Page 56 of 280 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5600

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

He's the son of this high ranking government officials, and the media were spreading all these rumours that they were dating a few months back. Vicki never admitted or denied it...so nobody really knows...*shrug*
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    For all AV's pictures, you can check out this site:
    http://www.av-odyssey.com/

there are many special clips of AV ..

===

talking about old picture, here is an old one, of Vicki and Chen Kun, Probably taken in 2000 or earlier. They look so cute together

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.netfamily8787.com/img/uploaded/img2005216182840.jpg')
    source: netfamily

they change alot, in term of appearances hope they will work together soon!!!
    vicki is so absolutely adorable in this photo!! can you tell how carefree and happy she looks? love it!
    ---------
    Shellie

bt she looks so much like zhou xun in the pic
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

heheh ^^ vicki and Chen Kun look great...but i thik alec look more better. AV is alway teh best ...

I know!!! I am soo high on AV right now watching those HZGG reruns everyday!! We finished the part where Zi wei got lost and Xiao Yan Zi was blaming herself...wowees, AV was soooooooooooo cute!! ^^
    (Actually, I was a little jealous of Alec because Vicki was so so so cute I wanted to give her a tight hug and tell her that it's going to be okay myself... )

But the way he hugs her, and she was snuggling her face into his neck...awww...I practically melted before the television!!!
    smile!^_^

Vicki's movie Qin Ren Jie is doing well at box office, despite being classified as Artistic Film.

There are no nwes of her upcoming drama or movie after the completion of Moment in Peking.

Vicki nominated for several more music awards, and all will be gibing out in march.

As for pairing, I find that Vicki have good if not great chemistry with alll her co-stars. For example, Andy Lau, Nicky Wu, Alec Su, JiangWen, LuYi, Stphen Chow and Zhang Zhen, Leo Koo...even with her "father" in the drama Zhang Tei Ling...I hope, Vicki able to pair with other actors...not just those she already work with.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Ohhh...Vicki and Zhang Tie Lin rocked earth!!! They totally made HZGG for me when I was first watching it...
    hehe, actually, my favourite pairing in HZGG is Vicki and Zhang Tie Lin, and then Vicki and Alec!! ^^ But both pairings make me melt...aww...I actually nearly cried through HZGG today, and NOT because Zi Wei got lost or became blind, or Er Kang got stabbed...(who cared...i certainly didn't)...but seeing poor Xiao Yan Zi blame herself..aww...poor baby...and then fighting with Yong Qi...awww...
    Seriously, if I got to edit HZGG, I swear it'd be 100% Xiao Yan Zi, Emperor and Yong Qi! ^^

I find Vicki has great chemistry with all her fathers though, like the one in QSSYMM was soo moving (seriously, I was anticipating for Yi Ping to reconcile with her father more than with Shu Huan)...and then in Treasure Venture, her and Wu Ma are soo cute together! ^^ I hope to see the same type of stuff in Moment in Peking! ^^ Can't wait!

As for her co-star pairing...well, I didn't really find teh Jiang Wen pairing all that great since I kept thinking he was her father...
    Nicky Wu was pretty cute, not Peter Ho though...blah...I hated the ending of Deja Vu...
    Nic Tse...as much as I love Nic Tse, An Xin didn't actyually spend a heck of a lot of time with him did she?? Still, I love seeing the two together offscreen! ^^ Hope they can collaborate on a more elaborate role soon...
    Looking forward to her and Lu Yi in Qing Ren Jie...the MTV of "Tian Shi Zhi Ming" is sooo beautiful!!
    Hmm...wouldn't mind seeing her together with Chen Kun...hehe ^^ He's very cute!
    smile!^_^

I watched the movie!
    A Time to Love is my favorite art movie.
    All of my friends(they're not vicki fans) said that Vicki is the best yong actress!
    Vicki's Official Site:http://www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    Vicki's movie worldhttp://lovevicki.proboards44.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEVICKI
    I watched the movie!
    A Time to Love is my favorite art movie.
    All of my friends(they're not vicki fans) said that Vicki is the best yong actress!
    you went and watched it? ooooooooo! i envy you so much! i want to see it so bad!
    ---------
    Shellie

i can't wait to see Vicky in her new serial... is it release yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cyallen26
    i can't wait to see Vicky in her new serial... is it release yet?
    i do not think her new serial is out yet. if it's moment in peking, that is.

on a side note, i just saw the music video for "angel" and i'm DYING to watch A Time to Love....AAAAAHHHH!

the music video was awesome and i keep on wanting to watch more of it! btw, is it just me or did it seem like vicki's music videos now look much better than her older ones? like the director or producer did a much better job thus making the music video that much more interesting.
    ---------
    Shellie

LMAOL!!!!! yogurt. u r tooo funny!
    do you NOT have a copy of hzgg? lol...........that ur just waiting for the re-runs to play on tv? hehehe. it's so great to see such enthusiasm for a serial that's been re-runing for like forever. and yet..........it's still running!

whenever i'm free, i would pop in hzgg I/II and just re-watch all the wonderful scenes of xyz n yq. *sigh* i never get tired of watching it! (hahaha, it's like, we would rent 'new release' serials at home, and i would watch like the first few episodes and quit watching those and jsut go back to re-watch hzgg instead) lol. it seems even new serials does not have the potentials to attain my attention as long as hzgg does (evena fter all this time).

hehehe btw. I LOVE THOSE AV IMAGES! ahahah god knows how many times i've seen them already! but yah, still love seeing em!

heheheh speaking of hzgg. AV Album Of Memories has just recently uploaded some 'new' old images of hzgg/ohhj.
    eheheh here's one i've never seen before. enjoy.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/AlecnVicky/alecnvicky1.jpg')
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 02-20-05 at 03:02 AM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Stupid question, but did Warriors of Heaven and Earth (what was the Chinese name again?) ever play in US theaters? I heard that it was going to, and then Miramax delayed it for Hero or something, and then I lost track of the news.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Stupid question, but did Warriors of Heaven and Earth (what was the Chinese name again?) ever play in US theaters? I heard that it was going to, and then Miramax delayed it for Hero or something, and then I lost track of the news.

yes it did play in theaters in september. now it's out on dvd.

...That sucks. I totally missed it! >_< Ok, well, I guess I can try the DVD. It gives the option of listening to the original Chinese, right?

yup i believe you can on the dvd. i didnt like the movie as much though. loved vicki though

Well, Vicki doesn't play much of a role in the movie anyway. I was more interested in the older actors that play in the movie. She's just a nice plus

****** ****, ****** *****

I wonder if the above would be considered as an abuse post - degrading Vicky Zhao

On another matter - Are there any other wuxia films (not TV series) that Vicky stars in besides "Warriors of Heaven and Earth"?
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

would 'The Duel' count as wuxia? vicki's in there along w/ andy lau, ekin cheng, and kristy yueng. and alogn w/ a bunch of other known actors. (but it's old.)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

I think the Duel does count. I can't think of any other non-series though. I've been too out of touch with her works. @_@

And Long, tsk tsk. Asterisk posts bad.