Thread: When Siu Long Lui got raped, why did she assume it's YG?

Default When Siu Long Lui got raped, why did she assume it's YG?

When I try and analyze the rape part of the story, it kinda doesn't make sense to me in many levels. SLN assume the person who had sex with her while blind folded was YG. Of course, the only 2 people she knows that are in the area is either YG or Ouyang Feng. Ouyang Feng has a beard, so if he was him, she can feel the beard if he kisses her. Doesn't the taoist who rape her has a mustasche? Wouldn't she have felt that as well? Perhaps he didnt kiss her or maybe he doesn't have a mustasche. In this case, she assumes it can only be YG (and of course that's who she wants it to be). But even if she thinks it's YG, shouldn't SLN be upset that he would engage in sex with her all of a sudden, esp in her current state where she didnt have a choice? Also it was out in the open field where other people could have saw them. By assuming it's YG, does she believe YG is that kind of person who would have no shame and have sex with her in the open field without her consent? So you see, her assumption that it's YG doesnt make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    When I try and analyze the rape part of the story, it kinda doesn't make sense to me in many levels. SLN assume the person who had sex with her while blind folded was YG. Of course, the only 2 people she knows that are in the area is either YG or Ouyang Feng. Ouyang Feng has a beard, so if he was him, she can feel the beard if he kisses her. Doesn't the taoist who rape her has a mustasche? Wouldn't she have felt that as well? Perhaps he didnt kiss her or maybe he doesn't have a mustasche. In this case, she assumes it can only be YG (and of course that's who she wants it to be). But even if she thinks it's YG, shouldn't SLN be upset that he would engage in sex with her all of a sudden, esp in her current state where she didnt have a choice? Also it was out in the open field where other people could have saw them. By assuming it's YG, does she believe YG is that kind of person who would have no shame and have sex with her in the open field without her consent? So you see, her assumption that it's YG doesnt make sense to me.
    I think it is because she thinks that YG is so michevious and naughty, and he was very close to her during them being trapped in the Ancient Tomb, so maybe she was getting ideas that YG wanted to become her husband.

Also, you may be right. She might think it was YG because she can't think of anyone else she thought would be in the mountains that would do it to her. She sees sex as an act of love, not lust, and the only one she realises that loves her is YG.

She likes YG so she only gets angry a little bit when he wakes her up in the morning, but she already sees him as her husband since she thinks she slept with him, so she won't be angry with him as she wants to be a good wife.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

partly because only yang guo and oyang feng were the only ones there(to her knowledge) but also because she wanted it to be yang guo in her heart. not to RAPE her.to make love to her. she was innocent and decided she would let yang guo do as he likes when she was dying inside the tomb when they were in the coffin together.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Where does it say that the taoist has a mustache? I can only remember the part that Xiao Long Nu feels his smooth skin and mistakes him for Yang Guo.

he must have gotten that impression from tvb's adaptations

Quote Originally Posted by AresInvincible
    Where does it say that the taoist has a mustache? I can only remember the part that Xiao Long Nu feels his smooth skin and mistakes him for Yang Guo.
    I wasn't sure if he has a mustache or not.. that's why I asked it in a form of a question. But I see your point. However, still find it bizarre she would think YG would do such a thing.

In Chapter 6, the Taoist priest had also cut off two fingers of his left hand. So Dragon Girl should be able to tell from his touch that it was not Yang Guo.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

Guess XLN just wanted it to be YG and noone else since XLN obviously had feelings for YG. But i really think that YG with his intellingence should have figured it out that the dirty taoist had raped his beloved Gu Gu.

ok lets make this quick and simple, she wanted it bad.

oh no i can sense ken cheng is tempting to activate the lock button