Page 6 of 280 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Post Trans: Huang Xiao Ming Wants to Work With Vicki Zhao (Sina)

Trans: Huang Xiao Ming Wants to Work With Vicki Zhao (Sina)
    Posted By: julia (Date: Tuesday, 24 February 2004, at 7:51 p.m.
    *from forums.cinple.net/vickizhao

In Response To: »ÆÏþÃ÷Ï£ÍûºÍÕÔÞ±ºÏ×÷µçÊÓ¾ç(ÐÂÀËÓéÀÖ) (from zhaoweinetfamily)

Translation: Huang Xiao Ming Wants to Work With Vicki Zhao

You wish to collaborate with Vicki on a TV series?

HXM: Someone once mentioned this too. Actually me and vicki, and Chen Kun (me smiling goofily) all had thought about this, because we were in the same class, same year. Someone has also said that if we got all our classmates together and did a piece of work, it would be cool too. I think if we had the chance we would definitely do it. And also put all of our efforts into the project, because i think at that time [we were close], and also we can never return our gratitude to our teachers.

HOST: You guys used to be in the '96 class right?

HXM: Yes.

HOST: Before you guys graduated, were you guys in close contact? Really good friends?

HXM: Before we actually started our classes, there were five of us together, including the three of us [Huang Xiao Ming, Vicki, Chen Kun], were the closest. Everyone knows when you're in school, naturally people form groups. The five of us started out from the beginning being really close. Afterwards, because of our lifestyle, work, we became more distanced. But the three of us have still been very good [friends], the three of us have always kept in contact. To think about it, there is alot of memories/feelings for that period of time

**this article is new! taking from HXM chat session at Sina. Also to added to Julia's translation, HXM emphasized if they have a chance to work together, they will take it, doesn't matter how much each get paid per episode**
    would love to see vicki and her 2 best freinds work together, giving us a chance to see the 3 Musketeers in action hehe
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Originally posted by AlecnVicky

*choke* *gapsh for air* BIO!!!!!! shhhh kekekkek u shouldn't have such doubts! who knows, maybe one of these days, they "could" collab again. ehehe should always be optimistic--- *wishful* more like it. but then again, i don't blame u, ur not as addicted to AV like i am, rather, ur more w/ ur vicki-n-takeishi right right? eheh lol (i don't knwo how to sp his name ba)
    *cough cough* Maybe she will work again with Alec. BUT first she want to work with her two bestfriends-and reforming the 3 Musketeers with Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun
    And it's seem like they are planning on that, as Huang Xiao Ming mentioned at Sina, all they need is rite script.....

Now i wonder if Vicki ever plan to "reunited" with her favorite teenage boyband "Little Tiger" ? She work with all of them before, and wouldn't it be cool of all of them appear i the same drama oppositing vicki? hehe *

as for Vicki-Takeshi fanatic lolz...wouldn't hurt to dream rite?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

as long as Vicki considers TV Series, i dont care who she acts with....(tho if with Alec would be great)....

eh, who is this Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun anyway? Yeah, they were Vicki's classmates, but who are they really?? anyone wanna post some pics of them?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Originally posted by bio
    [BNow i wonder if Vicki ever plan to "reunited" with her favorite teenage boyband "Little Tiger" ? She work with all of them before, and wouldn't it be cool of all of them appear i the same drama oppositing vicki? hehe * [/B]
    lol haaaa come to think of it, she DID collab w/ all three member of Lil Tigers ey? ahahahah and how ironic is it that her "boy-band" fancy.. turns out to even "fall" for her? *swoon*
    hehe it'll be really awsome if she can reunite w/ them in a movie or even better, serial.. JUST AS LONG AS she ends up w/ the youngest member *cough alec* *cough*
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

lol haaaa come to think of it, she DID collab w/ all three member of Lil Tigers ey? ahahahah and how ironic is it that her "boy-band" fancy.. turns out to even "fall" for her? *swoon*
    hehe it'll be really awsome if she can reunite w/ them in a movie or even better, serial.. JUST AS LONG AS she ends up w/ the youngest member *cough alec* *cough*
    She was a Little Tigers fan when she was a teen? I didn'd know that. Boy am I slow! Hehe... but then again I just joined the Qiong Yao circle in December.

Originally posted by SuWei
    She was a Little Tigers fan when she was a teen? I didn'd know that. Boy am I slow! Hehe... but then again I just joined the Qiong Yao circle in December.
    Yes she was. She said once that she grew up listening to the Little Tigers and always wished to meet them.

Well lets see, not only did she get to meet them, she got to act with all of them and kiss two out of three. *snickers*
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

ahh...lucky lucky Vicki!! ^^ Hey..it rhymes! ^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Vicki's pictures for RMKY Catalouge-Autumn 2003
    *shope we'll see the new catalouge soon*

courtesy of zhaoweiclub@netandtv

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-12-29/2003122994954687.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-12-29/2003122995017702.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-12-29/200312299504094.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-12-29/2003122995029628.jpg')
    Last edited by bio; 02-26-04 at 04:42 PM.

From recent news report, Jade Goddess will shown at the 28 Th Annual HongKong International Film Festival. The event will take place in April 6, and i wonder if Vicki come out of her "seclusion" for that event. Or she will continue silently working on her album or filming...

Originally posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    eh, who is this Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun anyway? Yeah, they were Vicki's classmates, but who are they really?? anyone wanna post some pics of them?
    Chen Kun and Huang Xiao Ming can be said as two of the most popular male actors (TV) in china. Along with LuYi, Chen Kun know as two of the "4 Handsome Prince", while Huang Xiao Ming is not far from that.
    Chen Kun also extended his talent, to singing, recently sign with BMG, to release an alsum in 2004, also seen in movies..
    Huang Xiao Ming still pretty tied to TV drama...i will post picture of them *well if i could find it*

here is a picture of Huang Xiao Ming *from Sina*
    http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004...2-18_671_1.jpg

here is a picture of ChenKun
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/p/i/2004-01-13/1719277244.html

OH OH OH!!!!! THAT"S Huang Xiao Ming???? maybe i'm mistaken, but he looks so much like that one actor who played the "evil" prince in Preplexed BloodHound PAJQ (starring alec lol). he also played Xiao Quan (sp?)--- XYZ's brother in hzgg3. are they the same person? because they sure do look so alike! especially in that pic.

as for "hottnest" and looks, ehehe maybe it's my bais opinion, but i don't think they're all that great, especailly Chen Kun.

ahahaha nicely worded tina! let me add something to that to make it sound more so complete... *not only did she get to meet them, she got to act with all of them, and kissed two out of three (and one of which she kissed more than once kekeke). AND got one of them to fall for her. ... ehhhee yea. isn't that something. ^_^
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

OH OH OH!!!!! THAT"S Huang Xiao Ming???? maybe i'm mistaken, but he looks so much like that one actor who played the "evil" prince in Preplexed BloodHound PAJQ (starring alec lol). he also played Xiao Quan (sp?)--- XYZ's brother in hzgg3. are they the same person? because they sure do look so alike! especially in that pic.

Hien, you're not mistaken. That's him, the evil prince in PAJQ and XYZ's brother (HZGG3)

Err...Vicki has kissed Nicky in movie/series? Which one was it? I watched Treasure Venture, they didnt kiss in there tho .

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

u'uh *shakes head* theyre cool.....

BUT NONE beats ALEC!!!

*grinning sheepishly* He's still the best for Wei Wei!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

what's all this talk of other guys with Vicki??
    AV rules!! ^^ gO Av!! ^^

hehe...

I watched Green Tea!! It's soo deep, but soo nice! ^^ I almost cried at one point! And nothing was even happening, just Vicki telling a story...*sniff* She was really good!! ^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

BUT NONE beats ALEC!!!

*nods head vigorously* totally agress w/ u 102%

ohhhh vanan, it is him hey. then what are the odds hey. such a small world we live in! he's vicki close friend, and he and alec had collab together... he plays "xyz's" brother-- who used to be vicki.. and nonetheless, AV are together once before in the serials kakakak.

but bio, u said he's one of the hottest guys in china or soemthign liek that? lol i havent' seen-heard much of him other than PAQJ and hzgg3.

Originally posted by vanan

Err...Vicki has kissed Nicky in movie/series? Which one was it? I watched Treasure Venture, they didnt kiss in there tho .
    Oh oops, she didn't? I never saw it, but I could've sworn that in one MV from the show she kisses him.

My bad!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

u'uh *shakes head* theyre cool.....

BUT NONE beats ALEC!!!

I totally agree.

but bio, u said he's one of the hottest guys in china or soemthign liek that? lol i havent' seen-heard much of him other than PAQJ and hzgg3.
    Aiyah, HXM and ChenKun popularity is on the rised in China, NOT all over Asia, and that should explain why you don't know who they are. Their sudden popularity happen just a year or two ago.
    Oh, beleive me , they film other series, but it's NOT yet dubbed in Viet, i presume they should be soon...

-If "hotterst" in term of look, lolz..who can beat Takeshi Kaneshiro in that deparment? lolz..not even your Alec Su (haha)

May I join u guys. This is only my second post..anywayz VICKI is the BEST!!!

Chen Kun also starred in the Chinese series called "Symphony of Rain". People have their own preference in terms of looks. I preferred Chen Kun over Taseki because Chen Kun seems to have a pleasent personality.

Here is a picture of Chen Kun and Ruby Lin (not sure it is her)

http://chenkun0204.prohosting.com/ch...-b/fnbk001.jpg

Here is another picture of Chen Kun and Ruby.
    http://chenkun0204.prohosting.com/ch...-b/fnbk005.jpg

If anybody wants to learn more about Chen Kun, here is his web site: http://dear.to/chenkun