7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

seeing this series again...in the beginning u think Zoe (Myolie) would be with Issac (Ron). Instead in the MIDDLE of the series they start pairing up Myolie with Sam (Francis).

About every guy in the series has been paired up with Myolie or Michelle....
    Francis, Ron, Bosco, Kevin, Sammuel & Joe.

If they do make a sequel who knows ... Francis may break up with Myolie or Myolie would break up with Francis...

Ron would be again paired up with Myolie since they BOTH clicked in the beginning.

Nancy would be paired up with Ron, Bosco, Sammuel or Kevin.

It is hard to say if Flora is coming back...since Joe died and she is a stewardess who is now single again.

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    seeing this series again...in the beginning u think Zoe (Myolie) would be with Issac (Ron). Instead in the MIDDLE of the series they start pairing up Myolie with Sam (Francis).

About every guy in the series has been paired up with Myolie or Michelle....
    Francis, Ron, Bosco, Kevin, Sammuel & Joe.

If they do make a sequel who knows ... Francis may break up with Myolie or Myolie would break up with Francis...

Ron would be again paired up with Myolie since they BOTH clicked in the beginning.

Nancy would be paired up with Ron, Bosco, Sammuel or Kevin.

It is hard to say if Flora is coming back...since Joe died and she is a stewardess who is now single again.
    Joe and bosco did not get pair up with either of those actresses...who's Kevin?
    and yes, I definitely thought that Issac and zoe would be a pair at the beginning...when Sam came into the picture, I thought it would be a love triangle involving the 2 brothers with Zoe because Zoe and Issac had such amazing chemistry in the beginnnig based on how the story deveoped then.

I believe she meant Kenneth not Kevin.

I really thought that Issac liked Zoe at the beginning...they were kinda cute at a stage...but I also liked Myolie and Francis...so wasnt a sad ending for me

I doubt there would be a sequel...the storyline would be too confusing...with Joe dying and such...but there could be one about the four main pilots...I forgot the name to call them...S4???
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

I watched it in the middle on TVB, then started liking it, glad my cousin rented the DVD for me.

NOT S4 ... U MEAN NEW 5 TIGERS...

RON NG, SAMMUEL CHAN, KENNETH C., BOSCO W. AND RAYMOND L. (EVEN THOUGH HE WAS NOT IN SERIES).

U R RIGHT I MEANT KENNETH NOT KEVIN

I READ IN OTHER FORUMS & WEBSITES ABOUT THEM MAKING A SEQUEL THAT IS WHY I SAID THIS.

ANYWAY ... BECAUSE NOW ALL OF THEM: MYOLIE, MICHELLE, RON, BOSCO, SAMMUEL AND KENNETH R SO FAMOUS NO WONDER RUMORS ABOUT TVB MAKING A SEQUEL WOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE. PLUS ... ALOT OF PEOPLE ALSO MADE COMMENTS LIKE ABOUT RON & MYOLIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2GETHER AND SO FORTH ...

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    NOT S4 ... U MEAN NEW 5 TIGERS...

RON NG, SAMMUEL CHAN, KENNETH C., BOSCO W. AND RAYMOND L. (EVEN THOUGH HE WAS NOT IN SERIES).

U R RIGHT I MEANT KENNETH NOT KEVIN

I READ IN OTHER FORUMS & WEBSITES ABOUT THEM MAKING A SEQUEL THAT IS WHY I SAID THIS.

ANYWAY ... BECAUSE NOW ALL OF THEM: MYOLIE, MICHELLE, RON, BOSCO, SAMMUEL AND KENNETH R SO FAMOUS NO WONDER RUMORS ABOUT TVB MAKING A SEQUEL WOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE. PLUS ... ALOT OF PEOPLE ALSO MADE COMMENTS LIKE ABOUT RON & MYOLIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2GETHER AND SO FORTH ...
    Why's your post in large cap? are you 'screaming'? anyway, I did not know that many wanted Issac and Zoe to be together..that's great to know...but I also do not mind Francis with Zoe so its also considered a happy ending for me did not like Belle as the series progress...she is too indecisive for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Why's your post in large cap? are you 'screaming'? anyway, I did not know that many wanted Issac and Zoe to be together..that's great to know...but I also do not mind Francis with Zoe so its also considered a happy ending for me did not like Belle as the series progress...she is too indecisive for my liking.
    at the very beginning, they wanted to cast isaac and zoe together. they showed it in the magazine, a diagram of all the love triangles but somehow they cut out that part in the actual airing of it ..

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao
    at the very beginning, they wanted to cast isaac and zoe together. they showed it in the magazine, a diagram of all the love triangles but somehow they cut out that part in the actual airing of it ..
    Could that be the reaosn that Ron and Myollie's earlier scenes were flimed with them thinking that the story was supposed to develop in that way i.e that they were suppoed to like each other..that's why the they acted that their 2 characters had such great chemistry in the beginning...but along the way, TVB executives changed their minds but they still aired those scenes that still could be used between the two of them in the revised storyline?

but but but but!!! to me, it will always be zoe and sam.... having them break up is too sad, i dont want them to go through a divorce!! lol
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

I guess It is more interested with Zoe and Sam .
    , just love their love story .

Oh yes, please do not ever make Sam and Zoe divorce. Even though their marriage does seem a bit awkward, but to make them divorce would be a crush to everybody.

Maybe they should bring in more actresses in the sequel so that the boys get their own romantic interests. *LOL*

Neither do I, but I have to say the interaction with Myolie and Ron was really cute
    But back to my original suggestion...sequel of the S4 guys...or S5 accorinding to someone maybe like a story about what they have to overcome when being a pilot or something....
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Does anyone know where I can download all the songs for this series ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSW
    Does anyone know where I can download all the songs for this series ?

Thanks.
    I love, love all the songs and esp music for this series, esp those background pieces...but I only know you can get the theme song from Enson Chan's CD that's all....

i thought they said there will be no sequel? many of us are hoping for a sequel, but isn't it tvb already confirmed there will be no tits2?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

they have confirmed that tits2 will not be happening but im guessing we are theorising on what the story plot might be if a sequel was filmed.

i so wish there would be a sequel but its not gonna happen... *sigh*
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

I was browsing the Asian Fanatics site the other day and it said that TITS II is confirmed by Flora Chan...but they could be wrong...so I'm not positively sure about the sequel.

I have noticed that some recent series, if they are showing a character on a plane they show footage from Solar Air (forgot the name of the company lol)
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yeah i heard that they might make one.. and i think Joe is coming back as another character or something?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    yeah i heard that they might make one.. and i think Joe is coming back as another character or something?
    u lived in HK? then your source must be quite reliable...

i want a sequel!!! But if yu think about it, having a sequel might be kinda weird for this series in a way. Besides, the only thing i'm really interested is if they pair Ron and Michelle, but Michelle's gone so =(
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T