Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

nope, it's not time yet...wait til this thread hits 5000posts, then we can start a new thread.....her fifth/sixth?? thread.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-28-07 at 09:43 AM.

oh I see I see...
    haha^^ btw how many posts have we hit now...?

as of my post, it's #3383

we have a looooong way to a new thread....

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    nope, it's not time yet...wait til this thread hits 5000posts, then we can start a new thread.....her fifth/sixth?? thread.....
    really? the 5th or 6th thread? I cant find any other threads. Were they deleted?
    If not, where can I find them? I wanted to read again 'cos Im newbie here^_^.
    Recently, there is no news of her, so none postes comment here. Sad in 1s :P. So glad that so many people love vicki. Is she the one has the most threads here? Or in Chinese actresses???

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    really? the 5th or 6th thread? I cant find any other threads. Were they deleted?
    If not, where can I find them? I wanted to read again 'cos Im newbie here^_^.
    Recently, there is no news of her, so none postes comment here. Sad in 1s :P. So glad that so many people love vicki. Is she the one has the most threads here? Or in Chinese actresses???
    hi oriental, welcome to the club!

go to the 1st page of this thread, it says that this is forth(or fifth) thread for vicki. i cant really verify if there are earlier threads..... but yogurt is much more senior than me (hehe) here, so i can only depend on her words....

i dont know if you can find the earlier threads, given the fact that we're tight on the database allocation, im not gonna count on that.... and im not so sure about her having the most threads....never gave it much thought.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-28-07 at 10:57 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Vicki's movie "The Aunt's Postmodern Life" are about to be release. On March 5, 2007 Vicki and the main cast of "The Aunt's.." will join Sohu chatroom for a special interview.

Vicki appear in "the Aunt's..."as a guest star, this is a favor for her friend-Director Xu AnnHui and screen writer.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

an old picture of Vicki
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://culture.china.com/zh_cn/reading/shuzhai/11022789/20070301/images/13961083_2007030108211745398400.jpg')

wow...she looks different with long curly hair like that....

she looks kind of mix in that picture. maybe cause it's black and white. when was this taken? i don't remember vicki's hair being so long!

she looks pretty in that pic but sometimes different a little bit. Actually, many pics of her looked like mixed, not just this pic. But I think her hai isnt real, maybe it was made longer. I wonder how old was she?

Vicki is 31 this year....

well, she's born 12th March 1976, so technically she's still 30 years old
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-02-07 at 01:49 PM.

just for you guys to get a better picture of Vicki's latest project, Battle of Red Cliff

www.MonkeyPeaches.com

16/2/2007

Producer and president of China Film Group announced the list of the major cast member of John Woo’s upcoming US$75 million historical drama The Battle of Red Cliff yesterday.

Chow Yun-Fat - as Zhou Yu, the top general of warlord Sun Quan.

Leung Chiu-Wai - as Zhuge Liang, the top adviser of warlord Liu Bei.

Lin Chi-ling - as the younger Qiao sister, wife of Zhou Yu.

Zhang Fengyi (The Emperor and the Assassin, Farewell My Concubine) - as warlord Cao Cao, who attempted to defeat Sun Quan and Liu Bei.

Chang Chen (The Go Master, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) - as warlord Sun Quan.

You Yong - as warlord Liu Bei.

Hu Jun (Getting Home, Lan Yu) - as Zhao Yun, a general of Liu Bei.

Zhao Wei (The Post-Modern Life of My Aunt, Warriors of Heaven and Earth) - as Sun Shangxiang, sister of Sun Quan and future wife of Liu Bei.

Other cast members include Tong Dawei (Lost in Beijing), Kou Si, Sun Chun and Song Jia.

10/2/2007

Last week in Beijing, John Woo said the production of his ambitious The Battle of Red Cliff would begin by the end of March and would last about six months. The current script he has is the ninth but not the final. Woo said the story was more based on the real history and less on Romance of the Three Kingdom, the famous historical novel. So far only Chow Yun-Fat, Chang Chen and Lin Chi-Ling are signed. Other actors, include Leung Chiu-Wai, Chen Baoguo, Collin Chou, Zhang Jingchu, Zhang Feng Yi and Zhao Wei are still negotiating with Woo. Ken Watanabe may have already detached from the project. The Chinese title has already been changed to Red Cliff. Not sure about whether the English title has been changed. Set construction at a reservoir in China's Hebei Province is near complete. About 2000 vessels will be used to shot the battle scene. A 3-D model of the reservoir and the mountains surrounding the reservoir has been given to an unnamed effect company. The reservoir will be transformed to the Long River (Yangtze River) and the mountains will be made more southern (the location is hundred miles north of where the real battle took place.) Five US-based computer effect companied have been contracted to do the CG jobs. Woo said he would take Troy as the benchmark for doing CG shots of the movie (Why not The Lord of the Rings?) The budget has soared from US$50 million to US$70 million. The movie will be cut to two editions - the two-part Asian Edition and the non-Asian edition. Does this mean the non-Asian edition will be shorter?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-02-07 at 04:08 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

im bored....so i googled up vicki's pics...old or new, i also dont know....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9976/v3ua8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://myspace-860.vo.llnwd.net/01164/06/89/1164099860_m.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.searchina.ne.jp/2006/0408/vicky/entertainment_0406_zhaowei05_small.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yalu.com/admin/ProdManagerA/Hypervisor/uploadImages/b/cn_b_4_161.jpg')
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-02-07 at 03:05 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

This picture freaked me out....i never remember her boobs as big as that!! must have been image enhancement....or could also be someone else. she looks like vicki, but i do hope its another look-alike (tho somehow im convinced she's vicki).....i dont like vicki taking such erotic picture....for me, she's always the innocent XYZ

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/stu007uk/Album/Girls/4c8389ce.jpg')

Oooh La La....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2002-12-11/3_28-3-326_2002121118622.jpg')

some more decent pictures....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://webpages.csus.edu/~dl375/vicki.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://music1.netandtv.com/newspage/pic2004-10/big20041015153237789567.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hitoradio.com/media/artist_pic/normal/895.jpg')
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-02-07 at 03:27 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

im sorry if these pictures have already been posted here....too many posts to run thru to check it out....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.china2learn.com/ming/image/zhaowei/10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.excessif.com/imagescrit/goddessofmercyint01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.timeinc.net/time/asia/magazine/2004/0329/zhao.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mk23.image.pbase.com/t1/73/628073/4/54467787.Vicki6.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/header/zhaovicky_22886124e55be41f11d1b60bb915bc7e.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chine-informations.com/images/upload/vicki-zhao.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/5/56/300px-VICKI-ZHAO-WEI.jpg')
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-02-07 at 03:36 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

This picture freaked me out....i never remember her boobs as big as that!! must have been image enhancement....or could also be someone else. she looks like vicki, but i do hope its another look-alike (tho somehow im convinced she's vicki).....i dont like vicki taking such erotic picture....for me, she's always the innocent XYZ

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2002-12-11/3_28-3-326_2002121118622.jpg')
    This is Vicki's pictures, but the first one isn't. If it's there probably been lots of report regarding this picture, but there are no report or news.

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    This is Vicki's pictures, but the first one isn't. If it's there probably been lots of report regarding this picture, but there are no report or news.
    yeah, i know the second one is her, the picture is quite normal for a celebrity, but a bit too revealing for my Wei Wei....

what freaked me out real bad is the first one...im glad it's not her....the picture must have been photoshopped.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-03-07 at 01:30 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/stu007uk/Album/Girls/4c8389ce.jpg')

WOW! Now that's a good size!

Quote Originally Posted by Walin
    WOW! Now that's a good size!
    bear in mind it's not her

tho you can get your fantasy worked up, still
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

bear in mind it's not her

tho you can get your fantasy worked up, still

Yeah I saw that. Do you know who this girl is? I just want to tell her, she's pretty.