Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest korean actor for you??

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbill
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sokorean.com/drama/images/sang%20doo.jpg')

BI...Aka..RAIN

MmmmMMmmm... YEAAAAAA
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

definitely lee dong gun! i just fell in love with k dramas because of him ....

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Definitely Won Bin and Song Seung Hun.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

1. who's lee dongun again? i think i'll need to see a pic of him.. i'l probably know who he is once i see a pic!

2. JUNNY: I used to be obssessed with jung woo sung! His height and bad boy fighting scenes totally won me over. Thing is, he doesn't come out anymore! i actually bought the movie "Beat" b/c of him. This was back in 97.. i thnk. The lead actor (jung woo sung) and lead actress (go soyoung) are my all time fav's. go soyoung is SO naturally pretty too. You guys HAVE to see this movie. he can kickc some butt.

3. LUVALECSU_4EVEA and LADY_ZHUGE: i know!! isn't that some crazy crap!! lol. He happened to be at Coco's (i think it's like a TGIF restuarant chain) in Youido, Seoul. My aunt, her friend, and i decided to go for a late lunch at Coco's. We sat down and the only other customer was some hot dude (won bin), his manager and some chick. She was older, i think she was his cody or assistant or something. Of course, i TOTALLY went bizerk (quietly) to my aunt. I kept telling her that i think that guy is an actor.. the cutest and hottest.. and she was like "really?!" so my crazy aunt dragged me over and introduced me as her "niece from america." how corny right? like that made me special or somthing. haha. but she asked if he was won bin. his manager said "yes!" and asked us to sit down. so we did! thing is, (this was in 97) he was just on "super sunday" and he wasnt that popular.. yet. but the year after, he became like so big in korea. So, his manager asked me how I knew him if i was born and lived in the states. Just small talk. I sat right next to wonbin.. in the booth! his manager across from him and the older lady acroos from me. Wonbin was so slouched over, i became like so quiet and couldn't look at him directly (also b/c he was sitting to my left it woulld've been awkward staring at him so close).. he asked me how old i was, what i do, where i live, why i was there.. i just answered his questions.. he was real polite and soft spoken. his manager aaked how i heard of him.. and i told him that we get everything here.. just in videos and a week later. i guess i was somewhat star struc became i got so shy.. my aunt and her friend made fun of me in front of them.. i didn't talk to her for days afterwards.

OK, so the juicy stuff: he has great hair! his hair looked awesome that length - long and wavy. His face looks exactly the same.. he was wearing a black blazer, jeans, and a plain white t shirt. how corny right? but then again, it was in the summer of 97 so... who knows what was in then. wish i could post the pic.. maybe i will just blur out my face for you guys. must go search for it if enough people want to see him. haha. feel a little stupid posting the pic here. anyway, YES he was hot even back then, nothing changed on his face (no plastic surgery.. maybe he had it done before! lol) his soft spoken-ness might've been b/c he wasn't a "star" yet.. who knows. oh and his body frame was bigger than i'd expected. anything else you wabt to know?

MRS. BILL: isn't "bee" so cute? heard he is considered one of the best dancers in korea. he's not like strikingly handsome, but he has his charm.

SSH: oh and about SSH, it wasn't only that incident, but he has a rep. for being a little "ssagaji" (rude) b/c he knows he's good looking.
    Last edited by stellartois; 02-08-05 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stellartois
    2. JUNNY: I used to be obssessed with jung woo sung! His height and bad boy fighting scenes totally won me over. Thing is, he doesn't come out anymore! i actually bought the movie "Beat" b/c of him. This was back in 97.. i thnk. The lead actor (jung woo sung) and lead actress (go soyoung) are my all time fav's. go soyoung is SO naturally pretty too. You guys HAVE to see this movie. he can kickc some butt.
    Haven't seen "Beat", but Jung Woo Sung has a new movie out, co-starring Son Ye Jin. It's called "A Moment to Remember".

I really like Jung Woo Sung in those Giordano ads with Jeon Ji Hyun.
    玉木宏

blog

JUNNY:
    i know this is a quick response , but THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME!!! he is out with a new movie huh? I'M SO EXCITED. must rent!! wait, is it out in korea? or out for us here in the states on video??

chun ji yeon is very average looking. but nonetheless, she's pretty.
    yeah, "beat" is so old, but you HAVE to see it, if you're a jung woo sung fan. if i can remember correclty, i think i cried watching it. hehe.

You're welcome, stellartois. The movie was released late last year, around Nov 2004. It's making its rounds in cinemas in Asia now and I think it is possible to pre-order the DVD this month.

~

Info from soompi.com:

http://www.asiandb.com/store/detail.pfm?num=3662

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asiandb.com/data/store/org/3662.jpg')

subtitle: English, Korean
    audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
    release date: Feb 15, 2005
    company: CJ Entertainment
    aspect ratio: 2.35:1
    case: Keep Case
    Region Code: 3, NTSC
    Single Side Dual Layer

(*) This DVD is 30% off during only pre-order period.
    until Feb.15: $24.98
    after Feb.16: $34.98

Disc 1: Theatrical Version (117mins)
    - Filmmaker's Commentary 1. Lee Jae-Han, Jeong Woo-Sung, Son Ye-Jin
    - Filmmaker's Commentary 2. Lee Jae-Han, Kim Tae-Won
    - Making of 'A Moment To Remember'
    - Memories
    - Behind the Scenes- Staff of 'A Mement To Remember'
    - Deleted Scenes & NG
    - PR File
    1) Teaser / Theatrical Trailer / TV spot
    2) Music Video

Disc 2: Director's Cut (144mins)
    - Parallel Action (1min. / NYU first short)
    - John's Portfolio (2005 Updated)
    Last edited by junny; 02-08-05 at 02:04 PM.
    玉木宏

blog

Stellartois: Won Bin sounds like a pretty nice guy in real life. He asked you a lot of questions rather than talking about himself all the time. Did you get an autograph? I'd love to see a pic of the meeting if it's not too much trouble finding and posting it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbill
    I don't really know a lot of people but....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sokorean.com/drama/images/sang%20doo.jpg')

BI...Aka..RAIN

i just love him....

Is Jung Woo Sung the guy who was in Musa?

I have yet to watch Rain in anything but he sure grabbed my interest from the pics. I hope I can watch Full House soon inşaallah

Stellartois, thanks for sharing your meeting with WB. Glad to hear that he is nice and looks the same in the photos
    Last edited by eliza bennet; 02-09-05 at 05:49 AM.

jang hyuk
    i love both his roles and his own charactor
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://newphoto.1t1t.com/usr/e6/66075/1107973528_0.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Is Jung Woo Sung the guy who was in Musa?
    That's him.
    玉木宏

blog

JUNNY, actually that's not him. It's Jang Hyuk. He looks very similar to Jung Woo Sung though, right?!

Found all this from the net on JUNG WOO SUNG. couldn't find any hot pics of him.

Date of Birth: March 20, 1973
    Place of Birth: Seoul, Korea
    Best Known As: The badass dude with the spear from Musa: The Warrior.

Filmography
    A Moment to Remember (2004)
    Mutt Boy (2003)
    Musa: The Warrior (2001)
    Love (1999)
    Phantom the Submarine (1999)
    City of the Rising Sun (1999)
    Motel Cactus (1997)
    Beat (1997)
    Born to Kill (1996)
    Shanghai Grand (1996)
    The Fox With Nine Tails (1994)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/posters/82/p1003889582.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://my.netian.com/~tallboy1/step1/image/pic/wo18.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://my.netian.com/~tallboy1/step1/image/pic/wo42.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://my.netian.com/~tallboy1/step1/image/pic/wo36.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://my.netian.com/~tallboy1/step1/image/pic/wo62.jpg')

after seeing all these pics, i want to see "beat" again!
    Last edited by stellartois; 02-09-05 at 06:14 PM.

1. who's lee dongun again? i think i'll need to see a pic of him.. i'l probably know who he is once i see a pic!
    here's lee dong gun ... *sigh* he's so adorable

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg443r/LDG2.jpg')

hinako-
    OMG.. YUCK!!! i am so sorry but i hate him!! he is so "nukeeheh" .. forgive me if you're not korean.. there is just NO other word to describe him. Guess he's just not my type.. he looks too girly.. i don't like his lips or eyes. i will give him this though, he is good looking. But not my goodlooking!

it's okay if u don't like him... I didn't like him either until I saw him in Stained Glass... and then I went back to watching Sweet 18... it's usually when I watch them act that I fall in luv lolz ... pics alone don't appeal much to me

i just love Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Jae Won!! THEY ARE SOO HOT!!

JUNNY, actually that's not him. It's Jang Hyuk. He looks very similar to Jung Woo Sung though, right?!
    Eliza bennet asked whether Jung Woo Sung was in Musa. I said he was. Your information below verifies it. I don't know why you're saying it's Jang Hyuk.

Found all this from the net on JUNG WOO SUNG. couldn't find any hot pics of him.

Date of Birth: March 20, 1973
    Place of Birth: Seoul, Korea
    Best Known As: The badass dude with the spear from Musa: The Warrior.

Filmography
    A Moment to Remember (2004)
    Mutt Boy (2003)
    Musa: The Warrior (2001)
    Love (1999)
    Phantom the Submarine (1999)
    City of the Rising Sun (1999)
    Motel Cactus (1997)
    Beat (1997)
    Born to Kill (1996)
    Shanghai Grand (1996)
    The Fox With Nine Tails (1994)
    玉木宏

blog

oh! sorry i thought you were referring to the pic above that post in that animated pic of the guy's feet dangling.. i meant THAT guy is jang hyuk. should've read more carefully!

does jang dong gun has any new movies this year?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)