    Thanks bio for keeping up with all those wonderful news on Vicki!

I really love the way she dresses and carry herself. She always looks so poise but comfortable in her pictures. Also, I love her casualness. She's just lovable period!!! I'm rewatching HZGG II and I'm still in love with her character. She's so expressive! Although it's weird, now that she's matured and taken on all those roles, she seems to be losing touch with her inner child. I wish she would do another movie/serie where she smiles a lot more. I love her sophistication, but I'd like to see her being mischievous again.
    Actually, Vicki's not very mischevious in her roles nowadays, but in interviews and behind the scenes stuff, if you manage to watch the clips, she does do very mischevious things sometimes! ^^
    But I guess you do have to have a period of "growing up" and then you sorta grow up and become childish again...it's sooo strange! hehehe....
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Guess what?!?!

My dad just came back from China, and he got me Jade Goddess, and I didn't even ask for it!!

The outer covering looks good...I take back what I ever said about not watching it because I don't like Nic. I'm watching that soon!
    im not really fond of nic too.....pretty dissappointed to see vicki with him*and not alec duh* but what da heck, anything wiff vicki is definitely must watch.....im waiting for Jade Goddess to arrive in Malaysia and make a grab for it!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

I'm beginning to think Vicki looks better with Lu Yi than Alec.

*winces and ducks Hien's cries of "traitor!"*
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Thanks for the welcome Vicki is so beautiful everytime! Anywayz does anyone know what are her plans this year? LIke will she film anything? But the way cant wait 'till her album release!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    *winces and ducks Hien's cries of "traitor!"*
    U KNOW ME TOO WELL! i would literally>> << myself first before i give up on AV

on a side note, speaking of Nic. has anyone seen his music video in which he sang the themesong for Legendary Siblings? OMG. His acting was literally pathetic in it! (if u can even say it was "acting"). through the whole song, he sits in this one cafe, and just fiddles around w/ this one ring (supposedly his enagament ring?) and then starts crying-wimpering, but it was incredibly fake! ahaha oh well. jsut my two cents, his voice wasn't all that bad, just bad acting.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"