Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Quote Originally Posted by KEWLY
    i like so close too.. i think i wil buy A TIME TO LOVE.. ryt?
    i guess so. it was my favorite of her artistic films. green tea was okay. maybe you should get some other opinions on what other people think too.

source: netfamily
    World cup feva, Vicki's green colours matches the event very well
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2006-6-11-17292.jpg')
    Last edited by SlAm~; 06-11-06 at 07:37 AM.

According to Vicki's sister in law cum manager Chen Rong latest messages, The Aunt's Postmodern Life will screen in August 2006. Also Vicki just start filming a new TV drama, which took writer 3 years to come up with the script, they currently pick out costume for the drama. The story will take place in ShangHai and Vicki will act as an editor of a big magazine
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    According to Vicki's sister in law cum manager Chen Rong latest messages, The Aunt's Postmodern Life will screen in August 2006. Also Vicki just start filming a new TV drama, which took writer 3 years to come up with the script, they currently pick out costume for the drama. The story will take place in ShangHai and Vicki will act as an editor of a big magazine
    wow took 3 years to come up with the script and she will act as an editor of a big magz.. new role for her ahahaha.. lookin' forward for it though..

In Chen Rong's messagse, she clarified false news regarding vicki as co-starring in "Thankyou for Loving Me" (new TV drama) by stating Vicki is the absolute leading actress, and have been negotiated with production team for half a years. Vicki's team is picking out script for next movie and TV project, can't reveal any information.

(but I really hope Vicki pick up an action movie preferably with video game based Tekken in which been link to Vicki beginning of this year )
    Last edited by bio; 06-12-06 at 12:55 AM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

another love story i suppose? *sigh*

(but I really hope Vicki pick up an action movie preferably with video game based Teeken in which been link to Vicki beginning of this year )
    oh man....please..please..please sombody make her take up that action movie...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

The IMBD.com page for Tekken have been pull off several months back, now it's back up. But no answer from Vicki's team Let's pray that this project will follow through

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0955505/

Latest news of new drama

According to today news, the filming of "Thankyou For Loving Me" estimate to complete in September 2006. Below are pictures of lead actors

One of male lead
    He is mainland actor
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-05-25/U102P28T3D733938F326DT20050525125310.jpg')

TW Actor
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2005-11-12/U1343P28T3D894768F326DT20051112230238.JPG')
    TW actor on the right is leading actor of this drama, picture were taken at 2005 TW Golden Bell Award-he won Best Actor in TV Drama

Supporting actress-Qin HuiLan
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-10-15/U843P28T3D533621F326DT20041015101128.jpg')

below are new pictures from ShangHai Night
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2006-6-12-203245.jpg')
    Filming is completed and are screen next year, in various coutires in Asia

whoa...the male lead looks weird...his lips looked like he just got bitten by snakes in Kung Fu Hustle...eeiiwwhh....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

It seem like Vicki's new drama "Thankyou, For Loving Me" is full of great actors and actresses. All with great acting skill and I'm looking forward to it especially vicki in new role

wow! I haven't been here for only two weeks or so and so many Vicki news already! So exciting and thanks for the news!

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    i guess so. it was my favorite of her artistic films. green tea was okay. maybe you should get some other opinions on what other people think too.

okay.. thanks anyway..

It seem like Vicki's new drama "Thankyou, For Loving Me" is full of great actors and actresses. All with great acting skill and I'm looking forward to it especially vicki in new role
    wow omg..i'm looking forwad as well to see Vicki in more new roles..~
    & i'm still waiting patiently for Fast Track Love to be realised..they say it was during the summer time in china..? does anyone know the specific date of its realise.?

The IMBD.com page for Tekken have been pull off several months back, now it's back up. But no answer from Vicki's team Let's pray that this project will follow through

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0955505/
    i thought this was all a rumor though

oh man....c'mon....she should take up some action after those artistic films....i need her in a$$-kicking movie....warghhh.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    oh man....c'mon....she should take up some action after those artistic films....i need her in a$$-kicking movie....warghhh.....
    yeah! i know! especially since watching her in So Close, i want to see her in more action movies.

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    i thought this was all a rumor though
    I have no idea if this project have confirm or not. Several months ago it was removed from imdb.com (probably due to rumor), now it's back up. I guess we'll have to wait and see

I have no idea if this project have confirm or not. Several months ago it was removed from imdb.com (probably due to rumor), now it's back up. I guess we'll have to wait and see
    gee.. well, i hope she really does it. i wonder how this thing got started in the first place.

I have no idea how the rumor started, my only guest is from the production company for Tekken movie.
    ===

The following are Vicki's latest pictures taken on June 18, 2006 at 12th ShangHai International TV Expo.

source sina
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2006-06-18/U1343P28T3D1127497F326DT20060618222248.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2006-06-18/U1343P28T3D1127499F326DT20060618222329.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2006-06-18/U1343P28T3D1127500F326DT20060618222345.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enjoy/node58771/node58873/node58875/node141943/images/00681706.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enjoy/node58771/node58873/node58875/node141943/images/00681707.jpg')
    Last edited by bio; 06-18-06 at 04:20 PM.

who's that girl next to her?