Thread: Golden Horse Awards

Default Golden Horse Awards

Did anyone catch it live yesterday night? I thot its going to be boring like always...surprisingly, it was pretty entertaining. I think it was because there was all this interest about who would win the best actor since both Tony Leung and Andy Lau were at the ceremony last night and Andy lau has missed the trophy twice already. it was very funny, the way the host cai kang yong was teasing the 2 stars about this and his attempts at not jinxing andy's chances of winning. I thot Tony Leung o the other nominated actor from teh movie ke ke xi li should win. have this feeling the jury pitied Andy since he lost so many times to tony.
    but Liang Chao wei was most gracious about the loss..he probably was ok with it too.

Among the performances, Vanessa Mae was such a sexy performer..she sizzles when she plays the violin and she's such a confident performer! very impressive.

That famous taiwanses model, lin zhiling was the female compare for the evening. She's so skinny ..my god! she 's really one of those born with w model figure and quite sweet-looking too but Vanessa-mae was much more sexy! during the red carpet, most of the participants walked slowly down th red carpet, Vanessa-mae walked very quickly but she was stood out as being different as her steps were bold and impressive.

Daniel wu won for best suportting actor. he's good-looking but had a horrible haircut.

Ge ming hui was so funny because he keep reverting to cantonese despite his attempts to speak mandarin. and he was so casual...t-shirt, cap..

I think if you can, try to watch the repeat telecast if its available....it really not too bad....liang chao wei was very cute in his mannerisms! I will try to see 2046 after this.

I don't like Lin chi-ling because of her "act-cute" antics. And she's being made fun of in taiwanese variety shows where people try to imitate her to hilarious effects.