Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest korean actor for you??

Definitely LEE BYUNG HUN! not relly that handsome but you will be mesmerized by him! Great eyes, cutest smile, great acting and one heleva of a kisser!
    Next for me is Park Shin Yang....got the cutest dimples ever and great acting too!

Jang Dong Gun & Won Bin =D

If you only concentrate on looks and sex appeal - then it has to be the one and only LEE BYUNG HUN. (check him out in Everybody Have Secret - Movie. My god the way he kisses the 3 actresses, you will just collapse!!!)

If you look at body plus looks and smile - has to be KWON SANG WOO. (who can forget the way he smiles or grins in Stairway To Heaven)

If you look at body confidence - has to be Jang Dong Gun. (who can forget the way he carries himself in All About Eve)

If you look at eyes - has to be Bae Yoon Jun. (who can forget the way he looked into Choi Ji Wo in Winter Sonata)

If you look at man appeal or man 'ooomphness' - has to be Park Shin Yang. (who can forget the set of dimples and his matureness in Lovers in Paris)

That's about it, folks. The rest of the actors, cannot fight the 5 mentioned above. Not enough qualification yet, maybe if the others go for cosmetic surgery, then maybe can challenge.......

Sorry if l have offended anyone here but hey, this is my views.....

I still think Kwan Sang Woo is the hottest... especially in "Into the Sun" and " Stairway to Heaven"... can drool over him...

lee byung hun is not that handsome but he has the charisma.. that's all what an actor need to gain fans..

won bin is hot and also has great acting skills.. he really is the "actor"

kim jae won is somewhat the soft type of actor.. not too "edge-y" like won bin but he's cute though..

park shin yang is married to a really young woman.. about 10-13 years younger than him..

Wink

Kwan Sang Woo and Kim Rae Won =P

Great topic!

to me the name is Yoo Ji Tae ! He is handsome and he is a great actor. And most importantly he makes my heart beat faster whenever I see him on screen.

here is what I think from the names that are mentioned

Won Bin - what a cutie! And quiet a good actor too!

KSW - his body is great looking but just so so in the face, he does not rock my boat in any way. I feel the same when I look at my little sister

SSH - now he has both the face and the body! And one the lucky men who looks good in every hairstyle.

JDG - He is good looking but my attraction to him depends on the role he is acting.

KRW - I think he has a certain charm and he is a good actor.

KJW - nope, not my type at all

BYJ - really good looking and a great actor, I liked him a lot better before he got those huge muscles though.

I personally find Yuen Gye Sang from GOD rules my recent days.. hottie.. drools...
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Great topic!
    Thanks!!! im the thread starter.. hehehe!

i also asked the same question in the taiwanese series thread.. (who's the hottest taiwanese actor for you??)

im quite interested to know what other people think about korean actors (especially the good-looking ones!!)

well, for me personally I really like Kwon Sang Woo.. He is soo cool and very attractive....I used to like BYJ but not anymore...Although, I still like Won Bin and SSH! anyway...That's my opinion! hehehe

i'd post pictures if i could but my all time favorites are:
    baek hyun sung!!!
    jo in sung
    ahn jae wook (back in Wish Upon a Star, not so much now)
    kim rae won
    won bin

Mine's a tie between Song Il Gook (Terms of Endearment) and Bae Yong Jun (Winter Sonata). Taking second place is Song Seung Hyun (Endless Love).

Song Il Gook--Gosh he's dayam sexy and tall!! (huh Yon?). He's just the epitome of sexiness

Bae Yong Jun--He gets the award for the most handsome actor. His smile is mesmorizing. He also gets the award for best Korean actor...his emotions are strong in his acting!

Song Seung Hyun--Probably the award for most photogenic..his face is so proportional...such a cute guy he is.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/ICSFiles/afieldfile/2004/08/02/aj_531b.jpg')

Song Il Gook

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/ellyimage/star_html/baeyongjun_images/18.jpg')

Bae Yong Jun

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sokorean.com/star/gallery/data/thumbs/15/006.jpg')

Song Seung Hyun

Honorable mentions are Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun
    First love--Ekin Cheng.

yay! my first post here!

anyway, i love anything about kpop and that goes w/o saying i really love their artists.

but right now i guess the hottest actor-singer in S. Korea would be BI (Youngjae of Full House)..

and as for the hottest and the most popular korean actor known internationally would be BAE YOUNG JOON of Winter SONata (that's the latest news from MBC survey released just a few days ago)

ahja ahja hwaiting!

Quote Originally Posted by fixated2ken
    yay! my first post here!

anyway, i love anything about kpop and that goes w/o saying i really love their artists.

but right now i guess the hottest actor-singer in S. Korea would be BI (Youngjae of Full House)..

and as for the hottest and the most popular korean actor known internationally would be BAE YOUNG JOON of Winter SONata (that's the latest news from MBC survey released just a few days ago)

ahja ahja hwaiting!
    Oh hell yeahhhh! Hehe. I'm happy that the world recognizes a good looking man when they see one =P
    First love--Ekin Cheng.

Kim Rae Won!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.arirangtv.com/admin/showbiz/star_focus/42_1_star_01.gif')

Young, hot, talented, and down-to-earth. The whole package!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Kwon Sang Woo. He so hot..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/photo_shoot/load_pic.jpg')

Have to be kwon sang woo and kim rae won! ! sang woo is handsome and muscular,and rae won is the type of guy that im always attracted too!

finally found 1 forum which talks abt tv serials!

Hong Yunsung. He's so dreamy.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Here is my list:

- Jang Dong Gun

- Jang Hyuck

- Kim Rae Won

- Koo So

- Kwon Sang Woo

- Won Bin

- Lee Dong Gun

- Ji Jin Hee

And recently discoved Jo In Sung!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashlee
    finally found 1 forum which talks abt tv serials!
    u can also go here... http://asianfanatics.net
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!