Page 11 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Any news on how she spent her b-day?

According to Bio, from a certain news she've read, she told me that during Alec's brief meeting at a Taiwanese TV station on march 18th (i think that's the date) for re-promoting qssymm, he reportedly said HE HAD CALLED VICKI TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY, on her birthday!

ahah though its such a small amount of news, heck barely a few lines... but good god, just a tiny bit of ANYTHING new realted to AV will make me go hyperly bonkers!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Not just that...Nic called her too!!!
    heheh...me doubly happy!! ^^
    Though I figured Vicki and Nic has no chance...hehe, since she's a really good friend of Faye Wong, and Nic is Faye's ex, then it'd be like dating your friend's ex...which is not really a cool thing to do...
    hehe...okay, my imagination is running too wild!
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Not to mention I think Nic might be a bit young for Vicki age and maturity wise.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

hehe not only Alec, but LOTS of her friends as well-Zhang Zhen, Leo Koo, Faye Wong, Chen Kun, Huang Xiao Ming, Lu Yi and ect.

Anyway, Vicki should be making an appearance on april 8, at one of the event in china-aiyah don't kow what for-but it somethign to do with french movie....

china fans report-that during a special interview of huang xiao ming on tv, he reveal that he, vicki and chen kun are best freind-he was awae struck by vicki the first day he saw her in beijing film academy-they beocme best frineds-but he secretly "love" vicki-without vicki's knowing, (until now)...and vicki ahvce a bf at that time....it would be cool to see vicki work with ehr bestfreind-chen kun and huang xiao ming---if tha thappen, can't imagine what kind of rumour media will print sigh*
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Um...wasn't Shaolin already released in America?
    I might be wrong on this but where I live they delay the release. Or I might just be missing out

Originally posted by whatever
    I might be wrong on this but where I live they delay the release. Or I might just be missing out
    should be screenig in US soon-in selected city-LA, NY

Originally posted by whatever
    Ah, I see. Because I remember one of my friends saying he went to watch it in theaters already or something...so I'm like wha??

Heh, everyone loves Vicki, eh?

pfffffffffff everyone loves vicki, i jsut love VICKI for Alec ahahahah LOL.

might as well share this postie i jsut made here with u guys (or those that have not seen it yet eheh).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky2/alecnvicky6.gif')
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

hahaha.. I'm just the opposite.. I love alec FOR VICKI.. SHE'S the BEST!!
    Alec's hair style look weird in that picture.. hehehe

Not to mention I think Nic might be a bit young for Vicki age and maturity wise.
    Furthermore, I think that nic's image is too bad boy like for vicki. She and alec are like wholesome goodness.

hi .. im new to spcnet so just wanna say hi and that i love VICKI

aww...what's this low popularity of Nic in amongst Vicki fans...*sniff*

oh well...better than in real life...I dunno, but I swear, I have never ever ever met a Vicki fan in real life!! EVER!! Everyone who finds out I like Vicki either shrugs like it's nothing, screws up their face in a "why would you like her?" look, or worse yet, start dishing out the most untruest rumours of her...it's like evryone is trying to convince me not to like her or something...geez!!
    And Nic gets ever more! Even my parents screwed up their nose at my Nic and Vicki wallpaper I put on my computer...geez...
    *sniff* Where do all my lovely Vicki family live? Not anywhere near me I guess...not Australia, not HK...*sigh*
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by yogurtpo3

oh well...better than in real life...I dunno, but I swear, I have never ever ever met a Vicki fan in real life!! EVER!! Everyone who finds out I like Vicki either shrugs like it's nothing, screws up their face in a "why would you like her?" look, or worse yet, start dishing out the most untruest rumours of her...it's like evryone is trying to convince me not to like her or something...geez!!
    That is soooooooooooooo true. *shrugs* Oh well. I like who I like.

As for Nic, I just don't like his image...and the fact that his songs don't really appeal to me. A few of them do, but not much.

Welcome to SPC, jigsaw!

Originally posted by yogurtpo3

haha, even if i'm not a vicki fan I won't like nic..

It's the opposite for me.. alot of people i know like vicki.. even my mum says her acting very good, and alot of my friends love hzgg.. and most people I know adknowledge that she can act very well, even if they don't really like her that much.

yogurtpo3, don't worry, I'm in Sydney too, so you found a fellow fan in sydney.. lol

Latest news on Vicki is:
    A memeber of a Korean band-HOT (I think it might be Kang Ta but not sure) ....will film a Korean-China drama-And currently the production team ideal leading lady is Vicki. THe production will begin in August, don't know if Vicki will or will not film this drama....this will be a modern one

**so which one will it be?: Teary Mole; National Smoke and Cloud, ""Hero Have No Tears" or the Korean drama???? or other we don't known yet?

---FHM Singapore result as follow:
    Vicki is No. 2!!!

Source from zhaoweinetfamily

Originally posted by bio
    **so which one will it be?: Teary Mole; National Smoke and Cloud, ""Hero Have No Tears" or the Korean drama???? or other we don't known yet?

Bio,
    Which one among these is the one for AV collaboration?

Oi, Korean-China drama? . Why do they have this trend going on in Chinese filming industry now?????

sadly vanan, none of those are of with "AV" collabs.

there were talks about that one movie, to be made into a serial soemthing "My Grandpa's House" or something ( i can't even remember). but the producer/director(?) had said they wanted Alec and Vicki along w/ a bunch fo other people. but as u know, talk is still just talk. haven't heard nothign on it anymore.

It doesn't really matter to me which series by now, all i want is for AV to HAVE a collaboration! lol like, Just Do It! i'll be satisfied with anything that they'll be starring in, as a couple of course!

*sighs* And I was so hoping for that AV collaboration too! And it sounded like it was fairly set in stone! *sniffs*

Originally posted by foreva
    yogurtpo3, don't worry, I'm in Sydney too, so you found a fellow fan in sydney.. lol
    One day if another of Vicki's movies make it to the Market City cinemas, we're all gonna have to meet up and watch it or something...hehe, then I'll finally meet some Vicki fans in real life!!^^
    Well..I guess not everyone around me hates her, my aunty and grandma love her, and my Mum likes her singing...and a few of my friends kinda like her...but all these people only like her because of my influence...I mean, if I didn't get all her series and movies so my aunty and grandma continuously watch her, they wouldn'y really know that much...
    and if I don't stick pics of her and talk about her to my friends, they wouldn't care much about her...
    and as for Mum...she doesn't really like her, just her singing...

It's just I've never met anyone that's a Vicki fan before I introduced them to Vicki...
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by vanan
    Oi, Korean-China drama? . Why do they have this trend going on in Chinese filming industry now?????
    maybe because korean drama is most popular at this moment.
    There numbers of korean-china drama, interested in making vicki as their leading lady, but so far, she have yet to agree to it. Let's just see if she will or will not take this drama.....

if vicki does take korean drama, i'm pretty sure she would take one, starring opposite a "Real" actor, not pop-singer turn actor lah........