Thread: Story of Love Sword

Default Story of Love Sword

In ancient China lived a young man in his early 20's name Yik Jun-Hei. He is tall, thin but strong. He has a thick eyebrow. Both of Jun-Hei's parents died when he was only 8 years old. He lived on his own in a small city near a mountain. Since his parents died, he worked in a rastaurant name 'Kwong Chun Lau' as a 'siu yi' (waiter).

On afternoon a girl name Wong Wai-Sum and her maid Siu-Chui went to 'Kwong Chun Lau' to eat. Wai-Sum has big eyes, small mouth and a small figure. She is considered as the beauty of the city. She is also the daughter of the wealthiest man in the city.
    Wai-Sum and Siu-Chui sat as a table facing the balcany on the scond floor. One of the 'siu yi' walks up to Jun-Hei, who was at another table, and said, "Hey! Ah Hei your angel is here!" Like a lot of young guys in the city, Jun-Hei likes Wai-Sum. He likes her a lot.
    Jun-Hei looks at the 'siu yi' and said, "Really!? Where?"
    "Over there," The 'siu yi' points to the table that Wai-Sum is sitting.
    Jun-Hei starts to go towards her table in a half walk half run motion and he said, "Take care of this table for me." When Jun-Hei got to Wai-Sum's table, he looks at Wai-Sum and said, " What do you want today?" With a big smile.
    Siu-Chui said, "We want a dish of vegtable and Beijing Chicken. What vegtables are fresh today?"
    Without looking at Siu-Chui, Jun-Hei said, "Today.....'choi sum' so pretty fresh."
    Siu-Chui continues, "Ok then a 'choi sum' with beef."
    "I'll go make it right away." Jun-Hei walks away. In the whole conversation Wai-Sum never looked at Jun-Hei.
    After Jun-Hei left Siu-Chui looks at Wai-Sum and said, "This little 'siu yi' has something for you."
    "So.There are a lot of guys who likes me in this city. Should I like them all."
    "But this guy is pretty cute and I heard people say that he is a really nice guy."
    Wai-Sum looks out the window into the street and said, "Too bad he's poor even if I like him.......Dad wouldn't let him like me."

Ten minutes later, Jun-Hei carrry out a dish of 'choi sum' with beef and put it on Wai-Sum's table and said, "Here!"
    Suddenly therea are noises from the street. Jun-Hei, Wai-Sum and others look down on the street and saw two men fighting. One of the man is carry a sword, he is the young 'bou faai' of the city Chan Ka-Fei. The other one is holding a blade his face has berard and he is wearing rags. Jun-Hei said, " Who is Ka-Fei fighting against?"
    One of the viewers turns to Jun-Hei and said, "It looks like Chou Heung-Dong. The most wanted in this area."
    "I see."
    The two fighters area almost equal ans suddenly the two of them jump on top of the roof of the building across from 'Kwong Chun Lau'. Then Ka-Fei throw out his sword towards Heung-Dong's heart area. Luckily Heung-Dong's blade was back in time to block the attack. Then Heung Dong kicks Ka-Fei in the stomach. Ka-Fei moves back two steps. Heung-Dong saw the chance and jumps up two feet in the air and swing his blade towards Ka-Fei's head. Ka-Fei uses his sword to move the attack to the left side and use a palm to hit Heung-Dong in the chest area. Heung-Dong flew back, but Ka-Fei did not attack as both try to caught their breathe.
    At the same time, other 'bou faai' go here, there are about 10 of them all standing in the street below Ka-Fei and Heung-Dong. Heung-Dong thought, 'Fighting against this guy is already hard enough.....now add the people below. Have to think of a way to escape.' He looks over to 'Kwon Chun Lau' and thought 'Got it!' At this moment, Ka-Fei jumps towards Heung-Dong. Heung-Dong kicks up the 'a pin' (pieces in the roof) to block Ka-Fei, then he jumps across the street towards 'Kwong Chun Lau'. People in 'Kwong Chun Lau' quickly runs away from the balcany, except for Wai-Sum, who is slow to react.
    Heung-Dong lands right beside Wai-Sum. He turns around to look at Wai-Sum and put his blade on her neck, "Looks like your the unlucky one!"
    The this time Ka-Fei has also landed on 'Kwong Chun Lau', then he thought, 'No! Not Wai-Sum!'
    Heung-Dong looks at Ka-Fei and said, "You're pretty good, but not as fast as me." He flashes an evil smile.
    Ka-Fei said, "What do you want?"
    "First, drop your weapon!"
    Ka-Fei thought, 'Guess I can't disobey him or else Wong 'lou ye' would kill me if Wai-Sum gets injuried.' So he did what was told, throwing his sword into the corner.
    "Then..." Heung-Dong uses all of his might and kicks Ka-Fei in the stomach. The force was so strong that Ka-Fei flew right off the belcany and into the street.
    When Ka-Fei lands on the street, the other 10 'bou faai' wanted to charge in but Ka-Fei said, "Stop!!He got Wai-Sum!"
    Back in 'Kwong Chun Lau', Heung-Dong looks at the other people in 'Kwong Chung Lau' second floor and said, "Move to the lower floor!!" All the people did what they were told. When they got to the first floor, Heung-Dong said, "Kneed down!!" And that was also done. Heung-Dong and Wai-Sum slowly walk towards the door.
    Suddenly a guy stands up beside Heung-Dong. It's Jun-Hei! Jun-Hei looks at Heung-Dong and said, "Let her go. I'll be your hostage."
    Heung-Dong looks at Jun-Hei with curious eyes, slowly examining him, then said, "Why?"
    Jun-Hei walks in front of Heung-Dong and said, "It's for your good. Look at her, she'll just slow you down. I'll be different I'll co-operate."
    Heung-Dong smiles then kicks Jun-Hei's stomach. Jun-Hei moves back 5 steps and fall on his knees. Heung-Dong said, "How can I trust you? What if you know kung-fu? I'm not that stupid!" Heung-Dong continues to move forward.
    "Wait..." Jun-Hei said, still recovering for the kick. As he get up slowly.
    Heung-Dong stops, turns around and said, "Now what!?"
    There is a die silence that went though the room, everyone is waiting for Jun-Hei, what is he going to do? Then Jun-Hei yells, "AHH!!!" Then he lift up his right arm and slam his elbow into the corner of a table. A loud bone cracking noise went though everyone's ears. Jun-Hei broke his own arm. Jun-Hei uses his left arm to hold on to his broken right elbow and looks at Heung-Dong, "Now.....even if I know kung-fu I can't harm you. Unless you can't beat a handicap man."
    Heung-Dong said, "Why are you doing this?"
    Jun-Hei looks at Wai-Sum then took a deep breathe, "I don't want her to get hurt."
    "Come here." Jun-Hei slowly walks towards Heung-Dong. The Heung-Dong let Wai-Sum go and said, "You're so lucky!" He pushes aside and look at Jun-Hei, put his blade on his neck and said, " Let's go!!"
    When Jun-Hei and Heung-Dong got out of 'Kwong Chun Lau', Ka-Fei and the other 10 has got the entrance of 'Kwong Chun Lau' surrounded. Ka-Fei thought, 'Not Wai-Sum then even if the kid dies no one would care.' So he said, "Charge!!"
    Heung-Dong said, "If you come close I'll kill the kid!!"
    Ka-Fei and the other 10 did not response but continue to charge. When they are about two feet from Jun-Hei and Heung-Dong, a shadow of a man went in between them. The guy has a hat on, shorter than Jun-Hei and his left arm is missing. THe man uses his left sleeve to hit Ka-Hei's 11 men. The man's move was so fast that not even Jun-Hei or Heung-Dong knew what happen. The 10 men flew back about 10 feet, only getting hit with a sleeve. Ka-Fei flew back 6 steps, but the man follow him and hit him one more time. Ka-Fei flew right into the building across fo 'Kwong Chun Lau', he spit out some blood and faints
    The man said, "How dare you not caring for other people's life! You're not qualify to be a 'bou faai'!!" The man's voice is coarse and old.
    Heung-Dong said, "Thanks!"
    Without turning around to face Heung-Dong, the man said, "No need, you weren't the one I want to save." As he kicks Heung-Dong in the stomach. Heung-Dong flew back into 'Kwong Chun Lau', spit out some blood and faints.
    Then the man use his his left sleeve to wrap around Jun-Hei's waist and said, "Come with me." As they jump up to a building and jump away.

The old man took Jun-Hei to the mountainside, then he let Jun-Hei go. Jun-Hei asks, "Who are you?"
    The old man took off his hat and finally show his face. Ha has long white hair which is tie up and long white berard that reaches to his chest. His face gives off a very kind feeling. The man is at least 70 years old. The old man walks up Jun-Hei and took his right arm and said, "Let me fix this first." The old man helps Jun-Hei put his arm back into place.
    Then the old man said, "Let me tell you a story...."

"30 years ago in 'gong woo' there are three fighters that were considered as invincible. Weapon Invincible Bing Lan, leader of Ice Mountain Palace. His '36th Ice Cold Chop' is fact and fierce. An expert in all kinds of weapons. He is well respected because of his fight for righteous."
    "Second is Single Arm Invincible Lau Chin-San, which is myself. My kung-fu was learnt from my dad and in later life I create some kung-fu. I never have the heart of a 'gong woo' person. Never wanted fame or fortune, don't want to fight for righteous or conquer the world. I only want to learn kung-fu, study kung-fu and the way of life."
    "The was World Invincible, Chou Gau-Tin, he was the best fighter out of the three of us. His attitude is very unique, and unpredictable. Not righteous nor evil. He will help people that he considered friends, and these people can back a broad in between a sholin monk to a leader of an evil clan. So many people in 'gong woo' as a righteous fighter, but the three of us are considered friends."
    "10 years ago, Gau-Tin came to visit me. He told me taht he was going to died in about a year. In his whole life he had never done a thing that he regret, but there was one thing that he promised to do but regret of not doing it."
    "17 years ago an unknown man set Gau-Tin up and forced him to fight against the 7 best Lama in Tibet. After fight for a day and a night, Gau-Tin finally killed all of them, but he was badly injuried himself. He was dying, but luckily a guy found him and took him home to cure him."
    "Gau-Tin stayed at this man's house to recover for about a half of year. Gau-Tin promised that he'll pay back by teaching his son kung-fu, since the man's son's bone structure is very unique and is prefect to be a fighter. But too he never got to it."

Jun-Hei intrupted by asking, "Excuse me. Does Cho 'chin bui' has long eye brow?"
    "Yes."
    "Is he long eyebrow 'ba ba'!?"
    Chin-San said, "The man's son's name is Yik Jun-Hei!" He reach into his shirt and take out a white, big pill, "Gau-Tin, then give me this pill and said that in transfer 70% of his inner kung-fu inside this pill. He ask me to find you and give it to you." Chin-San hands the pill to Jun-Hei, "It's up to you what you want to do with it." Jun-Hei took the pill and thought for for a moment before putting it into his mouth. Once Jun-Hei swallow the pill, he feels that all the organs inside him is burning is it is full of energy.
    Chin-San said, "It's very hard for a normal person to accept this big amount of inner kung-fu at once. I'll help guide you so you open your 'yam duk yi mut'." Chin-San make Jun-Hei sits down then he sits down behind him. He put one of his hands on his head, and the other one his head to help Jun-Hei guide the inner kung-fu.
    Ten minutes later, Chin-San and Jun-Hei 'yuen gung' and they stand up. Jun-Hei looks at Chin-San and said, "Thank you, Lau 'chin bui'."
    Chin-San nods his head and said, "Now that you have inner kung-fu of a great fighter, it's still useless without the apparent of outer kung-fu. I can't teach all my outer kung-fu, but I'll teach 10 moves from 'Tiger Crane Punch Style'. Now pay attention!" Chin-San stars to show the 10 moves and they are:
    1) Hungry Crane Search For Shrimp
    2) Tiger Heads Down The Mountain
    3) Crane Caught Pearls
    4) Tiger Leap On Rabbit
    5) Two Crane Make Dent
    6) Tiger Return To Forest
    7) Tiger Washes Face
    8) Tiger Tail Kick
    9) Crane Lift To The Air
    10) Tiger Crane Celebrite Together
    After Chin-San finished showing Jun-Hei the 10 moves, Chin-San said, "Now I have to go, you don't have to enter the 'gong woo'. I just have to fulfill an old friend's dying wish. I'm not you teacher so I can't force to do anything. Anything you do after this is all up to you."
    Jun-Hei knee down and said, "Thank you."
    Chin-San walks up to him and said, "Get up." He hands Jun-Hei a piece of grass, "If you ever need my help go to the North Mountains and blow on this. I'll be able to help you." Jun-Hei took the piece of grass then Chin-San walks to the edge of the cliff and said, "Jun-Hei...bye." He jumps off the cliff. Jun-Hei runs up to the cliff and saw Chin-San down in the cliff stepping on the blowing leaves to get to the other side of the cliff.

By the time Jun-Hei got back to the city, it is already dark, the wind starts to pick up, a rain storm seems to be coming. Jun-Hei did not went home right away. He went to Wai-Sum's house. He wants to know what happened after he left and most importantly if Wai-Sum was ok.
    When Jun-Hei got to the main door of Wai-Sum's house rain finally starts to fall. Jun-Hei walks up to the door and knock. A man opens the door and asks, "What is it?"
    "My name if Yik Jun-Hei, I want to see your miss."
    "At this day of the time?"
    "Tell her, I'm the 'siu yi' in 'Kwong Chun Lau', then she'll know who I am."
    "Wait here!" The man closes the door and went to ask.
    Five minutes later the man opens the door again and said, "Please follow me." The man took Jun-Hei to the backyard of the house.
    In the backyard there ware two fields of flower and a walk path in the middle. At the end of the path there is a 'ting' and behind it there is two big trees. Wai-Sum is sitting in the 'ting' and Siu-Chui is standing behind her. The man said, "Miss..."
    Siu-Chui said, "It's ok." She looks at Jun-Hei, "Yik 'gung zi' please site down." As her hands leads to the empty sit across from Wai-Sum. Jun-Hei walks up to the 'ting' and sat in the chair.
    Wai-Sum said, "Yik 'gung zi' why are you here so later?"
    "I want to know what happed in 'Kwong Chun Lau' after I left."
    "Heung-Dong was captured by the 10 'bou faai' and Ka-Fei was injuried pretty badly too."
    "I see......how about you? Are you ok?"
    "I'm fine......perhaps I should ask you that question."
    "I'm ok......the man fixed my arm and....."
    Jun-Hei was cut short by a man's deep voice, "And what!? You skum!!"
    Jun-Hei and Wai-Sum look at the direction of the voice and saw the man that opened the door with another older man. He's Wai-Sum's dad, Wong Choi-Tin.
    Jun-Hei stands up and said, "Good evening, Wong 'sai bat'."
    Choi-Tin said, "What do you want!? I know you saved my daughter today, so if you want money you can come and ask me!!"
    "No! I don't want money."
    "Ha! Then you want to get closes to my daughter!?"
    Jun-Hei did not answer the question. Choi-Tin had said what he really want but he just don't know how to say it out.
    "Answer me!!" Choi-Tin said, "What on earth do you think you can have my daughter, you begger! Let me tell you something. You are not even qualifty to marry our maid! Wai-Sum get back inside! Ah *** if he comes here again beat him to death!"
    "Yes master."
    Wai-Sum can't disobey her dad, so she stands up and starts to walk away. Just before she left the 'ting' Jun-Hei said, "Wai-Sum, I want to hear it from you. Can you accept me?"
    Wai-Sum stops, without turning around to look at Jun-Hei. She thought for a while then said, "You very good, really good. I kow you love me a lot. The minute you were willing to break your arm for me, I know not toehr man on earth would do the same for me. But too bad. I can only blame the sky, we are born into two different world. I was born silk, and you were born under rags. Everything I wear and eat are top class. Ask yourself can you give me those stuff. Love is important but I can't just in love. Love can't feed me. Jun-Hei be more realistic." Then Wai-Sum starts to walk again.
    Suddenly a lightning his one of the trees behind Jun-Hei. Even though the lightning missed Jun-Hei be a few feet, but his heart is hurt 10 times more than the tree that is burnt. Then Jun-Hei yells, "AHHH!!!!" The noise causeght everyone's ear, they all turn around to look at Jun-Hei.
    Everyone saw it. Jun-Hei's tears starts to drop. His tears slowly move down his face to his chin and finally it left his face. Jun-Hei lift up his hand and sue his inner kung-fu to force the tear to stay in the chest area. The rain starts to fall heavier. The tear of Jun-Hei seems to have become the gravity of rain as it sucks all the rain drops within two feet of Jun-Hei. Then Jun-Hei's tears starts to spin causing the rain drops surrounding it to spin also. Soon it form a ball shape, then an oval. The spinning starts to go fasting and the oval starts to become longer and longer.
    Five minute later the spinning stops and in front of Jun-Hei's chest.....is a sword. The sword is about five feet long wiht a long handle and on the tip of handle there is something that looks like a crystal in a shape of a tear....Jun-Hei's tear.
    Jung-Hei lift the sword up pointing it to the sky, "This sword.....made from my tears and the sky's tears is call Love Sword. This sword represent all my love. Represent my love to Wong Wai-Sum." Then the sky strike down another lightning as if the sky has accepted what Jun-Hei said. The rain suddenly stops, Jun-Hei turns around and slowly making his way out the house, wiht Love Sword in his hand.

The next day, two miles outside of the city there is a grassland. In the middle of the grassland there is a tree. Jun-Hei is sitting on one of the larger branch. Along with him is a big bottle of liquer. And Love Sword is stab on the ground in front of the tree.
    Jun-Hei took a sip of the liquer, and starts to think about Wai-Sum. He starts to think about the first he saw her.

"It was 12 years ago, Jun-Hei's dad just died and he became an orphan. One day he was being bullied by other kids. He was laying on the ground in pain, bleeding. Then a person walked up to him and handed him a handerchief, it was Wai-Sum. Jun-Hei slowly get back on his knees. He looks at Wai-Sum. Wai-Sum showed Jun-Hei a big smile, the warmest smile that he had ever saw. Jun-Hei took Wai-Sum's handerchief. Suddenly a person call for Wai-Sum. Wai-Sum flashed another smile before she turned and skipped away. It was then Jun-Hei already has the feelings for her."

Suddenly, noises across the grassfield disacted Jun-Hei's thought. He look across the field and saw two young swordman are surrounded by 10 men, all arm with weapons.
    Jun-Hei jumps down from the tree, put the liquer on the ground. He pull Love Sword out of the ground. Not knowning if it is because he wanted to take his anger out of the people or if he just don't want the people to fight in front of him, Jun-Hei jumps five feet into the air swing Love-Sword down towards the ground with all his inner kung-fu. Jun-Hei's inner kung-fu creates 'sword wave' that strikes the ground, that causes the ground to have a line three feet deep. The 'sword wave' line went right up to the 12 men that are fighting, causing them to stop to look at Jun-Hei.
    One of the men from the 10 men walks out and said, "Who are you?"
    "I'm just a pass by , but I can't bare to see 10 big men bully around two person." Taking a deeper look, the 10 men are all big and strong while the two swordmen are small in figure and are in their early 20's, just like Jun-Hei.
    One of the swordmen said, "This 'hing dai', this thing has nothing to do wiht you. We don't want you to get involve. We know that you're kind-hearted, but this might be too big for you to handle.
    Jun-Hei put a little smile on his face, it's the first smile he showed since Love Sword is made. He said, "Since I got my head wet. It doesn't matter." He looks at the 10 men, "If you 10 want to continue to fight, then fight all three of us!"
    "You ask for it." As four of them jump towards Jun-Hei, and the other 6 surrounds the two swordmen. Jun-Hei lift up his sword to try to stab the leading of the four, but the guy use his swift moving kung-fu to move to the left side and claws Jun-Hei in the arm and shoulder. Jun-Hei gathers his inner kung-fu and force the guy back. At the sametime, another man punches Jun-Hei in the stomach. Jun-Hei use 'Tiger Heads Down The Mountain' and hit him. The other two are charging in with a kick and a chop. Jun-Hei gather his inner kung-fu into Love Sword and starts to swing to wildly, to force the two back.
    The first one that attacked Jun-Hei thought, 'This kid has no fighting experience or great outer kung-fu, but his iner kung-fu....one of his hits equals to about 10 of my blow. Even if we combine all our inner kung-fu it might now even beat him. The other two are hard to tackle as well. Our chance of winning is less than 50%.' He turns around to face his men and said, "Stop!" All the people stop fighting, "We'll let you guys go this time." He looks at the two swordmen, "You two wouldn't be this lucky next time. Let's go!" As the 10 of them walk away.
    One of the two swordman wants to go up and chase them, but the other one stops him and said, "Ah Yi, we have more important things to do." The two of them looks at Jun-Hei, "Thanks or else...."
    "No need to thanks."
    "What is your name?"
    "Yik Jun-Hei."
    "My name is Cheng Chung-Hau, this is my younger brother Cheng Chung-Yi. We are both students of San Gim Mun(Mighty Sword Clan) leader, Cheung Chiu-Tin. Where did you learn your kung-fu?"
    "Single Arm Invincible, Lau 'chin bui' give me a pill with Cho Gau-Tin 'chin bui's' inner kung-fu."
    "So you can be consider as Cho 'chin bui's' student."
    "I guess....Why were those guys after you?"
    "Those are the people of San Lung Bong(Mighty Dragon Group) a 'bong' that is invading China from Ancient Russia. They are consider as the biggest clan right now, but they are also a biggest threat in 'gong woo' right now. Recently Bing Lan, Bing 'chin bui' created a very powerful weapon Cold Flame Blade to go along with his '36th Ice Cold Chop'. San Gim Mun heard that San Lung Bong was afriad that Bing 'chin bui' would use it again them, so they want to steal it. So San Gim Mun is going to inform Bing 'chin bui' about this. Since we expected San Lung Bong's men to attack us to we're going up to Ice Mountain Palace in different route."
    "I see." Jun-Hei looks at the city in the distance, "Can I come with you guys?"
    Chung-Hau and Chung-Yi look at each other than Chung-Yi said, "Sure since you're Cho 'chin bui's' student. I think Bing 'chin bui' would love to meet you."
    So Jun-Hei is heading towards Ice Mountain Palace, this also is the biggest decision of his life, stepping into 'gong woo'. Not knowing if he really wanted to this parth or if he just don't want to stay in the city.....and see Wai-Sum. Whatever is the really reason, one thing is sure, 'gong woo' path is a path with no return.

I think this should be moved to fan-fiction.

Nice story longfumoon So the title is "Story of Love Sword" yes?
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Cool Chaper Two

Chaper Two: Battle of Ice Mountain Palace
    Jun-Hei, Chung-Hau, and Chung-Yi walk for about a week before they finally reach the foothill of 'Bing Yuen' Mountain, where Ice Mountain Palace is located. Two person, who is arm with a blade are standing in the side of the road and one of them ask, "What are you three doing?"
    Chung-Hau said, "We are from San Gim Mun, I'm Cheng Chung-Hau, this is Cheng Chung-Yi, and this is our friend Yik Jun-Hei. Is our mentor Cheung Chiu-Tin here?"
    "Cheung 'chin bui' and some of his students got here three ago."
    "That's good. Can you lead us the way?"
    "Sure, this way." The one of the two from Ice Mountain Palace leads, Jun-Hei, Chung-Hau and Chung-Yi.
    On the peak of 'Bing Yuen' Mountain there are three building. The one on the left is built in ice and the other two are normal building the one on the right is very big. Jun-Hei walks up to the man from Ice Mountain Palace and ask, "Why is thay building made up of ice?"
    "This building is made for making weapon. Our master has a special formula of making weapons extra solid, but it needs to made in the coldest temperature."
    "I see."
    Jun-Hei and the others heads into the building in the middle. Inside the building there is a big word 'bing'(weapon) on the far wall. Under the word there is a stack with weapons on it, and a chair in front of the stack. There is a dark blue rug from the chair all the way to the doorway on the other side of the wall. Two rolls of chairs is placed on the side of the rug. There are two old men sitting in the room. One of them is sitting on the chair in front of stack, with two young men standing behind him. The other one is sitting in left roll of chairs closest to the chair of the other old man. The man from Ice Mountain Palace said, "Mentor these men are looking for Cheung 'chin bui'."
    Chung-Hau and Chung-Yi walk up to the man sitting on the side and said, "Mentor!!"
    The man is Cheung Chiu-Tin, he is in this mid-40's, tall and built for a man in his age. He has very sharp eyes, 'but lou zi wai' (express power without showing anger). He's just starting to berard under his nose. Chiu-Tin has made San Gim Mun one of the fastest growing clan in 'gon woo'. He is always one of the most respect person in this generation due to his excellent sword moves and his fight for righteous again San Lung Bong.
    Chiu-Tin smiles then said, "What took you two so long?"
    Chung-Hau said, "We were attacked by some San Lung Bong people along the way."
    "Are you two ok."
    "We weren't injured."
    Chiu-Tin looks at Jun-Hei, points at him and said, "Who is he?"
    Chung-Yi said, "His name is Yik Jun-Hei. He helped us when we were surrounded by San Lung Bong people."
    Jun-Hei walks right in front of Chiu-Tin, " Hello Cheung 'chin bui', Hau 'hing' and Yi 'hing' had told me many stories about you."
    Chiu-Tin slowly studies the clothes Jun-Hei is wearing than his face. Finally he stops at the sword Jun-Hei is carrying on this back, Love Sword. Then Chiu-Tin said, "Which clan are you from?"
    "I'm not from any clan. I was just a 'siu yi' in a small town, but about half a month ago Single Arm Invincible Lau 'chin bui' give me a pill with Cho 'chin bui's' inner kung-fu in it."
    One of the young man standing behind the other old man said, "Ha! What a funny joke!"
    The old man sitting in front of the young man said, "Ah Yu 'yau dak mou lai' (don't be impolite)!" Then he stands up and walks up to Jun-Hei. He tabs Jun-Hei's shoulder, smiles and said, "I trust you! I heard Lau 'hing' talk about that pill and that it was Cho 'hing's' last wish."
    Jun-Hei looks in the old man and said, "You're....."
    "Weapon Invincible Bing Lan!" Bing Lan is very tall and very built. He has long white berard and hair. He's in his 70's but still very strong. He eyes express a righteous yet kind feeling, but this whole shows that he a little tire. The young man who was just speaking is Bing Lan's only son Bing Yu. He is in this mid-20's has long hair. He's height is average, but small in built. Bing Lan knows that his was not born to be a good fighter. And it did not help that he is very cocky and lazy. The other young man who have not speak yet is Bing Lan's prized student Ho Lok-Fung. He is in his late teens. He is alittle bigger than Jun-Hei, exetremly hard-working and obedinent to Bing Lan. Even though he only followed Bing Lan for five years, but his kung-fu has already surpass Bing Yu. Bing Lan believe that one day Lok-Fung will surpass even himself.
    Bing Yu smiles, walks up to Jun-Hei and said, "You're Cho 'chin bui's' student, then your kung-fu must be really good! Let's have a little fight."
    Bing Lan yells, "Ah Yu!!"
    Chiu-Tin said, "Bing leader, let them have a fight. I curious to see how much inner kung-fu Jun-Hei has of Cho 'chin bui'."
    Bing Lan said, "Ok, but 'dim dou jik zi'(don't hurt each other)."
    Bing Lan walks back to his chair while Jun-Hei walks back to the center of the rug and Bing Yu walks down to meet him. Even since Jun-Hei entered this room, somehow Bing Yu did not look right to him. maybe it is first impression, that is why he accept this little fight.
    Bing Yu said, "I see you have a sword. I'll uses a sword too." As he pulls out this sword.
    Jun-Hei put his left hand up and said, "Sorry, but I won't use my sword. This sword will only show in a real fight!"
    Then Chung-Yi said, "Jun-Hei use my sword!!" As he throw his sword towards Jun-Hei. Jun-Hei caught the sword then he smiles at Chung-Yi.
    At this moment Bing Yu jumps up at Jun-Hei. He tries to stab Jun-Hei in the heart area, but Jun-Hei move to the left side to move away from the attack. Jun-Hei swings his sword towards Bing Yu, but Bing Yu is too fast, he just move back then throw this sword towards Jun-Hei's head. Jun-Hei's waist move back to move away from the attack.
    Bing Lan thought, 'Jun Hei's outer kung-fu is very bad......'
    Then Jun-Hei is kick by Bing Yu, he move back two steps. Jun-Hei thought, 'My sword moves is too slow to even hit him. The only way to win is to.....' He looks at Chung-Yi, throw the sword back to him and said, "I don't need this." Then Bing Yu's sword is on the way towards Jun-Hei again. Jun-Hei move to his right and grab on to Bing Yu's right wrist, the hand he holds this sword. Then Jun-Hei tries use 'Hungry Crane Search For Shrimp' to hit Bing Yu's shoulder, but before he can do that Bing Yu's left punch also hit Jun-Hei's stomach.
    With his natural instant Jun-Hei gather his inner kung-fu. The force of the inner kung-fu is so powerful that it forces Bing Yu back 10 feet, but Jun-Hei also move back 3 feet. Bing Yu tries to to forward to attack again. but Bing Lan jump into between the two of them, and said, "Enough! Let's call this a draw, Ah Yu's outer kung-fu go the upper hand, but Jun-Hei's inner kung-fu is the clear winner."
    Bing Yu walks back behind the chair, while Chiu-Tin and his two students walk up to Jun-Hei. Chiu-Tin said, "Now with an unexpected helper in Jun-Hei, our fight with San Lung Bong will be a lot easier."
    Then Bing Lan said, "Ah Fung, get our three new visitor a room."
    "Yes."

After Jun-Hei got his room in the right side building, he felt bore so he went out and walk in the backyard. Jun-Hei, unwillingly, starts to think about Wai-Sum. What is she doing right now? He close his eyes and said to himself, "It's none of my business! She doesn't love me!" He opens his eyes as some noise in the other side of the backyard distract him.
    Jun-Hei walks to where the noise is coming from. He found a white rabbit eating on some leaves. Jun-Hei kneed down to pick up the rabbit and starts to pet it. Then he hears a girl voice saying, "Where did you do?" Jun-Hei walks towards the girl and said, "Hi."
    The girl looks at Jun-Hei and said, "Hi." The girls has big eyes, tall nose, small mouth, sharp chin. She is small in figure. She is in her late teens. The girl said, "Who are you? I haven't seen you before."
    "I came here with the people of San Gim Mun. My name is Yik Jun-Hei."
    "Hello Yik 'siu hap', I'm Bing Lan's daughter Bing Sue."
    "Nice to meet you, Bing 'gu leung'." They smile at each other, then Jun-Hei lift up the rabbit and ask, "Is this rabbit what you were looking for."
    "Yes.......her name is Siu Sue."
    Suddenly, Bing Lan who is behind Jun-Hei said, "What are you two doing?"
    Jun-Hei turns around to look at Bing Lan, and said, "Bing 'chin bui', I was just walking around and accidently bump into your daughter."
    "Daddy!" Bing Sue runs to her dad and give him a hug and kiss, "Yik 'siu hap' helped my found Siu Sue."
    Bing Lan said, "Then I keep Jun-Hei here, cause this is first time that you found something that you lost."
    "Daddy, you're teasing me." The three of laugh.
    Jun-Hei walks up Bing Lan and Bing Sue, hands the rabbit to Bing Sue, "Here you go."
    Bing Sue took the rabbit and said, "Thanks." They smile at each other again.
    Bing Lan turns to Bing Sue and said, "Now go back to you room, I have something to talk to Jun-Hei."
    "Ok." Bing Sue along with Siu Sue walks off.
    Bing Lan looks at Jun-Hei and said, "Follow me." Bing Lan took Jun-Hei into his room, the two of them sit down in the round in this room and he continue, "Jun-Hei, you are the student Gau-Tin, so I would help you to get most out of you."
    "Thanks!"
    Bing Lan said, "You have some of Gau-Tin's inner kung-fu. So inner kung-fu wise only about 10 people in 'gon woo' right now that are higher than you. What kind of outer kung-fu do you know?"
    "Lau 'chin bui' taught me 10 moves of 'Tiger Crane Punch Style'."
    "Ha! Ha! Ha! You're really something. You know that you're the first one that Chin-San states qualify to have him teach kung-fu. Since the other two invincible taught you something. Now is my turn." He got up and walk over to the bookshelf and said, "10 moves of 'Tiger Crane Punch Style' is nothing special. They are basic stand kung-fu." He grab a book, walks back to the table, "Take this, this will help you."
    Jun-Hei took the book and read the title on the cover, " 'Rain, Snow, Lightning, Thunder Sword Style'!?"
    "I saw that you have a sword, so I give you this outer kung-fu."
    "Thanks Bing 'chin bui', but......"
    "No buts, you're the student of Cho Gau-Tin, that's more than enough to make me give up this. Come, I'll show you Cold Flame Blade."
    Bing Lan and Jun-Hei walk over to the ice building in the left. Bing Lan said, "Cold Flame Blade is made of a very rare and special material call Crystal Ice taht was burnt in the hottest flame for five years." Bing picks up the blade and hands it to Jun-Hei.
    Then a man walks in and said, "Leader, our man spotted some San Lung Bong men are already at the foothill and they are starting to get up to the mountain."
    "Ok, get the men gather." He turns to Jun-Hei, "Jun-Hei stay here and take a look at the sword style manual. You have about 2-3 hours before San Lung Bong get here."
    "Ok!"
    Bing Lan took Cold Flame Blade and walk away, before he walk out of the building, he stop and said, "Hope you can use these short time to understand the early stage of 'Rain, Snow, Lightning, Thunder Sword Style'."
    'Rain, Snow, Lightning, Thunder Sword Style' has 8 moves:
    1) Rain Flow Like River
    2) Cold Rain Leave Mark
    3) On Cold Snowy Ground
    4) Snow Turn 'kin quan'
    5) Lightning Though Thousand Mile
    6) Lightning Shadow Across Land
    7) Wind, Thunder Big Land
    8) Five Thunder Strike Top

Bing Lan, along with Chiu-Tin, Chung-Hau, Chung-Yi, Lok-Fung and Bing Yu went to the open field in front of Ice Mountain Palace to wait for the people of San Lung Bong. In about an hour they finally saw shadows of men going towards them. Bing Lin smiles and said, "So what bring San Lung Bong's Left Messager Yam Tin to my Ice Mountain Palace?"
    The leading man for San Lung Bong there is Yam Tin, he is in his 40's, beaten looking, Along with him is his 'si dai' Ng Kwok-Man, and Yam Tin's two student Lo Chong-Bun and Lai Ding-Fung, and 30 other man.
    Yam Tin said, "Sorry, Bing leader, I have orders to take Cold Flame Blade away."
    Bing Lan stabs Cold Flame Blade in front of him and said, "The blade is here, but we'll have to see your abilities."
    The San Lung Bong people quickly jump forward to attack. Bing Lan grab another blade and strike it at Yam Tin. Yam Tin uses his long stick to block the attack, but he flew back 5 step. Bing Lan thought, 'Have to fight quickly, my skills is higher but so is my age.'
    Yam Tin thought, 'No wonder he's one of the three invincible, I might not stand 50 moves.'
    Kwok-Man throw out his long stick at Chiu-Tin, but Chiu-Tin jumps up to move away from the attack. Then Chiu-Tin pull out his sword and strike it at Kwok-Man. Kwok-Man pull his long stick back at block the attack and saw a chance and kicks Chiu-Tin in the 'dan tin' area. At the same time Chiu-Tin's palm hits Kwok-Man's face. Both of them flew back a few steps. Chiu-Tin slowly examines Kwok-Man and thought, 'Good opponent!'
    Kwok-Man puts his left hand in his face, where Chiu-Tin had hit him and thought, 'It's been a long time since I fought with such worthy fighter.'
    In the other areas of the battle field, Bing Yu starts to fight with Chong-Bun as Chung-Hau fights with Ding-Fung. Lok-Fung and Chung-Yi join force to fight off the 30 other men.
    Back in the battle between Bing Lan and Yam Tin, Bing Lan uses 'Sky Thunder Mad Strike' to attack Yam Tin. Yam Tin move to the right, but Bing Lan's 'blade air' still caught Yam Tin in the left leg and it starts to bleed. At the same moment Yam Tin's long stick hits Bing Lan in the left shoulder. Then Bing Lan Lifts up his long blade to strike down at Yam Tin again. Yam Tin put his long stick in front of him to block the attack. But inches before Bing Lan blade hits the stick, Bing Lan change his attack to 'yau ging'(soft power). He pulls Yam Tin's long stick out of his left hand to make Yam Tin's chest area open for attacks. Bing Lan use a palm to strike Yam Tin in the chest around Yam Tin flew back and spit out some blood. He has got internal injury.
    Before Yam Tin can catch his breathe, Bing Lan strike again. He jumps up and uses his blade to strike. Yam Tin didn't have enough in him at the moment to react. Inches Bing Lan blade hits Yam Tin in the head, a stone thrown at the high speed hits Bing Lan's blade to make it just miss Yam Tin. Yam Tin quickly move back.
    Bing Lan thought, 'Who throw the stone? His inner kung-fu is as high as Yam Tin. San Lung Bong has a back up crew?' Then he look up and said, "Who is the one that's hiding his head. Show your face!!"
    A voice said, "Ha! Today I finally see your amazing kung-fu, Bing leader."
    Three men walk out trom the threes on the side of the field in the left side. Yam Tin said, "Right Messager!?"
    The man who saved Yam Tin is San Lung Bong's Right Messager Ching Tin. He is in this late 30's, tall but small built. He is consider as the brain of the two messager, but his kung-fu is not that far off from Yam Tin. Along with Ching Tin is his two help Chan Tin-Gou and Lee Yat-Lung.
    Yam Tin, finally caught his breathe and said, "What are doing you here."
    Ching Tin smiles, "To save your life!! Left messager you are too confident. You think you cna beat Bing leader just by yourself, with your power. Let Tin-Gou help you." Tin-Gou walks up and stands beside Yam Tin while Yat-Lung jump away to join Kwok-Man against Chiu-Tin.
    Bing Lan slowly walks back in front of Cold Flame Blade, looks at Yam Tin, Ching Tin, and Tin-Gou and said, "Are you three all going to attack!?"
    Ching Tin laughes and said, "You really think you're invincible. These two will be enough for you. I have other things to do."
    Bing Lan thought, 'This Right Messager is very tricky, I'll defend Cold Flame Blade for now, and see what is he up to.' Then Yam Tin and Tin-Gou jump forward to attack Bing Lan. Bing Lan blocks the attack.
    Ching Tin thought, 'Cold Flame Blade is right here, but the old fool is defending it. It will be very hard to take it from his hands.' He looks at Ice Moutain Palace, 'Bing Lan has a daughter, if I can get a hand on her Bing Lan will exchange the blade for her daughter's life. Just as long as Yam Tin and Tin-Gou can keep him busy until I get her no one else can stop me. Ha! Ha! Ha!' He starts to walk towards Ice Mountain Palace.
    When Bing Lan saw Ching Tin wants to get to Ice Mountain Palace, he try to jump up and start him, but at the same time Yam Tin attacks him, and Tin-Gou runs in between Bing Lan and Ching Tin. Bing Lan thought, 'What he doing going to my palace? Ah Sue!! But I have to fight these two first.......Jun-Hei is up there. He should be able to hold him for a while. I'll just have to fight fast here.'
    When Ching Tin got to the middle building of Ice Moutain Palace, ten men from the palace surround him. But Ching Tin only took about five minute to kill nine of them. Then he grabs on to the man that is left and said, "Tell me! Where is Bing Lan's Daughter?"
    "She's in the living quarter in the right......Don't kill me......"
    "Thanks." Ching Tin hits him in the head and he died. He turns around and heads for the big building in the right.
    Ching Tin finally finds Bing Sue in the garden. Ching Tin smiles and said, "My Cold Flame Blade!!" He jumps towards her and tries to grab her.
    Bing Sue turns around and saw Ching Tin, and she starts to yell and run away. When Ching Tin's hand is only a few inches away from Bing Sue. A sword block Ching Tin's way. It's Love Sword. Ching Tin flew back a few feet. He looks up and saw Jun-Hei and said, "Who are you?" Jun-Hei was in the building in left practising his newly receive kung-fu. When he heard fighting in the building the middle, he quickly went to the right building making sure Bing Sue was ok. He has looked at the first four move of 'Rain, Snow, Lightning, Thunder Sword Style', but only master the first two.
    Jun-Hei didn't answer him, he turns to Bing Sue and asks, "Bing 'gu leung' are you ok?"
    "Ok, lucky you came in time. Thanks."
    Jun-Hei looks at Ching Tin and said, "I'm the person that will be in between you and Bing 'gu leung' forever."
    "And the only left of you tomorrow is your grave!" Ching Tin jumps up, and the same time Jun-Hei also runs forward to face Ching Tin.
    Jun-Hei uses 'Rain Flow Like Rive' to attack Ching Tin's head area. Ching Tin uses very slick 'movement' kung-fu to move back to avoid Jun-Hei's attack. When Jun-Hei's move starts to get old, Ching Tin pull out his fan from his back and attack Jun-Hei's heart area with it, Jun-Hei could not pull Love Sword back in time, so he use his empty right hand to block the attack. After blocking the attack, both of them flew back two steps. Ching Tin just wanted to use this move to see how much 'stuff' Jun-Hei has.
    Ching Tin thought, His sword movement is slow, he just learn it. But his inner kung-fu is unusually strong.......and his sword, it's in the level as Cold Flame Blade.' Then he jump towards Jun-Hei. Jun-Hei saw him coming, so he strike out Love Sword and use 'Cold Rain Leave Mark' to attack the on coming Ching Tin. All the attacks by Jun-Hei just misses Ching Tin by a couple inch. Then Ching Tin lands right behind Jun-Hei. Ching Tin use all of power and hit Jun-Hei's back. Jun-Hei flew for 5 feet before landing on his knees and split out some blood.
    Bing Sue said, "Yik 'da gor'."
    Ching Tin, who is now right in front of Bing Sue, turns around to look at Bing Sue. Ching Tin lift up his hands to try to caught Bing Sue again. Just as Ching Tin can touch the clothes of Bing Sue, Jun-Hei throws Love Sword in between to stop Ching Tin. Almost at the same time, Jun-Hei uses 'Tiger Crane Celebrite Together' and hit Ching Tin in the back of the head. Ching Tin drops to his knees and thought, 'Miscalculated his fight spirit.'.
    Jun-Hei jump in between Ching Tin and Bing Sue. Jun-Hei get Love Sword back and looks at Bing Sue, "Bing 'gu leung', are you ok?"
    Before Bing Sue can answer Ching Tin has got up and hit Jun-Hei in the heart wiht his fan three times. Jun-Hei flew back ten feet, holding on to Bing Sue's hands while flying back, before he stab Love Sword into the ground. Jun-Hei split out some more blood.
    Ching Tin smiles and attack again. Jun-Hei pulls out Love Sword and use the sand and dirt to hit Ching Tin's face to distract him from this attack. Then Jun-Hei turns to Bing Sue, "Let's go." As he turn around and start to flee with Bing Sue.
    By the time Ching Tin caught up to Jun-Hei and Bing Sue, they are on the edge of the cliff. Ching Tin said, "You two have no where to go. Be smart and come with me!"
    Jun-Hei looks at Bing Sue, "Bing 'gu leung' are you afriad of dying? If you are in his hands, then your dad would have give up Cold Flame Blade." He looks at Ching Tin, "And he'll kill a lot of innocent with it."
    Bing Sue looks at Jun-Hei and said, "I know what you mean." She looks at Ching Tin and said, "You can use me threat daddy." As she and Jun-Hei jump off the cliff.
    Ching Tin didn't expect that, he tries to run up and caught them but he is too late. Then he said, "Almost work perfectly....Damn kid!"

Back in the battlefield outside of Ice Mountain Palace, Bing Lan is using his amazing blade work to gain an upper edge on both Yam Tin and Tin-Gou. Chiu-Tin is starting to lose to Kwok-Man and Yat-Lung, but it would take at least another 100 moves before Chiu-Tin is totally defeat. Chong-Bun is totally in control for his fight with Bing Yu. Chung-Hau is slowly taking Ding-Fung apart. And Lok-Fung and Chung-Yi are totally in the upper hand in their fight, but to totally defeat all 30 of them still need to take some time.
    Bing Lan, Yam Tin, and Tin-Gou stop to caught their breathe. Bing Lan thought, 'If I use the 30th chop their kung-fu and injury now shoudn't be able to take it.......'
    Bing Lan starts to gather his inner kung-fu and the current in between the three of them starts to pick up. The current is getting stronger and stronger and it's start to spin around Bing Lan. This is the prelude of Bing Lan's '36th Ice Cold Chop - Cold Wind Turn South'. Bing Lan lifts his blade over his head. The current spin around Bing Lan and a strong blow upward just above Bing Lan's blade. Tin-Gou's inner kung-fu is weaker, so he finally could not stand the current and got blown upward into the current. At the same time Bing Lan jumps upward and get ready to chop Tin-Gou. Then Ching Tin got back in time to help Tin-Gou to block the attack. After Ching Tin blocks Bing Lan's attack he pulls Tin-Gou back on to the ground.
    Bing Lan starts to caught his breathe and thought, 'Ching Tin got in to 'Cold Wind Turn South'.....His kung-fu should be above Yam Tin.....Ah Sue and Jun-Hei......can't think of them now. If I don't finish this three I'll never know what happened to them.
    Then the three of them jump towards Bing Lan. Bing Lan use Cold Flame Blade to block Yam Tin's long stick and use a punch to block Tin-Gou's attack, but Ching Tin's fan hits BIing Lan in the stomach area. Bing Lan force both Yam Tin and Tin-Gou back then use a palm to hit Ching Tin. Both of them flew back and split out some blood.
    Bing Lan thought, 'All three of them are good fighters. This is the best fight since the one with Tin Mor Lou Jou.' He look up and said, "It's time to decide the winner." As he sits down and close his eyes.
    Ching Tin said, "Be careful!!" As Ching Tin, Yam Tin, and Tin-Gou gather their inner Kung-fu, but Bing Lan is motionless on the ground. After about two minute, Tin-Gou, the most impatient one, finally jump up and attack. Ching Tin and Yam Tin also follow attacking Bing Lan in three different direction. Bing Lan opens his eyes and throw Cold Flame Blade towards Tin-Gou. Tin-Gou block the blade, but it was enough to make Tin-Gou 'ging muk' injury, so he needs to sit down and recover himself. At the same time Bing Lan jumps in front Ching Tin and Yam Tin and throw out 20 attack each. Both Ching Tin and Yam Tin block about half of the attacks but 10 full power blow from Bing Lan is enough to make both them have serious internal injury. They both sit down to recover themself. This is '36th Ice Cold Chop - Before The Storm'.
    Bing Lan have to catch his breathe and he thought, 'I'm too old for this move......This should be the last I'll use this move' He put his hand over his hear, 'It can't take it anymore....'
    Then across the battle field, Chong-Bun defeats Bing Yu and grab his neck. Bing Lan saw this so he put Cold Flame Blade on Yam Tin's neck. Bing Lan said, "Let Ah Yu go or I'll Kill Yam Tin."
    Chong-Bun said, "Let my mentor go!!" All the other people stops fighting and move back to respective group.
    Bing Lan said, "I'll let go of your mentor, but you have let Ah Yu at the same time. I promise I'll let all of you go down Ice Mountain Palace alive. You have my word!"
    Then Ching Tin coughes and said, "Do it........Weapon Invincible's words are the word of gold."
    "Ok." Bing Lan and Chong-Bun release their hostages at the same time, and all the San Lung Bong people left Ice Mountain Palace.

Bing Lan and the others went back into building in the middle, Bing Lan, Chiu-Tin and Bing Yu have internal injury. A man said, "Mentor, I'd search the palace but can't find miss and Yik 'siu hap'."
    Chiu-Tin said, "Would Ching Tin capture them?"
    Bing Lan said, "I don't think so. If he did capture Ah Sue then he would have use her to exchange for Cold Flame Blade." Then he looks at the man and said, "Get some men to search the area." He took a sip of his tea, "I think they just escape." He looks at Chiu-Tin, "How are your wounds?"
    "It's ok, but the two of them are pretty good."
    "You and your students can stay here until you are totally recover. You wouldn't know San Lung Bong people might ambush you at the foothill."
    "Ok."

congrats. u can really write. i was reading halfway and lost. sorry.
    is it possible that u give a short symmary of the story + main characters/roles?