Page 16 of 280 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

yogurtpo3:

thanks!

nien

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    *sigh* ehehheh thanks bio! that's a relief to know. ^_^

ahahah hey hey hey as regards to Alec, don't u go crushing my dreams now! LOL.
    ehehe it's quite funny readign about dear you peng and his "branded" stuffs fanaza, but that doesn't really "brand" how his characteristics are. kekeke doesn't matter, let me be stuborn won't u? ehehhe A+V=
    you welcome Hien
    And have fun dreaming of AV
    They seem to suit each other before, but now.......*sigh* doesn't want to said it
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

A sample cover for June issue od Cosmo magazine (China/HK version) It's a special feature called Greek Fantasy-featuing Vicki mah! The magazine will be one sale on May 20...so watch out for scan! and pictures!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images6.fotki.com/v75/photos/4/42815/138212/mag_1084244390008-vi.jpg')

*sigh* indeed she's very beautifly matured.

but then again, i do miss seeing those once "funny-cute-enthusiastic" pics of hers. ehehe wonders when or IF she'll ever go back to those carefree times. i can wait.... kekek as long as it takes. ^_~
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

hehe..once in a while...I tend to look at her "events" pics now to find cute ones...since she doesn't seem interested in being "cute" in photo shoots...nor do photographers interest in taking "cute" pics of her anymore...
    *sigh*
    but she's naturally kinda cute with them eyes and expressions...so her events pics can be pretty cute sometimes! ^^

hmm...can you guys do me a favour and go to my site and tell me what the background is inside the frame? It's really annoying me, since on my computer, the old sky one keeps popping up, but now it's supposed to be changed! I even deleted the sky one off my account, and then I deleted all my Temporary internet files to get rid of it once and for all...it's like haunted or something, because "voila" it shows up again as soon as I click the site! I don't even know where it's downloading it from!! My stylesheet isn't working either...grrr....keeps using the old one!!
    anyways, just wanna know if this is happening in other computers too...wierd wierd...

the address is <a href="http://www.geocities.com/vickimuseum" target="blank">http://www.geocities.com/vickimuseum</a>

Much appreciated!! ^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Yogurt. it's a lovely site! ^_^

I don't see any "skies". I see a light-blue-ish-purple background that has those aribrushed stars, and with a big pic of Vicki w/ her long hair in the center.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Yay...it's finally working!!!
    Thanx AlecnVicky for helping out!!!
    smile!^_^

nice site
    Originally posted by bio
    A sample cover for June issue od Cosmo magazine (China/HK version) It's a special feature called Greek Fantasy-featuing Vicki mah! The magazine will be one sale on May 20...so watch out for scan! and pictures!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images6.fotki.com/v75/photos/4/42815/138212/mag_1084244390008-vi.jpg')
    sexy!!

today mark the second day of filming in Harbin-An artistic romance movie based on a real life story, starring Vicki and LuYi, the filming will last more than 2 months. Production team are NOT allow to disclosed any information about this movie.

Because of Vicki's filming schedule, the release date of her new music album will push back until and hopefully August 2004. (originally plan to be release in July)
    Last edited by bio; 05-13-04 at 09:01 PM.

Pictures of Vicki at the closing ceremony of Beijing University Student Film Festival, taking place in Beijing, on May 15, 2004. Sop this pictures was taken yesterday
    Vicki fly back to Harbin to continue filming her movie. the director of her new movie is also at teh event.
    Vicki won the award for Most Welcome/Popular Actress (just her lah)

Courtesy of Sina entertainment site
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2004-05-16/U354P28T3D391025F326DT20040516013008.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2004-05-16/U354P28T3D391004F326DT20040516010449.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2004-05-16/U354P28T3D391003F326DT20040516010446.jpg')

the most popular/welcome actor belong Jiang Wen, and Chen Kun

So pretty!!! Thanks for the news and pictures.

She is so pretty. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Wow, Vicki's hair is growing so long, or are they extensions?

Thanks bio again for the lovely news. I can't get over how mature she's grown. Didn't she film HZGG when she was around 19 or something? Goodness gracious I've been into her for so long. My parents are going to start wondering.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vicki film HZZG during her secodn year of Beijign FIlm Academy, around 20 or 21. She become well known when she turn 22, adn that is after the screening of HZGG.

As for her hair, i think it's real, it's her prefer style since young. She have to sacrified her long hair when filmnig Preliminary Angel, for Xie Jin and that was couple year before the filming of HZGG.

I believe that Vicki looks pretty either way- long hair or short. each has it's own uniqueness. (even my mum says so) ^_~ eheh but for personal tastes, I've always been a long hair person, so, the long style on vicki is beautiful!

remember i've mentioned soemthign about not really seeing vicki's "playful" side as much anymore? ehehe well just found this pic over at winglin. lovin it very much too. (i guess uv'e seen it, but eheh oh well)
    >>>>>>>> $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/vicky112.jpg')

awww.. she looks so cutee and playful.. i like her new style too though her hair is really longg now

How old is Vicky?

I love the new pictures!!! It's good for me, haha.

Vicki's 28, I believe.

Haha, Hien, that's such a cute picture.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

hehe...Vicki looks sooo much like a tourist in that pic!! Well...I guess she was being in Greece...hehe, so cute with her DVcam! ^^
    I like Vicki with long hair too! Long straight hair is the best! ^^ And a stylish longish fringe! ^^
    smile!^_^

I miss your playful attitude so much. But I also like her mature look. Either way she is pretty and has grown so much throughout the years. Gosh I heard she will do a series this year...any news on that?