Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Default Vicki has been added to John Woo's latest film "Battle of Red Cliff?" How true is it

Default Picture of Vicki's new boyfriend? Gold medalist in ping pong.

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe it?! Does anyone have pitures of her and her bf?!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

im so excited about vicki's supposedly new movie Battle of Red Cliff....im all into epic movies, only hope she doesnt get just a tiny role....i wonder if theres going to be any actions scenes of her.....im missing the So Close days.....
    patri98, dont you have clearer picture of her and Wang Liqing? i didnt get a good look on him...perhaps bio would have one of those? If she's found new love to fill her life, it's gonna be awesome.....if she gets too stressed out and start neglecting her body again, im hoping he could help her out....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

new movie? i thought she still had to film 'light'

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    new movie? i thought she still had to film 'light'
    thats why i think she's gonna go for a minor role in battle of red cliff...if the news is true, that is....

being busy with studies and promos and those entertainment stuff, i wonder how she manages her life and still get good grades.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Vicki's manager Chen Rong have confirmed news of Vicki starting in John Woo's lastest movie "Battle of The Red Cliff"

The movie "Light" is currently in waiting, as for the news of Vicki's bf, the picture is too blurry to clarifiy, i still doubt the validity of this news
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Vicki's latest messages at Netfamily please click on the link for more information of Vicki's activity

This year Vicki will have:
    2 movie to be screen [The Aunt's] and [Longest Night in ShangHai]
    1 TV drama to be screen [Thankyou...]

She also have to film movies and recording new album, in addition to school work

http://www.netfamily8787.com/forum_e...all&order=time

ghostdarTeal'c, Vicki's role in "The Battle of Red Cliff" is Sun ShangXiang, she is well versed in martial art you can find a bit of information about her here :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Shangxiang

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    ghostdarTeal'c, Vicki's role in "The Battle of Red Cliff" is Sun ShangXiang, she is well versed in martial art you can find a bit of information about her here :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Shangxiang
    YEAH! *pumping fist into the air* im so excited about this! been drooling for her in action scene.....cant wait for it to release.....when do they start filming anyway?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Is 'The battle of red cliff' a movie or a series? Its great when she plays again in ancient film.

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    Is 'The battle of red cliff' a movie or a series? Its great when she plays again in ancient film.
    it's a movie. sounds like she'll have a fun time and we'll have something different to look forward to from her, whether it's a small part or not.

i missed the old so close days too!

if that's her new bf, he certainly looks better than the previous one!
    ---------
    Shellie

Vicki is sure getting older but she sure is pretty for a women of her age...

The filming of ""Battle of Red Cliff" will begin in April

As for the new bf, both side have clarified this rumour, and stated they are just ordinary friend nothing more. Wang's parent and himself have accept media interview, and question the clarity of the pictures, and denied this rumour. Vicki and her manager also denied this news.

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    As for the new bf, both side have clarified this rumour, and stated they are just ordinary friend nothing more. Wang's parent and himself have accept media interview, and question the clarity of the pictures, and denied this rumour. Vicki and her manager also denied this news.
    Wang ??? is it Wang Wo ?? i think they separated , uhm ....

Quote Originally Posted by Phuong Thanh
    Wang ??? is it Wang Wo ?? i think they separated , uhm ....
    Wang as in Wang Liqing, not her ex. Wang Liqing is the lastest man link to Vicki.

Talking Zhao Wei to Join All-star Cast for "Battle of the Red Cliff"

Zhao Wei to Join All-star Cast for "Battle of the Red Cliff"
    2007-02-09 14:04:31 CRIENGLISH.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2007/02/09/zhaoweient0209.jpg')
    Actress Zhao Wei [Photo: sohu.com]

Chinese mainland actress Zhao Wei and actor Zhang Fengyi have both been confirmed to star in Hong Kong director John Woo's movie "Battle of the Red Cliff".

Zhao Wei will play Sun Shangxiang, the little sister of Sun Quan, the emperor of the Wu Kingdom. Despite only playing the role of a supporting actor, Zhao Wei says hers is an interesting character, offering her great space to develop her performance.

Chinese mainland actor Zhang Fengyi has replaced Japanese heart throb Ken Watanabe to play the historical character of Cao Cao in the hit.

John Woo has assembled all-star cast for the big production as early as in last year. The 50-million-dollar film will star some of China's most highly acclaimed actors, including Chow Yun-Fat and Tony Leung from Hong Kong, as well as Chiling Lin from Taiwan.

The movie will begin shooting next month in Hebei and is set to premiere in Olympic year, 2008.
    http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/02/09/[email protected]

cool, so it's confirmed vicki is going for a$$-kicking scenes....cant's wait......i was so relieved when i read your post, bio...coz im really wishing it's not just a rumour....can't wait to see vicki in period costume again..she looks extremely gorgeous in them, and with the kungfu stuff going around it'll definitely keep me on the edge of my seat watching it.....
    though 2008 does sound like a very long time....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Did they start filming the movie already? I want to see it!