7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

lady zhuge: i agree with you! esp on sam's parents and eason's appearance! can't forget the part when eason thought sam wanted his autograph too and signed his name on sam's car window and eason kept on calling him 'uncle'... then when eason asked him what he thinks abt 'meng yat kam yat'....
    i think both issac and donald are so much good for zita. she does not deserve any of them. so i think it's better to end their relationship that way
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I agree with some of you that i thought Issac likes Zoe but somehow the story line is not very clear in showing Issac fell in love with Zita. Anyway didn't really like this series at all.

Cherrie, Sam did look like Zoe's uncle, so I don't blame Eason. How old was Sam supposed to be, in his late 30's? Zoe looked like Issac's older sister and I think they were just very good friends. Issac introduced Zoe as his best friend at one point. Issac may have had a crush on Zoe, but if he did, it wasn't that obvious, just as his love for Zita wasn't too apparent either until he started looking uncomfortable during cutesy Zita and Donald scenes and then had trouble expressing his true feelings to Rita when she asked him if he liked her in order to decide whether she should accept Donald's bracelet or not. If Issac really didn't have feelings for Zita, he wouldn't have acted so uncertain. Yeah, I suppose Donald and Issac were too good for Zita, but she was the only female pilot in the group, so slim pickings.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

I think Zoe did mentioned before about her age difference to Sam or to someone else. I think she also didn't say it was a problem with her. But I think Sam think it was a problem with him. or something like that..

james got a point there, Issac doesn't seem to be interested in any of the girls in the series.......maybe his character is like that......
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

i think sam's around 38. i remembered at one pt zoe mentioned her age (around 24) i think their age difference is 14yrs, so 38 i might be wrong though
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

zoe's 21...sam's 36.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    zoe's 21...sam's 36.
    but it seems, someone mentioned before that near the end of the series, Zoe is said to be 24?

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    but it seems, someone mentioned before that near the end of the series, Zoe is said to be 24?

hmmmm
    yeah...at the time of her bday..she was saying she was 21 and that he was 15 yrs older. but then when she was in the hospital..she was saying she was 24? so im thinking that she either messed up? or 3 yrs passed since that 21st bday. hahaha. but that doesnt seem to make much sense either cuz how come they never celebrated anymore bdays. so yeah...hmmmmmm. loL.

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    yeah...at the time of her bday..she was saying she was 21 and that he was 15 yrs older. but then when she was in the hospital..she was saying she was 24? so im thinking that she either messed up? or 3 yrs passed since that 21st bday. hahaha. but that doesnt seem to make much sense either cuz how come they never celebrated anymore bdays. so yeah...hmmmmmm. loL.
    I think the scriptwriters messed up that part.......obviously...

a new point I am adding. I find Issac a little too hard on Sam sometimes. Issac's a pretty stubborn guy and believes in his views..so though his comments for Sam were out of concern, they feel a little harsh, esp when you hear some of these comments when you are feeling really down.

a new point I am adding. I find Issac a little too hard on Sam sometimes. Issac's a pretty stubborn guy and believes in his views..so though his comments for Sam were out of concern, they feel a little harsh, esp when you hear some of these comments when you are feeling really down.
    even so, Issac isn't that bad though....I believe he cares for almost everyone.....

yes...

the point I made aside...Isaac has one big plus point...he's pretty sensitive.

yes...

the point I made aside...Isaac has one big plus point...he's pretty sensitive.
    a guy with a good heart.

Has there been a thread on this? anyone watching it? I think most people notice and like Ron Ng in this serial but my friend preferred Wu Zhen yu. She says he's very good-looking. what do u think?
    this is a great series!

for those who havent seen it, u can dl some episodes at

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by gossip80,Nov 28 2004 12 15 AM

Triumph in the Skies

Cantonese: Chung Seung Wan Siu

Producer: Poon Ka Tak

Starring: Francis Ng, Joe Ma, Flora Chan, Myolie Wu, Michelle Ye, Sammul Chan, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma

(October 2003)

Synopsis

these are yousendit links, not bt links

i'm only uploading it once so hopefully you guys will share with other people

i'm doing this slowly, one episode at a time and i'm trying to upload as much as i can but now that life is getting busier, i can only upload on the weekends, so i'll try to do at least one episode a week, maybe more if i can but that depends on whether or not my computer and yousendit likes me that day

[size=7]and last but not least, it really ticks me off when people ask when the next episode is gonna come out, it will come out all good time, i guarantee at least one new episode a week, so don't ask when the next one is coming out or don't pm me asking when or to reupload, cause if you do, i might stop all together[/size]

you can find the dvd-rmvb version at this page Link

it's tv-rip RMVB format in cantonese

enjoy!

:lol?:

Dead Links Have Been Removed

it's not my fault that the other members won't reupload to share

Episode 31 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 32 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 33 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 34 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 35 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 36 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 37 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 38 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 39 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Episode 40 Thanks to cuti_pie75

Discuss this series here
    [snapback]585410[/snapback]
    Last edited by RtwinsR; 01-16-05 at 08:45 AM.
    http://www.geocities.com/mr_selway

NEW: Sonija Kwok, Myolie Wu, Anne Heung, Shirley Yeung, Mandy Cho MHK/MCI Interviews
    NEW: MCI04 Linda Chung in VOH2! & MCI99 Michelle Ye in TITS

I notice that Sammuel smiles a lot in this serial..he tries to charm his way out of situations several times by smiling. unfortunately, I think his smile is not nice enough to get him off the hook convincingly

Kenneth Ma is ok here I guess..he look older than the rest but looks convincing in the role here so no complains there.

Bosco is pretty cool and smart! quite a ladies's man too it seems..in the show.

but still prefer Issac I guess. it would be good though if he's less reckless and brasque (is that how you spell it?). The plus point is that he's positive, very loyal to family and friends, has a good heart and sensitive to his surroundings.

I notice that Sammuel smiles a lot in this serial..he tries to charm his way out of situations several times by smiling. unfortunately, I think his smile is not nice enough to get him off the hook convincingly

Kenneth Ma is ok here I guess..he look older than the rest but looks convincing in the role here so no complains there.

Bosco is pretty cool and smart! quite a ladies's man too it seems..in the show.

but still prefer Issac I guess. it would be good though if he's less reckless and brasque (is that how you spell it?). The plus point is that he's positive, very loyal to family and friends, has a good heart and sensitive to his surroundings.
    are you talking about Sammuel as in francis ng? or sammul chan's character donald? because like so far, im at episode 10, ive been thinking that francis doesn't smile enough in the series..

but anyways, i love issac too!
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

I am referring to Sammuel Chan. He smiles a lot in the show. Francis does not smile that much.

For some reason, Ron Ng and Sammuel Chan looks younger than the ladies, both the actresses that played Zita and Zoe, esp Ron. I read that Ron is actually 26 this year but he looks a lot younger like 21.

Sam doesn't smile a lot. That's why Zoe is always trying to make him smile or something like that.

i was wondering where in http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php can u find the d/l epsidoes, cuz i tried but i cudnt find them.
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

Im up to episode 8 right now and am enjoying the series so far. But I find the Zoe character VERY annoying. She is very immature and has very simplistic thoughts (to put it politely). She always sticks her nose where it doesnt belong in other peoples business. Below are 3 examples.

The first example was when she talked a woman out of leaving her husband at the airport. The husband came to the airport looking for his wife. Per airline policy passenger information can not be disclosed and the flight his wife was booked on was ready to take off. Miss Busy Body had to get involved. She found the wife and persuaded her to give him another chance. At the end the wife decided to stay. Things turned out well in this case but it could have gone bad. The plane was almost delayed and she caused her co-workers lot of anxiety. Also, what does she really know about the husband or the couples relationship? What makes her think shes doing the right thing by persuading the wife to stay? Yes, the husband was very apologetic at the time but whats to prevent him from doing wrong again or maybe he is already a repeat offender. Maybe the wife is better off without him.

The second example is about Sam and Issac. Zoe over heard Sam tell Vincent that Issac was his brother as they were getting into the elevator. She decided it was great news and sent them a congratulation card, which Issac opened before being told the truth. Hello Miss Clueless Dont you find it a little strange that Sam and Issac are telling people they are nephew and uncle and all of a sudden they are brothers? If its such happy news why havent they told everyone?

The last example is about Sam and Belle. Zoe found out she might have messed up the chance for Sam and Belle to be together by taking the Triangel doll in episode 1. She tried to rectify the situation. This is a good thing except Belle was engaged to Vincent at the time and both Sam and her cousin told her not to get involved nothing good would come of it. Would Miss Smarty Pants listen to these voices of reason and wisdom? No! She set up a meeting with Sam and Belle and tried to get them back together. She said she feels bad that they didnt have a chance to get together because she took the doll. I guess she wouldnt feel bad about breaking up Belle and Vincent (an engaged couple). She said Sam and Belle are destined to be together. How does she know that? Even the people directly involved didnt know. What did she know about these 3 people and their relationships? I know she wanted to help Sam but what about Vincent? Doesnt he deserve happiness as well?

When would Zoe learn to mind her own business? I know she has a good heart and just wants to help people, but some things should be left alone. If she feels she must do something she should at least first try using that brain of hers and think about consequences of her actions and how EVERYONE would be affected. Her good intentions could be the death of someone.

Sorry about the rant. I just had to get it out.
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.