Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crossover Universe Extravaganza!

Default Crossover Universe Extravaganza!

Marvel and DC do it all the time.... Throw some favourite characters from each publisher together, and see who kills who..

We do it pretty often too (XF vs YG etc)

How about Wuxia vs the rest of the universe?

One match up every few days. All out, no holds barred fight (None of this pansy, "They wouldnt fight! They'd be best friends!" crap.)

ROUND 1

In this corner, standing yyy feet and weighing in at xxx pounds, we have....
    Duan Yu... With his famous 6MSJ and BMSG!

And his opponent for tonight, standing at zzz feet and weighing in at vvv pounds, the man with the cool shades himself... Cyclops!!

Let the games begin!

cyclops places his hand towards his optic glasses and turns towards duan yu.
    "shweeet!" a red hot beam fires and leaves a gaping hole where duan yu was previously standing. Duan yu had utilised his ling bo wei bu to dodge the optic blasts and in a flash, was standing right behind cyclops. with only his optic blasts as his only mutant power, cyclops has no way to sense duan yu's presence, and b4 he knows it, duan yu unleashes his liu mai shen jian and slashes cyclops' legs.

realising he had lost, cyclops held up his hand and screamed," I surrender"

End of round 1

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" would be the words coming out of his mouth after he lost a leg.

Hahaha!

Good result. I'm going to leave it at round 1 for a little while more in case anyone wants to protest the DY win.

Anyone else have any scenarios?

how abt hulk vs sweeper ? finally someone can kick sweeper's ***

I think not enough is known about sweeper monks abilities to make it interesting....

How about...

Round 2

Guo Jing vs Doctor Octopus!

Well, seeing as how Doc Ock has no super-strength, super-speed, or super-power (I wouldn't call those mechanical arms super-power) he'll definitely get whoop by a combination of speedy arrows + great inner strength.

Without super-strength, he probably can't deflect it and his mechanical arms can only block so much of his body.
    Without super-speed, he probably can't avoid it.
    Without super-power, he can't blast it away or teleport.

All hail the mighty UFO (unstoppable flying object).
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Dude... Are we talking about the same Doctor Octopus?

I'm talking about the Doc Oc whose arms can pick up a car and hurl it at Spiderman. The Doc Oc with the indestructible mechanical arms.

Come on, you may hero worship the wuxia fighters, but no need to belittle the western comic characters. Play fair.

Doc Oc isn't all that powerful it's just because Spiderman sucks!

"HEEeaheawhawhaw!"doctor octopus screeched ,2 mechanic tentacles shooting out towards guojing. with a twist of the torso, guo jing dodged both tentacles but another four flew out above him, anotehr three covering each side. he couldn't anywhere and was trapped like a mosquito in a spider's web.

sweeping his arms, he grabbed hold of the tentacles on his right and twisted it to the tentacle below him swiftly. as a result, doctor octupus lost balance and was about to collapse to his right side. However, the upper tentacles had almost touched him, ready to trap his head. "BAM!" guo jing send a dragon palm to repel the tentacle, escaping at the same time.

"Huh, u can escape me once, u can't escape me forever!"

the tentacles flew once more towards guo jing and the two clashed again, wif docor oct trying to trap guo jing and the other trying to find the weakness of doctor oct. "Bang!" a tentacle smashed onto the hard ground. each time guo jing met the tentacles wif his dragon palms, he felt pain in his wrists, an earth shattering force against thethick metal wall of the tentacles.

using the left/right technique, guo jing reached out and grabbed a tentacle wif his left arm, while his right shot out a wave splitting palm towards another tentacle. guo jing suddenly speeds up, dodging the mass of tentacles, heading towards the body of doctor oct. metal swung over his head, causing a light breeze tt swept over his head.

when guo jing got to doctor oct, two crashing palms came forth and thirteen levels of unyielding power was unleashed. this was guo jing's most powerful move.

"fwaaah!" blood spewed out of doctor oct's blood as the sheer force of guo jing's xiang long 18 palms hits the metallc body of his. a jolt of pain also shoots thru guo jing's arm but seeing his advantage, he ignores it and launches another series of palms.

A continuous barrage of earth-shattering palms rained on doctor oct's metallic body, and not long after ,his internal organs were shattered...

If you ever read the comic, Doc Ock has been known to get KNOCKED COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS from one punch by Spidey. The movie was wrong because it depicts Doc Ock taking good hits from Spidey and it didn't even phrase the guy. Doc Ock is just a guy with normal strength and speed. His only "power" are those mechanical arms which, while indestructible, only can do so much from raining arrows.

Had you put GJ vs [Dark] Phoenix / Magneto / hell, even Rogue then I would had given the fight to the mutant. But Doc Ock?!?

If Spidey can attached a blob of web to Doc Ock's eye-wear, effectively blinding him, then I really doubt GJ would have a hard time getting an arrow to connect.
    Last edited by CrazyT; 12-03-04 at 12:14 PM.

duan yu vs rogue , the two internal energy suckers

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    If you ever read the comic, Doc Ock has been known to get KNOCKED COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS from one punch by Spidey. The movie was wrong because it depicts Doc Ock taking good hits from Spidey and it didn't even phrase the guy. Doc Ock is just a guy with normal strength and speed. His only "power" are those mechanical arms which, while indestructible, only can do so much from raining arrows.

Had you put GJ vs [Dark] Phoenix / Magneto / hell, even Rogue then I would had given the fight to the mutant. But Doc Ock?!?

If Spidey can attached a blob of web to Doc Ock's eye-wear, effectively blinding him, then I really doubt GJ would have a hard time getting an arrow to connect.
    yea i guess ure right >_< i watch the cartoons XD

I'd like to see XF vs Hulk but XF would get thrashed. I don't think Hulk would even feel a Dragon Palm to the face.

How about LHC vs Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by hentaixp
    duan yu vs rogue , the two internal energy suckers
    nah rogue is way more powerful..she sucks ure life force

how abt rogue vs duan yu. it'll be nice to see them sucking each other *wink* and doc octs arms are not indestructable. hulk can rip them apart effortlessly

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    How about LHC vs Wolverine?
    I'm in favor in Wolverine. He's crazy enough to let LHC stab him somewhere just so he can stab LHC somewhere. And with his crazy healing powers, does he even mind? If they trade cut for cut, slice for slice, stab for stab... LHC will bleed to death before Wolverine tires out.

And another point, if their two blades ever meet (LHC is quite good at avoiding weapon contact), LHC's sword will be cut to smitherine.
    Last edited by CrazyT; 12-03-04 at 01:36 PM.

maybe if dugu qiubai invented claw breaking stance he may stand a chance

there is no one in the wuxia universe that can touch these guys (even without the armors )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.pconline.com.cn/games/cartoon/photo/10306/pic/PConline25goldtogether01.jpg')
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」