Cast:
    Julian Cheung,
    Wong He,
    Gigi Lai,
    Tavia Yeung,
    Yuen Wah,
    Halina Tam
    **"Brothers of Liangshan - joined in life and death
    Meeting again in the next reincarnation, they continue the will of the gods."

It's going to be aired after the last breakthrough (from what i read)!!!

AHH I' CAN'T WAIT I LOVE WONG HEI!

i apologize if there's already a thread for this, coudn't find it.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:10 PM.

Ah, finally we have something in common, eh?

I so wanted to start this thread, but you beat me to it.

It's been too long since Ah Hei was last on TVB. It's about time.

Lalala...

wong hei?! wong hei!? OMG i can't wait!!!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

at last! i've been waiting for this series for ages! so what's its chinese title?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hmm maybe wong hei will wear those black outfits that he did in net deception again?
    WU ZUN ! <3

im soo excited with this series! hopefully this is good i have a feeling wong hei would be the bad guy
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Cherrie,

The Chinese title is the same. "Water Margins Infernal Affairs". You know what I'm talking about.

It's "crazy comedy", according to Gigi Lai. Here's an article I translated from the Sun:

http://the-sun.com.hk/cgi-bin/hotnew...3316_0003.html

Gigi Lai's popularity has skyrocketed since winning the favorite female lead award on TVB's anniversary show. In hopes for good ratings, TVB has decided to give "Shades of Truth" a chance!

In the past, when producers left TVB, their work would be buried without a doubt. "Shades of Truth", in which Gigi has a starring role, was produced by Hiu Hin Fai. Since he already left TVB, it was almost certain that "Shades" would never get to be aired. Seeing that Gigi is riding high on her recent win, TVB made an exception and decided to start airing "Shades of Truth" on December 27, after "The Last Breakthrough" finishes.

Producer Hiu has not received words from TVB on whether they need him to help promote "Shades", but he believes TVB will not bury a good production just because the producer has left, especially if that production costs almost 10 million dollars. Hiu, however, is not too optimistic about "Shades" being well received. He says it will be aired during Christmas and New Year holidays, and as history shows, ratings tend to be less than stellar during the holiday season.

Upon knowing "Shades" will be aired next, Gigi says, "File this one under the "crazy comedy" category. It's hilarious. My role is definitely 180 from Yuk Ying in "War And Beauty" who cries all the time! Gigi denies that "Shades" is getting a second chance because of her recent victory. "I have nothing to do with it. Julian Cheung has a lot of drawing power!" Gigi also adds that "Riches and Stitches", which was also produced by Hiu Hin Fai, may get a second chance as well.

TVB will shoot a Gigi special soon, and that shows how red hot she is currently. Maybe gossip is the inevitable price for being popular, Gigi Lai was rumored to have kicked Sheren Tang out of "Powder and Rouge" and taken her role. She indicates she does not want the truth to be distorted. "As long as I see a great script, I'll take the offer. I won't take anything else into consideration."

Sadly Ah Hei wasn't mentioned at all.

From this thread, we can see who has the real drawing power, eh?

oh yay! finally a Wong Hei series! haven't seen anything with him in it for a while now.

but gigi again?

Anyone seen the poster yet?
    i'm searching everywhere for it.

tnx realdeal for the article! great translation
    hehe, we'll see. maybe ah hei will be the most loved in the series
    you know realdeal, seeing your avatar prevents me from 'forgetting' ah hei's face somehow i already associated you to wong hei
    cherrie

Thanks, Cherrie. I doubt Ah Hei will be loved, though. He plays a "super dumb cop", as he puts it. Obviously, Julian is the hero who always comes to the rescue and solves all the problems.

I've seen a video clip where he's telling the reporter about his role. I'll let you know the site address if I can find it again.

tnx in advance
    who knows, ah hei might be an adorably 'dumb' cop
    cherrie

ya i dun't mind him playing a "dumb" role...makes him cuter and funnier! ya realdeal...i'm very attracted by ur avater!!! i mean can wong hei get any cuter?!!hehe...so does ne one have the sorta storyline for this serie?thx
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

sooo looking forward to julian and tavia and wong hei...not too sure about gigi though as her acting skills seemed to have deteriorated since fate twisters (booo!). anyhow, i have no idea what the storyline is, but i hope it's a happy ending for tav and wong hei...hopefully these two will pair up and outshine the other couple.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

but i heard julian is the main character, not wong hei. so.....
    cherrie

awww....i was hoping that wong hei would be the lead actor...

Default Shades of truth

I am just wondering if anyone out there has seen the poster for this new upcoming series "Shades of truth" (Chi Lam, Wong He and Gigi Lai ? Or could someone post up the image up here on this site (a bigger image, if possible)? Many thanks!

By the way, would any kind soul have an extra copy of the TVB 2005 Program Highlights booklet? It has "Shades of truth" in it......I have not being able to get a copy because my video store is still having problems with Tai Seng with the contract. So, I am not getting any new tapes or 2005 program highlights booklet or even calendar because of all these idiots messing up everything. I am so depressed and frustrated!! Could any kind soul out there help me out by mailing me a copy...I will pay you back for postage? A million thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    but i heard julian is the main character, not wong hei. so.....
    You say that like it's a bad thing...

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    You say that like it's a bad thing...

Not necessarily a bad thing, but hey, it's only natural that we want our favorites to be the leads.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    Not necessarily a bad thing, but hey, it's only natural that we want our favorites to be the leads.
    exactly
    cherrie