Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crossover Universe Extravaganza!

What anime is that? Looks good.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Saint Seiya!

Tien ma liu xing quan!

Oh, the old days...

But back on track, I want to see Hulk vs Xu Zhu....

Xiao Feng vs Wolverine would be another good one.

XZ is still vunerable to weapon while you can shoot the Hulk all day long and you still can't get a scratch on the green monster. Using brain over brawn is the only way to defeat the Hulk (unless you're Superman).

XF will win because he can stand back (keep away from those claws!) and start blasting Wolverine with his LDA.
    Last edited by CrazyT; 12-03-04 at 04:22 PM.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

looks like we have 2 rounds to the wuxia masters

and now, just because I'm really feddup of certain overzealous hardcore XF fans posts, I'm going to put him in a grudge match.... (watch out YG fans... I'm coming for you next.. : ))

Ladies and gentleman, tonights main event...

A brawl between the two best (arguably) fighters in their own universes.......

Round 3

XF vs. Son Goku!!!

Okay, lets make that kid Son Goku (so no Super Saiyan mode), so XF doesnt die instantly.

Xiao Feng, liking Goku's temperament, gets into a drinking contest with kid son Goku. Goku passes out after the fifth bowl of liquor in a puddle of vomit, while Xiao Feng is even more sober. He looks at Goku and shrugs.

Goku was beat so bad by Xiao Feng in the drinking contest, he never dares to come back for a rematch in anything. End of story!

Come on no-one stands a chance against Goku. The most anyone can do is extinguish this walking ball of flame in the form of Silkworm Ice Palms. Yes, the most infallible fireman that ever walked the earth. Imagine what his wages would've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanky Panky
    Come on no-one stands a chance against Goku. The most anyone can do is extinguish this walking ball of flame in the form of Silkworm Ice Palms. Yes, the most infallible fireman that ever walked the earth. Imagine what his wages would've been.

True, but Homura is talking about Goku the kid, not the grown up Goku. Hell, no one, not even Sweeper Monk, The Hulk, Superman, Galactacus, or anyone from Naruto can stand up against the SSJ Goku.

Unless Homura is talking about the kid Goku from GT, then I think XF would beat up the kid Goku from DB. Hell, even Mr. Satan stands a chance against the kid Goku from DB. He was strong for a kid, but he was nowhere near the insane level he became by the end of DBZ.

How about this matchup?

Galactacus vs everyone in the wuxia universe???
    I like to see that!

Okay. Just to clarify.. No one can beat Goku post DBZ. He becomes even stronger in GT (No. AF DOES NOT EXIST!!)

To make it more even, lets make it young Goku, right at the end of the original DB, before DBZ. This is just after he defeats Piccolo at the final showdown.

Galactus cant beat Goku?!?! I dont watch DBZ :P

Quote Originally Posted by tape
    Galactus cant beat Goku?!?! I dont watch DBZ :P
    No way can Galactacus beat Goku. Theoritically, Goku can destroy a whole galaxy (if he wanted to) with a Kamehameha blast so I don't think Galactacus stands a chance.

Goku's Kamehameha is not the most powerful qi blast.

The most powerful blast is the Genki Dama, or spirit bomb, made from absorbing the life force of every living thing in the universe.

Anyway, back to the XF vs Goku fight...

Goku realises that XF is a lot taller and bigger than him, superior reach and mass. Goku will need to use his advantages of super speed and superior elevation.

XF does not want to underestimate this kid, and not daring to take any chances, starts of strong with several XL18Z blasts from a distance to gauge Goku's strength. What he does not realise is that qi blasts is one area where Goku is head and shoulders above him (despite his dimunitive stature )

Goku instantly returns with a kamehameha blast, which meets the XL18Z head on, cuts right through it, and hits a very surprised XF square in the chest!

"Shit! No one has ever beaten my XL18Z so easily before!" XF gets up again, pieces of wood falling of him, remnants of a small tree he smashed through after being hit.

XF decides to close the distance, so Goku cant use ranged attacks. Then XF can make use of his strong up-close fighting skills. Using his qing-gong, he rushes up to Goku and unleahes hundreds of stances of palm, fist even leg attacks on Goku!

Goku has much shorter reach, and unable to counter attack, for the moment has to block and dodge all XFs poweful attacks. Finally the ferocity of the attack is too much, and even Goku is slammed to the ground in a explosion of dirt.

As the dust clears, XF realises that Goku is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the ground behind him explodes. Before he can turn, he is hit by a powerful attack to his back. Goku has tunneled underground to come up behind XF and attack from behind!

Ignoring the pain in his back, XF takes a downs a whole bottle of Jim Beam and powers up! He once again unleashes a torrent of blows on Goku. Realising that XF is now at maximum power, Goku is unwilling to take the blows directly. He dodges rapidly, and finally jumps high into the air.

XF quickly jumps straightup to continue the attack. (Imagine a super long hang-time scene where XF and Goku are in the air, punching each other)

Goku realises his mistake. High in the air, he is less able to dodge the blows from XF! XF hits Goku repeatedly, pushing him even higher up. Goku needs to do something desperately, he is getting beaten up.

He charges up another Kamehameha to throw at XF. XF merely laughes, he has seen this move before and knows how to dodge it!

At the last second, Goku twists his body, blasting his KMHMH directly away from XF! XF is dumbfounded. But the force of the KMHMH accelerates Goku straight towards XF, unbelievably fast. XF cant dodge the boy sized projectile, and Goku's iron hard head smashes powerfully into XFs chin.

They are both falling now. Goku badly bruised and bleeding, but XF knocked unconscious by the force of the blow.

They hit the ground hard. And only one stands up again, victorious. He smirks and says, "I'm hungry! What's for lunch?"

Quote Originally Posted by zhaozilong44
    No way can Galactacus beat Goku. Theoritically, Goku can destroy a whole galaxy (if he wanted to) with a Kamehameha blast so I don't think Galactacus stands a chance.
    The Beyonder vs Goku then.

Raistlin Majere!

He'd smoke Goku somehow, I'm sure.

Actually, I think that adult Goku would probably do worse than kid Goku. You ever notice how, for 30 minutes, the people in the show just watch each other scream and slowly begin to glow a yellow color?

While Goku started to power up in his traditional stationary, screaming way, Xiao Feng would just walk over and knock him unconscious in 'power down' mode

How about Sun Wukong Vs. Son Goku?

Goku has powers that seem to dwarf just about everything in any other story, period. I'm thinking only something that's 'transcedent', instead of 'powerful', can defeat him, such as Buddha. On his own playing field, he's the indisputable #1; it'll take someone on a higher level of existence entirely to take him out.

duan yu may be able to beat goku if he can get near enuff to suck his inner energy

Admittedly, Gokus weakness is Magic.... He was quite ineffectual against magic users like Babidi...

I dont think DuanYu could contain Gokus energy. His head would probably pop. We're talking power to disintegrate Africa with a qi blast here.

Anyone watched GT?

Super 18 did pretty well against Goku, though he finally lost.

The ShenLong nearly destroyed Goku... In fact, Goku was depleted of energy. It took the combined qi of every living thing in the universe to kill the ShenLong.

Goku has been killed before. By Cell exploding. I cant remember how he died the 1st time.