Page 1 of 280 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Default Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

looks like another thread needs to be started again...this is the fourth, fifth? hehe...I don't remember, but Vicki's still going strong!!! ^^

About the thread name...*shrug* pretty much typed in the first thing that came out of my head...so there... we're starting our own little kingdom in the spc forums!! Rise up Vicki Fans!!! (uh oh...I'm starting to sound like those patriots...)

Let's all get chitty chatting about "Wei Wei the Great" our "Victorious" leader then!!
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

And to answer biogirl from the last thread...hehe, yeps yeps, it's all about Vicki and Nic Tse!! ^^ *awww...*

Can't wait to see what song he writes for her...haha...

I'm not very happy about Vicki keeping quiet around this time actually...I mean, just as I happen to go to HK, she just happens to stay out of the media so there's NOTHING on her!!!

And wonder when exactly Jade Goddess is coming out in HK. I've heard March from Garfield of Zhao Wei Net Family, but I looked at all the "Coming Soons" in all the HK cinemas, and it's not there! *sob sob*

Another sad thing...Warriors of Heaven and Earth is out on VCD here...but not DVD...*bawls* I wanna get the DVD!!! *sigh* Always when I'm in HK...

Okies, I should stop complaining now...I guess I have seen Vicki on TV twice now since I came! ^^ And I did manage to get "My Dream Girl" DVD for really cheap because there's a huge sale going on in my nearest media store!
    hehe...and they're showing the Warriors VCD at the store too, and I saw some very pretty Wei Wei shots!! ^^
    smile!^_^

wah lucky you! got all those good stuff ^0^
    i didn't purchased many media stuff when i was in china for christmas simply because im too busy with sight seeing and the shop are too crowded!
    i mange to catch Jade Goddess showing in Beijing, and purcahsed a couple of her movies (i.e Green Tea, Warriors)
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

by the way cool title
    haha wei land! creative lah

oh, by the way i think it time for FHM select it 2004 Sexiest Women.
    Last year, Vicki was ranked No.15 by Singapore FHM, and No.5 by Thailand FHM. Hopefully with will get her top spot again this year lah!

on Feb5, CCTV will announced it TOP and Favorite program of the Lunar New Year celebration special. So far, the somg combination of Vicki, A-Do, Jay Zhou, and Karen Mok won the top spot let hope it will stay the same

Nice going Yogurt! i was itching to repy to bio's question from the old thread yesterday/the other day- but found it was closed, AND i'm no good in starting threads, i was anxiously wondering WHEN and WHO would start another one. ekekek thanks yogurt for starting it. cute title *wei land*

ahhh bio remember u ask who else we'd wanna see vicki duet with-- LOL no thinking needed fro me la! YU PENG of course! really, other than collaborations again (if ever) i'd really wanna see them sing a duet--- the closest they've ever came to singing together was that brief song in ohhj. I love his voice, cha...... very soothing, deep, strong, at times very moving kekekek all the more to make it REALLLLLLY good if he n vicki can duet.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Red face

Somebody please make a poster or post one! This thread still looks and feel naked!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I can't find Green Tea here in HK!! No fair!!

Anyways, AlecnVicky, didn't Alec and Vicki already sing a heap of duets in the QSSYMM concert? Well...okay, it was probably more like a trio with Leo as well...^^

Yay...Vicki's act was one of the best!! ^^
    smile!^_^

hahah NOW that u mention it, i do remember them singing qssymm together--- (with leo ) lol maybe it's jsut my baised opinion, but MAN! if only alec n vicki were to sing the song as a duet instead of a trio w/ leo, the song would've been MUCH BETTER! leo's voice was kinda *off*.. doesn't flow as smoothly with AV.

yogurt, u said they sang a "heap" of songs together at that concert? are u sure? eheh becuz i onyl saw that one song they sang together whic was w/ leo. ONE.
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 02-03-04 at 01:56 AM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

As far as I know, it's only QSSYMM with Leo. And then Leo and Vicki sang Hao Xiang Hao Xiang, and if I'm correct judging by the outfits, Alec sang Yi Lu Shun Feng with that girl, so no, just one.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

okays...maybe I was exergerrating! ^^
    Actually, I wouldn't mind Alec and Vicki doing a duet...they're still the greatest AV!!! ^^
    And it hurts to say this...but Alec matches Vicki more than my gorgeous Nic Nic does...

but I still wanna Nic/Vicki duet!!!!
    smile!^_^

since someone ask to post picture/wallpaper in this thread//well here it is..
    these are the screen capture of Vicki at Lycra Award-where she won the title of China Most Stylist Star

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-1/200421124429109.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-1/200421124344413.jpg')

from netandtv

and isn't she lookign stylish and gorgeous!!! ^^

I was wondering if there was any clip of when she won the MTV stylish awards actually...she wasn't there personally, but I loved the hat she was wearing in her thank-you speech clip which they showed! ^^ My Mum thought Vicki had turned her hair into an afro!!! But it was just her cute black hat! ^^
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    and isn't she lookign stylish and gorgeous!!! ^^

I was wondering if there was any clip of when she won the MTV stylish awards actually...she wasn't there personally, but I loved the hat she was wearing in her thank-you speech clip which they showed! ^^ My Mum thought Vicki had turned her hair into an afro!!! But it was just her cute black hat! ^^
    Hahahahaha Afro? sorry but it would be makingh headline everywhere if that happen!

i didn't even have a chance to see the clip of MTV Style award i don't think there are clip available

It official, that Vicki new record company is Sony.
    In her latest message at ZhaoWeiNetFamily (which is posted on Feb 4, 2004), Vicki mention she is busily recording her new album, and plan her next drama/movie. Which she promise there will be news of it soon....

and teh sale figure of Shiseido Aupres is VERY good in China. It top the consumer report for the month of January (consider vicki only their spoke person for a month). Some media/fans report that product are sale out too!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Wow new thread!! ANy new VIcky serie soon??
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

ok... as suet seung asked for pictures-- i was bored and made this. well, not pictures, but a wallz. kekek ok.. so i'm AV crazed. bare w/ me plz

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/alecnvicky2.jpg')

Oh yay!! Sony is cool!!
    It's a big company, so there promotions are usually pretty cool, and what's better is that they're into putting special stuff into their albums!!! ^^
    Better get my parents to buy this one for me as soon as it comes out!! ^^
    (Just brought Vic Zhou's album with the pyjamas for my friend, so I'm getting kinda jealous! Hopefully, Vicki's album with have something cute and uniquely Vicki's as well...and the beautiful songs of course!)

Sony also does pretty good MTVs!

I thought Vicki's old company was too low profile and not as "professional" as ones such as Sony! ^^ Didn't really like "Cutie"...

I'm sooo happy today!! ^^ Managed to get Warriors of Heaven and Earth in DVD! Heheheheehehehe....
    *one happy tub of yogurt*
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    ok... as suet seung asked for pictures-- i was bored and made this. well, not pictures, but a wallz. kekek ok.. so i'm AV crazed. bare w/ me plz

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/alecnvicky2.jpg')
    im not a fan of manipulation wallpaper/pictures (for some reasone i find it unethical) but neverthless this wallpaper better than your precius manipulation attempt. keep it up hien

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    Wow new thread!! ANy new VIcky serie soon??
    vicki said news of this matter will come soon

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    Oh yay!! Sony is cool!!
    It's a big company, so there promotions are usually pretty cool, and what's better is that they're into putting special stuff into their albums!!! ^^
    Better get my parents to buy this one for me as soon as it comes out!! ^^
    (Just brought Vic Zhou's album with the pyjamas for my friend, so I'm getting kinda jealous! Hopefully, Vicki's album with have something cute and uniquely Vicki's as well...and the beautiful songs of course!)

Sony also does pretty good MTVs!

I thought Vicki's old company was too low profile and not as "professional" as ones such as Sony! ^^ Didn't really like "Cutie"...

I'm sooo happy today!! ^^ Managed to get Warriors of Heaven and Earth in DVD! Heheheheehehehe....
    *one happy tub of yogurt*
    yummy....yogurt my ultimate favorite "Snack" :P
    Sony have many talents, and many of them are vicki's friends. For instance like Faye Wong, Coco Lee, Karen Mok, A-Do.
    I agree, Sony promotion and MTV is cool! i'm waitign to see how this album fare